The Diary Ch. 03

Story Info
She meets a huge cock.
7.1k words
3.45
64.6k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back for my third installment of my wife’s diary. This particular portion of her diary happened soon after part two occurred. In fact it was only two days later. Those of you that have read my previous contributions know that the writing in Italics are excerpts from my wife’s diary, but for those of you who haven’t read the other parts, now you know.

We finally made it back to Julie’s home at 8: 00 AM, and we fell into a dead sleep in a matter of minutes. She set the alarm clock for 1:00 PM as she said she had things to do. We both managed to get five hours sleep.

SUNDAY 31 December. Thank god for Sundays Julie and I spent the entire day just talking. She asked what I was doing that evening, and as it was New Years Eve, I had no plans to speak of, because Kevin was still out of town. She told me that she had invited some people over for the evening, and said I was more than welcome to join them. I asked who was going to be there, and she said that she usually invites several hot guys over to screw in the New Year with they occasionally brought a few women with them to share the fun. The night before had been a bit of a man pleasing effort, with a few exceptions, and when she told me the guys coming were exceptional at giving a woman what her body needs sexually, I agreed to stay. Julie told me that all the women dress as sexy as they can, to enhance the mood.

We spent the day getting everything ready for that night. I asked her about work, and she told me that work was usually shut down that evening because most of the women appreciated the time off, to do their own thing. That and most guys that came in were extremely drunk, and things quite often would get out of hand.

The day was passed getting the house, and ourselves ready for the evening. We decided to have a nap that afternoon, and fell asleep again about 4: 00PM. We woke up again at 7:00 PM and made the final preparations. There was food to set out, kitchen utensils to get out, and of course we had baths to take. We ended up bathing together to save time, and as a result of our previous mutual activities, we ended up having some sex as well. It was refreshing to have a woman bring on the greatest of pleasures another woman can have! Julie definitely knew how to please another woman. She tried hard to suck my clit out, but in the end she had to give up as she was expecting her company soon.

We had to decide what we were going to wear that night as well. I was glad that Julie had a wide selection of clothing that fit both of us. She is just about the same size as I am, except for her tits, and they are one bra size smaller than mine, other wise we could wear each others clothing. When she told me to pick out what I wanted to wear for lingerie, I nearly died. She owns more lingerie than a major department store.

I immediately started to pull out different sets of lingerie, and there were people ringing the doorbell before I was forced to make a choice.

I selected a sheer red corset type of thing with attached garter straps with matching string thong panties. The material of both items was very thin, and one could count the freckles on a tit or they could count the tiny spots that shaved hair grows out of, If the woman let them. There were lines of seams that ran around, and across various parts of both items, but the over all result was that I might just as well have been naked.

There was very little stretch in the material resulting in my boobs over-flowing the bra cups. All that held the corset together were three tie strings starting from each side at the back. The ties were long enough to tie in the front. There were about six inches of my flat belly exposed between the corset and the panties. I slipped a pair of red stockings on my legs, and then I put on the dress I had selected earlier.

The dress was made of a double layer of almost the same material as the underwear I had on. Believe me when I say that the dress did little to hide what I had on underneath. I had seen Julie wear it at work on a few occasions. The one big difference was that there were only 4 places on each side that were held together. Each of those spots was only a half-inch wide, there was one just under my arm pits the next was even with my breasts, the third was a few inches above my hips while the fourth was the same distance below my hips. Julie had chosen a more conservative outfit. Her lingerie was quite similar to mine, but she chose a transparent blouse, and a pleated mini-skirt. I knew that we would both be showing off our stocking tops and garter straps whenever we sat down, mind you mine did show through the thin material of my dress. My dress was a pull over type, and only had one hook at the back of the neck.

The party crowd began to arrive at 7:00 PM, and things slowly began to happen. When everyone had arrived about 7:30 there were 12 men, two black, and ten white and 3 women. Julie had been right. The other woman was dressed in a very short skirt that did everything but stay down. Her blouse was a transparent white, and her black bra was a half-cup affair that left her nipples outside of the cup. Julie turned on the music, and soon there were people dancing in couples, and more. Each of the women there danced with one guy at some point of time, but usually there were two, or even three guys to each of the women dancing. The dancing started out rather mundane, but as the evening wore on, the dancing gradually became more, and more erotic.

It was about 9:30 when the third woman, Shannon started to get more involved sexually on the dance floor as she started to grab at the crotch of the two guys she was dancing with. The guys had already been slipping hands inside the openings of my dress, but as I rather suspected they would, I didn’t object. I caught a smile from Julie as she saw Shannon groping for cock, and I figured what the hell. I slipped into the arms of the man I was dancing with, and pulled my crotch in tight to his thigh. He responded by slipping both of his hands into the side openings of my dress that were the same height as my ass. His fingers were soon kneading away at the firm flesh he found there.

I was still making discoveries about my wife. She very seldom dances at all, but like this? NEVER! I usually had to beg her to dance; I still think I will have to figure out how to make an appearance where she works. I can hardly wait to see the look on her face. I don’t know if I will take full advantage of what I have learned or not. I will have to try talking with Julie to set something up. I only hope that it works out all right.

Julie was dancing with two guys, and she started to swing between them causing her skirt to flare out exposing a lot more than just her stocking tops and the garters of her garter belt! The guys with Shannon soon had their hands groping at her ass whenever her skirt rode up, which was all the time. It didn’t take long for the other 7 guys to join us on the dance floor. I quickly had 8 hands exploring the openings at the side of my dress. Shannon had 8 hands massaging her ass, while Julie had the same number of hands exploring what ever they could grab as she swung from man to man.

The dancing continued until it appeared that we were all exhausted. Julie whipped up some drinks for all of us, and we sat down to eat some of the spread she had laid out. There were all kinds of finger food, and desserts to choose from on the platters we had set out earlier. When I had a chance, I walked over to Julie when she was alone for a minute. I asked her what the washing procedure was for the dress I was wearing. She told me that it could be machine washed, in warm water, and then she asked me why.

I grinned as I told her what I had in mind. “I was thinking that I might be getting careless. I might end up dropping some delectable items on it for a few guys to lick off.” I told her!

Her grin back told me everything I needed to know. I headed for the dessert section on the counter, and I selected a rather large strawberry, and dipped it into the tub of whipping cream. I turned to look around, and damned if the strawberry didn’t fall out of my hand. It landed, whipped cream first, high on my right tit. Leo saw what happened, and came over quickly with a cloth. I asked him what the cloth was for. He gave me a questioning look, and as he did, I thrust my tit up towards his mouth. I didn’t have to say a thing. His mouth clamped down right on the spot where the whipped cream was. He took several swipes with his tongue to remove all traces of cream.

The rest of the guys didn’t notice what I had done, but they all saw what Leo was doing. I allowed him to hear a personal moan as he lapped up the spilt cream. I saw several jaws drop, and heard a few wolf whistles from the guys as well. Shannon was sitting in the lap of one lucky guy, while Julie was engaged in a mini groping session with another one. A look at the clock told me that it was getting close to 11:00 PM. I also noticed that Julie was watching the clock as well. It was just shortly before 11 that Julie called us all into the living room. She had three envelopes in her hand, and as each woman entered we were given one. She had a few cards in her other hand as well.

She announced that as it was 11:00 PM, it was time to decide who was going to start the night with which of the women. She had the guys all sit down, and then she handed each of them a card.

“There are 4 cards of each suit “ she said, “the men will each draw a card, it will be either a deuce, a four, an 8, or a jack. The high card will be the man to settle any arguments about what order the men of that suit have about their order of sexual action. Do any of you have any questions?” There was a couple from one of the guys, but her explanation satisfied them. “Good!” she said as she passed out the cards after she had shuffled them, and each of the men had cut them.

None of the women had opened their envelope as yet, so we had no idea, which of the guys we might end up with. Leo, Brian, Sam, and Tom all drew spades. Gerry, John, Claude, and Norman all drew Hearts. That left Ed, Victor, Art, and Mike with diamonds. Leo and Sam were the two black men, and I was trying to figure out how it had happened they were in the same group.

Julie then turned to the women. “All right ladies! It’s time to open your envelopes!” she told us! I tore mine open, and found the queen of spades!

Shannon drew the queen of diamonds, leaving Julie with the queen of hearts!

“Join your men ladies” she said with a flourish. “From this point on, anything the guys want is fair game.” She added. “Gentlemen. Remember that everyone MUST be naked before 12:00 mid-night for the celebrations. “And another thing, there will be points for originality, this is a contest.” She said. “It doesn’t matter how you do it, but it WILL BE DONE.”

Julie called over to the groups around Shannon, and myself. “Remember, the Jack of your suit will have the last word on any discussions!”

The guys showed me what they had for cards. Sam had drawn the Jack, Leo had pulled the deuce, and Brian held the 4 leaving Tom with the 8. There was some discussion about getting everyone naked. Sam suggested a group strip, while Brian was all in favor of just peeling our clothing off. The discussion lasted for ten minutes before Sam settled the matter. He had decided on doing a group strip, with the guys removing my clothing, while they undid theirs, and I removed it. I asked Sam how he would like to get my panties off as I had put them on before I had hooked the garters to the stockings. We had another discussion, and it was a unanimous decision.

Each guy would use his mouth to move a garter. He would unhook it, and then carry it up to the waistband of the panties, pull it away from me, and then tuck the garter inside of them. He would then use his mouth to pull the garter down to the stocking top. He could use his hands to attach them back on again. Then the panties could be taken off. They would again coordinate their movements and use their mouths to pull them down. We figured we would need 6 songs to complete the process. There were six songs, and five would be used removing clothing, that would mean a last song in which we would do a little bit of physical examination of the other sexes. The last song was fairly well known, and we planned a big finale for the ending of the song.

Sam told Julie what we required, and she made the arrangements for us. She dug out one of her old strip tapes. She gave it to Sam, but said we would have to be quick with what we were going to do. Shannon’s group went first, and they simply did a mutual clothing removal. Julie and her bunch were a bit more creative, but it was still a basic group mutual strip of each other all at the same time. They had all taken less than a third of the available time, so we had a few extra minutes to put our plan into effect. Two of the guys in my group had worn jackets, so they left them off to keep the guys equal in the number of items each wore. Each of the guys wore 5 items, while I had 5 items on. We had decided to remove both stockings at the same time.

We started with Leo and Sam on one knee, with me sitting on both of their raised knees. Brian and Tom stood behind us with their hands on my shoulders. When the music started, I slowly stood up, and as I did, the dress came off. While the guys were working on my dress, I began to undo the buttons of their shirts. When the guys had the dress off, I danced around the men and pulled out their shirttails while they finished the buttons. I then slipped the shirts off their shoulders. We then danced around until the song ended. The second song was the one we decided to strip off my panties, as well as the pants the guys were wearing.

The plan we worked out didn’t quite go off as well as we had hoped, but it did work, even though it took a bit longer than we figured it would. That left the guys naked from the waist up, and with the exception of my stockings, I was naked from the waist down. The guys then had the job of removing my stockings, while I took a sock from each of them. They all stood wailing while I danced around them removing the one remaining sock each had on. The last item I had on was my panties, while the guys each sported a well-tented pair of shorts. The fifth song ended with all of us buck-naked. It had worked out extremely well for us; even the other two groups were applauding our performance. The last song also revealed the size of the cocks the guys sported at full erection. The cock in front of Sam was HUGE. It must have been all of 9 inches long, and it looked thicker than a beer can.

I was in total awe of his equipment. The last song started, “Pretty Woman”, the version done by Roy Orbison. I began on one side, while the guys were on the other side of the room. We walked towards each other, and of course I looked back, just like the song says. The only difference was that instead of carrying on, I walked back to where they had stopped, and began to caress bodies as I walked around them. The guys weren’t to be out done; their hands were sliding around my body while I circled them. Two hands slithered across my tits, and that started my nipples rising. Two other hands slithered around my waist, and of course they managed to finger my mostly hairless mound as well. They shifted their hands up, to my tits, and down to my lower genital region each time I made a complete circle. When the song ended, I had my mouth open, right in front of Leo’s cock, and my ass pointed to Sam’s HUGE monster. The other two were on either side of me with their cock in one of my hands.

The song ended, and when it did, Sam moved forward, and gently probed his love tool at my pussy. Leo saw what he was doing, and his cock quickly probed my mouth, but neither guy remained with his cock touching me for more than a few seconds.

We quickly found out that Julie had made allowances for a slow performance by any or all the teams by turning her clock ahead a half-hour. We still had another 40 minutes to wait for mid-night. We all resumed our drinking, and eating. I don’t know if it was deliberate or not, but both Sam, and Leo did what I had done earlier. They ALLOWED some whipped cream to fall on their cocks. I did the only thing I could; I slurped it off both of them. Brian and Tom were quick to catch on, and some how or other, they ended up with chocolate on theirs. I didn’t see any reason to object, so I sucked them clean as well, but not enough to cause them to become overly excited. Julie happened to catch me doing the CLEANING chores, and suggested that we all wait until the New Year arrived.

I had never in my entire married life even thought that Connie had any thoughts about acting the way that she was writing. It bothered me some that she could do it behind my back, but I was totally thrilled that she was doing it. I have been thinking a lot about her sexual needs while I am out of town, but this is more than incredible, it’s fantastic! She had never voluntarily given me a blowjob, and I was looking forward to the day it happened. The more I read, the more I wanted to be not only a part of her new found life, but a BIG part of it as well.

There were only a few minutes left of the year 1999 when Sam said he needed to use the washroom. His cock was still rock hard, and as he walked past me, I asked if he might require some help aiming something that big. He smiled at me and said if I was able, he was willing to let me assist him. I was up, and gone in an instant. I looked back over my shoulder, and both Shannon, and Julie had envious looks on their faces. There was no point in me doing anything, so I just swiveled my head around to admire his manly appearance. We all know that a healthy percentage of a guy’s cock is internal, and that it doesn’t bend downwards all that well when he is in a state of erection. I entered the bathroom first, and straddled the toilet in such a manner that I would be facing him.

He walked up to the toilet, and leaning forward, he permitted me to aim the biggest sex weapon I had ever seen. He had rested his head on my shoulder to ease the strain on his internal workings. He helped me aim by holding onto his cock with one hand while the other was against the wall. I was watching when he began to do what he had come in for.

MY GOD! THE STREAM OF PISS WAS WIDER THAN A PENCIL! I just knew that I would have to have his cock spew his man juices into my pussy, and my mouth. It suddenly dawned on me. WHAT IF I CAN’T GET HIS COCK INTO MY PUSSY? I CAN’T EVEN GET MY FINGERS WRAPPED AROUND IT. IT IS AT LEAST TWICE THE THICKNESS OF KEVIN’S COCK I thought to myself.

I knew that there were times when Kevin had to work at it to get my juices flowing for his cock to be able to function properly. It was just about the time he was finishing his task, when the hand holding his cock fell away, and went right for my pussy. My legs were on either side of the toilet, so he had plenty of room to get his palm against my rapidly moistening sex hole. He lifted his head, looked me in the eyes, and asked me if I was worried about being able to take his cock all the way. I sheepishly nodded yes, and he told me not to worry, he had yet to fail to penetrate any woman he had chosen to have sex with, and he didn’t think I would be the first. As if to emphasis his point, he slipped two fingers into me.

“See? That’s how easy it is going to be when we do what we want to” He told me! “When the time comes, you will be so horny there will be no chance you will let me leave without fucking your brains out!”

Sam seemed to be so self-confidant that I began to cast some doubts on his sexual ability. I mean how can a guy know what I will, or won’t do? I also knew that there was no way I was going to refuse him his shot at satisfaction, after all, I still wanted to try experiencing his monster cock. When the last dribbles of piss had fallen from the knob of his cock, I plucked some toilet paper off the roll, and pointing his cock up, I dabbled the end of it. Sam was standing up again, and as he backed away from the toilet, I leaned over, and tried to take his cock into my mouth.

12