The Diary Of A Male Nursing Student

Story Info
Richard Wang is a 21 year old virgin.
2.2k words
2.74
23k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A diary of a male nursing student.

Wang looked around him, the tutorial class was filled with gorgeous women, all below the age of 25. He was the only male in a class of perhaps thirty. Smiling, he walked into the room, silence descended onto the room as 30 pairs of eyes affixed themselves upon him as he made his way to a hastily emptied chair. He could feel their want, see it in their eyes and taste it in the air. Wang sat himself down as he casually looked around the classroom, smiling inwardly at the legions of women all wanting a piece of him. A vivacious looking brunette stared longingly at Wang as she further unbuttoned two buttons on her shirt, revealing more of her ample cleavage...

The teacher walked into the room wearing nothing but a lingerie outfit; it was white and lacy, with garter belts holding up her stockings. Wang's jaw dropped open as he stared at the teacher with awe. He removed his glasses cleaning the fog, which began to perspire across the lens.

The teacher walked towards Wang silently, her hips swaying slightly from left to right as the other students continued to look onwards. Wanting to reach out towards him but restraining their urges with such an authoritative figure in the room. Pushing the table aside, the teacher straddled his lap, her silky white panties gliding softly against Wang's prominent erection. Moving closer to him she removed his glasses as she licked his neck in one long stroke. Her tongue felt strangely odd and rough but he ignored it as the teacher continued to lick his neck. Languishing in the sensation as he moaned softly, his hands beginning to stroke up and down her spine, his hand stopping to undo the clasp as he undid her bra with ease. The teacher purred in his ear, nuzzling his face against her own as she began to lick his cheek. Moving upwards to his ear, the purring of her voice drowning out everything else.

All of a sudden a voice boomed in the distance.

"Richard! Wake up! Wake up! You late already you lazy boy, move now!"

Richard woke up suddenly. The sharp overhead light caused him to wince slightly as his cat tequila continued to lick at him. Groaning out loudly he tried to get out pushing the cat away; the tangled sheets wrapped around his naked body prevented this though. As he struggled to untangle himself from the sheets the single bed decided to roll in the other direction. Causing him to fall face first onto the floor. Richard clutched his groin in pain as his painfully hard erection broke the majority of his fall. He managed to untangle himself after a few deep breaths and after finding some shorts strewn on the floor he hobbled to the bathroom. At 21 years of age Richard was living in a personal hell. Living at home with his parents, he had been born into an Asian family, his parents had decided to call him by the English name of Richard. To them it sounded noble and regal. They were Asian after all and unaccustomed to many practices outside the Asian culture. Such as calling their son Richard, especially with an Asian surname like Wang. It sounded like a clash of cultures, the worst of the east meets the worst of the West. To him it sounded like a b-grade Asian porn star, if a male Asian porn star were ever to exist that is. All the bullies unfortunately thought along similar lines as they teased him relentlessly throughout primary and high school.

Richard squinted as the steam from the showerhead rose, covering the mirrors and surrounding the bathroom with steam. He didn't know why his parents had installed mirrors surrounding the bathroom, at least he didn't have any image problems in regard to his body. Hell the fluorescent light and surrounding mirrors had made sure of that, any minor blemishes were exposed out of proportion. His friends though were unprepared for such things. Especially the ones with image problems about their body. Not many of them had seen every aspect of their body in that kind of light before and none of them had ever slept over after experiencing a shower in his bathroom.

Richard finished his shower and got changed. He couldn't help but feel a little excited about the prospects of today. It was his first day of university. Things were looking up, twelve years of education and study had prepared him for an endless feud of sex, drugs and alcohol, preferably in that order. All of which he hoped to achieve whilst at university. At the thought of sex his mind began to wander at the concealed x-rated videos that he had strategically hidden around his room. His mother was very meticulous with her cleaning so there was not many places left in his room where he could conceal such things. Busty Nurses in particular had been one of the core reasons he had chosen to undertake nursing as his chosen profession in life, it was after all his favourite video. That as well as the fact that it was the only course he could get into with such a low TER score. He had been to hospital once, but that was when he was 8 years old. He was sedated most of the time so he couldn't effectively gauge how good-looking the nurses were back then. His relatives were all nurses as well. His uncle, his uncle's wife, his aunty and all of his cousins on his mother's side were all nurses. He had grown up listening to his uncle's tales of horny nurse's, flirting patients and wild stories. Intoxicating his imagination beyond any boundaries that a normal 12-year-old would experience in any case. It was almost tradition that he undertook this profession, plus he bemused to himself, I consider myself to be quite caring in nature.

"Here, take this, it your lunch so you don't get hungry" His mother said in her clipped English language, handing him a takeaway container filled with rice and vegetables.

Richard grumbled underneath his breath but still took the lunch, before hurrying out the door. He still had to catch 2 buses and a train to get to uni. One of the disadvantages of living with your parents who liked to live in the country. Richard waited at the bus stop with his hands in his pockets in a vain attempt to warm them. Oh how he wished that he could drive, his recent failures however had caused him to question that wish though. As flashbacks of screeching tires, closely followed by angry instructors grabbing the wheel from him filled his head.

A low rumble echoed up the hill, steadily growing louder as Richard fished out his wallet and multi-rider. The sound grew louder as the bus approached, the engine struggling with the steepness of the hill. Richard thought to himself how much it sounded like a lawn mower. The bus eventually neared and stopped, a disgruntled middle aged man looking at him vehemently as Richard got onto the bus. It was packed full of school children. Richard sighed inwardly as he clipped his ticket and stood in the aisle. There was no chance that any of these children would get up for him. He had once seen a disabled blind woman in her late 80's standing in the aisle during one of these morning trips, the children had laughed at her when she lost her grip on the railing and had nearly fallen head over heels onto a surprised year 8's lap. It was him who the old woman had fallen upon. Not that he had offered her a seat after helping her back to her feet. It also reminded him of a video where the old blind woman gave a young stud a blow job in a bus...

At 21 years of age, Richard was still a virgin. This wasn't surprising living in a house with over protective parents with strange beliefs on what was appropriate and inappropriate behaviour. His sister was older than him and was also a virgin. She didn't seem to fazed though, her life revolved around her work with children. But it did bother him though, he had heard so much about sex through reading his sister's women's magazines as well as the one's he had hidden underneath his bed. His friends constantly raved about it and it seemed that 90% of society was either having sex, in the process of getting sex, or had already gotten sex and were preparing to get more of it. If that made sense. The bus rumbled up to the train station, it was packed with a plethora of different coloured high school students running amok. Their bold disgusting colour schemes of red, yellow, grey and white separating the different high schools. Richard sighed to himself as he replaced his headphones back on his head, exiting the bus and sitting himself down on the cold unforgiving seats of the train station. If I get haemorrhoids in 6 years time, at least I can look back at times like these and point my finger at the public transport system. Richard bemused to himself as he watched a middle aged woman attempt to reverse park in the car park adjacent to the station. Richard looked to his right, two people were making out. The girl seated upon the guy's lap looked no older than 14 years of age, whereas the guy looked easily 18 or older. Dressed in a flannelette shirt and stone wash black jeans his dread locked hair hung about his face like a limp mop that had just been used to clean a public urinal. They continued to kiss each other passionately, oblivious to Richard's prying eyes. Richard curled his lip up in distaste, no doubt they would be having sex as well.

The loud whirring of an approaching train ate into Richard's train of thought. Richard got up and got onto the train, it was packed as Richard competed for a seat in between an overweight woman and a fidgety looking dishevelled man. Actually Richard didn't really have to compete for a seat as nobody wanted to sit next to the dishevelled man, his dirty attire and stench of stale sweat caused many people to look away. Nobody said anything too him though. You could sense their vehement glares, which they cast towards him as he sat with his head back his eyes closed and his mouth slightly parted, lightly dozing. A thin trickle of saliva clung to his lower lip as it dribbled across his chest. Past trails of already dried up saliva trails. Like a snail leaving a trail across his face and clothes. Richard sat himself down, he had no problem with dishevelled looking people. His father was similar, but that was out of choice. He was often thrifty, sometimes to the point of stupidity as he wore shirts with more holes in it than a piece of Swiss cheese that had been attacked by a pack of rats. Refusing to give up items of clothing as long as it still clung to his stocky frame. Richard smiled to himself as he recounted a story which his father had told them when he had gone to the salvation-army to shop. Wearing his favourite t-shirt which looked like it had housed a family of mice, and his short stubby shorts; pitying his tattered clothes, they gave him some blankets on his way out the store for free. Plus, Richard had always had problems with his sinuses so his sense of smell wasn't as sensitive compared to others.

The train rocked up to the main train station and 90% of the people left, leaving Richard alone with the dishevelled man. Seeing the sudden influx of empty seats, Richard got up and moved seats. The man's demeanour did not bother him as much as it did to other people, but it still bothered him nonetheless. The train ambled onwards after discarding of its contents, like an alcoholic it swayed slightly to the left and right. As if teetering on the brink of falling over only to swing to the other side. The train arrived on the platform of his intended stop and he exited. Walking up the escalator steps to wait at the bus terminal, bus stops stretched to his left and right. Wang looked at them all, adjusting his glasses, which were up to this stage steadily creeping down his nose. He got onto the nearest bus and after a brief interrogation between him and the driver, he discovered that this was the bus he needed to go to university. He clipped his ticket once again and the bus was off.

10 minutes later he was at university. He looked at it with awe as the bus rumbled off. Green expanses of grass sloped across the lawns, decorated with the odd sporadic tree to give the campus a very natural look. It looked every bit like the universities he had seen on television. With a surge of confidence, Richard Wang, 21 year old virgin and first year nursing student took his first step into the campus where all his dreams hopefully lay.