The Diary Of Britney Spears

Story Info
A look at entries in Britney Spears' diary.
2.5k words
4.06
99.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers

The Following is a look into the hottest entries in Britney Spears' personal diary. If description seems brief it is because the entries were not altered in any way! These are the thoughts of the pop Princess, Britney Spears.

1/2/00

Tonight Justin and I had sex for the first time. I lied and told him it was my first time ever. He met me at my hotel room in Phoenix after a concert where I was waiting. I was already naked on my bed rubbing my tits when he came in. When he looked at them Justin told me that there was no way that they were fake, which was a real compliment to me. I ripped him out of his clothes in the blink of an eye. I couldn't wait anymore. I was surprised at the size of Justin's cock. His chest was almost hairless and he had a nice six pack. His dick was a good 6 and a half inches and pretty thick. I've had thicker though. I sucked him off really good. I got his entire dick down my throat with ease. Justin was really panting and I felt his balls tighten in my hand, as I cupped them while I gave him head. I knew he was going to blow but not just yet. I pulled away. My pussy was gleaming and wet as I laid him on his back on my hotel bed. Justin asked if he could taste my pussy and I wanted him to real bad. I sat on his face and he licked me for all I was worth, playing with my clit. I screamed so loud that I bet the whole hotel heard when I came and I was shaking violently. I bet I dumped a whole gallon of my juices all over Timberlakes face but he drank most of it. I asked him if it tasted good and he smiled wickedly. I needed him right there and I felt myself lose control. With Justin still on his back I sat down on his prick, forcing it into my cunt. I bounced up and down and Justin grinned his hips as he lay on the bed. I came a few more times and it didn't take long for Justin to blow his entire load up into my pussy. He yelled louder then I've ever heard any one of his fans scream at his concerts. Luckly I'm on the pill. He's asleep on my bed. His body sure is sexy.

2/25/00

I haven't had Justin for so long! With us both on tours, it's hard to meet up. I was so horny that I couldn't wait any longer last night. After my concert last night a contest winner for "My Biggest Fan" got to meet with me backstage in my locker room. His name was Mike, a Senior in Highschool, just turned 18. He was cute and I was horny. I locked my door and I stripped for him. I jiggled my tits in Mikes face and he asked if he could suck on them. I let him, but it only lasted for a minute, I was so horny I pulled Mikes pants off and he sported a nice six inch cock. We got in a 69 position on my couch and he licked me furiously as I bobbed my head up and down on his engorged penis. I found my nose buried in his pubic hair as I deep throated his cock. He was really working my pussy with his tongue. We both came at the same time and I swallowed all of "My Biggest Fans" cum.

4/21/00

Christina Agulara and I met up today. For some reason people think we don't like each other. But we've always been friends, since our days at Mickey Mouse Club, and more resently. We picked up our friendship and then afterwards she headed back to my place. I showed her my room, and when I shut the door and turned around I saw something in her eyes and I knew she wanted to pick up our fun from last year, when we had our first little encounter. We stripped for each other and Christina still had an amazing body. Her breasts were smaller then mine, but beautiful nonetheless. Her body was more compact and I could see that she shaved her pussy. I sat her on the bed and licked around her shaven cunt. I found her clitoris and worked it with my fingers as I stuck my tongue as far into her vagina as I could. She was moaning as loud and beautifully as she did in her songs as I worked her cunt with my mouth. It drove me completely wild when Christina bucked her hips in motion with my mouth fucking. She flushed my mouth with her sweet juices and I drank down as much as I could. I didn't stop though and I went faster and faster lapping her pussy and working her clit and she came again and again with even louder moans of my name. When I finally finished and Christina lay sweaty on my bed, her body glistening with sweat, I went into one of my dresser drawers. I pulled out an extra large, double sided dildo. About 3 inches thick, and 10 inches long with a tip shaped like the head of a huge cock on both ends. Christina's eyes lit up as I got on the bed and spread her skinny little legs. I worked half of the giant dildo into her shaven pussy and she shuttered with pleasure. Christina's pussy was not as tight as I thought, but I guess it loosened when she had sex with Fred Durst and Carson Daily. When I had got the Dildo halfway in a stopped and demanded for Christina to shove the other end up my dripping wet pussy. I went nuts as she forced it in my hairy cunt. When our pussies were touching and the dildo was inside us we began moving our hips apart and jamming them back together both fucking the dildo wildly. Our hands felt over each others sweating tits as we fucked the dildo in unison. Our moans filled the bedroom and I came several times all over the bed. She did too. I hope Christina and I get together again soon.

6/21/00

I was on TRL yesterday, and Carson Daily is a very nice guy. I've had a crush on him for such a long time. After we taped the show we went to his locker room and talked privately. I asked Carson about Christina, and the rumors. They were true of course, and while we were alone he was willing to tell me about it. He told me she did in fact give him head. I asked Carson how good it was and he said it was fantastic. I frowned and told him I wondered if I was that good. Carson got my idea and I saw his eyes light up. He asked me if I wanted to see if I was as good. I got on my knees in front of him on the couch and pulled down his black jeans. Then I pulled down his red and black heart boxers and was met with a huge seven inch hard prick. I licked the head first, then licked down his shaft and to his hairy balls. His sac was covered with black hair as I licked around it. Then I licked back up the shaft and again licked around his piss hole on his head. Carson couldn't take it anymore, and either could I. I must admit, I got very cock hungry. I Somehow got the whole thing down my throat until my nose was touching his black dick hair at his base, it had a musky smell to it. I moved my head up and down and up and down licking the shaft a few times on the way up. He put his hand on the back of my head and began guiding my head back down on his cock. Up and down. Carson was panting, and letting out deep moans. As it went in and out of my throat, he began panting faster, he tightened up. Carson shot jet after jet of hot cum down my throat and I wanted it all down my throat. I pulled his cocks out of my lips with a pop, and some jizz dribbled down my chin. I licked it up and looked up at Carson, still panting. I asked him if I was as good as Christina and he said better. I asked him what else they did together, and he told me that he had shoved his whole fist up her cunt. I smiled evilly. I wanted his entire fist up my pussy and I pulled off my leather pants and lacy underwear. I saw Carson lick his lips when he saw my wet vagina. I laid on the couch and spread my legs as far as I could. Carson made a fist and shoved his entire hand in my cunt. It was so tight and felt so good! Carson got a good 3 quarters of his arm up to his elbow into my pussy and pulled it all back out and then in again. He went faster and faster as I bucked my hips. I was screaming very loud and I begged for more a few times. He went at a blinding speed and I came all over his arm. He licked it off. Carson told me I'm number 1 on his count down.

9/11/00

I ran into O-Town in Florida this weekend. People give the band a hard time. I think they are hot. I met Ashley at a Coffee Shop and he invited me back to their tour bus to meet the rest of the guys. Sure enough their they were in the bus. Jacob, Dan, Trevor, Ashley and Erik. Each one as hot as the next, I didn't care how good they sang. They were hot. It had been so long since my last sexual experience with Carson in June. We talked and Dan, being the most adventurous of the 5, asked me "If my boobs were fake" I saw my chance. I pulled off my halter top, and undid my pink bra, to the awe of the band, and asked him if they looked fake to him. He said slyly, that he wouldn't be able to tell unless he touched them. I let him rub his hands all over them, and the rest of O-Town followed. With them under my power, I told them to take off their clothes. Each did. Their bodies were incredible. Each one had a great six pack, and muscular arms. Erik had the longest dick. I would say about 8 inches of long man meat by my estimation. Dan had a good 7 probably, and Jacob was about as big as Dan, but a bit thicker. Ashley had a thick 6 and a half probably, and Trevor had a very fat six inch hog. I was in awe of all the dick. I had never seen so much at one time and I wanted them all to fuck me. With in moments I was on my back with Erik's big 8 inches up my dripping wet cunt, Dan by my head shoving his meat down my throat and Ashley straddling my stomach and tit fucking my breasts. Trevor and Jacob sat on the couch on the other side of the Bus jacking themselves off. I was going wild with all the man meat around me, sucking Dan's prick as fast as he could shove it in and out of my throat, bucking my hips to Erik's long fuck pole in my pussy, and watching Ashley squeezing my tits together and sliding his penis back and forth in between them. Ashley came first, shooting a hot load up onto my neck and on my tits as he pulled away and jacked himself to orgasm. The site of this caused me to suck Dan's dick down my throat and milking it to a long hard cum that I drank up. Erik saw all this and he cam inside me, I came with him and we both moaned. Trevor and Jacob had waited patiently and I sat up and called them over. I had Trevor enter me from the front first with his big hog in my pussy, I tingled with pleasure. Then Jacob entered from behind in my ass. I had anal before, and I didn't think it hurt. It felt good to me and I was in total ecstasy as I was fucked in both ends by two hot O-Town boys. I came 3 times before finally they both shot their load in my ass and cunt. I don't care what anyone says, I like O-Town.

11/17/00

It has been ages since I've seen Justin. I've been getting lonely. I satisfied that earlier today at a restaurant in Ohio. I saw Eminem there at a booth with some of his rapper friends. Eminem acts like he hates me in public. But really, that just turns me on even more. I watched him while I ate with one of the dancers from my concerts. Finally Eminem got up and headed for the bathroom. My friend didn't notice and I excused myself to go to the bathroom as well. I made sure no one was watching and then headed into the Men's bathroom, locking the door behind me. My heart was racing, I had never done something like this before. But I was desperately horny. Eminem was alone in the bathroom. In one of the stall. I took the time to strip out of all my clothes. I stood in front of the door to his stall and he came out with a look of total shock on his face. I rubbed my tit and Eminem called me a slutty bitch. It turned me on more and I told him to fuck me. Eminem pulled off his pants and I eyed his 8 inch fat hog in amazement. It was hairy and already hard and I wanted it in my cunt. He called me a slut again and then entered my pussy with us both still standing. Marshall lifted me up in his strong arms with him still in my cock and sat me on the sink. He then began fucking my pussy harder then I've ever been fucked. I moaned really loud and didn't even care that they probably heard outside the bathroom. I looked in Eminems eyes and told him to fuck me harder. He called me a whore and then began to pick up the pace. I screamed in pleasure. I came all over his hairy prick but he wasn't done. He pulled me off the sink and turned me around. I leaned on the sink and stuck my ass out. He entered my cunt again from behind and fucked me doggy style. Eminem was the hardest fuck I've ever had and his balls slapped off my ass really hard. I came again, dripping on the floor. Finally as I came, my cunt clamped on his dick like a vise and he tightened as well. He buried his cock deep in me and came again and again inside my pussy. Each wave of cum longer and bigger then the last. He pulled out and I licked what was left of his cum off his dick.

Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers