The Diary of Lisa

Story Info
Lisa gets in touch with her inner slut in a big way.
2.7k words
4.21
98.2k
30
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been known as the most conservative of my group of friends, but I was always self-conscious because of my weight. I got asked to dance last, got the least sex, etc., and it was fine with me. When I finally met and married Mike, everyone was amazed. I was so incredibly happy as I am to this day. But there was a time recently when both these facts about me were doubted very strongly by all of us, except me. I knew the truth since childhood that I was not uptight, that I was a closet freak in many ways too nasty for any of my 'liberal' friends to understand, and I never once doubted how much I loved Mike.

The catalyst for upheaval began with my husband's habit of collecting adult art, mostly mainstream, some soft erotic stuff, very little of it at all hardcore. He would get really excited when he found a rare piece and with few exceptions he didn't read them very much, while some he scanned into the computer.

Once I was cleaning in his office and when I bumped the chair, the mouse moved, returning to the desktop from the screensaver, which itself was pics of mildly suggestive adult art. There was a comic viewing client open but minimized. I decided it was break time and sat down to scroll through a few pages, as sometimes these images stir feelings of total lust in me, my intense, carefully guarded secret life. I maximized what turned out to beThe Diary of Sandra Fby Milo Manara.

The story is that one of Manara's fans sent in a few pages of her journal, and he brought them to life in adult comics. I like to believe it actually happened like that, because if it's a true story it's sexier. She got wilder and wilder and unable to control her masturbation and public flashing. I combined this swirling wash of excitement with my fantasies of being impregnated by a black stranger with a giant cock during a brief chance meeting, going home to my husband and having him try to lick it all out of me. I ended up with an out-of-control orgasm, leading to another, then a stream of orgasm flowing one into another. I was literally out of control. It was the first time in my life I was unable to stop myself from cumming.

Eventually when I had thoroughly soaked the fabric of the chair and my tired legs were shaking uncontrollably, I fell to one side, just enough to distract me and I was able to calm down. I was breathless, but still in a shaking almost panic level of lust and desire, I printed the most effective pages, took them to the bedroom and lay on my back, orgamsing almost continuously until I passed out. It was the most erotic thing I had ever imagined. I mixed the pages into my favorite short story, the tale of a supposedly conservative housewife totally losing control during her ovulation and being bred by black men when out on a girl's night out. Because I was so in love with the story I had added another chapter, where she (I) has the baby and her and her husband raise it together and they live happily ever after, at least until she's ovulating and her itchy pussy leads her to go on another Girls' Night Out. Until the diary comic, I had had many thousands of orgasms with this fantasy. As usually happens with us, I was unable to keep him from finding out about this fantasy.

He found a print out of the story hidden under the mattress when he surprised me by changing the sheets after we'd had a particularly messy 'session.' He was very discreet, but eventually he would tease me gently about it. I loved it, because it legitimized the whole thing. I think it got him off just as much as me, especially since he seemed to really get off fisting me, and moving his fingers around to caress my cervix, which drives me wild, but every time he does this I whisper while I'm able, that my only regret marrying him was that I never got to feel a black guy nudging my cervix with his giant cock. The reason I loved teasing him so much was that I really enjoyed his teasing, having my previous record orgasm when he joked that a black guy from work was going to have to stay with us for one night. He whispered in my ear about the guy's reputation for impregnating white housewives. I asked when he was coming and he asked me when I was ovulating. I told him that Friday night, and he said, "Wow, what a coincidence." That's the time I passed out.

One day when I was out running errands, I stopped on a bench in the park to eat a snack I had brought. Nobody was around and I felt myself being possessed by the spirit that had led Sandra F to loosen up and lose control of herself, and I felt myself reach down and pull my panties off. As an experiment I just let myself get caught up in it to see if it was fun. The whole reason it had been a successful fantasy was that it so impossible, so far-fetched that I knew I could never do it, yet as I sat on that bench feeling myself in a public place I started to wonder if it had been the next step, the beginning of escalation of stimulus toward doing something for real. This just fired me up more, and I got especially breathless when I tossed my dripping panties on the ground in front of me as two young college aged guys walked by.

They stopped and started back towards me, grinning, one of them instantly sitting beside me and brazenly sliding his hand up my thick thigh to my moistening, loosening pussy as I eagerly spread my legs for him. I gasped out loud because his hand was cold, but then started moaning as he pushed two fingers in easily, asking him for three. I was completely stunned that this hot young thing with an obviously rapidly hardening cock wanted me, wanted to fuck me, and my last at all cohesive thought was, "I wonder if he'll cum inside me..." He moaned and pulled his fingers out to open his zipper, and as I saw his nice big cock getting hard, straightening out as it came free, I whispered to him, "Please cum inside me..." This made him groan. My heart was trying to pound its way out of my chest.

Just as he moved between my thick thighs, a family walked by, and the two got up and casually left, my would be impregnator bending over to tuck himself back in. My heat gave way to genuine disappointment, which soon faded into shock and I became unbearably embarrassed and grabbed my panties and left before anyone else came along.

I couldn't believe what had happened. For the rest of that week I didn't touch myself, and avoided Mike. I thought I was losing my mind, that I would never do anything like that. I even thought about counseling, but then I thought counseling for what? Sex addiction? I wasn't really addicted; I was just out-of-control with lust. Eventually I faded into numbness and tried not to think about it. I tried to get back into the routine of just imagining the black guys and getting pregnant. I even calculated my ovulation as falling the next Wednesday, and tried to focus on an obviously totally fictional scenario.

The next Monday I was halfway to the grocery store when I saw a sexy black stud, about the same age as my other two would-be studs. Unable to believe what I was doing, I pulled over and parked, walking along the sidewalk towards him. I stared at him obviously as we approached. He made eye contact and grinned at me curiously. As we passed, I turned to watch him walk away and pretended to be trying to be discreet, sliding my hand into my crotch and licking my lips very sensuously. I didn't expect to be able to lure such a sexy stud, feeling that I was too fat anyway, horny or not, fertile or not. He walked back to me and introduced himself as Wayne. I said that I was married and couldn't let him fuck me, but I needed to suck him and feel his lips on me, and at least his tongue inside me. As soon as I said it, I realized I was setting myself up to give in and fuck him, which drove me over the edge of desire and made it impossible to turn back.

He led me to a secluded spot in the park, and we had our bottoms naked in seconds.

I could take no more. I pushed him over onto his back and straddled him, moving up so my pussy was sitting on the top of his cock as it lay on his stomach. I told him a cameltoe slide was better than a handjob, but that he couldn't fuck me, because I would get pregnant, guaranteed. I tried to be proud of myself for having such willpower, but in truth I was hoping with all my being that he would somehow get inside me and cum deep in me. He grunted something, and I started sliding, grinding on his hard cock.

I couldn't believe the sensation: my soaking lips spread over his width, sliding back and forth, his cockhead slipping up into me and bumping sensuously against my mons, popping back out to rest against my clit as I slid forward again and again. I felt the heat rush through me from his hard black cock. Just as I was beginning to release myself from the stress of what I was doing, convincing myself that it wasn't cheating as long as he didn't enter my vagina, that I was just using him as a human sex toy, I felt him nearly enter me. It happened again the next stroke and we both held very still, each fighting our own battle to keep it honest. After a few moments, he pushed inside a little bit, then I lifted up and slid back and he popped out again. In reality we both knew what was coming next, but I couldn't make myself believe it was an accident if I acknowledged it was coming.

Then it happened, and as I knew I would, I lost control of myself and pushed all my weight down, holding him in me. He shouted something I didn't understand and I felt his whole body tense. He struggled to repeat what he'd been saying one last time and this time I heard him say, "Do you really want my baby inside you?"

It sounded so beautiful I almost cried, probably the most intensely beautiful moment of my life. I realized at that moment that it was what I needed with an impotent husband at home, to hear a horny stranger, a black man with a giant cock buried deep inside me ask me if I wanted him to impregnate me. I begged him, gushing out, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes pleeeeeeeeeeeeease..." triggering an instant orgasm knowing I was making it impossible to turn back. Then I felt the first pulse, the first squirt of hot sperm shooting into me. My whole body erupted in orgasm. The second blast seemed to go deeper, or I felt it more or was at least more aware of it. I was sure I felt it ooze up into my womb, and I felt happier, more satisfied than I ever had. As we both calmed down, I thanked him, told him that I loved him and that I was going to have his baby.

The next few paragraphs are just transcribed from my journal entries for the next two weeks.

Wednesday—

Park again. Four Black. No Foreplay, no condoms, thank Goodness, because I'm ovulating. Sure this was it. First quite large, Mike+.5. Came quick, mostly ran out. Second was Mike's size, adequate, didn't feel him cum. Third friggin huge. 10 inches? Thick, way, way thick. Giant balls. Grapefruit? Continuous orgasm until he came, very hard, very deep. Felt it all, pulse after pulse, right against my cervix. Just kept cumming in me, didn't want him to ever stop shooting it deep inside me. Orgasm of my life, for real. Held him kissed him, kept telling him my name was Lisa and asked him to call me that, made him promise to stay after the others. Really really hope he's the daddy. Fourth one same as first, very passionate, came hard in me. The others wanted to leave, but I made them wait while #3 exchanged email addresses.

Thursday—

Jamal, #3 from Wed, emailed me and gave me his name and asked for my phone #. I sent it to him and told him to call me right away. He said at work can't. Finally called at noon. My first phone sex. Kept telling him I need him to cum in me, he kept telling me he was going to. Told me he doesn't want me to break up with Mike. Wants me to make Wednesday Jamal day, all day every week. I said thank you thank you thank you. He laughed, said going to share me with every black guy he knows. I said thank you thank you thank you.

Wednesday—

Left right after Mike, wearing only overcoat and slippers. Got to Motel in 5 min. By the time my coat was hung up, there was a cock inside me. Was videoed. Men kept asking if I was ovulating, spurred me. I begged them all to cum deep inside and breed me, even though probably already pregnant. All black, all huge, at least 15 guys, all came deep. Flooded me with sperm.

Thursday—

Jamal came over, told me I'm now famous BBW Interracial creampie, breeding porn slut. Happiest day of my life. Talked to Mike about taking a short trip with my friend to a spa in another city for a week. He said he'd miss me but to enjoy myself. Was surprisingly easy.

Friday—

Moved into Motel room. Jamal smoked my first joint with me, started me on fertility drugs, ovulation inducing drugs right away, and filming started. Was beautiful, felt like the ultimate woman. One after another, 40 or 50 came in me, pouring out, flooded, so full, must be pregnant, and can't get enough. Continuously filled with sperm for days.

Thursday—

Finally stopped breeding. Tummy swollen from sperm, constantly leaking out of me, a river of semen. I was born for this. So happy. In love with the new me, as is Jamal. Spent the day relaxing, showered and kissed Jamal goodbye, and then went home to Mike.

He said I looked like I'd had a wild week. I sat him down and asked him how he'd feel if I ever acted like the women in his comic stories. He said he would be very proud and incredibly horny. I asked, "What if I got pregnant?"

He answered, "That's part of it, Babe. That's the hottest part..."

While I told him the whole story, I opened my thick thighs and let him see all the potent sperm leaking out of my loose, stretched vagina. Without saying a word he went between my legs and started licking me. That was the ultimate experience of my life, and reminded me vividly why I married him. I love my special man very much, and he loves me totally, more than any other man ever could. I didn't know whether the stranger in the park, one of the park gang bang studs, one of the studs from my first (of very many, I'm happy to say) interracial creampie movie gang bang did it to me, but you can guess I missed my period.

When I pulled out the home pregnancy tester, my lovely, sexy, horny Mike surprised me again by actually cumming in his pants. I'm so glad he has an interest in erotic art.