The Dick Rambone

Story Info
He gets fucked with the Dick Rambone.
1.3k words
4.26
27.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BhamDomme
BhamDomme
17 Followers

I have the bedroom ready with towels and puppy pads on the bed and have wrist and ankle cuffs laid out as well as a collar. I also have the dildo at the ready to be put into my strap-on harness that he bought for me. The lights are down low and the curtains are all closed.

He comes in the door and I lock it behind him as he undresses. I slap him on both ass cheeks. We both know that, before I can peg him, he needs to be fully cleaned out, so I give him three enemas. Then I give him a wine enema with a liter of Chardonnay to finish off. While he's expelling the wine enema, I fasten the leather cuffs onto his wrists and ankles. Then I begin to torture his nipples. He jerks back and screams as I look into his eyes and laugh. I'm having a good time, knowing how he both loves and hates this.

When he's done expelling, I bring him into the bedroom and I put a belt with four tie-downs attached to it around his waist. I also put a collar around his neck. He gets on his hands and knees on the bed and I fasten rope to all four cuffs. I tie his ankle cuffs to the bed and tie his wrist cuffs to his collar. I also attach the other end of the tie-downs on his belt to the bed and tighten them up, one on each side and two at the foot end. He is going absolutely nowhere and he can't budge, either forward or side to side. I need to make certain he's very secure, as he loves getting fucked with his 14" Dick Rambone and, partway through it, many times he "changes his mind."

I insert a gloved and lubed finger into his asshole and fuck him with it for a few seconds. Then I insert two fingers and work it for a little while. When he's used to that, I use three fingers and fuck him hard with them. He moans with contentment at the feel of my fingers in his ass. When his ass is relaxed and ready, I lube up the cock on the front of my strap-on harness and I rub his lubed hole with the tip.

Pushing the tip of my cock onto his asshole, I feel him try to push back toward me and his hole starts to "give" a bit. I push a little harder. The head slips into his ass and he gasps and moans as it does. I thrust, slowly at first, and enter him very carefully. I used plenty of lube so it slides very easily. As I pick up speed, I enter him more over time. As I thrust repeatedly, the entire length of my dildo enters his ass. Now my hips are slapping against his ass cheeks with every thrust.

"Oooooooh ooooooh." I'm moaning and I feel the tell-tale aching in my parts. I'm about to cum and I can't hold it off anymore. My orgasm floods in on me and takes me over completely. I thrust into his ass as fast as I can. Slap! Slap!! Slap!!! My orgasm slows to a finish and my thrusting slows also. OMG, I'm going to climax again, my thrusting speeds up again. OMG! OMG!! Another climax washes over me and I grab his belt from behind as the front of my hips slap hard against his ass cheeks. I bury the Dick Rambone deep into his ass and he moans and howls. Both in satisfaction and in agony. He's a masochist and he both loves it and hates it at the same time. I slow down my thrusting and give myself a chance to recover some energy.

I let my cock slide out of his ass for a moment but rub the crack of his ass with it. "Oh god, she's not done yet. She's gonna fuck me some more!!" he says whining into the pillow as he feels my cock on his ass crack.

"No, bitch, I'm not done yet. I'm going for one more." Leaning over, I put my arms around his torso and torture his nipples while I begin fucking his ass again. He jerks and screams as I dig my nails in and I laugh. As another climax floods in on me. "Aaaaaaaah!" I grab his hair and say "Who owns your ass BITCH!?!?"

He replies "You do, Ma'am," as I'm thrusting deep into his asshole. The more I thrust into his ass, the more my own parts twitch and throb in orgasm.

"That's right, and now I'm cumming in that ass!!" I thrust hard and deep, my hips slapping against his ass cheeks, my cock going deep into his ass and coming almost all the way out, then back deep inside again. He's moaning and screaming, both loving it and hating it. I'm cumming so hard I can barely stand up. Finally, when my climax subsides, I let go of his hair and lean over onto his torso, once again torturing his nipples while I continue to thrust, just not as deeply.

I bite his neck above the collar and he gasps as he didn't expect it. I thrust harder into his ass again, my hips slapping his ass cheeks as I do. Another orgasm is building again and my parts are twitching and throbbing. I stand up again and thrust hard into his ass as my climax is upon me. "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god, I'm cumming!! He screams and moans as my cock is deep inside his asshole. He loves it and hates it. My hands are grabbing the belt around his waist and pulling him back toward me as I'm fucking him. As my climax subsides, I let my cock slip out of his ass again.

But I'm not yet satiated, so I continue to rub the crack of his ass with my cock. "Oh my god, oh my god, she's not done yet. Oh god, she's gonna fuck me some more," he says as his ass cheeks tighten in response to my cock rubbing them.

"That's right, I'm not done yet. I still want more of that ass!" I slip the head of the dildo back into his ass and he moans. I can feel his ass resisting my cock and I push a little bit harder. His ass stops resisting and I slide the rest of it in easily. He moans and whines. He bites the pillow as he tries to get his legs apart even more for me to fuck him. I slide my cock all the way into his ass, almost all the way out, and all the way back in again. I pick up speed and I'm twitching and throbbing with another impending climax. I grab the belt around his waist and start pounding his ass again. "Open up for me bitch! I'm cumming!!"

"Yes Ma'am." His ass involuntarily tries to push me out and I push beyond his resistance until I get all the way in again. He squeals and moans in response to my intrusion.

My climax is upon me. "Oh goooooood. Oh my goooooood!!!" My cock is slamming into his ass and my hips are slapping against his ass cheeks repeatedly. I'm still riding the waves of my climax. It starts to ease up but then it starts to increase again. OMG, I'm having another multiple climax. "Oh! Oh! Oh!!" I grab his hair and fuck him hard and deep as my climax peaks again. I keep thrusting until my climax subsides.

I let the dildo slip out of his ass and I loosen his restraints. After his restraints are loosened, I lay there with him and torture his nipples with my fingernails while he uses the Hitachi vibrator on his cock to make himself cum. We stay and talk for awhile before our showers.

BhamDomme
BhamDomme
17 Followers