The Difference of Tonight

Story Info
She blows his mind when he decides to take her home.
924 words
4.05
16.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XRated
XRated
1 Followers

We had seen each other numerous times from across the bar. Tonight however, we are both by ourselves. As I sit here I feel something different when I see you, a flutter deep in my stomach. I look over at you just in time to catch your gaze back at me. Our eyes lock momentarily and I feel a slight weakness in my knees. I can’t help but think about what it would be like to feel your strong arms wrapped tightly around me. I must have been deep in this daydream because I did not even notice you get up from your chair and come over to me. Without saying a word you take my hand and lead me to the dance floor. You pull me close to your body and embrace me tightly.

My whole body is weak as you look intently into my eyes. You lean into me further and begin to kiss me softly and tenderly. I eagerly kiss you back while we continue dancing as if we were in our own world. As the song comes to an end we reluctantly pull our lips apart. You whisper in my ear that you want to take me back to your apartment. I look up at you and simply nod my head. You take me by the hand and lead me out of the bar. You open the car door for me to get in. You climb behind the wheel and lean over to lightly kiss me. My stomach is doing flips just being near you, a feeling I haven’t felt in so long. We sit in a comfortable silence on the way to your place. As we pull into the driveway I almost feel faint but it as if you can read my mind because you reach over and give my thigh a gentle squeeze. Strangely enough this is just what I need to put me at ease.

You get out of the car and come around to help me out. You slide your arm around my waist and walk me up to the door. As I head up the stairs, I notice things about your place, very well kept, stylish and comforting. You offer me a drink and while you head into the kitchen to get it I slip off my shoes and curl up on the corner of your couch. You bring me a glass of deep red wine and sit down beside me. You lean over to me and turn my face towards you, I look into your brown eyes; you kiss me so passionately I can feel my heart tremble. You take me by the waist and begin to slide your hands under my sweater along my soft skin.

As you do this, I take it upon myself to pull my legs over yours and sit facing you, my skirt rising up around my little waist. You eagerly slide my sweater up over my head. As I continue kissing you I begin to unbutton your pants while you gracefully remove my bra. I inch off you onto the floor so that I can slide your pants off. I enthusiastically take your already hardened cock into my grasp. I slowly begin stroking your hardness feeling a need to taste you. At that same moment I feel your precum and I run my fingers over the head or your cock. Gazing up at you I take each finger into my mouth and eagerly suck off that delicious taste.

Wanting more, I take you into my mouth and run my tongue around the tip of your throbbing cock. I listen to your moans, knowing that I am making you hot. It turns me on to know how excited you are. I slide my mouth half way down your shaft, gently sucking, cupping your balls in my hand. I pull my mouth back up to the tip and cover you with my saliva. I slide back down your hard throbbing cock engulfing the entire thing. I look up at you and can tell that you are enjoying being able to watch me take in your whole cock. I enjoy having you in my mouth and I love the look of pleasure on your face and the moans coming from your lips.

You passionately run your fingers thru my long brown hair. This time as I slide my mouth back up your shaft I run my tongue up the underside with a just the right amount of pressure. I suck on the head of your cock just as I begin to feel your skin jump and your breathing gets heavier. I know you are ready to cum and I eagerly await the treat I am going to get for all my work. I go down one last time as I feel your cum pour into my mouth and I swallow all of it down. I enthusiastically give you a few last little licks to feel your skin jump.

I am so happy that I agreed to come home with you on this night. I can only hope there will be many more to follow. After finishing I climb back up onto the couch and lean over to kiss you. Deeply we kiss and I can tell that my hope for more evenings like this will occur. We sit back and enjoy that tasty wine you brought out before. We curl up next to each other and enjoy the feeling of our bodies close together and the sweet taste of the wine.

XRated
XRated
1 Followers