The Dilemma

Story Info
Fiona loses her boyfriend.
2.4k words
3.81
25.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dokhian
Dokhian
7 Followers

A few years ago I was living with my then boyfriend Tony. I knew that he secretly fantasized about a childhood friend of mine called Sonia. She wasn't exactly a model in looks; she was pretty but short legged. But I suppose she did have a special something that turns men on. I don't know. Something about her posture and facial expression that is really hot.

Anyway, she came over to visit us for a weekend and one evening we were sitting in the living room watching a movie we had rented out when I suddenly had the urge to drink some cum. Tony was sitting beside me on the sofa wearing shorts and a t-shirt and Sonia was wearing a short green skirt and white blouse and was comfortably sitting in an armchair to the right of us. I was in my pyjamas, by the way. Cute pink ones with little teddy bears.

My first thought was to get Tony to the bathroom for a few minutes and get him to ejaculate in my mouth. Like I said, I just felt like drinking his cum, I wasn't really that horny or anything and the truth was I was enjoying the film. Hey, some people like popcorn, I like cum.

At any other moment I would have simply taken out his cock and sucked it dry right there, but with Sonia in the room that was impossible. At least that's what I thought at the time. What a dilemma.

I whispered my problem into Tony's ear and he looked at me with eyes wide open. He then looked at Sonia and became pensive for a few minutes before telling me "I don't mind if Sonia looks on, do you think she would get upset?" I thought about it for a while. My heart was racing just thinking about it. What an adrenalin rush. The thought of drinking Tony's cum in front of Sonia. What would she think? I knew he liked her a little and I remember becoming slightly jealous. He wants to fuck her, I know he does. I thought. Meanwhile Sonia was completely unaware of what was going on and eventually I came to a decision.

I turned around to Sonia and asked her, "Sonia, are you hungry, do you want anything to eat?" she responded, "No thanks, I'm fine thank you."

"Do you mind if I eat something while we watch the film?" I asked. "Of course not, it's your house, do whatever you want" she answered.

"Cool"

I reached into Tony's shorts and pulled out his already hard cock. I couldn't see Sonia's face at the time but Tony could and he told me later that she had glanced over, realized what I was doing and looked at the TV quickly while her face reddened.

The poor girl didn't know what to do or think. By this stage I was really getting into extracting as much cum out of Tony as I could swallow. I knew the best way to do that was to take it easy at first and try to get him to last as long as possible. A quick ejaculation won't empty his balls of everything he has to offer. Sonia was still pretending not to notice.

I was starting to get really horny thinking about Sonia watching Tony's cock sliding in and out of my mouth and without thinking I turned around and asked her, "Are you sure you don't want some? I don't mind, really." The next thing that happened really, I mean really surprised me. She stood up, moved closer to us and stopped at Tony's feet.

"Actually, I'm not hungry but I've always wanted Tony's cock buried deep in my pussy. I'm sorry, it's one thing to dream about it and quite another to actually see it in person. If I don't fuck it right now I'll go crazy" she said while I looked at her with shock.

"WHAT???" I burst out.

She lifted up her skirt and I saw that she was wearing nothing at all underneath. What a slut I thought. She's had her eyes on my boyfriend for a while apparently. And here I go and give him to her on a plate. Tony said nothing throughout, the bastard. He was mesmerized staring at her bald crotch. His mouth was almost watering.

Sonia pushed me to one side and straddled Tony. She sat down on him and slid his cock easily into her already soaking wet pussy. Tony groaned with pleasure as she started to fuck him right there in front of me. I didn't know what to say or do. I was completely shocked and surprised. My best friend and my boyfriend fucking like gas powered rabbits in front of me, in my own living room, on my own sofa and without my permission. They started to kiss passionately, their tongues touching and entwining together. They only stopped to breath and tell each other how much they've wanted each other and how this was a dream come true.

Tony started to really fuck her hard from beneath her and she loved every minute. He pumped her harder and harder and her feet left the ground. She was shouting his name out loud. "FUCK TONY... FUCK ME HARD TONY, CUM DEEP INSIDE ME. FERTILISE ME."

I nearly fainted at her words. I knew she wasn't using the pill or used any other type of contraceptives. She wanted to have his child. Fuck I was wrong about her, she wasn't just a slut. She was deeply and passionately in love with Tony. I never knew. I tried to feel a little sorry for her but it was difficult. Throughout the years she had secretly been in love with Tony and had not even glanced or insinuated herself to him. In fact, she especially avoided him, and now, because of me and as a game, I'd provoked her into finally cracking. My god she would feel bad when the passion finally subsided. I tried to think about ways of making her feel less guilty. I couldn't really blame her for wanting Tony and didn't know what to do. I thought it best to wait until they had finished. To tell you the truth I was in shock.

Tony was convulsing violently. I knew him well enough to know he was about to cum and cum big. He would fill her pussy up completely.

He suddenly exploded more violently then I ever knew he could, his hot cream penetrating every crevice of her wet cunt. She shook on top of him climaxing at the same time and I saw how his load started dripping down her inside leg while they slowly relaxed. They were both trembling. I think I had witnessed the best fucking climax ever. They hadn't just fucked each other. That was true love making. They seemed to melt into each other. I felt so envious. I had never had anything like that with Tony, I liked him a lot and at times I even thought I loved him but not like that. What we had was more like an intimate friendship. What most people have without realizing it. Who would have thought that Sonia and Tony were so good together? At least as far as sex was concerned.

Anyway, before Sonia had a chance to remember where she was and what she had said and done, I pushed her slowly off Tony and with a look of surprise and guilt on her face, I lowered my mouth to her red hot pussy and started licking it. I looked up and said...

"Sorry, Sonia, but I'm still hungry and now it's all inside you, do you mind if I clean you up a little?"

Tears started to roll down her cheeks and I knew she was about to cry. I thought it best to let her get it out of her system. She was crying while I lapped up every drop of Tony's cum I could. Her legs were wide open and trembling still, her skirt around her waist, her cunt was hot and red and sensitive and she cried and cried. I may seem very cold blooded to you and at that moment I suppose I was. But I didn't know how to react. I suppose you don't know until it happens to you.

Tony didn't know what to do either. He looked on mesmerized, a million thoughts racing through his head, a thousand emotions attacking his sanity. But I continued licking every drop of his cum from between Sonia's legs. Eventually I finished, sat up straight and looked at them both. They couldn't meet my stare. They couldn't look at each other. Eventually she was the first to speak in between tears.

"I'm so sorry.." she started to say,

"Shhh don't worry Sonia," I interrupted her "that was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." I told her. "I had no idea you loved Tony so much. How could you have held it in for so long?"

"I, I, I've wanted Tony so much and for such a long time but I couldn't betray you, I'm sorry." she looked down at her exposed legs. "I'm all sticky" she finally said half laughing.

I looked at Tony.

"Do you love her?" I asked him "I mean really love her?" He nodded but said nothing. "I always knew she made you horny but I didn't think for one moment that you actually loved her." I said.

"I thought she didn't like me, I fantasized that she did, but I never really believed it. I've loved her since I met her. Since before you and me started going out when you introduced me to her as a friend. But she was with Danny at the time and I didn't think she liked me. I'm sorry." He held out his hand and Sonia took it.

They were like two little kids who had been caught red handed doing something wrong. It was actually quite pitiful.

"Well people... since I'm the one that's being tossed away here and loosing a boyfriend, I think you both owe me something." I said.

They stared at me while I started to remove my pyjamas and all my underwear. When I was finally totally naked I said.

"I want you both to touch me, lick me and fuck me. I want to cum several times and I'm sorry Sonia, but I want to drink more of Tony's cum straight from his cock and I don't care what you think. Oh yes, and I want both of you totally naked too and in bed with me all night. Tonight we're all going to have fun but me most of all. You two can fuck all you want but this time you won't leave me out of it."

I grabbed their hands and dragged them to the bedroom. They said nothing; they took all their clothes off quietly.

"And one more thing Sonia..." she looked at me but said nothing."I know how Tony works and what he likes. He's a perverted bastard and he needs you to be just as dirty if you want to keep him happy, are you up to it?"

(Actually, I knew she was. In fact it was Tony who really didn't know what a dirty slut Sonia could be. And I mean dirty. She'd sucked a guy off on the bus coming down this weekend to visit us, after knowing him for just 10 minutes. She swallowed his load various times throughout the 4 hour journey apparently. I'm not making this up; she actually told me this when she'd arrived and to prove it she made me smell her breath. I know cock and cum when I smell it. But I'll let her tell her own stories herself sometime.)

She inserted a finger deep into her pussy several times until it was dripping with fluids and then put it into her mouth with a look of joy. "Deep down I am a dirty little slut." She said winking at me. Tony nearly feinted. She then knelt down and started sucking on Tony's ball's while jerking him erect with one hand and fingering my pussy with the other. "Let's get dirty" she said with a look of sexual desire in her eyes.

We finally all fell asleep together at 7 in the morning. Naked, sweaty and covered in each others juices. Tony and Sonia held each other like lovers but on the other side of Tony was me comfortably holding his balls in my hand. Those balls had fed me for 6 years. I was afraid that they would no longer supply me with the milk that I loved so much.

Tony and Sonia are still together. She didn't get pregnant that night. I'm not sure if Tony can have children or if Sonia has any problems, but he does supply her with an ample load of cream and god it tastes good. Sonia and I are still friends and she tells me all about their intimacies in graphic detail. One day she actually showed me a small bottle which she takes with her everywhere full of freshly squeezed Tony cream. She says that now and again she takes a sip from it to always have his taste in her mouth. I've offered to buy a bottle from her but she won't have any of that. She told me to go and visit them and suck it out directly from her boyfriends cock. How cool is that? They seem to be very happy together and although I feel a little sad and alone, I'm very happy for them. I suppose for Tony, ignorance is bliss. I don't know whether he's aware that Sonia can't be trusted with other cocks. Maybe she has found the right cock and doesn't fuck around any more. She doesn't tell me any of her "battle" stories any more.

A lot of things have happened since then and I will be telling you about them in graphic detail soon enough. And you may be wondering if I have a new boyfriend. Well it's simply that since then I realized that my happiness lies in extracting cum from every man I can find. That's why my pussy is free and my legs are always open. Why I like to get fucked by as many cocks as I can take, and swallow large amounts of sticky seed. Yup, I'm a slut thanks to you Sonia, and I love every minute. We seem to have exchanged roles in life. So no, I don't and couldn't have a boyfriend.

By the way Sonia, I never told you how good your pussy tastes. I don't go for girls but I would eat your pussy out any time. Especially if it's dripping with your boyfriends cum.

Dokhian
Dokhian
7 Followers