The Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cheekybrit
cheekybrit
279 Followers

"I need you here," she whispered. It was like Vanessa's body had been commandeered by an alien seductress.

"You want sex?" I asked pathetically.

She nodded slowly, licking her luscious red lips.

"You want another baby?" I asked.

"No," she replied, appearing a little offended through her stern veneer. "I just want you." She walked towards me, every step accentuated by the clack of her heels on the wood floor. Even with those shoes she was nearly a foot shorter than me.

"Maybe tomorrow we can-"

"I want you now."

"But-"

"Now," she repeated, with raised eyebrows. She was just a step away from me and I could smell her alluring scent and feel the energy through the air between us. Her eyes moved down and widened. "Hello. It looks like you don't really want to go bowling after all." I looked down and saw how my erect penis had betrayed me, almost bursting out of my underpants and throbbing with desire for her. "Don't fight it. Tell them you can't go bowling tonight. In fact, don't even tell them. Just..." She reached a hand to me and extended a finger to my chest. She softly dragged the long red nail down to my stomach and down, down, down to my dick. At the instant the nail reached my penis it surged forward at her touch, throbbing with desperate desire for her, betraying my inner turmoil. She delicately peeled away my underwear and exposed me fully. My underpants fell down my legs to the floor as she held my dick in her smooth, olive hands. She gently slid her fingers along its length, staring deep into my eyes. "Yeah, I don't think you should go bowling tonight."

What could I do? This was my wife. Was it really so bad? We'd had sex a thousand times before, what would it matter if we did it once more? Would she use it against me in a few weeks when I asked for the divorce? Maybe. Oh God, I just didn't care though. She stroked me slowly as my thoughts raced and I could feel my defences failing, my moral defiance being ridiculed by my raging biology.

"Kiss me," she said, licking her bright red lips.

I finally just did as I was told. I knew it would feel so good to relent, to give in, to feel her lips against mine. They looked so appealing, so sexy, so luscious, I couldn't resist them any longer. She never wore make up any more, she never painted her nails, she never dressed sexily. It was like being a mother had made her forget about how sexy she could be. I moved to her lips as if gravity was pulling us together and we kissed slowly and passionately as she stroked my dick. We paused to catch a breath and she placed her other hand on my cheek, savouring our closeness. We kissed again, our tongues fighting each other. My hands could not resist her body any longer. I reached out and touched her smooth, delicate arm and stroked it. My other hand reached to her waist and pulled her closer to me as we continued to kiss deeply.

My phone beeped. It was a message from Malissa. Well, it said it was from Steve. I panicked, as if she was watching us, as if she was aware of my infidelity. I instinctively reached out for the phone.

"Leave it," Vanessa said, so seductively that I could not help but obey. She smiled a knowing smile at my obedience and kissed my chest, then her lips moved down to my stomach and then down to my dick. She kissed the tip and it bobbed in excitement. She pulled it closer with her fingers and licked the shaft from base to tip and back again. Then she took the whole thing in her red lips and sucked the length of it. Vanessa had never been into blowjobs, ever. We had tried it once or twice but she had decided she didn't like it so we never did it again. It was as if my opinion had never mattered. Now, here she was, moving her lips back and forth along my dick and it looked like she was loving it. She was loving the control over me. She placed her fingers on my thighs and pulled her mouth back and forth, back and forth. She gripped my buttocks tightly, so tightly I could feel the curved nails digging into my flesh. It did not hurt. It felt amazing.

She slid her mouth off my dick and held it lovingly in her fingertips, kissing it gently, showing her affection for it. She carefully rose to her feet again and sat on the bed. She lifted a foot up to me. "Do you love my feet Paul?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Then show me."

I carefully pulled the red shoe off her foot and kissed each of her toes, kissing her foot and leg all over. She placed it on the floor then offered me her other foot. I removed the shoe and took all five of her tantalizing red toes into my mouth and sucked them as she smiled. She reached around to her back and gracefully unclipped her bra and allowed it to gradually fall from her pert breasts to the bed. It had been so long since I had seen them with such desire, since I had seen them as sexual organs.

I climbed onto the bed with her and reached to her tiny red thong, pulling it down the length of her smooth legs and easing them over her toes which she wriggled with anticipation. I moved between her legs to make love to her but she held up a long nailed finger and wagged it in my face. "Uh uh." She manoeuvred her body on top of mine so I lay on my back, looking up her like the goddess she was. She came in as if for a kiss but pulled away at the last second. Then again, teasing me. Finally she moved in and allowed me to kiss her, which I did passionately, savouring the taste of her lips and tongue.

She pinned me to the bed with her hips as she straddled me, sitting up straight. She pulled my dick in close to her pussy and I slipped inside her with minimum resistance. She was wet, she was warm, she was ready for me. Her eyes closed as she allowed my dick to slide its length inside her, stimulating her in ways she must not have felt for a year. She even let out a small sigh of pleasure. Oh God how I've missed her I thought. She began rolling slowly forward and back as we looked into each other's eyes with a lust so long forgotten in our marriage. I placed my hands on her hips and slid them up her waist, to her stomach and then to her pert breasts, fondling them tenderly, pushing them together as she slowly rose and fell on my dick, allowing it to pull almost out of her then allowing it to slide its full length back inside. She reached her hands up to mine, our fingers interlocking, and she assisted me as I cupped her breasts, directing me how I should fondle them. The feeling of her rising and falling on me was exciting me so much, I began to thrust deeper inside her as she came down, forcing my dick deep, deep within her each time.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest, placing her weight on me and I reached my hands around to her hips, caressing her as she rose and fell. I gripped her butt with passion as I continued to thrust deep inside her, then stroking my hands wherever I could reach on her body, over her back, her hips, her thighs then back to her butt. Vanessa lowered her body further on top of mine, bringing her face within an inch of mine, sliding back and forth on my dick, teasing me with brief kisses as I desperately wanted more. She stretched out her legs and lay flat on top of me, our feet touching. I held her butt tightly as I thrust deeper and deeper inside her, quickening my pace and forcing her to moan and squirm with pleasure. I was in control now. Her breathing was deep and she was curling her toes and fingers against my body in delight, forgetting that she was supposed to be the boss. I took advantage and thrust faster and faster within her wet pussy, holding her tightly in place. I slid a hand up her soft, feminine back and to her short hair, pulling her in for a deep, passionate kiss as I continued to thrust.

She seemed to remember she was in charge and eased her body back up straight but I would not allow her to get control back. I sat up too, my throbbing penis still deep inside her. We sat opposite each other in a tight, erotic embrace. I kissed her red lips deeply and she ran her fingers through my hair, over my back and arms. Her small, nimble body was easy to hold in position as I pushed harder and harder, beginning to groan as the sensation was too much. I was getting close and we were a passionate tangle of limbs, touching and fondling wherever we could reach.

"Oh Vanessa, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," I gasped.

She pulled her lips away from mine and smiled, running her nails over my chest. "I want to taste it," she said quietly.

I was still thrusting as my dick stiffened and I tried to hold back. "You sure?" I asked.

She bit her lip seductively and slowly eased her body up and off my dick. I remained sitting as she lay flat on her stomach and reached her hands out to caress my penis, stroking it with one hand, tickling my balls gently with the long red nails of the other.

She had never let me cum inside her mouth before, not ever, but now she pulled my dick to her red lips and took my full shaft inside her mouth, smoothly running her lips up and down its entire length as she caressed my balls. It was all too much, I was in absolute ecstasy. Seeing her down there, for the first time willing to accept my cum in her mouth.

"Oh God Vanessa, I'm cumming.

She kept gently sucking.

"Oh my God, here it cums,"

Still she gently sucked.

I could feel an enormous orgasm swelling and swelling and then, with a loud moan I could hold it back no more and my dick exploded in her mouth. As each load blew forth from my dick she remained perfectly calm, still sucking gently and caressing my balls. I moaned again as yet more spurted and I just kept cumming and cumming as if it would never end. Finally, I groaned as the last of my orgasm pulsated from my penis. I looked down at my beautiful wife, still calmly holding me in her mouth. She slowly slid her lips down to the tip of my dick and released me from her loving grasp. She swallowed the load with a blank face, a tiny droplet of cum remaining on her bottom lip which she promptly licked up.

We gazed at one another, as if we could not believe we had just rediscovered our lust and our love. She sat up opposite me and smiled. I smiled back. I reached out and stroked her thigh and ran my fingers up and up and up, to her dripping wet vagina.

"Lay down," I ordered.

She nodded, breathlessly. She lay flat on her back and I moved my head between her legs. She was nervous. She always used to get nervous when I licked her out, to the point at which, a few years ago, I stopped trying. She just never seemed to be comfortable. This was a different story though. This time she allowed me to ease between her thighs as she spread them wide for me. I passed my tongue over Vanessa's enlarged clitoris several times, each time eliciting a groan of excitement before I explored within her, savouring the taste of my wife that I had missed for so long. I felt her press a hand desperately on my head, trying to push me away, the feeling was getting too intense for her, but I kept going. She pushed again but I just explored deeper. She groaned and let out a whimper, as if she was giving in. I moved my tongue to her clitoris again and drove her over the edge. She gripped my hair in her fingers and actually screamed in ecstasy, something she had never done before. Her entire body contorted and squirmed with delight as I kept teasing her with my tongue. She stopped trying to push me away and instead wrapped her gorgeous olive legs around my back and pulled me in closer with them. She gasped and screamed again and finally her gasps eased off into deep breaths. I relented with my tongue and kissed her clitoris and her pussy that I had missed so much. Her legs fell from my back and her whole body relaxed, laying flat on the bed, eyes closed. I climbed on top of her and lightly kissed her forehead.

Later, I held her in my arms, both still naked, as she dozed, exhausted from the intensity of her orgasm. It had been so long, I had forgotten the lust we could feel for each other. I had no idea where it had gone or where it had suddenly returned from. I thought of Malissa. She was expecting me to move in with her soon. I glanced at my phone. I had a lot of texts from Steve. I ignored it for now, but I had a dilemma on my hands. Did I tell Malissa about this night of passion with my wife? Would she understand? No chance. Did I even want to be with Malissa any more? If things went back to how they used to be with Vanessa, then it was no contest. It was Vanessa I had always loved, but what if this night of lust was a one off? Either way, no matter what I chose, one woman had the ability to destroy my future relationship with the other. What should I do? I guess that's why I'm telling you this story. I need your advice. What do I do now? Which was now the bigger risk? Divorce had seemed like such a big deal but I had already come to terms with it, already decided on it. Now, staying with Vanessa almost seemed the tougher choice. So, I guess what I'm asking is, what the hell should I do?

cheekybrit
cheekybrit
279 Followers
12