The Dilemma

Story Info
Business traveler must decide between two women.
1.2k words
3.32
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to hear about my partner's exploits from before we got together. it gets me so wet hearing him talk about the girls he picked up and the sexual adventures he's had, and then picturing it all in my head. It's the best foreplay!

While he may think differently, I think this story is definitely one of his hottest... I'll try my best to provide the details.

He was in Sydney on a business trip and had arranged a few weeks earlier to catch up with a girl he'd been with a few times previously when in Sydney for work. Let's call her Tracy. He and Tracy would catch up when their paths crossed, and they'd fuck. She was the first girl he'd been with, who was a squirter. But, that's a whole different story.

However, on this occasion- he'd somehow managed to find himself in the admiration of another woman with whom he worked with. I think she quite fancied him and from what I understand wanted him to go back to her place in Manly. We'll call her Emma.

Unfortunately, he had committed to catching up with Tracy for a drink- so he invited Emma to join him as he caught up with "an old friend". I believe the plan was to have a quick drink and then his evening with the new girl, Emma could start.

However, at some point during the drinks- Emma got up to go to the toilet. As soon as she was gone, Tracy looked at him and said, I'm not leaving here until you fuck me.

He laughs... and says, "Oh really, just how am I supposed to do that- as you can see, I'm supposed to be going out with her tonight."

Tracy said something like, "you are smart man- if you want my pussy, you'll figure something out."

So he comes up with a plan.

"Here's my key.. how about you "excuse yourself" for the night and say you are going home, and go up and wait for me in my room. I'll see if I can't get rid of her and will be up when I can."

"I knew you missed my pussy", she smiled and said.

Emma walks up and sits down, returning from the toilet. After about 5 or 10 minutes, the plan starts. Tracy stands up and says it's time for her to go. They say goodbye, they hug and then Tracy waves and walks out the bar.

Just as she walks out the door, Emma puts her hand on his cock and tells him... "I want you to tie me up and fuck me with this tonight."

"Oh Yes", he moans.

OH NO he realizes.

Now e's in a real predicament. What will he do? Does he decline and go upstairs and have a good fuck with Tracy? Or does he blow-off Tracy, leaving her in his room and go to Emma's and apologise later?

Boldly, he comes up with a plan. He'll just go up and apologise and tell her goodbye. So, he makes an excuse that he needs to go to the toilet and that she can't go up with him because- going to the toilet in hotel rooms isn't exactly private. He then said he would take a shower and pack a few things and be down shortly. And with that - he got up and headed nervously up to the room.

The ride up the elevator, he coudn't believe he got himself in this situation... His cock was getting hard at the thought of Tracy in his room, and Emma downstairs. Pity he couldn't have both.

Opening the door... he walked in to find Tracy on the bed naked, fingering herself. -

His apology goes out the door... Just like the taco ad says- Porque no los dos! Why not both!?

He strips off, and fucks Tracy hard- in fact he pounds her. He's got no motive right now other than to cum quickly and get back downstairs before he gets caught. It doesn't take long, and as he fucks her, the pressure builds and in just a few minutes, he pulls his cock out and cums all over her tits. She rubs some in... and then she tastes some off her fingers..

Looking at him she says..." you aren't staying are you? You are going to go with her?"

Sheepishly, he says- "yes, I'm sorry. I wasn't going to fuck you... but you were here.. naked..."

She interrupts him saying, "it's ok. But first, you need to lick my pussy and make me cum and second, when you are fucking her tonight, make sure you think of me!"

He smiled and nodded and spread her legs, driving his face in between her thighs. He didn't say who cam quicker, but I know with his tongue, it wouldn't have been long. So a few minutes later.. she cums.

And with that, he quickly put his clothes back on, tells her to just make sure the door is locked when she leaves. She smiles as he grabs a few things and yells out as he closes the door, "remember, think of me!"

Emma meets him at the ground floor and steps into the elevator as they head down to the basement carpark. She looks at him... and asks why he is sweating and why his face is flushed? He blames it on the alcohol- she then asks... "I thought you were going to have a shower?"

He quickly responds, and say that he didn't want to take too long- so he'll take one at her house-

He breathes out deeply ... I think he may just have pulled it off.

Fast forward an hour- And Emma's tied up- with an arm and leg to each corner of the bed and has a blind fold on. He strips down naked and after some teasing, he straddles her face.

He's so caught up in the moment, he had forgotten all about Tracy...and also forget that he should of taken a shower. He starts to rub his cock on her face. Feeling his cock on her face, she breathes in his scent through her nose and actually says... "I love the smell of your cock."

She has no clue. He's done it- He is a God for just one day.

And with a smile on his face from ear to ear... he proceeded to fuck her all night with his cock that was still covered in pussy juice from his hotel room. And while I'm sure he didn't think about Tracy the whole time, I have no doubt that while his cock was sliding in and out of Emma, his mind wandered back to the hotel room with Tracy. He definitely would have thought about her-

One last bit... the next day... when he returned back to his hotel with Emma- He jumped on the bed and layed out like a starfish. While stretching, he just happened to run his hand under the pillow. He felt something soft and silky. What was this?

Tracy had left her panties underneath his pillow- Such a dirty girl... I love it!

Thinking quickly, he stuffed them in between the wall and the bed, and fortunately... he didn't get caught. Naughty boy. :)

I hope you enjoy the story as much as I did. Foreplay. My pussy is so wet right now... I think I'll go see if he can tell me another story while fucking me :)