The Diner

Story Info
Strangers from different cities with hidden desires.
1.2k words
3.96
18.8k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While sitting down in a local diner one fall evening in a town I'd never been to before, I notice a beautiful brunette sitting alone in a booth for two. I began looking at the menu for some kind of nourishment that wouldn't put me in the hospital when I hear her voice. She orders eggs and waffles for her meal. I hear the waitress ask he if she's all right. By the sound of her voice I'd say she'd had a bad day. She just looked at the waitress and said, "I'm fine. Thank you for asking." The waitress made her way back toward me and took my order.

As I waited for my food to come I glanced over my shoulder at this woman. She was staring out the window looking at the cars passing by. She was lost in her thoughts not paying any attention to what was going on around her. As I turned a bit more to get a better look at her I noticed her hand was gently rubbing the inside of her thigh. I turned back around in a bit of disbelief and took a sip of my drink. Curiosity got the better of me and I had to look again. She had her hand completely up her skirt and was playing with her pussy. I looked up to her face and she'd closed her eyes. She was on a trip to her own world of ecstasy right there in the diner. I was hard as a rock and couldn't turn away. As she was getting close to her breaking point the waitress interrupted her with her food.

When the waitress walked away she raised her head and looked my way. I gave her a small grin and a nod. Her reaction was that of a schoolgirl getting caught with the intention of getting caught. She bit her lower lip, dropped her eyes and had a little smile on her face. She knew that I had seen her and knew what she was doing.

After I finished my food I motioned to the waitress for the check. When she walked over I asked for the brunettes check and I paid them both. The least I could do for the little show she'd given me. As I walked past her to leave I could smell her sex in the air around her. She reached out and stopped me and thanked me for buying her dinner. I insisted it was my pleasure and began to leave again when she asked, "Are you new in town?"

"Yes I am." I replied.

"May I offer my company to you and show you the site my fine city offers?" she said.

"I'd be honored if you would. My name is Jim." I replied.

"And I am Victoria." she responded.

After walking around for about an hour we stopped in a public park and she brought up the diner and asked what I saw. I explained to her that I saw what she was doing and how much she was enjoying it. She said she'd seen the bulge in my pants and wondered if I enjoyed what I saw.

"Very much so." I told her looking deep into her eyes.

We stared at each other for what seemed a lifetime. As we stared I reached up and grabbed her by the hair with one hand and pulled her toward me. She offered no resistance with the advance. As she came closer I could hear her breathing change. I leaned down and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms around me and leaned into me as she melted with out kiss. I could feel the tension leave her body as we kissed as if a weight had been lifted from her mind.

When I finished the kiss I looked into her eyes again and saw a different woman in front of me. She slowly opened her eyes to reveal that a desire had been fulfilled. She began to slowly move her hands over my shoulders and back as she pressed her body into mine. I slowly ran my hands down her back and over her firm round ass. I kneaded her ass with my hands and she let out a little moan. As the petting got heavier I realized she'd undone my pants and was rubbing my cock through my underwear. I lifted her up and walked her over to a set of swings near by. I sat her down on one and she reached up and pulled my cock fully out and began to kiss, lick and suck me. She was giving me so much pleasure I had to brace myself on the chains of the swing. I bent over and hiked her skirt up and started playing with her clit. My fingers were dripping with her juices in a matter of seconds. I lifted my fingers to my mouth to taste her sweetness.

I pulled my cock away from her luscious mouth and lowered myself down to partake of her wet sex. Her scent was sweet and made my cock throb and ache. I licked and sucked her to climax in a matter of moments. As I stood up I lifted her, turned her and bent her over the swing. As I lifted her skirt I could see in the dim lights her ripe wet pussy. It was pulsing with her heartbeat. I slowly pressed the head of my cock against her lips. The feeling of her spread around my cock as I enter her is intense. She moans with pleasure as I slide the full length in her. I reach up and grab the chains of the swing again and begin to stroke my cock in her. As I move faster and harder the sound of our skin slapping together is defining. As I get close to my climax she moans out loudly. I can feel her sex tighten around my shaft. Her back arches and she lets out a whelp as she orgasms. Her wetness is running down my leg as I can't take any more. My body shakes and my muscles go weak as I explode within her.

I reach down and massage her clit as I try to catch my breath. She begins to moan again. As I continue to play with her she starts grinding my cock in her again. I get hard again with the sounds and movement. She pulls me out of her and sits me on the swing. She straddles me and slides my waiting cock in her sex again and begins to ride me like a carnival ride. I pull her blouse up and begin licking and gently biting her nipples as she buries my pole in her sex. After a few minutes she drops her arms around my neck, pulls herself close to me and climaxes with more intensity then before. The feeling of her orgasm sends me to the edge where I can't hold back any longer and I release an orgasm so strong that I convulse and loose my breath again.

We rest for a few minutes with her on my lap and my shaft still in her. She rises and lifts me to my feet. She helps me redress and look as normal as I can after what we'd just done. She walks me to my hotel, that just so happens to be on her way to her place, and tells me she'd like to take me to dinner tomorrow night. I look deep in her eyes and give her a long kiss.

"Tell me what time and where. I'll be there."

But that's for another time.