The Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Greg, put that big cock inside me now, big boy! I want you inside me..."

Greg needed no second invitation, and he pushed his big cock head into her pussy, shoving slightly, applying a little pressure and making her open and accept him. He felt her pussy slowly open and eat him up, inch by inch... he felt the heat building and then he began thrusting and pumping himself in and out of her, as she lay there... "Oh my god, Greg, you are a giant. Oh god, that is fantastic!..."

Greg pulled out, easily picked Sheri up and turned her around, then from behind, slid his still dripping cock between her legs and entered her again from behind. This instantly had Sheri's attention as his huge cock was now rubbing right on her g-spot and she was instantly on the verge of cumming again.

"Oh GOD Greg, THAT is the best I have ever had... give me that cock, big boy... make me cum... Oh God, I'm cumminnnnggg!"

Sheri shivered and shook, and soon Greg too, from her tensing the muscles of her pussy on his big cock, both voluntarily and involuntarily, he began to come too, as he had been on the verge since Sheri had almost blown him to the edge earlier...

They collapsed on the couch together, holding and stroking each other tenderly.

"That was so amazing, Sheri, thank you. I didn't think I could last that long, I haven't had anyone since my wife died."

"We will have to do something about that, I think,' Sheri responded warmly. "I think I have just the thing for you... we will have to chat once we are able to. Right now, I want to cuddle with you, sir."

After some time, Sheri stirred and began making moves to gather her stuff, preparing to leave. She dressed, quietly and kissed Greg lightly on his forehead, and he roused enough to sit up and kiss Sheri, trying to pull her back down to lie with him.

"Stay," he said, "Please. Won't you stay?"

"I can't, I have to get home. I have really had a fantastic time tonight, and we will talk tomorrow at school. Come and see me after school, when you collect Andrew, OK?"

"OK, I will do that... though I really don't want to be alone, I understand."

Sheri watched as her quickly dressed and then they walked to the door and out to her car. Greg kissed her warmly goodbye, all the while pressing his rapidly hardening cock into her as they did.

On the drive home, Sheri was thinking how she was going to tell Greg that she was really married, and that she and her husband had ideas for the three of them, but that included another young lady or two as well. Their group was going to like his big cock. Her test drive tonight had gone well, even though the whole event had been brought on by that delightful kid in her class, Andrew.

As she lay in bed she thought back and smiled... he really was going to love being a part of our little group, she thought.

12