The Dinner Guest

Story Info
He brings a friend home for dinner.
1.4k words
3.76
50k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend comes home from work; he's brought home a friend. Someone I've never met before. My boyfriend introduces him as Adam, we go and sit down and eat supper. Once we're done we move to the living room and sit and chat a bit, laughing and getting to know one another. Next thing I know Adam asks if he can borrow me for a few hours. We get a really good laugh over that. When we get ourselves back under control, Adam tells us he's serious. My boyfriend thinks he's still joking, and tells him he can't borrow me, but that he doesn't mind sharing. We laugh some more over that. I end up having to leave the room for a moment or two. While I'm gone, Adam pulls something from his pocket; my boyfriend asks what it is. Adam tells him that its barbiturates also know as Spanish fly, and that he's anxious to try it out. Again he looks to my boyfriend and asks if he can borrow me. This time my boyfriend realizes that Adam is serious, my boyfriend thinks about it for a bit and decides that this could be very fun.

My boyfriend tells Adam about how I've always wanted to have 2 guys fuck me at the same time; Adam tells my boyfriend that he would love to be a part of it. Adam manages to get it in my drink just before I come back. Right off I notice that something is going on between the two of them. As I start to sit down in a chair across from them, my boyfriend asks me to come and sit by him. I go over and before I can sit down my boyfriend moves so that I have no choice but to sit between the both of them. Once I'm seated I look at both of them and ask them what's up, my boyfriend tells me that they were just discussing what to do next. I ask them what they came up with; they get this look on their face like a cat that just swallowed a canary. My boyfriend says that we're going to play strip poker. I look at my boyfriend and ask him if he's sure he wants to play. He assures me that he is very sure that he wants to play. About half way through the game, Adam gets up to use the washroom.

While he's gone I tell my boyfriend that I'm starting to feel a little strange, and a bit warm. He comes over to feel my forehead, when he gets closer; he notices that my nipples are very hard. He's pretty sure that the Spanish fly has taken effect. He pulls me up and starts to kiss me. From the moment that our lips touch, I'm all over him, I just can't seem to get enough of touching him, and he takes off the remainder of my clothes. I didn't even notice until Adam comes back in the room and clears his throat. My boyfriend stops kissing me, I look up at him, he's smiling at me and then I realize that I'm naked and Adam is standing there, with a huge grin on his face. Before I can even think of covering myself or question what's going on, Adam tells me that they decided to share me, and that he put a little something in my drink to keep things interesting. I'm confused, nothing seems to make sense, I can only think about the fact that I have to have a cock inside me. I look up at my boyfriend and ask him what now. My boyfriend suggests we move to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable.

Once in the bedroom I turn to my boyfriend and take all his clothes off. Then I get on my knees; his cock is hard and very ready for my mouth. I play with the head, licking and sucking, running my tongue down the entire length, driving you insane with lust, once I've gotten my boyfriend to cum I turn to Adam. I can tell that Adam is eager to get started; he already has all of his clothes off. I suck on his cock just as I did my boyfriends. Once Adam has cum, my boyfriend picks me up and lies me down on the bed. He spreads my legs wide and settles himself between my legs, you lean down and start licking my pussy, and Adam comes over and puts his cock in front of my face and tells me to suck it again. When my boyfriend tires, they switch places, all the time I'm moaning and quivering with pleasure. Before long I'm begging for them to fuck me. My boyfriend tells me he wants it doggie style. When I'm on all fours, my boyfriend positions himself and enters me in one swift thrust. I gasp at the pleasurable feelings; Adam takes advantage of my mouth being open and puts his cock in my mouth yet again. It feels so wonderful having both of them inside me. It doesn't take long for either of them to cum. And feeling there cum inside me makes me cum.

They switch places again, when I tire of holding myself up, my boyfriend lies down on the bed and tells me to get on top. I'm riding you and playing with Adam's cock, then Adam moves behind me. I then feel Adam's cock at my ass; swiftly he thrusts it all the way in. I groan very loudly at this, almost feeling pain. The instant he starts moving though and all feelings of pain are gone, leaving me to only feel pleasure. It feels so different having both of them inside me. It seems that no matter how much they give me, it's just not enough. Adam decides to take a break, knowing that I may be going for hours. He sits at the bottom of the bed, so that he can watch my boyfriends cock while it goes in and out of my pussy. My boyfriend decides he wants on top. So we switch places, before he enters me, he puts my legs up on his shoulders and looks back at Adam and asks if he has a good view of my pussy, Adam smiles and says yes he has a very good view of my pussy. My boyfriend thrusts deep and hard I cum instantly. My boyfriend keeps up a steady deep hard pace, fucking me relentlessly. After what seems like forever he collapses on the bed beside me. I'm moaning and squirming, I look to Adam to see if he's ready for some.

Adam stands up and comes over and sits on the edge of the bed. He then tells me to come over to him. He tells me that he wants me on his lap facing him. My boyfriend gets up and goes to sit in the chair and watch the show. Adam puts his hands at my back and tells me to lean back, when I do he goes for my tits, sucking, nipping. My boyfriend finds that sitting there watching Adam fuck me, has given him the biggest, hardest erection that he has ever had. You groan quite loudly, causing me to look over at him. Right off I notice that his cock is harder and bigger than I've ever seen it, without even thinking I get off Adam and move towards my boyfriend. Adam is upset because I didn't give him a chance to finish, but I found I just couldn't help myself. When I reach my boyfriend, I get on my knees and look up at him and tell him that I have to have his cock inside me. He smiles and tells me to go back to the bed.

My boyfriend lies down and tells me to straddle him, as I am sliding down over his cock Adam comes up behind me and puts his cock in my ass. My boyfriend looks at Adam and tells him that he can set the pace. Right off Adam starts thrusting deep and hard, I try to hold myself up so that my boyfriend can play with my tits, but I'm soon overcome with such emotions that I can't even hold my head up. I collapse on my boyfriend, moaning and quivering, uncontrollably I yell out that I want more that I want to be fucked so hard. I didn't think it was possible but Adam fucks me harder than ever, he holds tight to my hips keeping me from going very far. Finally he gives one final deep thrust, which sends us all over the edge. Almost right away my boyfriend notices that I've fallen asleep or passed out. Gently he settles me into bed, and they leave me to my dreams.