The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we were now, immersed in a spotlight, holding our friends joint in our hand for the first time and standing before an audience of expectant men and women. An exhibitionist's fantasy gone extreme!

Heather slowly backed out of the circle of light leaving Gary and me alone. The spot came down on us from almost directly above and slightly in front. Despite the brilliance of this illumination it was still possible for us to see into our audience. We found a tight group of faces staring excitedly and expectantly upward. Because of the darkening of the room Gary and I could see about three deep and then the faces faded away into oblivion. This effect coupled with the swelling, pulsing of the music gave the sensation of standing before a vast auditorium filled with thousands of aroused admirers and enthusiasts.

Both Gary and I were breathing in shallow gulps. Our members were only semi-erect. I could feel Gary's heat and his quick strong pulse as I began to gently manipulate his package. He began to use his cool hand to bring me to erection, a state I wasn't able to avoid for long.

In fact, I was shocked I became aroused so readily. Until this moment I had never touched another man. Neither, had I ever allowed a man to touch me sexually. I had thought about indulging in this activity from time to time, more as a curiosity than an urgent desire. However, as I had never had a friend discuss or suggest any interest I thought I must be a bit deviant and that it would be best to keep my thoughts hidden. Even in our intimacy with our magazines Gary and I never broached the subject of lending a hand to our buddy.

As my initial shock waned I began to focus on the sensations I was now experiencing. Gary's tool was hot and velvety to the touch. I traced the path of the veins coursing the length and softly fingered his glans. I stroked under his head in the groove and gently pinched causing his dick hole to open and close. As his precum began to seep I spread it up and around his most sensitive surfaces, relishing every involuntary pulse and jerk I was able to initiate.

Our dicks became harder and firmer and I began to play with Gary's testicles which still swung between his legs invitingly. I placed the fingers of my free hand into my mouth and thickly coated them in saliva. I then used this slickness to massage his chest and tease his nipples. Gary was tentative and at first shrank from my exploitations of his chest. Soon, however, he began to sway in rythym to the music and his eyes closed partially as his titties hardened and his dick swelled even further. He stopped stroking me but held onto my manhood and cupped my balls, as if for support.

Gary's hips began pumping back and forth involuntarily. Slowly at first, then more spastically and sporadically. His sacs drew ever tighter so I began to focus on the dark red of his head. I spit (actually, I practically drooled as I salivated copiously) into my hand and directly onto Gary's shaft. I softly stroked in the cleft under his head with my finger while I began stroking up and down his slick pole. I was immediately rewarded with a groan of delight from his throat and a further increase in the heat and rigidity of his pleasure stick.

Moving behind him to get a better angle my dick began to rub in his ass crack which seemed to increase his pleasure. He began to moan and mumble as his gyrations increased. I drooled into his crack and onto my dick creating a slick river of sensations. Gary was now incoherent and thrusting wildly against my groin and into my clenched fist. I pumped faster and stronger. I teased and pinched his erect nipples. I matched his thrusts with my own, planting my hot pole deep into his furrow. Suddenly there was a gasp of exultation that began in Gary's groin and exploded from his throat and his dick simultaneously.

I held tightly onto the base of his manhood amazed at the spasms and gushing pulses I could feel running through my friend. My dick was captured and held by the clamping of his ass cheeks. His sperm shot out and across the front rows of our spectators followed closely by a second and third and even fourth stream. The room was filled as everyone pressed forward in an attempt to receive a shower of his seed.

Gary sagged forward in my grasp. I let him slip gradually to the floor in front of the now delirious group. I placed his hand onto his still pulsing and draining tool and made certain he was still fully exposed for all to enjoy.

Taking his cum into my hand I tasted my first man-sperm. My hunger was not sated in the least. I wanted, no, I needed to suck all vestiges of his sweet man juice onto my tongue and down my throat. However, my audience was beginning to demand that I take matters into my own hands.

Filling my palm with drool I began my own journey to Nirvana. Looking over the faces pressing forward I began to stroke my own tool for their edification and my gratification. I began teasing my titties which were already taut. Soon, my hips were moving in the same manner Gary's had earlier.

As my strokes became more urgent I reached around and inserted first one and then two fingers into my ass. Now my thrusts were harder and faster. Still, I wasn't ready for the final release. In fact I couldn't seem to reach the crest even though I was obviously tottering at the precipice.

Suddenly a hand touched me. It was Gary, coming back to finish the job. He moved my hand away and sitting in front of me he began to stroke hard and fast. He reached through my legs and replaced my fingers with his own. I now stood tall before everybody and began giving undivided attention to both nipples with my freed hands. My head fell back as I began pushing with my entire being at the goal now rushing forward. My breathing ceased and the time space continuum of my existence dissolved into the volcanic urgency of my orgasm.

I began a primeval cry into the rafters as the dam broke and my testicles issued forth a torrent of my sperm. My shaft exploded onto our crowd, shooting over Gary's upturned face and landing on hands, clothes and faces. Never had I experienced such tremendous, complete release. My sacs let all my sperm issue forth in one unrelenting flood. My knees buckled and I fell forward as Gary caught me and eased me down with the assistance of several in the front of the crowd. After that everything was very black and very peaceful for a time.

My first coherent moment was filled by Heather's aura. I smelled her sweetness. I then heard her soft murmuring into my ear. I felt her warm breath on my face and neck. Felt her soft hands moving over my chest and abdomen. Finally, I opened my eyes and there she was, gazing intently into my sole, obviously infused with the power and passion of the performance she had just orchestrated and produced.

Smiling up into her beauty I asked, "Can Gary and I go home naked in the morning?"

Laughing, Heather simply kissed me deeply and fully. "You are home, my dears."

12