The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie then went to James and helped him get undressed so that they could join the other ladies in the tub.

They were all in the hot tub at that point. Peggy lifted Gita, with Susie's help, so that the front of Gita's body floated. Peggy was still making out with Gita as the front of Gita's body was now bobbing at the top of the water line. As Peggy and Gita passionately kissed, Susie started fondling and suckling on Gita's large breasts taking turns as she went from one to the other. Gita's body language revealed that she was slowly surrendering to Peggy and the pleasure she felt. Gita moaned and announced she was really starting to enjoy the attention.

James waited a few minutes and just watched the three women making out in front of him. The sight of Gita's hairy crotch was so enticing it seemed to call out to him. He enjoyed the sight of a freshly shaved pussy. He especially enjoyed shaving a hairy pussy clean and after he saw Gita's hairy bush he desired to see what sweetness was hidden under that hairy bush. James got out the shaving cream, lifted her lower body out of the water, and very slowly put the shaving cream around Gita's hairy crotch.

Gita reacted and tried to pull herself away; she kicked her feet and struggled to get away from James's attention.

Peggy grabbed Gita by her long hair and forcefully whispered into Gita's ear, "Take it easy, no one is going to hurt you. Please trust me my love."

Gita stopped kicking though remained quite tense. She allowed James to continue. When Gita heard Peggy say 'my love', Gita realized that she had been longing to hear those words. Gita was so fixated on hearing those words she allowed herself to go and now felt somewhat at ease with what was happening.

James spread Gita's legs open and rubbed the shaving cream all around her hairy mound. He then removed a new razor from the pack and started to shave her pubic hair. Slowly, stroke by stroke a beautiful little brown pussy was revealed. Once Gita was clean-shaven, the remaining shaving cream washed away. James stopped for a moment to admire his work. James looked down at the brown pussy lips and the pink flesh in between and it reminded him of an exotic desert flower. He then brought his nose close so that he could take in her powerful aroma. Then with his tongue, he went in between her lips to take in as much nectar as he could. He brought his head up and licked his lips. He savored a woman like some people savor fine wine, he appreciated each woman's unique taste. James then used two fingers to rub around her pussy lips getting close to her clit. James could feel her body react towards the direction of his fingers movements.

Gita had not yet relaxed, but the stimulation was weakening her resolve. Gita was surprised by the fact James seemed to enjoy her pussy, which she had always been led to believe was something nasty and disgusting. Gita was finding it difficult to believe that a man wanted to please her and appreciated her womanhood. All the men she had known in the past just used her for their own pleasure and treated her as if her needs were not important, like she was not important. She liked the idea of a man doing something to please her and make her feel good.

As Gita's aroma grew stronger James could no longer resist. He leaned forward and licked Gita's pussy between her lips and up to her clit. From her reaction, James could tell his advances were not completely welcome though she allowed him to continue without protesting.

Gita was beginning to enjoy being treated as if she was something special for once in her life. Though Gita still kept her eyes closed most of the time, only occasionally was she brave enough to peek out and see what was happening. Gita slowly started to enjoy the experience.

As Gita moved her hips James moved his tongue and lips in time with her movements. James forced his tongue in as deep as possible at first, licking at the bottom of her pussy hole then bringing his tongue up and pressing his nose up against her clit. He repeated the up and down motion with his tongue and nose. James tried to get as far inside Gita as possible while rubbing his nose against her clit. James could feel his penis getting rock hard. He was so very aroused, his senses filled with the sex of the exotic woman. He wanted to cover his face with a woman's juices. James was beginning to sense Gita's stimulation and excitement as she was rocking her hips back and forth, she pushed herself up towards James's face. James started to suck gently on her sensitive clit between his lips. Gita moved faster and faster and James could tell she was almost ready to cum. James then used two fingers to penetrate Gita's pussy as he forced them inside.

Gita struggled against his insertion. Gita was not ready for that and at first felt violated by having a man forcing his fingers inside of her.

Peggy assertively ordered Gita, "Settle down."

After overcoming the shock of James's finger penetrating her, and because Gita wanted nothing more than to please Peggy, Gita started to settle down just as Peggy had commanded her to. Gita was falling further under Peggy's spell and was becoming more willing to do as she was told. Gita felt safe and secure in Peggy's arms. Gita noticed that she was starting to become aroused by the attention James was giving her. Gita felt strange tingling sensations in her pussy. Gita felt a wonderful kind of warmth, almost like electricity pulsating through her groin. After several more minutes of being toyed with, Gita could no longer hold back. The physical stimulation overwhelmed her. She had been struggling to resist but she could no longer deny the feelings emanating from in and around her pussy. Gita started to tremble and shake as an orgasm slowly rippled through her being.

Peggy was kissing Gita aggressively and holding her close as Gita closed her eyes. James took his fingers covered in Gita's juices and placed them onto Gita's lips for her to get used to cleaning up her own cum.

Gita quickly reacted and turned away from his fingers, but Peggy forcefully grabbed her and told her, "Open your mouth. Lick his fingers clean and thank him for letting you cum, like a good girl."

Reluctantly, she took James's fingers into her mouth and licked his fingers clean of her own juices. After his fingers were clean, he removed his fingers from her mouth and Gita whimpered, "Thank you for letting me cum." Gita could not believe what was happening to her and what she was allowing to happen to her. She thought to herself that she had been violated, how could she actually thank someone for that? Yet she wanted nothing more than to please Peggy and do as she was told. Gita then thought that if Peggy wanted her to clean his fingers and say thank you then it must be the right thing to do.

Gita came from an extremely conservative background where a woman's role and sexuality were clearly defined and deviations were not tolerated. Gita had always felt the need to be close and intimate with women, these feelings she could not allow herself to accept because of the world she grew up in. Gita was now vulnerable and trembling in Peggy's arms floating in the hot tub, eyes closed not knowing what to do or say next. Gita was just happy that Peggy was there to take care of her.

Susie then looked at James with lust in her eyes and he knew exactly what she wanted. He looked at Susie and asked, "What is it that you want, you nasty little slut?"

Sheepishly Susie asked, "Sir, may I please lick the delicious pussy of this sexy bitch?"

James then told Susie, "You will have to ask Gita and get her permission."

Susie then looked at Gita and asked, "May I please lick your pussy?" Susie began to beg, "Please I really, really want to lick your pussy and know what it tastes like."

Gita closed her eyes and didn't respond. She was not ready for the question and or the situation and did not want to acknowledge the request.

Peggy got involved again and demanded, "Stop playing games. You know why you came here this evening. You know you want this to happen. Susie only wants to make you feel good. Susie really enjoys licking pussy. Now give her your permission. Don't worry, I'm right here."

Gita reacted to Peggy's harsh words and the warm coziness of being held tight, then nodded and meekly said, "Ok, Susie please lick my pussy", barely opening her eyes as she said the words and peeked in Susie's direction.

Susie positioned herself between Gita's legs and slowly nudged James out of the way, so that she would be alone ready to feast. Gita had calmed down a bit and was slowly opening her eyes. Susie brought her face down close to Gita's pussy. At first, Susie could smell the slight remnants of the shaving cream but as her nose got closer to Gita's groin, she was overwhelmed by Gita's pungent odor, stronger than she had ever smelled from another woman. The smell drew Susie in closer. Susie started licking Gita's pussy savoring each lick. Susie stuck her tongue as deep inside Gita as she could, covering her tongue, lips and even nose with Gita's sweet nectar. Susie slowly teased Gita, pressing firmly down on her clit with her tongue and moving back and forth, back and forth. Susie moved to Gita's clit, gently sucking at first, then with more vigor as Gita reacted to the stimulation. Susie returned to pressing down on Gita, her tongue moving back and forth, back and forth. Susie could feel Gita being carried away from the stimulation. Susie really enjoyed having an audience viewing her wantonness; she wished that there were more people here to watch her put on a show. Susie was getting very wet and excited at the thought of people watching her covering her face in Gita's juices and eating out that aromatic and flavorful pussy.

Gita, after some hesitation, started to enjoy being serviced by the talented Susie. Gita could sense that Susie was also enjoying herself between her legs. Gita was again surprised that Susie, like James before her, relished the smells that Gita had been led to believe were filthy and repulsive. Gita felt good about being a delicious meal that Susie wanted to devour.

Gita was still in Peggy's arms being held tight. Gita became more involved and relaxed. Gita started watching what was going on and paying more attention as opposed to earlier when she seemed frightened and kept her eyes closed for most of the time. After several minutes of Susie licking Gita's pussy Gita was startled and moved away from Susie as Susie's hand moved under Gita.

Susie had just forced her tiny index finger into Gita's asshole while licking Gita's pussy. Susie enjoyed anal play and knew what she was doing and knew exactly how to give pleasure. Susie wanted nothing more than to share with this exotic brown-skinned beauty the joy she felt in giving pleasure to another woman.

Peggy had to again tightly hold unto Gita and gently kiss and caress her as she could tell that Gita was freaking out about having her ass played with.

Gita somewhat relaxed again and began appreciating the attention she was receiving from Susie. Gita could not believe how good it felt having someone lick her down there and how much better it felt when Susie was using her finger to massage her asshole. After several more minutes Gita's body became weak, her reactions were more pronounced and her moans louder. Gita could no longer deny Susie's stimulation and another orgasm shook Gita's soul.

After Gita's orgasm had subsided, Susie turned to Gita and told her, "I really enjoyed licking your pussy and making you cum. I hope to get another chance to eat you out again, thank you." Susie then moved the finger she was using on Gita's asshole and put it on Gita's lips.

Gita again freaked out and again Peggy had to grab Gita by the hair to hold her still and forcefully told her, "Lick it clean and thank Susie. Before I spank you again"

Gita with a bit of fear in her eyes took Susie's finger and licked Susie's index finger clean then said, "Thank you Susie." Gita felt so warm inside and her mind was reeling from the depravity of what just happened.

James then told Susie, "You did a great job. You are a hungry little Chinese slut aren't you? The way you were feasting on that sweet little brown pussy."

Susie, smiling with pride, replied, "Yes, Sir!" She truly enjoyed putting on the show and appreciated the compliment.

After a few minutes of everyone soaking and enjoying the hot tub Peggy again whispered into Gita's ear, "Susie looks very beautiful now, doesn't she? I know Susie would like a turn kissing and making out with you. I want to watch as you and Susie make out. I am going to enjoy watching my two little girls playing with each other."

A look of reluctance come across Gita's face and her body turned away.

Peggy firmly held Gita and quietly said, "Don't worry my dear. Susie is not going to hurt you." Peggy stroked Gita's hair and caressed her face. Peggy's continued forcefully, "Take it easy my love. Now be a good girl for me and do as you are told or else."

Gita slowly accepted what Peggy was telling her and hearing Peggy call her 'my love' again melted away Gita's reluctance. Gita's ongoing obsession led to an inherent trust of the older, stronger woman. Gita's resistance was slowly being replaced by obedience. Gita did not know where the evening would lead but the possibilities both frightened and excited her.

Peggy grabbed Gita's arm and led her to Susie. Peggy started to kiss and caress Susie and then forced Gita in front of Susie so that Gita could take a turn doing the same thing.

At first Gita was uncomfortable tasting herself on Susie's lips. Gita barely knew Susie and thought to herself why should kiss her. Yet somewhere deep inside the idea of kissing Susie felt right and natural. Gita could not find a reason to stop so she continued enjoying herself kissing, caressing and holding Susie close fulfilling long repressed yearnings.

Susie took the initiative, leading Gita and showing her what to do and how to do it. Susie took Gita's hand and brought it up to Susie's breast and showed Gita's how to play with her nipple and massage her breasts. Susie was kissing Gita and their tongues and lips intertwined. Gita was tentatively massaging Susie's breasts, allowing Susie's firm nipples to slide between her fingers as Susie had shown her. Susie also played with Gita's much larger breasts, aggressively massaging them with her small hands. Susie moved forward so that their bodies were pressed firmly together, Susie pressed her pussy against Gita's leg. Susie rode Gita's leg and rubbed her pussy up and down on Gita's thigh as they continued fervently making out.

That was the point at which James grabbed Peggy and directed her attention to his throbbing penis.

Peggy grabbed his penis and slowly started stroking it as they both watched the two other girls necking. James had not cum yet so Peggy knew it would not be long before he did. She stopped stroking him as he sat down in the hot tub. Peggy moved over and put his hard dick inside of her soaking wet pussy, slowly sitting down on his penis. Peggy had her back to him so she could face forward and in such a way that they could both still watch the girls making out. Peggy was moving up and down on James frantically. Peggy was really getting turned on as she watched Gita and Susie and was waiting to feel James ejaculate inside her. Peggy continued her up and down motions, desperately waiting for him to explode. It was not too much longer before James winced and grunted, filling her with his semen. Peggy gradually stopped riding him and eased herself off his sensitive member.

Gita and Susie were still intertwined with Susie in control and Gita tentatively following. Peggy went over interrupting the ladies and grabbed both of them by their hands as she separated them. Peggy led them out of the hot tub to where there were several towels waiting on a small bench. The girls dried each other off and Peggy signaled for James to join them. All three lovely ladies then helped dry him off.

Gita felt both relief and disappointment in being separated from Susie. Gita felt relief because things were happening so fast. She felt disappointment because she was getting carried away with the new found intimacy of being with Susie and the warmth she felt inside.

James then whispered to Peggy, "We need to go to the bedroom now."

Peggy smiled and replied, "Yes Sir," and led the girls by the hand to the bedroom.

In the bedroom there was a large king size bed with four brass bedposts and attached to the posts at the head of the bed were two fur-lined handcuffs.

Peggy was holding both ladies' hands but let go of Gita as she took Susie to the bed. Peggy attached Susie's wrists to the handcuffs connected to the bedposts.

Susie smiled as she laid there naked, her hands cuffed to the bedposts, legs spread wide, eager with anticipation. Susie knew that she would now be getting the attention she craved. Susie had been a bit jealous of Gita and the attention she had gotten earlier but felt relieved it was now her turn. Susie was so wet and horny now. Susie's mind was racing thinking about what may be in store for her and the fun she was about to have.

As Peggy handcuffed Susie, James reminded her, "You have to ask her permission before you can cum."

Susie just smiled and nodded in agreement and said, "Of course Sir."

Peggy then turned to Gita and told her, "You are now going to please Susie. I will show you how to please another woman."

Gita remembered that night when they went to dinner and saw Susie's pussy, the tinge of excitement she felt. Gita had tried to deny those feelings. Gita thought she was better than that, better than feeling excited by seeing another woman's pussy. Yet Gita could not deny the sense of eager anticipation mounting inside her. Gita was still quite hesitant and not quite willing to accept her new reality. Gita was not sure if it was the wine or the devotion she felt towards Peggy, but Gita could not find the will to resist.

"This evening is not only about getting pleasure, it also about giving pleasure. A good girl enjoys giving pleasure as much as getting pleasure," Peggy berated Gita as if she was a small child.

Gita paused for a moment, but nodded in acquiescence. Peggy pulled Gita onto the bed in between Susie's legs, which eagerly spread wide open. Peggy went down on Susie, licking her wet pussy lips, showing Gita what to do. Peggy then brought her head up and told Gita, "It is your turn now."

Gita did not move, she was staring down at Susie's wet pussy.

Peggy then grabbed the back of Gita's head and forced her down so that Gita's lips were touching Susie's pussy lips. Peggy smacked Gita, ten times, hard on the ass and told her, "Lick that sweet little pussy and stop playing games. You and I both know you want to be with another woman, now do as you are told or I will spank you again."

Gita was distraught. She could not believe that Peggy spanked her, it was so humiliating. It was like when she was a little girl and her mother would spank her for being bad. Spanking and being told what to do was the way Gita was raised. Gita began to accept her place between Susie's legs. Gita wanted to please Peggy and be a good girl for her.

Gita, fearing another spanking, started to lick Susie like a dog licking someone's hand. Gita obviously did not know what she was doing. Peggy then pulled Gita away and went down on Susie again, showing Gita how to lick a pussy explaining again what to do. Gita then went down again and tried to do what she was just shown. That went on for a while. As time went by, Gita was getting the hang of licking Susie and felt more relaxed and confident.

Gita slowly started enjoying her role in giving pleasure to another woman. After all, this is what she had been longing for after all these years. Gita felt that being controlled by Peggy gave her direction and purpose. Gita knew she needed that forceful little push to get started. Gita's senses became aware of the unique smells and tastes she encountered while licking Susie. It was strange and a little unpleasant, but as time went by Gita began to appreciate if not enjoy the new sensual experience. Gita, slowly but surely, was opening herself to new possibilities.