The Dinner Party

Story Info
The host of an irregular dinner punishes a clumsy slave.
2.6k words
4.21
22.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohophelia
ohophelia
13 Followers

The old mansion was decadent and the party fit the mood perfectly. Tables adorned with elegant black orchid centerpieces and elaborate hand-written place settings filled the large banquet room. Candles in pristinely polished silver candelabras twinkled everywhere, casting a soft dim light over the room. Masked guests meandered about and slipped in and out of conversational groups. Silver trays of delectable hors d'oeuvres and flutes of champagne were held aloft by beautiful women adorned only in masks, high black boots, and black leather collars. The guests gave them appreciative glances as they passed between the party goers, silently offering refreshment.

The Master, the host of the party and owner of the naked attendants, stood in a dark corner overseeing the party with a watchful eye. His dark eyes glittered in the candlelight. He cut an imposing figure, six feet tall with a slim athletic build, dark hair, and an impeccable black suit. His mask was simple black satin and only served to enhance his mysterious air. He observed his servants as they moved through the banquet room in perfect silence. Each had been brought to a heightened state of arousal before the party and the small egg shaped vibrators held inside their moist slits ensured they would remain that way. Now he waited to see which of the girls would be the first to falter. Her punishment would provide the entertainment for his eager guests.

It wasn't long before one of the servants, a pale red-haired girl with high, full breasts and long legs, stumbled slightly and spilled her tray onto the marble floor. The Master was behind her in an instant, his hand twisted in the long braid that fell down her back. He snarled into her ear, low voiced, but loud enough for the now silent guests to hear, "Look what a mess you've made, slave." He gestured to the mess of broken glass and spilled liquid where a few of the other servants had already begun cleaning. Tears filled her hazel eyes, threatening to spill down her freckled cheeks. She cast them down to the floor. The Master grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm up behind her back, guiding her toward an empty table near the center of the room. She obediently climbed atop it and A few of the other girls hurried forward to fix her limbs to the table with lengths of cord. Her breasts pressed into the polished wood and her chin rested uncomfortably at the edge of the table, forcing her gaze straight ahead. The restraints spread her legs wide and offered an unhindered view of her opened sex and a well-manicured tuft of fiery red pubic hair. As the others finished the knots securing her to the table, a petite blonde forced a ring gag into the bound slave's mouth and secured it around her head.

The Master walked around his bound slave, tapping a paddle lightly against his palm as he sized up her restraints. "You had a simple job, slave," He began, clearly speaking for the benefit of his guests, "Yet, you've managed to fail me." His voice, smooth as honey, cut through the silence crisply. He ended his circuit at her backside and slipped a finger into her slick opening, pulling out the egg and pocketing it. "Now you must bear your punishment before all of our guests." Her eyes were wide and her breathing labored as she anxiously awaited the sharp sting on the paddle against her skin. The guests gathered in a loose circle around the table to watch the spectacle. Some looked at her with a degree of sympathy, but most were simply eager to enjoy the scene.

He brought the paddle down hard over her naked behind, turning the flesh pink, and she yelped like a wounded animal. The paddle marked her pale skin as he brought it down again and again, each time in a different area and from a different angle. The bound slave cried out and squirmed in her restraints in a futile effort to escape the blows. "Keep still." The Master hissed through gritted teeth. She stilled and he continued to rain down blows, covering every inch of her buttocks and the backs of her thighs. Harsh slapping filled the silent room as the partygoers looked on. The flesh heated as her blood rushed to the bruised areas and small welts began to form. Tears streamed freely down her face as she choked back her sobs. Her buttocks were a fierce shade of red by the time the Master ended the paddling. She could feel the sting of the cool air on her tender flesh and her whole body seemed full of throbbing pain.

The Master motioned for the blonde slave who'd affixed the gag to step forward. "This one has made another mess. Clean it up." He directed her toward the small pool of lubrication on the wooden tabletop that had leaked down the red-headed slave's thighs during her paddling. The blonde moved between the spread legs of her fellow servant and began to eagerly lap up the fluid. When she had finished cleaning the table she ran her tongue up the redhead's thighs, licking clean the moisture there. The bound slave tensed as she felt the other girl spread the swollen folds of her vulva and run her tongue along the opening of her sex. She groaned in pleasure as the blonde thrust her tongue inside, collecting her moisture. When she had finished her task the blonde slave stepped back and awaited further instruction. "Excellent job, my pet," The Master said, patting her head affectionately. The blonde flushed with pride at her Master's praise. "I don't think this one has been punished enough just yet," He announced, then leaned down to whisper a quiet instruction into the blonde's ear.

"Yes, Sir." She replied quietly, moving back between the legs of her fellow slave and kneeling so her face was at level with the girl's sex.

The Master stepped before the red head and looked down at her sternly. "If you can make me finish before you do, your punishment will be over," He told her, "but if you disappoint me again... well..." He shrugged and raised an eyebrow. Her eyes widened, but she nodded the best she could manage. He pulled his cock, hard from the tableau of his slave's punishment, from his pants and placed it to her open mouth. The ring held her mouth wide enough to easily slip his thick member through. She licked at the head, silently begging him to enter her mouth. As he slid into her, the blonde began her work. She slipped two fingers into the redhead and felt a surge of fresh lubrication seep from within her. Massaging hard against her g-spot, the blonde wrapped her lips around the engorged head of her clitoris. She licked and sucked at it skillfully, intent on winning the race. The redhead moaned around her master's cock, sucking as hard as she could manage and running her tongue up and down its length. She knew he would never let her win, but she tried every trick she knew. She relaxed her throat and he slipped into it, she swallowed around him. The blonde worked the other girl over fiercely, and hearing her Master's sharp intake of breath, she slipped a third finger into the redhead's slick opening then pushed it into her tight asshole. Sawing her fingers in and out of both the girl's openings, she tongued her clit mercilessly. The redhead's orgasm ripped through her moments before the Master's hot cum spurted down her throat. The blonde, having accomplished her mission, sat back on her heels and looked up at her Master.

As he tucked himself back into his pants, the Master frowned down at his disobedient slave. "I don't think you deserve this." He announced, fingering the collar around her neck pointedly. The painting slave on the table made a soft mewling whine. Tears once again sprung to her eyes as she looked up at him frantically. He grasped her braid and forced her head back painfully. "You have disappointed me twice today. A good slave has grace and control. A good slave is obedient. Perhaps the fault is mine, maybe you haven't been punished severely enough to know your place yet." He sighed and shook his head. "You'll stay exactly as you are until the end of the party, my disappointing little slut, and satisfy the whims of my partygoers." He turned his back to her now, gesturing to the blonde to follow as he walked away.

-

The silence of the crowd broke as they went back to their conversations. A few of the naked servants stood at attention near the punished slave, each holding a different implement - riding crops, floggers, paddles, canes, anything the guests could wish to use in the continuation of the red head's punishment. Her eyes were closed and she openly wept as the first masked gentleman stepped up and began to peddle her welted behind.

The Master stood away in the shadows, watching as his guests continued the punishment he had started. He kept a close eye on the redhead, watching for any sign of trouble. Her safety was the highest priority, regardless of her disobedience, and each of his slaves knew how to alert him if they needed to put a stop to a scene. The blonde knelt next to her master's feet and he absentmindedly ran his fingers through her hair. "Do you wish it was you strapped to that table, Pet?" He glanced down at her and her eyes lit up as she gazed at him. "You may speak."

"Yes, Master..." The blonde began in a soft voice, "but not due to disobedience."

He smiled down at her upturned face. "You have served well today and soon I will reward you."

The blonde glowed with pleasure at his compliment and cast her eyes back down to the floor. "Thank you, Master."

One of the masked guests approached the Master, a tall dark haired woman wearing a short black dress. Her blue eyes peered out from behind a simple black eye mask. "Quite the party, Sir." She said with a smile, "I don't think I would like to cross you very much."

"I trust you are enjoying yourself, Ms. Calloway." He replied casually, continuing to stroke the blonde slave's hair.

"Rebecca, please." She responded, glancing down at the kneeling servant. "I don't think I've met this one properly yet."

The Master raised an eyebrow. "This is Allison. I haven't had a need to send her to you just yet."

Rebecca nodded in agreement. "She does seem to be an exceptional slave. Still, you don't only have to send me the trouble makers you know." She laughed lightly, a sound like tinkling glass.

"What can I say, Rebecca? You send them back to me in such excellent form. You might be more vicious than I am." The Master replied, smiling.

She placed a hand lightly on his arm and said in a hushed voice, "Well, Darling, you know who to call if you ever decide to switch."

The Master laughed then. "Certainly, Mistress Rebecca."

"I should get back to the party." Rebecca stepped back and looked down at the kneeling slave again. "Allison, you display excellent form. You are most welcome in my home anytime."

With a cheeky wink toward the Master, Rebecca moved away to join the rest of the party goers. The blonde looked up at her Master questioningly but stayed silent. The Master looked down at her affectionately. "Rebecca Calloway is an excellent Mistress, Pet, but I prefer to keep you in my company." The blonde smiled and averted her gaze once more.

-

The redheaded slave served her punishment in a silence punctuated only by sobs and short gasps. After the man with the paddle moved on, many other guests stepped into his place. The line seemed never ending as they stroked, paddled, flogged, and teased her naked form. She could not differentiate between the men and women tormenting her. It was an endless flow of suffering. She felt the soft brush of lips next to her ear and her eyes shot open in recognition as a soft voice whispered to her. "Well, well, Andrea... I suppose I failed to teach you grace when you came to visit."

The slave, Andrea, whimpered around her gag and her eyes darted about to catch a glimpse of the source of the voice.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I'll do better, Mistress..." The voice was shrill, making mockery of the apology Andrea could so clearly remember making.

The owner of the voice stepped out in front of her and the slave flinched. Mistress Rebecca cut an imposing figure even amongst the other Masters and Mistresses throughout the party. Her simple black dress hugged tight to her hourglass curves, ending just above long, well-muscled legs. Her red mouth curved down into a sharp frown that would send anyone who crossed her cowering. Long dark hair fell in waves over her shoulders and her icy blue eyes twinkled menacingly. Even with the mask, Andrea could not fail to recognize her. She had spent long hours worshipping at the feet of this woman, and many more enduring the tortures she had cunningly devised. Andrea could never forget the pain and pleasure she had been put through under the Mistress' care.

Rebecca ran a hand lovingly through the bound slave's wild red locks. "Oh, my darling, you have been such a naughty slave today. It would not surprise me in the least if your Master sent you back to me."

Andrea groaned as a wave of fear and excitement trickled down her spine.

"Did you miss me, sweetie?" Rebecca ran a well-manicured hand softly down the red head's face. "I think you must. Perhaps your Master is not punishing you hard enough. He can be cruel, but I am far crueler. Do you long for your days under my care?"

Andrea longed to respond, to beg and plead, but she wasn't sure what for. She could only whine through her gag. Rebecca stepped away from her then with a smirk and moved to the exposed flesh of her bruised behind. She ran her nails lightly over the welts there, feeling the muscles tense and tremble. Her fingertips slipped down over the slick folds of the redhead's sex, spreading and inspecting, slipping deep inside to massage the spongy tissue within, delighting in the ragged breathing and rush of fluid her attentions brought. "Oh, I think you do miss me." She said, laughing cruelly. She teased the bound slave's sex until she could feel the fluttering of her impending orgasm. "Hold back, darling. You haven't asked for permission."

The party goers had once again formed a circle around the table and paused in their conversation. They watched as the slave struggled to respond around her gag, knowing full well she could not ask permission.

The Mistress milked her g-spot, drawing her closer and closer to climax. "I can't hear you, slave... Don't you want to come for me? All you have to do is ask." She brought her thumb to the girl's clit and ran lazy circles over it. Andrea mewled and whined through her gag, squirming and trying desperately to hold back. Rebecca watched her whole body tense, waiting for the last available moment, then removed her hand. "I guess not."

She moved around the table and slipped her fingers, coated in juices, into the slave's mouth. "Taste how much you miss me, Andrea. How slick your cunt gets just thinking of what I've done to you."

Andrea lapped at her eagerly, licking herself from the Mistress's fingers.

"Good girl," Rebecca said softly, removing her hand and stepping away. "I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon." She faded back into the crowd and the slave's punishment resumed as the next guest stepped up to take her place.

ohophelia
ohophelia
13 Followers