The Dinner Party

Story Info
Husband and wife play with the bosses.
3.7k words
4.25
65.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shy_one
shy_one
5 Followers

"Shit, it's nearly 6:00." I said as I quickened my steps. I am going to be late, what will I do? My husband is going to be very angry with me. I dig into my purse as I walk faster; my stiletto heels aren't making my pace any quicker. I find my cell phone; damn batteries dead. My heart starts beating fast inside my chest; it feels as if it is caught in my throat. His boss and his boss's wife are coming to dinner tonight and I have to dress and make sure the caterers have everything they need. I don't want to keep the caterers longer then necessary. Hiring them for the evening is already beyond our means, but it will be worth it if Scott is made partner at Bradshaw, McNichols and Spanziola. Ryan Spanziola is the only active partner in the firm and it is his decision if Scott is to become a partner. Tonight must be perfect.

Scott is in the apartment pacing back and forth. There is a look of concern on his face. "Where is that wife of mine?" He roars into an empty living room as he slams down the phone for the fifth time. He can rely on his wife, so it is not usual for her to be late. He paces back and forth across the room, holding his belt in his hand, lightly smacking it into the palm of his other hand. The slight sting keeps him mildly aware of what the evening holds for him and Christine after his boss leaves.

It is getting dark early, now that fall has arrived. The smell of dead, wet leaves is in the air. It is a foggy and dreary night. The only sound is the clicking of heels rushing down the wet alley. I hear a strange sound, only to discover that it is a cat in the trash can, digging for food. Suddenly, I feel chills creeping down my spine and over my skin. I slow down a bit, straining my ears for any sound, not hearing anything; I look around and walk even faster.

I see the lights of my apartment building; a sigh of relief comes out of me. Not realizing how scared I was. My hands are sweating as I dig into my purse for my keys. Suddenly, a man grabs me from behind, pulling me back into the alley. My heart starts thumping madly inside of my chest. My breasts heave up and down from the fear within.

My mouth is covered with a gloved hand. I notice that the glove is leather and my assailant is wearing a wool coat and a Fedora hat. He whispers into my ear in a low deep voice, "Don't scream, do exactly as I say and I will let you go." I nod my head in response, too afraid to move. He then gently pushes me against the wall of the apartment building. I feel his body pressed against mine. The heat of his breath along with the fear excites me. He isn't like any rapist that I have heard of; he is well dressed and very sensual. He is gentle and lightly runs his hands along my body, as if he were checking me out. My body betrays me as it responds to his touch. He then brings one of his gloved hands to his face and uses his teeth to pull off his glove.

I then feel his warm hand on the inside of my thigh, lightly letting his thumb rub my cunt through my panties. Gliding it up my body, stopping to rest on my breast. He whispers in my ear in his a husky low voice he says, "This is just the prelude of what will come Christine." I feel my liquids starting to flow, as I do not enjoy the heat of his breath or the warm touch of his hands but my body completely betrays me. Suddenly he whips me around; I can barely see the outline of his face in the shadows. He is distinguished looking with a touch of gray at his temples, cleanly shaven with poignant cologne. He starts kissing my neck down to my breasts. I put up a struggle, but to no avail. His lips start working magic on my neck, gently kissing it, then running his tongue to my earlobes, pulling them into his mouth, nibbling on them. Suddenly, he pushes me away, but not before I feel his large and extremely hard cock brush my thigh. He disappears down the alley, leaving me breathless. Startled that he knew my name, I stood in shock, mildly intrigued by this stranger.

Standing there with the realization of what has happened washing over me like a bucket of cold water. I fastened my coat, bent over to gather up my things when I hear footsteps coming near. Excited, yet afraid, I wait quietly in the dark waiting for them to pass. I am relieved and saddened to see it is just another pedestrian walking home from work.

I let myself into our apartment the caterers are in the kitchen preparing for tonight's extravagant meal. I quickly check with them to see they have everything. Next, I rush to the master bath and start filling up the deep tub with steaming water and some bath oils. I watch myself in the mirror as I undress, eyeing my body and running my hands over my breasts, remembering his touch and his smell. What is the matter with me? I am excited over a stranger's touch. I didn't sense any danger, as I know I should have. There was just something about him that I couldn't put my finger on, but was definitely arousing. Quickly I finish undressing and step into the hot tub. Lathering my body and imagining it is "his" hand that rubs the soap over me and washes my neck, breasts and hot pussy. I linger at my pussy longer then usual, exploring my cunt with my fingers. Parting my lips and feeling the heat and moisture from within my body.

Suddenly the bedroom door opens and I hear my husband Scott calling out to me. "Honey, are you OK? I was worried about you when I couldn't get a hold of you on the cell phone and you weren't here when I got home."

"I am fine, just some dead batteries and some last minute running around to do."

I watch Scott undress. I smiled to myself; the man has a sexy ass. A broad muscular chest, though not too much so, just enough muscles to show he is all man. He has the line to paradise and it is paradise under those pants.

"I am going to shower now, care to join me?" he asked.

"I wish I had time, I am getting out of the tub now to make sure everything is set for our guests."

I feel Scott's eyes on my body as I get out of the tub. "Ah, Christine, how I love your body, such beautiful round breasts. Round firm butt and long curvy legs that end at your flat belly. You'll probably drive my boss crazy tonight!"

I smile at him and tell him, "You don't need me to impress your boss, I am sure you will dazzle him with your brilliant wit alone."

"Yes, dear but your cleavage will probably help even more", he laughed.

Once in the bedroom I hear the shower running and I ask myself, why didn't I say anything to him? Why keep it a secret from the man I love? I suppose it is because his new boss is coming to dinner. Why put more pressure on his shoulders then he already has? And really the man in the street didn't hurt me.

I put on the new Christian Dior look a like dress I bought at the boutique in town. It is a cream color with a back that scoops down loosely to just above my ass. It does however, accentuate my ass. In front, straps that connect at the back of my neck hold it on. It hugs my breasts and hips. I thought it might be too much, but Scott thought it would be perfect for our little dinner party. I left it up to him, as it was his ass on the line, so to speak.

Scott comes out of the bedroom dressed in his best suit. This is going to be a very fancy dinner. It is practice for the many dinners to come if he gets the promotion to partner of the law firm. It is a very prestigious firm; they only handle the crème de la creme of people in New York. Their clients are anything from the hottest movie stars to the most well-known mob families. Dinner parties are just a portion of what comes with the job. There will be parties to have and to go to, along with operas, plays and other spectacular shows that only certain people get to attend. All of these by invitation only; invitations, one does not turn down.

It is 8:00 when the door chimes ring with Ryan and Sophia Spanziola's arrival. He is a handsome man with a touch of gray at the temples; something strikes me as familiar. My god, could it be? I smile and say hello to Ryan and he introduces me to his wife, Sophia. She is a beautiful blonde wearing a new Liz gown that is form fitting and dark blue to match her blue eyes. Sleeveless with a very sexy dip in the front of her dress. I see Scott can't take his eyes off of Sophia and Ryan can't keep his eyes off of me.

We go into the dining room where the caterers had set up the table and bring out our appetizers. We have our soup and an outstanding seafood salad. The main course was filet mignon, which was cooked to perfection. The conversation was light and interesting. I noticed that Scott seemed to shift in his seat a bit uncomfortably, little did I know that Sophia was rubbing his inner thigh with her foot. Ryan had casually placed his hand on my thigh several times as we chatted. I could feel the heat from his hand through my thin gown. His hand would move slowly up my thigh and stop very close to the crease of my dress between my legs.

Once the baked Alaskan was finished and the dishes cleared, I discreetly dismissed the caterers.

After desert we retired to the living room for brandy. Sophia took Scott by the hand and asked him to lead her to the powder room. Once in the hall she pressed her body against him and gently felt his cock whispering, "I would love to have you for desert." Then she disappeared into the bathroom, leaving him startled and aroused.

We went through the evening as any good host and hostess would, politely listening to our guests and keeping their glasses full at all times. We are all a bit tipsy and having a wonderful time. Ryan comes up behind me and says, "Earlier in the alley was just a sample of what Sophia and I hope is to come." My breath quickens; I recognized the cologne and the deep husky voice that he used to seduce my body.

Suddenly Sophia comes to me, touching me, caressing my arms and face. Telling me how beautiful she thinks I am. She releases my long dark hair from the pins that hold it up. This beautiful woman, who is gently running her hands over my body, exploring every aspect of it, intrigues me. She then starts kissing my neck, I am startled but enjoying this new experience. Sophia then reaches behind my neck to unfasten my gown. I look to Scott and see that he is sitting across the room with a grin on his face and a hard cock in his pants. Slowly Sophia lowers my gown to expose my aroused nipples. Watching my chest rise and fall, I start to breathe unevenly. Excited and surprised at the same time, I look to Scott for approval and see his face, the hunger in his eyes, wanting more. Sophia pulls me to my feet, helping me step out of the gown. I stand there in the living room with nothing on but my ivory lace panties, garder belt, silk stockings and 3-inch heels.

Ryan sees me hesitate so he comes to me and lays me on the floor as Sophia undresses. Soon Ryan is sitting on the couch and Sophia is sucking on my breasts, caressing my thighs and slowly moving toward my pussy. I am aroused yet uncertain of my feelings, since I have never experienced another woman's touch. My body responds to her touch, arching toward her hands, begging for more. Her hands roam over my body, so tender and soft. Lightly pinching my nipples with one hand as the other makes circles around my clit. Sophia's mouth gets closer to my hot cunt; I feel the heat of her breath on my stomach as she slowly goes over my pubic mound toward my already wet pussy. Suddenly her face is buried into my tunnel and my juices are flowing as she fucks my hole with her tongue. "Mmmmmmmmmmm". I moan in pleasure.

Scott is rock hard and practically bursting out of his pants. Ryan see this and calls to Sophia, "Sophia, our new partner needs some relief over here. Let's see what you can do about it."

Sophia crawls over to Scott and slowly unbuttons his pants as she keeps eye contact with him. "Yes!" Scott groans. Sophia takes his large 8-inch cock into the heat of her mouth and he throws his head back and lets out a deep moan of pleasure.

Ryan comes to me and sees that I am in need. He guides my hands to his bulging cock and knowing that it was he in the alley only adds to my excitement. He says in a low husky voice, "I told you earlier that the little treat in the alley was prelude to what would come. Are you enjoying it?"

I nod my head yes as I start to unzip his pants to release his hardness. I want to taste him in my mouth, to feel the veins that bulge on the sides of his cock against my tongue. Releasing Ryan is a treat; he is 7 inches long and very thick. My eyes light up with excitement as I take in this wonderful sight. Slowly I take my tongue and run it up the side of Ryan's cock, licking it all the way up the side and down the other. I stop at the head and run my tongue in circles, dipping my tongue at the hole on his penis, tasting his precum. I wrap my hands around his thick member and move my mouth down to his balls, then take them into my mouth one at a time. Bathing them with my tongue and mouth, I then run my tongue down his thighs, beckoning him to lay back on the couch. I take my hands and cup his balls as I take his cock back into my mouth, stroking it gently with my tongue. Running my hands from his cock to his balls and stopping to play with his asshole. I find that he is quite aroused with the play at his asshole.

Realization of what is happening in the living room comes to me like a slap in the face. I try to push the feelings of uneasiness away. The excitement of seeing Scott with another woman while I have another man takes over my mind and body. I reach over and grab the cork from one of the wine bottles and stick it into my mouth. I see a bit of panic rush over him; afraid I will stick it in his ass. Instead I wet it and bend over in front of him and stick it in my asshole and I say to him, "Do you want to fuck me here?" as I point to the cork in my ass, "or do you want to fuck me here?" I ask as I put a finger in my juicy pussy. This drives Ryan insane as he throws his head back and moans in pleasure.

Across from us on the couch is Sophia is sucking diligently on Scott's throbbing cock. She has one finger in his ass, moving it in and out in sequence with what her mouth is doing to his cock. Suddenly, he stops her and bends her over the side of the couch. "I am going to fuck you Sophie." He grunts. "I am going to plunge my cock into your pussy, then I am going to fuck your ass and cum all over your back."

Sophie is beside herself as she moans, "Slap my ass as you fuck me Scott, slap it hard, make it count." Scott is overwhelmed with this new toy, he slams his cock into her pussy and rides her like a bucking bronco, slapping her ass harder and harder with every plunge he takes.

"Ohhhh Ryan, I want you to do that to me, lets all cum together", I say.

Ryan says, "Not yet; we are going to watch Scott fuck Sophia then I am going to fuck you while they watch us."

So we sit together on the couch as he caresses my thighs, whispering in my ear, "Let it build and it will be the best cum of your life." I try to hold back my lustiness, but the juices flow. I am hot, watching Scott fuck Sophia, knowing I am going to get Ryan next. Ryan sees my frustration, but yet he continues to tease me by moving his hands up and down my thighs. Always getting close to my clit, but yet never touching it.

Sophia's ass is as bright red as cherries. Scott pulls his cock from her pussy and plunges it into her ass. Sophia squeals with delight as she moves her ass closer to Scott with every thrust he gives her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Scott, I am going to cum!" Sophia coos.

"Not yet, hold it", Scott says as he slaps her ass even harder one more time and then commands her, "Now Sophia, now baby, CUM"!

She cums with a loud scream of pleasure as Scott pulls his cock from her ass and shoots his sperm up her back. Sophia's head, being held back by Scott's tight hold of her hair. Cum shooting onto her cheek, such a powerful shot it is. Scott and Sophia collapse onto the couch in total exhaustion from their show.

Scott gets up, comes to me and kisses me deep on the mouth. He picks up the bourbon and fills two glasses, one for him and one for Sophia. They both sit on the couch and look at us. In unison they say, "Your turn!"

I could feel my face grow crimson from their eyes watching us. Slowly, Ryan comes over to me and starts kissing my neck. The heat in my face is no longer from embarrassment but from excitement. His hands find my damp pussy and his finger finds it's way into the canal that runs between my thighs. His mouth moves down my neck onto my breasts, turning me into putty. Totally unaware of the eyes upon us now, my hands find his throbbing cock, and then my lips seek the head of his penis.

"Not yet" he whispered. Then he pushes me back on the couch and expertly starts licking my clit, running his tongue up and down my slit, stopping to tease my ass then back up to my clit. He runs his tongue in a circular motion around my clit and hole. I am approaching total ecstasy. Abruptly he stops, throws me to the floor and says in a husky voice, "On your hands and knees wench." I obey, stunned not knowing what is in store. Ryan pulls a flogger from his coat pocket and starts running it across my back and down my ass. Letting me feel the soft, worn leather. It tickles me and at the same time feels so sensual and arousing.

"Whack" I felt the sting of the leather on my ass. Tears spring to my eyes and excitement runs through my body. As suddenly as the smack came from Ryan, his cock is plunged into my pussy. The pain and the pleasure mix are more than I bargained for. The feelings going through my body is so intense, my body going from one extreme to the other within seconds. It is more then my mind can deal with, my thoughts become blurry. My feelings turned from confusion to total lust. I want more, more pain and more pleasure. I want to be fucked hard and smacked simultaneously. Ryan gives me exactly what I want, my ass burns with pain and my pussy burns with pleasure. He fucks me harder and harder, slapping my ass harder with every thrust. I can feel the muscles in my pussy contracting uncontrollably. My ass is bucking, meeting his thrusts. Suddenly he pulls his cock out of my pussy and rolls me over cumming in my face; shooting his cum all over my lips, chin and neck. As he continues cumming I open my mouth and drink in the rest of his juices. I lay on the floor spent.

I look up to see Ryan and Sophia dressing. Scott goes to the bedroom and retrieves our robes.

Once wrapped in our robes, we walk our guests to the door. Ryan turns to Scott and says, "Welcome to the firm partner." Sophia kisses Scott on the cheek to congratulate him.

She turns and says to me, "Thank you for a wonderful evening, we must do it again sometime." Then they were gone and the only evidence of their being there are a couple empty glasses, a flogger, a well placed cork and the smiles on both of our faces.

shy_one
shy_one
5 Followers