The Dinner Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Tiffy's night just gets worse.
1.4k words
4.3
125k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coffee, cream, sugar…" Tiffany Stevens muttered to herself as she flew about the kitchen in a spin. "Cups, saucers, mints and …" Her throat tightened as she fought to control her panic.

She knew she had to go into the sitting room- her sitting room, God damnit! -Play the part of congenial Hostess, her knickers torn and dripping his semen.

Laugh and joke with them all. Her wonderful husband Terry, blissfully unaware of being cuckolded in his own kitchen, Gina Stern no doubt still flirting with him… and Him.

Jeremy Stern, Terry's M.D. would be eyeing her performance with a cynical smile.. . Devouring her body with his piercing eyes - her short micro skirt, her long stockinged legs, her perky breasts under her white, see- through blouse -

‘Why had she dressed so provocatively.' She cursed her stupidity.

-Him, quietly triumphant at his easy conquest of her young body and worst of all, gloating over her humiliating orgasm, wrenched from her at his vile hands.

‘Have I helped my husband secure that damned promotion?' She pondered as she lifted the tray and pushed through the door. ‘Or had she betrayed her marriage vows and debased herself for nothing…'

Blocking out everything, she drew breath and prepared for her ‘big entrance‘, calling on all her past acting experience to appear relaxed and enjoying herself…

Just as she lifted the tray the door swung open and Gina Stern breezed in smiling. Tiffy gasped as she took the tray from her. She was a head taller than her, with bigger everything: Bigger smile, bigger teeth, bigger breasts that spilled over her low cut evening gown, bigger hips that swayed, showing generous bare flesh to one side as the high slit in her expensive couture dress. Tiffy couldn't help but admire the thirty something, refined Lady who motioned her to sit at her oak kitchen table.

"My dear, we need to talk. Lady to lady."

Tiffy sat as the waft of her expensive dior perfume filled the air. Gina leant forward and Tiffany's eyes drifted down to the magnificent cleavage that spilled forward.

‘So this is what Terry has been ogling, whilst she had endured Mr. Stern's attack. Damn him to hell.' Her anger passed in an instant across her wide, fresh, freckly face.

She hoped when she grew older that she would be as sophisticated as Gina Stern.

Seeming to read her mind, Gina stroked her golden curls off her trusting blue eyes.

‘So young, so pretty…' Her face clouded, then her reassuring smile was back. ‘You seem to have made quite an impression on Jeremy - I can see why."

Before Tiffy could recover, a long, red nailed finger crossed her lips.

"Hush and listen, my dear. We do not have long and I have been instructed to give you a very important message."

Gina drew up a chair and sat, her knees about Tiffy's her fce inches from the newly wed.

"I'm so sorry, Gina … but he gave me no choice, I promise!"

"I know sweetheart, its his way." She put her arms about Tiffy and drew her for a moment into her warm, generous globes. " He's quite a master at surprise, I can tell you!" She smiled. "…and he told me you were not entirely reluctant by the end…"

Tiffy flushed.

"No matter. You need to know the facts…" She flicked her long brown hair behind her ears and fixed her gaze on the squirming youngster. "Firstly, I am not Gina Stern, I'm Gina Walker."

Tiffy's big eyes grew even wider.

"My dear husband, George is an accountant on the fourth floor. He thinks I'm at my Mother's tonight - and every night, once a month for the last three years."

Tiffy sat up, her mouth opened but no sound came out.

"Sshhhh." There's more and I need to tell you fast, for you are being offered the same opportunity as me… and many other ‘corporate Wives' at Courtney & Co ." Gina warmed to her story, enjoying the look of shock on Tiffany Steven's horrified face.

"Jeremy Stern is not married to a woman but to a Company. Those that have smart and practical wives, dedicated to their Husband‘s career. Willing to dedicate only one night a month to the Corporation…. Get on."

"My dear, this is my night here as his wife, whilst he explores your desire to succeed - And he is very impressed by your efforts so far!" She winked knowingly.

"Y-y-you are saying that if I don't agree to that monster fucking me once a month, Terry's career is on hold?!" Tiffy tried to rise but was held down forcefully by the stronger woman.

"Worse, Mrs. Stevens." Gina voice turned spine chillingly hoarse. " Jeremy is a very powerful man who holds all our destiny in his hands… Once selected - and having received your pretty positve sexual response tonight, it's hardly surprising! - your fate… and your dear Husband… depends on your answer. Yes and he works you for 24 hours a month. You are his to do with as he pleases."

"No way!" Tiffy cried out. " You can't be serious - I wouldn't be his for 24 seconds! I love Terry and we will move jobs and…"

"I'm afraid that would not be possible." Gina interjected. " Mr. Stern knows all the top people - and would give terrible references. Terry would remain a lowly second floor man - forgotten, bitter and resentful - and you would know that you kept him there, poor and in debt. Very hard to live with, as many have found."

"B- but that's blackmail!" Tiffy was getting angrier at the incredible choices put to her. One diner party being pawed by that old man was acceptable exchange for Terry‘s, their advancement… Once a month in his cruel grasp - She shuddered. Yet her traitorous pussy tingled strangely.

Gina smiled sympathetically, "I know," She patted Tiffy on the head in a Motherly way. "I felt the same when I was ‘approached' three years ago by Cynthia Stone, now on the fifth floor. She is no longer called now, too many eager second floorer's!" Her hazel eyes narrowed as Tiffy failed to smile. "But look at us now - rich and very happily married - because I decided to ‘ do my bit' to help. George doesn‘t know … and I got to quite like the variety Mr. Stern's rather imaginative mind imposed on my evenings occasionally.. " The lascivious look as her hands reached up and encircled her own magnificent boobs, tugging the nipples free and rubbing them to full erection. "I think your reaction will be the same, after a while…" Gina half closed her eyes and licked her red lips seductively.

"It's fun to be in high society - and completely at the mercy of an experienced man - made a complete slut for a day, with no guilt!"

She sat back and lifting one boob to her lips, easily sucked on her own teat noisily.

"Want to suck on these beauties now?" Her heavy-lidded brown eyes sparkled lust.

"Certainly not!" Tiffy exclaimed. "I'm not that way inclined - its … not right."

"Shame." Gina grinned mischievously at the naïve girl.

"What's your answer. Mr. Stern is waiting."

"I - I can't decide now." Tiffy declared, strangely mesmerized by the performance in front of her.

"Ah! But that's the catch." She stopped rolling her large aereoli and opened her palm.

Inside sat a small crystal and gold box. She placed it on the table beside the still shaken young girl.

"Inside there is a pill." Gina rose and began to walk away. "Your chance of all you desire is to be decided at this dinner party, now. You will slip it in Terry‘s coffee if you accept. He will sleep like a baby." She turned at the door. "We will pretend to leave and you will get him to bed, then let us back in." She lifted her breasts back into their restraining cups. "You will be naked except for your black stockings and those very high heels you are wearing tonight. You will sign a contract agreeing to be his totally for the rest of this enchanting dinner party - and once a month thereafter at his discretion.

From that moment you are his alone for the rest of this dinner party. You will do whatever he asks with enthusiasm and without rebuke - As an actress that should not be too difficult for you.

Terry will be promoted tomorrow with his salary doubled."

She winked.

"Then we get to party!"

The door swung shut and Tiffy sat alone, her azure, blue eyes swum with tears of indecision.

To be continued.