The Dinner Party Ch. 03

Story Info
The end of the evening.
2.1k words
4.32
91.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coffee anyone!" Tiffy threw back her golden locks and beamed through her baby blue eyes, carefully remade up from the mess of her tears.

She marched in and placed the tray on the coffee table.

Husband Terry and Gina were on the sofa, Jeremy in the chair by the fire, she daren't look at HIM yet…

"Milk, cream, sugar?" She turned to her husband.

Jeremy Stern watched her breezy performance with admiration, his hands together as if in prayer, forefingers pointing up to heaven before his cleft chin.

Outwardly contemplating, inwardly in a frenzy of excitement.

Was this possible? Was this evening to be the culmination of his dreams?

Would this loving, petite wife, whose tight little cunt he had just violated in the kitchen, take up his twisted offer as spelt out by Gina?

Was it possible that this angelic model, so child-like yet sensually lithe and with such enchantingly innocent freckled face - could she be persuaded to drug her own dear husband enter his sinister clutches in the space of just a few hours? It was an ambition he had held for many years. The ultimate conquest his hunter- mind could conjure.

He had, of course, acquired over the years a number of ways to ‘persuade' ambitious, loving 'exec ' wives to submit to his depravities in repayment for their lavish lifestyles - but never had he tried to complete this task over the course of just one dinner party - and in front of her unsuspecting spouse too.

It normally took weeks of cajoling, threatening and tempting to secure his first fuck. Even longer to obey his every command.

He remembered the endless covert meetings with Gina Walker before claiming her superbly, well endowed body. Her tears at cheating on her husband George were now a thing of distant memory and she was now the most enthusiastic of whores for him on her monthly visits, even helping him now to achieve another plaything for his jaded pleasure.

He watched Terry sip his coffee.

Time ticked painfully on as he picked up his own cup, admiring her steady hand as she offered it to him.

It occurred to him that maybe His coffee could have the pill in it… he drank.

His balls clenched in the thrill, the danger, the sheer daring of his plan.

Tiffy stood, knees shaking beside the coffee table. Even her endless ‘first night' jitters on stage had not prepared her for this moment.

She sipped her own drink, her eyes darting between the two men, her darling Terry and the hawk nosed, silver haired man, who had spun her world upside down and into chaos.

She knew at that moment how much she loved him - she would do anything for Terry, for their happiness.

Terry started to yawn.

Almost immediately Gina looked at her watch.

"Gee, is that the time." She rose and put her hand out to Jeremy. "We've got to go darling, it's gone midnight! We are keeping these good people up far too late."

Jeremy rose slowly and followed the two girls and Terry out to the front door. His dark eyes watched Tiffy's taut buttocks jostle under her tight skirt and couldn't suppress a grin of fierce anticipation.

"It's been a pleasure, Terry. What a charming wife you have - handy at the dinner table and fantastic in the kitchen as well!" He quipped. "She will be a great asset to your future career, I'm certain."

Terry smiled. The evening had been a great success, he thought.

"And she's very accomplished I the living room too." He proclaimed, proud of her social skills.

"I'm sure we shall find that out all to soon." He shook his employees hand. "Come by my office tomorrow and we can discuss that promotion. Sleep well."

"Great. Thanks for coming." Terry beamed.

"Our pleasure. Good night." They walked to their car.

Terry closed the door and turned to his wife.

"Did you hear that, darling. We are made!"

"Yes, sweetheart."

"You don't sound too pleased." He took her in his arms. "It's what we have worked for - and I do believe we have cracked it!"

Tiffy smiled sadly. "Yes darling." She pulled away, hiding the dampness I her eyes. "You go up, I'll just clear up."

"I do feel exhausted. Don't be long."

Tiffy watched him stagger upstairs, went to the kitchen and poured a large glass of wine, downing it in one.

She sighed deeply.

Returning to the hall she went upstairs and crept into their bedroom. Terry was out on the bed naked. His clothes a shapeless mass on the carpet.

He had just made it before the slipping into oblivion.

She tucked him in gently then walked to the bathroom.

Returning she stood, framed in the light as she leant against the doorway, naked except for her high heels and stockings as promised. She closed the bedroom door quietly and went back downstairs to the front door.

Drawing a large breath, she opened it to the night.

-Flash-

Blinded she put her hands to her eyes. "W what's that for?"

Gina smiled. "He likes a little reminder of your compliance." She marched in from the dark holding a camera. "Insurance if you like."

Tiffy gasped. Horrified that her situation was to be immortalised in celluloid. Then as her eyes adjusted she gaped stupidly at the bizarre sight grinning before her

Gina was stripped down to only her ‘Parisian' corset, tarty fishnet stockings and black patent leather thigh length boots. Her large breasts pushed out over her pinched waist, the dish-like brown aureoles and button nipples rock hard from waiting in the cold. Her thick pubic hair looked slick and damp, framed by the suspender belts .

Seeing Tiffy's eyes glued to her crotch, she smiled. "He's been amusing himself with me whilst he was waiting. Mmmmm!"

Both girls stared at Jeremy as he marched past them and went straight to the living room and sat on the sofa. They followed silently.

"Right! On your knees, Tiffany Stevens."

Gina pushed the still stunned youngster to her knees before him. He produced a gold ring with a black, heavy crest and held it before her.

"Take off your wedding ring and wear this each time you are called."

Tiffy took the ring and swapped rings on her wedding finger, forcing a sob as she deposited her gold band on the table.

-Flash-

"What you do when wearing this ring has no bearing on your other life with Terry." He proclaimed solemnly. "This time is like a play - an acting part if you like - you will feel no guilt. You will obey me in whatever I ask. Willingly and with enthusiasm or you will be punished severely.

-Whish!-

Tiffy yelped as her bottom received a totally unexpected painful stroke from behind.

Gina stood behind her, legs apart hands on hips. A riding crop dangling from her right hand.

"Hey!" Tiffy yelped. Her hand gingerly rubbing the red line that dissected her unprotected ass.

-Flash-

Gina smiled. "Good shot!" Patting her trusty camera.

"Silence!" Jeremy hissed. "Now, my dear. Come forward and take out my penis."

Tiffy fearfully looked back at him, fearing another blind attack on her behind.

She inched forward and unzipped his pants, drawing his semi erect snake from it's lair.

"Kiss it, lick it, suck it." He sat back. " Make it hard and erect as best you can, my new little slut."

Tiffy blocked out the aroma of his dried semen… and yes her own juices… that coated it and began to slide it into her mouth.

-Flash -

Tiffy hated this man forcing her to do such nasty things - yet her pussy tingled strangely at her plight. Her mind was whirling with conflicting emotions.

It quickly grew under her tongue's expert attention… she had prided herself on this at art college - it had always been better to keep her many admirers happy with a quick blow job rather than let them between her then virgin thighs … and maybe her ordeal would be over quickly if he came in her mouth, not her treacherously moist bald cunt.

He was groaning now, thrusting his veined cock deep down her throat as he grabbed her curly locks and pumped rhythmically.

"Look up at me when you do service to my erection, Mrs Stevens. Look like you are enjoying it." He ordered.

She looked up into his dark, unfathomable eyes and managed a weak smile.

-Flash -

Tiffy no longer noticed the camera taking proof of her downfall.

She had been pained by his use of her surname, reminding her of times happily devouring Terry's cock. His loving face briefly flooded her mind but she blocked out her guilt - he was right, she could play the part of a slut, still keep the horror of his abuse safely within the professional walls of her acting experience.

"She gasped, wrenched from her thoughts, as dainty, warm hands were placed on her upturned ass.

"What the….?"

. A smooth face and…. The electric dance of a Woman's tongue flicked at her over-sensitive clit.

Gina's nose rummaged between her clenched cheeks as she experienced a Woman's tender caress of her most private parts for the first time… it felt so nice, so intimate, so reassuringly knowledgeable to her mounting needs that the initial shock soon passed.


A finger curled into her tight puffy labia, then a second. She spread her legs apart to accommodate them, now eagerly wanting more from the waves of her mounting orgasm.

Tiffy was oblivious to the winks of joy from her attackers above her, as they celebrated her submission to their demands.

"Why, you are an amazingly sensual Woman, Tiffany - once we rip that prim layer from you." Taunted Jeremy Stern, lifting her flaming face from its work and inserting two fingers into her still sucking lips, like a baby.

"Yes you are quite a find - child and whore - all wrapped up in such a delightfully sexy little package!"

He leant forward and pulled on her dangling pert breasts, extending the nipples as far as he dared before twisting them painfully between thumb and forefinger.

Tiffany groaned but still sucked dutifully on his fingers, her mind now absorbed in the inner high pitched scream of her mounting orgasm. Each tongue lash between her gaping labia drew a gasp of pleasure from her…

"Let's change ends." He finally motioned to Gina, who happily sat on the sofa while Mr. Stern positioned himself between the lewdly bucking arch of Tiffy's hungry thighs.

"My turn, honey." Gina thrust Tiffy's startled face between her hot, gushing mound.

" Well, suck it, bitch!" She demanded. "Time to learn how to give rather than receive!"

She was rewarded with a tentative probe from Tiffy's tongue…

Jeremy was more turned on than he had been for years. This pretty young wife was turning out to be a gold mine. Her complete abdication to his will spelt big bucks for him and the company.

His best clients would pay mega bucks for such a gorgeous, sexy young girl, whose faultless petite body would drain the balls of even the most ancient or jaded punter.

Of course, I shall have my exclusive fun with her first.' He thought.

He rammed his prick deep into the spasming sheath of her tight cunt, enjoying the squeal, then the resignation as he withdrew, then slammed back inside that heavenly, velvet coated tunnel.

He grunted his lust and began to smack her reddening bottom to the time of his impalement, his fevered mind lost to the basic rhythm of his onslaught.

His pig-like eyes wandered over her sweat-streaked, muscled back straining to stay on hands and knees between her captors -

He admired her limp, golden-haired head, held between the pumping thighs of Gina as she snarled her orgasms into the girl's drenched face.

His fevered mind, now completely disjointed, wandered back and to the prize he always coveted most. It was time for the final conquest.

The puckered virgin hole moved atop her swivelling hips invitingly.

He could resist no longer.

His semen boiled like a twenty one year old, bubbling, ready to explode in cascades inside his new toy.

She bucked wildly and screamed muffled obscenities at him as he forced the thick cone of his throbbing cock between the strong muscles of her rear portal.

Ginny held the trembling Tiffy in her grasp as he worked his twitching member deep into the bowels of her protesting butt and howled like the wolf he was, letting her clenching walls drain him of his hot, pumping seed.

The three heaving bodies collapsed together in a whirlpool of exhausted flesh… Jeremy Stern resting his cheek and fondling her freshly conquered and tender round behind, Gina stroking Tiffy's sweat drenched head on her lap.

The end