The Dinner Party: Rebecca at Home

Story Info
Rebecca returns home to a willing slave boy.
2.2k words
4.36
15.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohophelia
ohophelia
13 Followers

Rebecca unlocked the arched oak entry door to her two story Tudor home and swung it wide into a classically furnished foyer. The narrow entry hall was made grander by the gleaming mahogany flooring and creamy white walls. A thin table stretched along one wall, designed to contain the various daily accessories and accented with a gold rimmed mirror. She set her clutch and keys on the immaculately polished dark wood table.

Against the opposite wall a man knelt on an elaborately detailed cushion, adorned only in a simple black leather collar. His eyes were downcast, their color obscured by long eyelashes. His hair was soft blonde and mussed perfectly. It gave him a dreamy, recently fucked look. The anticipation of her arrival was etched in the tightness of his muscles. She knew he had been waiting eagerly for the sound of her key in the door for hours and had rushed to take his place the second he heard it.

She glanced at him, giving him a quick once over, and he moved swiftly and gracefully to take her coat and lead her into the sitting room. His soft cock bounced in it's trimmed nest of blonde pubic hair as he moved. Even soft, he was a sight to behold, and she watched him unabashedly as she relaxed into a plush, high backed chair and he knelt down before it. He delicately lifted her feet onto the the ottoman and unlaced her tall leather boots. He began to massage her feet with practiced fingers as she smiled down at him.

"Such a good boy, James." She purred. "Did you miss me while I was gone?"

His fingers worked deep into the muscles of her feet, easing the tension from hours of standing in too-high heels. The red polish on her toes matched the color of her lips and she knew that given permission he would greedily devour both. As he pressed against the pads of her toes she imagined the moist swirl of his tongue, the soft bite of his teeth, and she felt it deep inside her as a sharp twinge of arousal.

"Yes, Mistress." He answered in a soft voice. There was a hint of longing in his voice that Rebecca could easily detect after years of his company.

"Do you wish I would take you along, my darling?"

"Oh yes, Mistress." He replied earnestly, glancing up at her with wide blue eyes and a smile so sweet and endearing it could melt ice.

She reached down and clasped his chin in her long, slender fingers and tilted it up.

"As my companion or as my slave?" She arched a thin eyebrow.

"In any way you wish, Mistress." He answered breathlessly.

His eyes were a piercing blue. She stared deeply into them, assessing, deciding, and he did not flinch away from her gaze. Finally, she smiled and leaned down to plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"Perhaps next time. You are such an exceptionally good boy and you do please me so." She ran her fingertips through his messy blonde hair as she spoke. "And I should rather like to see you tied to a table and well used."

His cheeks flushed and his cock began to stiffen at the thought. A hundred deliciously erotic scenarios ran through his mind at once, many stemming from experiences he'd already had, some from wild and dark fantasies he'd yet to explore. Rebecca stood and looked him up and down. His erection grew beneath her gaze.

"I think we ought to practice. Come." Her eyes glittered cruelly as she led him into the second bedroom.

He stopped just inside the door with his arms clasped behind his back, hands on his elbows, and eyes downcast. The room was an obvious pleasure chamber, all dark wood and deep colors. She surveyed it thoughtfully. She had used the image of him tied to a table to incite his imagination, but a table would not provide her the access she required for what she intended.

Her eyes fell on a large wooden contraption in the center of the room and she smiled. It had been built to her design specifications of the same dark wood as the hardwood flooring; her own version of St. Andrew's Cross. Several long wooden planks formed the shape of an asterisk. The X was intended to hold limbs splayed wide and belted into the leather cuffs built into the ends. The horizontal plank at the center provided back support, as well as a pivoting point for the machinery to adjust the heavy device. A fourth plank ran from the center to the top and provided an attachment point for a collar, as well as an often necessary headrest. With a few buttons the entire device could be moved into any position she desired - horizontal, face up or face down, vertical, or completely upside down. It was one of her most well loved and used implements and James was quite familiar with all of its wicked applications.

With a small flick of her finger, he moved to the device and stood pressed back against it, arms and legs spread wide, ready for the ties. She tightened the leather buckles with ease, first around his ankles - slowly and sensuously sliding her hands up his muscular calves and thighs - then around his wrists, running her hands over his tense arm muscles.

She stepped back and surveyed his state. Her bound Adonis, tense but not straining against his bindings, the unbridled lust in his eyes matched by the hard, straining swell of his cock. She stripped off her dress slowly revealing nothing but her own deliciously curved body beneath. The hourglass of her hips swayed as she shuffled her dress to the ground and stepped out of it. Plucking a remote from a nearby table she repositioned the cross so that James lay horizontal at the level of her knees. She pulled on a long pair of black vinyl gloves and oiled her hands slowly with lube.

Without speaking she straddled his face just out of reach, giving him an unhindered view. She slipped one gloved finger through the folds of her sex, spreading and toying with it, rubbing the nub of her clitoris and feeling it swell. With the other hand, she encircled his cock and began slowly stroking up and down its length. She groaned for his benefit as she masturbated the both of them, moving both hands in the same slow rhythm. She could hear a soft, pleading whine from low in his throat as he watched her push two fingers inside herself and began to speed up the motions of both hands.

"Do you want a taste, darling?" She asked in a tone as sweet as sugar.

"Yes, Mistress... May I please taste you?" He answered obediently.

She lowered herself until she was sitting on his face and began to grind her hips. Her juices combined with the lube smeared over his face as he lapped at her with his tongue and sucked on her clit. The hand wrapped around his cock began to move at a frantic pace, driving him to the edge as she smothered him with her sex. She moaned as she used his mouth to bring her toward her own orgasm and as he reached the brink of his she relinquished her grip on his cock, denying him his release as she shuddered through hers. Her hips bucked wildly against his face and she could feel him straining for air beneath her. When at last her pleasure subsided she stood and he took gasping breaths to fill his lungs.

"Thank you, Mistress."

The lower half of his face was coated in her juices and his full lips were twitched up at the corners in a blissful smile. He was painfully erect from her teasing and he groaned quietly as she repositioned him face down and gravity pulled his cock heavily toward the ground. Moving between his spread legs, she ran a hand over his sinewy buttocks. The muscles spammed and twitched under the path of her fingertips. She cradled his testicles in her free hand, lovingly caressing them and testing their weight.

When he began to relax under her gentle caresses, she reached behind her and grasped a thick wooden paddle. The wood was polished to perfection and glistened in the light. She brought it down hard on his left buttock, relishing the crack that reverberated through the quiet room as it connected with skin. He yelped in surprise and she resumed her calming caresses.

Crack. The paddle stung against his right buttock and he yelped again, a piercing cry that was music to her ears. She began to paddle consistently now, bringing the paddle against him hard and evenly in heavy strokes. His flesh pinked, then reddened deeply under the stinging blows. His yelps became whimpers, then finally sobs, and she watched as his entire body relaxed in the restraints. She could feel his mind dissociating as he sunk deep into the pleasurable detachment of subspace.

-

The pain of the paddle, immense and incalculable, mingled with the heat of his arousal until he reached that all too familiar moment where they blurred together. His mind went blissfully blank and he could only feel and accept. Every sensation brought his arousal higher. The cool air on his stinging flesh. The weight of gravity pulling his heavy cock and achingly full balls downward.

Then he felt the whisper of her gloved fingers slipping through the crevice between his cheeks and lingering on the pucker of his anus. He whimpered, wanting and fearing her probing touch. She soothed him with soft whispers, cooing nonsense words at him as she slipped a finger inside. He felt her stretch him deeply with her finger, slowly moving it in and out, circling around inside him, to relax the tense muscles.

A second finger. He moaned thickly and pressed his hips to the wood of the cross, mindlessly driven to hump the empty air below him. She continued to slowly stretch him, eventually adding a third finger.

"You are so hungry for me, darling." She whispered as she stroked the spot inside him that made him quiver with need.

He couldn't even respond. He could feel his orgasm building within him and he tried to brace himself against.

She pressed her mouth sweetly against his ear and growled, "Do not come."

Her fingers were fucking him, hard and fast, and the pleasure was building within him like a tidal wave. Right at the crest, the very edge where he knew he could take no more, she withdrew and left him gaping and empty.

Once again, she repositioned him to lay face up. His eyes were closed, eyelashes brushing his cheeks, and his wet mouth was slightly open. He was beautiful. She bent to invade his mouth with a kiss, nibbling his lip and sucking on his tongue.

"Good boy." She whispered.

His heart swelled and his cock throbbed, his lust and love for her mingling in a hot burst and he thought that If she brushed against him he would explode

She took a thick, double ended dildo from a drawer and his eyes widened as she placed it to his lips.

"Suck." The word was powerful and his mouth popped open instinctively as she inserted the girthy silicone which he knew would soon stretch his insides. He sucked and licked at the silicone as if it were truly an extension of her; as if he could make her come with his mouth this way. She pressed it deep into his throat and watched him gag around it, pulling it out to coat it in his thick spit.

He watched, agonized, as she inserted it into herself, wanting so badly to fill her in that way. He needed to be the cause of the deep pleasure that set into her features as she slowly worked its thickness into her slick opening.

With one end set within her, the other end curved forward as though it were a part of her anatomy. A beautiful woman, the epitome of femininity, with a cock that would put most porn stars to shame. The lubed it, carefully stroking over every inch for his watchful gaze, and moved once again between his spread legs.

As it eased into him the intensity alone almost sent him over the edge. The stretch of her fingers was nothing compared to this. He felt to blissfully and painfully full. The need for release became animalistic. She fucked him, every plunge into him pushing the other end into her. As she neared the edge of her own orgasm she drove into him deeply, ravaging him to ravage herself, and she wrapped a hand around him to stroke.

"Come for me."

The swell overtook him and his entire body shuddered. His hips bucked wildly fucking and being fucked at the same time. His come spattered heavily on his stomach and chest, hot and wet and seemingly never ending. An ocean of pent up need. He nearly screamed with the intensity. Far away, he could hear the sound of her crying out in her own orgasm, losing control as she drove into him.

"Good boy," she whispered again.

ohophelia
ohophelia
13 Followers