The Director of Operations

Story Info
Taking a bad boss in hand.
1.3k words
4.13
11k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only been working at CommLogic for two months and had decided to quit. I thought the opportunity to work for this up and coming technology company was a dream opportunity that would make my career. The offer was generous, the benefits package was decent, and they were an ESOP - so 15 cents of every dollar went into stock options for me at the company. The work was interesting and my sales team was amazing. They had two great performers and one who was decent.

The problem was the Director of Operations, Jean. I had heard she was a ball buster, but I was a rock star. There was no reason I shouldn't absolutely knock her socks off by driving sales even further through the roof. Since I was still in my first ninety days of employment, she sat in all my meetings. If I said "Good job" to one of my sales people, she complained that they didn't do more. If I tried to correct one of my under performing sales people, she would defend them. It was frustrating to be held responsible but feel like I had no power in my role.

To add to the trouble, she had curves to spare and flaunted them to some and glared at others who dared look. I worked very hard to keep my eyes level with hers and ignored any temptations of the flesh. I couldn't believe anyone would want to play with the bitch, but every now and then I caught myself wondering what would happen if the next button down would pop off.

The final straw came last Friday. I came in early to wrap up my work on some new landing pages and saw her light was on. I sighed inwardly and trudged to my desk. I wanted to fight back, to take control of the situation, but so far a solution had escaped me. She was at the copier, bent over and filling the paper. There she was, her cleavage fully on display and I couldn't help but look. She caught me, glared and said, "I believe you get paid to grow this company, not grow your cock looking at me."

I blushed bright red and mumbled something about not meaning to look. Jean said, "I saw you, you liked it. Probably getting hard right now." Audaciously she brushed her fingers across the front of my pants. "Don't use too much lotion in the bathroom or I'll make you buy the next load."

That was it. I had enough. Not only was I being humiliated in meetings, but my masculinity was being challenged. I updated my LinkedIn and began looking for a new job. I came in the next day on Saturday to print off a few resumes, steal some office supplies and make sure that any contact information I had shared with the company was information I could get back.

It was quiet that morning and I hadn't seen any cars in the parking lot, but as I walked past the conference room to my desk I heard a quiet moan of "Oh yeah baby" from inside. I stopped and looked through the window. There Jean was, laying naked on the conference room table with her laptop open. Clearly she was masturbating for someone on camera and had decided to double down on the office fetish.

Oh. My. God.

I crept back to my desk in horny anger. What was I to do? Being clever with technology - and hey, the webcam was already on! - I hacked into the conference room feed and started watching. And recording what I saw. The slut had her fingers pinching her nipples and moaning for someone named Richard. And that she really wished she had a cock fucking her right then and there.

At that moment I knew what to do.

If this was it, it was going to be the ideal way to go out. I didn't care. I strode back to the conference room walked through the door. I don't think Jean was aware that I was there till I said, "Jean's gotta go, Dick. Bye," as I slammed the laptop shut. Jean looked up startled and I grabbed her leg, pulling her around to the end of the conference room. There she was, naked, gorgeous. A sweaty sheen was on her enormous tits and the smell of pussy filled the room.

"Hello Jean." I looked over her naked body with an icy, interested look. I could walk away with all the blackmail I'd ever want at this point.

"Um, Mike . . ." She didn't even bother covering up. "What are you doing here on a Saturday?"

I spread her legs, looking at that smooth shaved pussy, still dripping. "Same thing you're doing. Just fucking around." I slid two fingers between her pussy lips and lifted it to my mouth. My other hand grabbed her left leg and lifted her legs further apart, ass hanging off the edge of the cold granite table. "Speaking of fucking around. You've been fucking with me ever since I got here. Why?"

"Because I thought you were a pussy. Just another man bitch for me to own in this shop."

My hand moved like lightening, palm against her ass, finger marks quickly becoming pink and apparent. "That was a mistake." I began spanking her cheeks methodically. My eyes never leaving hers. There was a challenge there. It wasn't until I slapped her bare pussy with my fingers that she began to squirm. I realized the slut liked it. This bitch of a boss now moaning as I slapped her pussy.

"Oh god. Noooo . . ." Jean fought the orgasm but it was too powerful. Her body betraying her mental efforts to control a situation that had long escaped her grasp. I shoved a thumb inside her pussy, providing pressure internally as I began working careful slaps on her pussy. As her second orgasm began to subside, I decided I was going to own my boss. I quickly stripped while she lay shuddering on the table.

I pushed her further onto the granite, and climbed on top of her. She began to try to kiss me, but this was not romance. This was ownership. My cock fucked her while I grabbed her enormous tits for leverage. I knew my fingers would leave marks but I didn't care as I fucked the previous two months of work frustrations, in dealing with this powerful woman out on the cold conference table.

We both began to cum, I felt my jizz filling into her pussy as she clenched around me. I lay on top for a minute, beginning to realize what had just happened. Spent, we just lay there, sweating. I didn't know what to do, I was exhilarated to have taken it out on this boss of mine. But I saw bruising and marks that I knew would take days to go away. Marks to remind her as well as me.

I looked at her and saw her breathing deep and looking at me as if she wanted to eat me. So I stood and pulled her hair, dragging her across the conference table till her head was level with my cock. "Clean me up, boss."

"Absolutely," She cooed. What the fuck? She looked up sweetly while licking our juices off my cock. She took her time, too. Enjoying each little bit of jizz as if it were expensive whisky.

Finally my cock was wet but clean. She looked up at me and said, "God I finally found a real man.," She reached up and tenderly patted my face. "You put up with me every Monday through Friday and I'll put up with you every Saturday." And then Jean scooted that round ass of hers and walked naked out of the conference room down the hall.