The Director: Performing Days

Story Info
The director gets cozy with best friend's neighbor and wife.
3.3k words
4.25
37.3k
30
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dramatic1
dramatic1
75 Followers

This is my third entry into the Director Series. All names have been changed.

--------

My best friend always had it made. His parents were rich, he was the captain of the football team, the most popular kid around. He was a few years older than I so we didn't become friends until after high school. Everything he got was handed to him. The athletic ability, the money, even the grades. He was a funny guy, which was why we got along so well, but other than that, we were polar opposites.

It didn't get much worse after college, as far as his luck is concerned; he married the only child of two of the richest people in town, one of whom hired him as a vice president of the family company, even though he was woefully unqualified for the position. Now he makes six figures, has the trophy wife, and an adorable son.

His wife, Jean, is pretty much the only reason I've ever been jealous of him. She is shorter, blonde, and a body that reminds me of a younger Britney Spears (think Slave for you). She and I hit it off, for the most part, but since she's rich she sometimes likes to pass judgment on even little parts of my life. For instance, she thinks I'm an asshole because I cheat on my wife. I digress.

If you haven't read my other stories, a bit about me. I'm a little over 6', 195, muscular, and typically tan. I'm a performer by trade and I do a lot of traveling to all parts of the globe, with a particular interest in tropical destinations. I make enough money to survive, and I'm in a loveless marriage. We stay together because of our kids, nothing more.

I was chosen for a role in the city where my best friend and his family live, and they offered for me to stay with them in their McMansion while I was out there—it was a week of rehearsal and a three week run. I accepted their gracious offer and knew it would be a great time to catch up on some golf and booze.

I arrived on a Sunday afternoon, and was greeted by my friend, Jason. His wife Jean was shopping for dinner, and had taken their son, Jackson (all J names, how obnoxious). When I arrived I saw the curtains move at his neighbors house, and a flash of some huge tits in the window. He gave me the tour and had a bourbon poured for me already. We were in the middle of some catching up when the doorbell rang. It was Tits from next door.

"Is this your friend, Jason?" Said Tits, introducing herself as Maggie.

"Yes, Maggie, this is Tom," Jason said. "You remember, he's here for a month."

"That's right," she said. "Jason, could I borrow your lawn mower tomorrow? Ours is broken and Larry won't be able to get to it until next weekend." She had a tight little body and had had LOTS of work done, I had seen lots of women like this throughout the world.

Jason told her that she could come over whenever and get it. She gave me the once over and smiled before leaving.

"She's married, Tom." Jason said after Maggie left.

"I know, man. I can look, can't I?"

"When you start looking, you usually end up touching."

He had me there. We shared a few drinks and caught up and finally Jean returned, looking as amazing as ever. I don't know how that body had ever passed a baby through it. We flirted through dinner and Jason playfully reminded us that he was still in the same room. I went to bed pretty early, the traveling had worn me out pretty good.

The first week was very uneventful. I never saw my hosts; I was eating all my meals between rehearsal periods. I was at rehearsal every day all day, and then we began our run the following week. I would have days off and performances Wednesday through Saturday nights, and then a Sunday Matinee. When I got home the last night of rehearsal, Jason dropped a bomb on me:

"My company is sending me to Chicago for a week, minimum. I'm leaving in the morning."

"Shit, man," I said. "I'll get my stuff together and grab a hotel room."

"Nah, man. I would prefer it if you stayed here, helped around the house...mow the lawn and such," he said.

"You're sure?" I asked...it was weird staying there without him there.

"Yes. Please."

So when I got up the next morning, it was to an empty house. Jean had taken their son to school and was shopping. I figured I'd get the lawn mowed today so I wouldn't have to worry about anything. I could also work on the tan that I had let go the week before, having been cooped up in a theatre for 15 hours a day.

I noticed that Maggie, the neighbor, was watching me mow the lawn. Every time I rode close to their property line, She was in the window. At first she waved, then the next time she was drinking something, trying to give me a sexy look. Soon she had changed into a bikini and was walking by the picture window conveniently every time I drove by. She really didn't need to work so hard.

I finished up in a couple hours (They have a big lot), and I was parking the lawn mower when Maggie showed up. "Could you leave the garage open? I'm going to mow ours in a few hours?" She asked. She looked pretty good. I hadn't had sex in a while, so I thought maybe she and I could have some fun.

"Sure thing." I replied, and I walked toward the door to the kitchen. I turned and asked "Want some lemonade? You look pretty...hot."

Now, she knew I wasn't inviting her in for lemonade...so she agreed. About five minutes later we're in the basement, both topless, and I'm sucking her silicone titties for all they're worth. They were worth quite a bit. She reached down to start stroking my cock through my shorts, and it wasn't long after that that she was making gagging noises, trying to get it all the way down her throat. I could tell she liked it hard and fast, so when it came time to return the oral favor, I made quick work of getting her to orgasm, and ramming my 8" into her steaming pussy. She was a loud little minx. Screaming over and over and over how I needed to fuck her married pussy with my fat cock.

But that wasn't what turned me on the most. No, that would have been the thing I saw in the mirror on the opposite wall. Jean had returned from shopping, and she was on the stairs, watching me annihilate her neighbor's pussy, with two fingers shoved up her own snatch. I pretended not to see her there, but every so often I would switch positions so I could get a better glance at my best friend's wife's pussy. It looked like she did, a fucking trophy.

Now that I knew I had an audience, and a rapt one at that, I kicked up the performance quite a bit. Adrenaline, you know. I made Maggie the whore make noises typically reserved for livestock. You would have been able to hear our skin slapping together from upstairs. The rhythm alone was super erotic.

After I powered Maggie through three orgasms, I told her that she had a choice; her mouth or her tits. She told me her mouth, and I shoved her to her knees and stuffed my meat into her mouth. She moaned on my cock and sucked while stroking until I unloaded a week's worth of swimmers into her throat. She moaned while swallowing and cleaning me up, and I heard the faint noises of someone retreating up the stairs and sneaking outside.

Sure enough, when we came up the stairs, Jean pretended like she was just coming in. Maggie stammered some lame excuses regarding why we were sweaty and in her basement. I didn't bother. I just smiled and walked downstairs.

The next morning (Tuesday), after she had gone to drop off her son at school, I took a long shower and trimmed downstairs. I knew Jean would be returning earlier today, so I just walked around naked. When she returned, she came into the kitchen, saw me and said "What the FUCK?"

"Breakfast, Jean."

"Why are you naked?"

"You've seen me naked before. I prefer being naked, so I figured it wouldn't matter."

"I've never seen you naked."

I got up, walked over to her. She was trying very hard not to look at me, but she stole a glance or five.

"Don't ever fucking lie to me," I said. "I saw you fingering yourself as I fucked Maggie yesterday. I know you came with us. I could smell it when you pretended to come home. Did you cum hard, thinking about my cock inside you, Jean?" She looked so shocked, so embarrassed. I pressed the issue.

"I heard you masturbating again last night. I nice little moaner you are." In a lightning quick move I grabbed her hand and placed it on my dick. She was so afraid to move, so she didn't. It just sat on my cock.

"You've never had a dick like this, have you?"

"I'm in love with Jason. Please stop." She said, although her hands curled around my cock.

"I'm not forcing you to do anything," I said. "You're free to stop stroking me at any time." But she didn't. She slowly stroked me without looking at me.

"Doesn't it feel good in your hand? Powerful? It's not going to hurt you. Well maybe a little at first. But if we get it and you nice and wet, it won't hurt after a few minutes."

"You're not fucking me. We need to stop."

"Yeah, we really don't." I replied. "As a matter of fact, if you don't start sucking my dick in ten seconds, I will never fuck you."

It was a bold move, but I knew I had to get her to make a decision fast. I started counting aloud, and by five I slowly pushed her to her knees. By 8 I said "I'm not kidding," and I pushed the head to touch her lips.

By ten she had taken the head into her mouth. She looked up at me pleadingly for a few slurps, but then closed her eyes and gave me one of the more sensuous blow jobs I've ever had. She was making out with my cock. Nice and slow. After a few minutes of that, she tried deep-throating me, but was getting a gag reflex. She stopped, and I was going to return the favor, but she said that she needed to finish. She led me to the kitchen table, and then she got on top of it, lying on her back with her head off the table. She opened up wide and made a landing pad for my rod. I was fucking her throat and I could see it get bigger when the head passed her tonsils. This was fucking magical. She was breathing through her nose and moaning the whole time. I knew I wasn't going to last long now. I blew the semen into her waiting mouth, and the bits that overflowed out she caught with her finger and slurped it up shortly thereafter.

Then, without a word, she left the room. I went down to my room, somewhat surprised.

At lunch, I went upstairs, and she was crying at the kitchen table.

"I have to tell him," she wailed, "I have to. I've never cheated on him."

"Bull fucking shit you have to tell him." I said, quite angry. She stopped crying and looked at me, shocked. "Here's what's going to happen. I am going to go work out at the gym. Then I'm going to stop in at the theatre to run through some songs. I will be back here at 5pm sharp. You are to bring your son to your parents' for the night. I want to find you dressed in your best lingerie, your highest fucking heels, making me the most expensive steak at the store. I'm going to eat the steak while you suck me off again. Then you're going to feel a cock touch places inside you that you didn't know a cock could reach."

I walked out, and went to the gym. She didn't say a word.

I didn't know how it was going to pan out, actually. I couldn't gage her reaction, because I didn't want her to be able to think about it and have a discussion.

At 4:15, I got a text from her. It read "How do you like your steak?"

"Medium rare."

I arrived at precisely 5pm, and Jean was in some really expensive lingerie, and the tallest heels I'd ever seen. She was holding a plate that had an incredible looking steak on it. She handed it to me. I cut into it, and took a bite.

"This is fantastic." I said.

"I'm glad you like it," she replied, while unbuckling my belt, and then unzipping my fly. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

"I have my water. Thank you."

There are few pleasures in life quite like getting a blow job from your best friend's wife while eating a steak that she prepared for you. In fact, I can't think of one. Jean loved giving head. Loved it. She was a master.

When I had finished my steak, I set the plate on the counter and told her, "Jason's a lucky guy. You're probably the best cocksucker I've ever met."

She stunned me by saying "I've never sucked my husband's dick. His dick isn't worth it." She then finished me off by staring into my eyes and moaning onto my cock. She swallowed another load of my cum and thanked me. It was even more amazing that she sucked my dick in the first place. She hadn't given a blow job in 10 years, and she needed me to fuck her so badly that she took another man's cock into her mouth, and finished him. Twice.

I lifted her onto my lap and kissed her.

I felt her small breasts jump to attention, and I gave them some love. I gripped her incredible ass and she moaned into my mouth. She grabbed me by the hand and led me to the couch. She grabbed a remote and turned down the lights a tad and turned on some music.

What followed was an incredible strip tease that ended with her giving me a lap dance. She came just dry humping, and then we made out for a little while more while I toyed with her clit with my fingers.

My friend Jason bragged that he was the best at eating pussy that his wife had ever had. If that was true, I was going to try and shatter her expectations.

I slowly teased her love-button with my tongue, never making contact right on the spot. I kissed up and down her amazing legs a few times. I kissed the back of her knees. I ran my fingers across her opening but never penetrated. I wanted her to be on the brink of cumming again before I started my oral thrashing. Her breathing was becoming a whimper, and I knew the time was now. I alternated with darting my tongue on her clit and flattening my tongue and slowly applying pressure. She came hard, screaming. Then I continued to pick up the pace and I slowly, agonizingly inserted one finger, then two. I then brought my thumb up and began playing with the nub between her opening and her clit. This brought her over the edge again, or maybe it was still the same orgasm. I couldn't tell.

Soon she was begging me to fuck her. Screaming "Tom, fuck me. Oh, God, fuck me hard."

I picked her up, and carried her to her bed. Jason's bed. She was beyond caring.

I asked her how she wanted it. She said "Just get it the fuck inside of me."

I pushed her head down on the bed and mounted her from behind. I slapped her vagina with my cock a few times. I then entered but pulled out after just the head had gone in. I toyed with her. And then I obliged her. I skewered her with my dick, in one swift move. She screamed out in pain, but began convulsing as yet another orgasm swept over her. I stayed there, like that, just waiting for her orgasm to subside, and then I began long, slow strokes. At first she was just laying there, but then she got up on her haunches and began pushing back into me, meeting me with every stroke.

We picked up the pace until I knew I was going to cum. I told her that I wasn't going to last much longer and she asked "Aren't you going to ask me where I want it?"

"Ok," I replied, "Mouth or tits?"

"Neither. I want your fucking baby," she said.

That was it. I blew it so hard into her womb that there's no way she wasn't pregnant.

After I had shot every last available little guy into her, she turned around, pushed me back onto the bed, and pulled my phone from my pants. My confused look prompted her to say "You should take a video of me sucking you off, so we can watch it tomorrow."

Yeah. I can do that.

She sucked my dick for what seemed like hours. She looked at me with her big brown eyes, and her gorgeous bleach blonde hair tied up in a bun. She toyed with the head, sucked all the way down to the hilt, and every so often sucked my balls while stroking me.

When I was at full mast again, she climbed on top of me and rode me slowly for quite some time. She leaned forward and said "Text me that video," and kissed me as she continued to fuck me slowly; a sensual fuck that would last for a good hour. We switched to a couple different positions, but never got to a frenzied pace. Finally, while we were deeply kissing, and I was pushing on the small of her back, a deep moan began resonating within her. This was the mother load of her orgasms. Her body shuddered against mine. She started squealing a high-pitched noise. She dug her nails into me and then she collapsed onto me. That's how we stayed until the morning, when the alarm went off, reminding her to get up and pick up her son.

We had a little pillow talk that morning. She explained her relationship with Jason. She had married the jock, the one that everyone wanted, but he hadn't pleased her since early on in their relationship. She loved him, but she had a voracious sexual appetite and his lack of size and the frequency of his business trips had turned her into a wanton whore. MY wanton whore. She told me that every hole now belonged to me. She said she had never had anal sex, but for me, she would. She told me that she was going to make sure her son was going to spend the week at her parents so that we could get as much sex in as possible, and she asked me if I wanted steak again tonight; she had lots more lingerie to show me, and if she ran out, she'd buy more.

The next three weeks were a great time. There are two or three more stories that I'll share from my month long visit. It was one of the best months of my life.

dramatic1
dramatic1
75 Followers