The Directors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another inch or so. He could feel the heat from her pussy warming his torso. Maybe he'd have her rub herself while he ass-fucked her, showing their watchers how much she liked a hot and heavy anal exploration. Finally, after what seemed like hours, his skin met hers. He was inside her ass. All the way inside. He pressed hard against her, just to make sure. There was a pinch of movement, then none. His cock was completely inside her bowels.

He paused a moment, balancing atop her, reveling in the feeling of being completely in control. Then, just as slowly, he began to withdraw. Even though he couldn't see it, he knew that his cock would still be covered in a thin sheen of oil plus whatever juices he'd picked up inside her anus. All mixed together in a gross yet compelling mess. What it tasted like, he didn't know. He did know that, when under the influence of The Mix, his wife had no problem with going ass-to-mouth. Without it, there was no amount of begging that could get her to do it. Not that it mattered all that much to him. He wasn't so much of a sadist that he would make her do things she didn't want to. At least, not the things that she adamantly wouldn't do.

His withdrawal was faster than the penetration, but still very slow. Plenty of time for the cameras to get close-up footage of his wife's asshole accepting and enjoying his hard staff. And plenty of time to get the watchers horny with thoughts of their own possible conquest of his wife's snug hole.

"Rub yourself," he whispered to her as he finally gave in to his body's insistent urges. She gamely played with her pussy as he pistoned in and out of her taut asshole, rubbing her clit and parting the lips so he could see inside her juicy slit. He let himself go, unleashing the lust that he'd kept chained during the last hour, slamming his cock into her in a seemingly random rhythm, until all he could hear was the blood pounding in his head and the slap, slap, slap of their bodies coming together.

Sweat dripped from his face onto her breasts, while her entire body glistened with it, sparkling under the intense room lights. With her hair matted against her forehead and the wild look in her eyes, Ted knew that she was feeling the lust just as powerfully as he was. Her pussy rubbing had gone from a languid display of her intimate parts to a frantic race to get herself off before he withdrew for good.

He felt his own juices building for what was surely to be a gargantuan explosion of semen, but delayed pulling out until the very last moment. He could tell his wife was close, very close, to her own explosive orgasm. He'd wanted her to have it with him inside her, hoping the camera would capture the pure animal excitement of her anus constricting around him even as her orgasm shot through her body. But his own needs became overpowering and even the rough penetration of her anus wasn't providing enough stimulation. He had to jack himself off.

He pulled out and stroked himself at a manic pace, literally trying to pump the cum out of his balls. Next to him, his wife started making the mewling noises that were a sure sign that she was going to orgasm as well. Inspiration hit just as the pressure in his cock reached the exploding point. Swiftly, he aimed his cock like a fire hose at her gaping asshole and pussy. She came at the exact same moment that he did. His thick jizz jetted out of his cock hole and splashed on a line up her ass crack, over her anus and along the still open slit of her pussy.

Ted stared in amazement as her anus seemed to stretch and flex and constrict, again and again, like some alien appendage grasping for an unsuspecting victim's body part. His cum, thick and stringy, hung like white threads over her vibrating hole, suspended lines on a bridge constructed of sexual deviance. He leaned back, the last drops of cum in his cock forgotten, and watched as his cum puddled along the edges of her ass, while other streams dripped ponderously into her anal cavern. He could only hope that the omnipresent cameras were catching this dramatic anal creaming. He definitely wanted a copy.

"What? What?" his wife asked, wondering what he was looking at so intently.

"Just stay still," he advised, not wanting her twisting around to interrupt the hypnotic dance between his cum and her anus. Her ring continued to quiver spasmodically, each movement allowing another syrupy drop of cum to leak inside her. It was slowly closing, too, as was her fuck hole just above it. But even as it closed, his cum dripped inside, painting the walls of her cavern as surely as it had painted the exterior.

"That, that was awesome," the voice in his ear declared reverently. "We've never seen anything like that."

"You should see it in person," Ted replied without thinking.

"I, I... You'd let me?" the voice said a bit pleadingly.

Now Ted had a better command of himself. This was it. Their one gambit to try and get at least a little leverage in this game. "Honestly, I've never seen anything like that myself. I don't know what it looked like wherever you are, but from here it looked incredible. But you wanna know the funny part? My wife still isn't fully satisfied She wants to be butt fucked some more! Can you believe that?" The hook was in the water. Now to wait.

He turned back to his wife. Melissa's butthole was almost closed. Cum smears criss-crossed her rosebud and pussy. Though she'd been bent over for some time now, she hadn't made an effort to move to a more comfortable position. Either she'd remembered their plan. Or she was just too tired to move. Ted moved his cock up next to her mouth and motioned for her to suck it. She did, pulling the last dredges of cum from inside it. He crawled back behind her and ran his cock up and down her crack, covering it again with his clinging semen. Kneeling in front of her again, she lapped his spent jizz from his cock with such enthusiasm he couldn't tell if she was acting or getting horny again.

"She looks excited," the voice commented as Ted moved around the bed, planning to sweep the final load of cum from her crack onto his cock.

"She is," Ted replied in a guarded whisper. "But I know she wants it in her ass again. And I'm just not going to be up for that again for another few hours. Not sure what I'm going to do..." After wiggling this hook, Ted turned back to feeding cum to his panting wife.

After having fed her his cum for the final time, Ted whispered into the headset, "Hey? You there?"

"I'm here, man," the voice replied, sounding a little breathless himself.

"So I guess that's it?" Ted asked, sounding disappointed. "I mean, she wants it again, but I can't give it to her. And I don't think a dildo in her ass is going to please anyone. So it looks like the lady goes unfulfilled. Too bad, too. I'll bet her ass is starting to tighten up nicely."

Silence. Then Ted could hear a sputter of disagreement coming over the headset. Then more silence. Then, "We don't normally do this. OK, we don't ever do this. But desperate times, right?"

"I'm not sure what you're getting at..." Ted replied, hoping he knew exactly what the man on the headset was getting at.

"What I'm getting at is doing you, and her, a favor. I'll come down there and take care of it. I mean, if that's what you were getting at."

Mustn't jump too fast, Ted reminded himself. He played it cool. "I guess I might've been getting at that," he admitted sheepishly. "She's so ramped up, and this whole weekend has been crazy. But she's never had anyone but me. Since our wedding day, I mean. So I don't know how she'll take it. But, and you can't tell anyone this, ever, it's always been a fantasy of mine to see my wife get it from another guy. Someone I can trust, though." Yank back and see if the hook holds...

"Well, if it's trust you want, then who can you trust more? After all we've been through together this weekend, I mean," the voice declared, without an iota of irony in his tone. Amazing, thought Ted. People never see it in themselves. "Look, if she's that hot, you don't want to leave her like that, do you?" the voice implored.

"I, I guess not," Ted fake stammered. "But she can't know that you're not me. I don't think I can convince her to do that, even as worked up as she is. So, maybe if I make up a fake scenario, have her ready for you, then you do it, no kissing or any of that, so she doesn't see your face?"

"Yeah, that might work," the voice enthusiastically agreed, as if he would've had any inclination to not agree to any conditions. "But she can't see my face. And neither can you."

"I'll arrange everything," Ted promised, being careful not to let them see his smile. They were undoubtedly expecting a trap.

"Melissa? I hope you can take some more. Now they want us to pretend like a stranger has broken in the room and is going to fuck you. In the ass again," he added, putting what he hoped was a note of exasperation in his voice.

"Mmmmm, in the ass," his wife purred, very convincingly. Too convincingly? "Sounds like fun. What do I need to do?"

Ted gave his wife a wet washrag to clean up with, then began arranging the room. He put the blindfold on his wife, then positioned her so she was kneeling on the bed, her knees straddling the corner. Someone walking in the door would be met right away with the sight of her firm ass, swollen pussy and tight anus.

On his way to his post far away from the bed, Ted quickly palmed the remote control for the camera he'd set on the dresser earlier. Hopefully, no one would give it a second glance. And he wasn't standing anywhere near it.

"Ready," he reported into the headset. They waited there as one minute stretched into two, and then three. Ted was just about to ask if they were playing a joke on him when the hotel room door opened and a figure stepped inside. Clad in dark sweats and a dark hoodie with the hood pulled up, it was impossible to see the features of his face clearly. But he was a large man. In his 20's, Ted guessed, by the way he carried himself. Not an athlete; most of his weight seemed to be situated around his middle. Ted quickly actuated the camera a few times. He'd set it on silent operation and no sound or light indicated that it was in use. He'd have to hope that between the room lights and the way the hoodie didn't cover everything, at some point he'd capture a recognizable picture.

The figure glanced his way, nodded, and Ted knew that he'd gotten a photo of the man's face, even though it wasn't visible to him. Now, unfortunately, he had to let the situation play out.

The man wasted no time in pushing his sweats down to reveal an already raging hard-on. Stepping up to Melissa's rear, he briefly caressed the soft globes, then slid his finger down her cleft and pressed them into her cunt hole. Ted watched his wife wriggle around on those fingers and wondered what she was thinking. Was this pleasurable for her? Or was she just doing what was expected of her? He'd definitely be getting the answers to those questions when they got home. And there'd be no taking the Fifth on this one.

After the man finally pulled his fingers out, Ted saw they were slick with juices. So his wife was enjoying this. Or, at least, the idea of this. Their tormentor put both his hands between Melissa's thighs and spread them apart, forcing her ass down towards the floor. Then, with no hesitation, he set his cockhead against her asshole and began to push himself inside. His moan was matched by Melissa's as the strange shaft traveled deep inside her anus. Finally balls deep, the man paused as if to savor the moment, then began methodically pistoning in and out of her ass, simultaneously taking his pleasure and punishing her. He used long, strong strokes to ream Melissa's ass, sometimes taking his fuck stick out completely, then re-sodomizing her with obvious malignance.

The slap, slap, slap of flesh against flesh filled the room as the man methodically and determinedly fucked Ted's wife, instantly turning him into an unexpected cuckold. Ted steeled himself by gripping a nearby sofa, watching in a combination of rage, lust and amazement. While they'd fantasized about sharing her with another man, he'd never really believed it would happen. That's what fantasies were for. But now they'd been forced into it, and while a part of him was still outraged at the situation, another part was mesmerized by the sight of a stranger's dick entering his wife's most off-limits hole.

The man had been fucking her for several minutes now, her boobs swaying slowly with every thrust, her hair bedraggled and plastered to her back and forehead by a sheen of sweat. Just when Ted figured the man would be happy just fucking her ass, he pulled his slick rod out of her anus and thrust it into her cunt. Melissa was sweating freely now, moaning and whimpering as sinful sensations vibrated through her. For a time, the man just stood still as Melissa fucked herself on his hard shaft, moving back and forth as if humping a dildo. Ted couldn't bring himself to fault her for it. Clearly the best way to get through this situation was probably to pretend that there was nothing wrong with it.

Soon, though, the man moved back to Melissa's ass, shoving his dick in with a vengeance. Now he wasn't holding back. Now he was fucking her...hard. He slapped her ass once, twice and again, the hood of his jacked flapping against his face in time with his cock entering her rear. Ted wondered if he looked that way when taking his wife's ass. Did he look that possessive? That maniacal? That authoritative?

The man pushed Melissa down at the neck, so she her forearms were on the bed. With even better access to her ass, he shoved his cock in and out of her compliant hole, leaving her gasping at the intensity of it. One, two, five, ten ferocious thrusts almost rocked her off her arms and knees. The man was so violent, Ted suddenly wondered which one was doing his wife. The one from the beginning of the evening, who so liked the sadistic approach? Or their tormentor from last night and the latter part of this night, who liked it slow, easy and creative?

Finally, after what seemed like months of merciless, savage animal fucking, the man pulled out, stroked himself twice, and shot a fire hose of fresh cum across Melissa's ass cheeks and then farther up her back. He kept tugging at himself for several seconds, dribbling more and more cum onto her ass, dripping a goodly amount into her gaping asshole. Finally satisfied that he'd loosed every drop from his manhood, he slowly staggered to the side of the bed and pulled her face toward his crotch. He didn't need words to communicate what he wanted. Tiredly, on wobbly limbs, Melissa scooted over and took his slick cock in her mouth, washing it thoroughly with her tongue.

When he left it in her mouth, she began sucking on it, rolling it around and slurping up any extraneous jizz. Ted tried to get closer but the figure waved him off. After all the action, the man was still very wary. Finally, he pulled himself from Melissa's mouth, ran his hands fondly over her dangling breasts, pulled up his pants, and let the room.

"That's it," Ted spoke into the headset, finality in his voice. "We've done all that you've asked. Gone above and beyond. Now you have to let us get some rest." He dropped the headset on the sofa and went to help his wife.

In the morning they packed up their belongings, not mentioning a thing about the previous night's activities. Or the forgotten camera. The bill, which they found slipped under their door, had been zeroed out. They owed nothing for the weekend. Also in the envelope was a DVD, labeled: A Gift From Us. Ted put that in his pocket. After all that, it wouldn't do to lose it.

Epilogue

The forgotten camera had gotten several good pictures of the man who had come to fuck Melissa in the ass. Wearing a disguise and driving a neighbor's car, Ted returned to the hotel the next weekend, staking out the employee parking lot. He found his target walking into the hotel at 4 in the afternoon. Big, awkward and a bit nerdish, it was unmistakably their tormentor. Ted took down the license plate number of the man's car and returned home.

That plate, run by a friend in the police department, led to a name, an address, a phone number. A $50 transaction on the internet later and Ted knew as much about their tormentor as the man knew about them. Ted had his insurance policy. One anonymous email to the man a few months later, and he was sure he'd ruined the guy's sleep for the foreseeable future:

"I know who you are now. So if you ever, ever get any thoughts about releasing the videos you have, be ready to spend a long, long time in prison. Sleep well, asshole."

The End