The Dirty Dick Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly stopped thrusting and scooted back a few inches, withdrawing himself just enough to prop her legs up on his hairy shoulders. Then he leaned forward, bending the schoolgirl in two before slamming back into her and pummeling her with hard thrusts.

Sandra loved it. She felt like a little slut, a naughty schoolgirl, a real-life fuck doll for the revolting old man to manipulate, touch up, and stuff full of nasty old cock.

"Not long now, Sandra, my love," he panted in a hoarse whisper, feeling his orgasm bubbling to the surface. "Her it comes, love. Her it comes. Her it..."

Then his body stiffened and a strangulated squealing sound came out of his mouth. She felt a hot rush as he flooded her, bathing her inner pussy with his old man seed, filling her cunt completely with sticky goo.

Completely spent, his limp cock flopped out of her with a sucking sound. He then slid off her and fell off the edge of the bed and hit the floor with a dull thud. "Oh, Jesus, my back," he hollered.

Sandra pounced off the bed and squatted down over the old man's head as he lay writhing around on his back on the bedroom floor. She pressed her creamy cunt lips to his face and spread her vagina with her fingers, opening herself and allowing a torrent of semen to trickle out and dribble all over the old man's face.

Having seen it done many times before in her favourite porn movie, Grandpa Loves Cream Pie, she just had to try it for herself.

She could hear him slobbering and slurping as his gunk, mingled with her juices, slopped out of her and onto his face. He seemed to be enjoying it, so she squatted down lower, completely smothering his face and burying his nose deep in her dribbling vagina.

His body jerked and and he cried out, but his screams were muffled by Sandra's teenage pussy, so she couldn't make out what he saying. Finally, he grabbed her buttocks and forced her off him. Gasping for air and panting, he snapped, "Jesus, I can't breath."

As Dick urgently inhaled deep breaths Sandra knelt beside him and fondled his shriveled cock, rolling the foreskin up and down the flaccid shaft. "Come on," she sighed. "We're not finished already, are we? Can't you get it back up?"

"I'm 68 years old, Sandra, love. Old Woody will be dead to the world until at least tomorrow morning." Then, grimacing with pain, he added, "You couldn't call us an ambulance, though, could you, sweetheart? I think I've done me back in."

"Boring," she said, before jumping to her feet and scanning the bedroom. She saw Dick's laptop standing on his dresser unit with the lid up. "Oh, can I use your laptop? I've not updated my Facebook status since lunchtime. Shall I tell everyone we just screwed?"

Dick gasped and his body lurched on the floor. "No, Sandra, leave the laptop. Please, don't look at the laptop. It's private" He tried in vain to get to his feet, grimacing and moaning as his throbbing back quashed his efforts.

Sandra grabbed the laptop, sat at the edge of the bed and placed it down on her lap. When she gazed down at the screen her eyes widened. Then, with a couple of clicks of the mouse pad, she gasped, "You dirty old git!"

12