The Dirty Old Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She begins to explore the head of my cock with her tongue. Each time she flicks her tongue underneath my penis head, I groan. After a couple of minutes of that, I tell her to take as much of the cock into her mouth as she can. She takes about half of my cock into her mouth. "Suck now," I tell her. She starts to suck. "Now move your head back and forth on the shaft as you suck. While you are doing that, lightly scratch my ball sack...yes, just like that."

After about four minutes of that, I'm getting close so I tell her "Now start to play with my balls with your tongue. Suck them gently too." She does as I tell her. This allows me to back off a bit on my orgasm so she has to work harder. After a minute or so of that I tell her to start sucking my cock again. Three more minutes, I tell her she's getting to be a good cocksucker. Another 30 seconds and I grab her head and hold it close and begin cumming into the back of her mouth. Her eyes are wide open. When I'm finished, I pull out and tell her "Open your mouth and show me my cum."

She opens her mouth and the cum is still in her mouth. "Swallow it, young lady."

She swallows it but gags a little. "Sorry, Sir."

"Now, clean my cock. It's still leaking a little cum."

She complies and swallows the little bit that was still cumming out. "Excellent, Ellen. Any man would love to have that done to him. You did a very good job and some man is going to want you just because you are good at that. You are going to practice that quite often the rest of the week. In fact, from now on, that's the first thing you will do in the morning. Understand?"

"Oh, yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Are you getting used to the taste of my cum, yet?"

"Kind of, Sir. I guess it's an acquired taste. It's not too bad. It's just that much in my mouth at once was a little overwhelming.

"You'll get use to it."

"Yes, Sir."

We lay on the bed and cuddle. I gently rub her sore ass and she is cooing as I do. Before long we are both asleep. We sleep for about an hour and wake up together. We French kiss again and I caress her left boob.

I grab her hand and say "Shower time and then we get dressed for going out to eat." We shower, washing each other. She takes me into her mouth after she washes me. I let her suck my cock for a while and then stop her. "We'll eat each other for dessert after supper, young lady."

"Yes, Sir, I can't wait. I also can't wait to have your cock take my virginity."

"Tomorrow, sweet thing, tomorrow."

After we get home from eating, we sit down and watch TV, both nursing drinks. At 9pm, I grab her hand and we go upstairs. Before we enter the master bedroom, she stops and strips her clothes off as I continue into the room. I strip as she's stripping. She enters and goes to position #1 in the middle of the room. I smile and walk up to her naked. She asks "May I touch your cock, Sir?"

"Let's go to the bed first, position #2 girl."

She jumps up, large breasts flopping, and runs to the bed and gets into position. I walk over to the foot of the bed and say "That is a very hot sight, woman. Any man would have to be crazy or gay to not look at that and get horny."

I begin the process of getting her worked up by licking her everywhere. Once I'm eating her pussy and she's very wet and moaning, I stop and put her legs down. I lay down next to her, feet to head. I tell her "Roll over on top of me and put my cock in your mouth." She complies and I spread her legs and start eating her pussy. She moaning around my cock in her mouth. We lick each others' genitals for over 5 minutes and I'm getting close. She is too because she is now groaning deep in her throat and she moving her hips, fucking my mouth. I suck her clit into my mouth and begin sucking on that thing like it's a little penis. I then reach up and grab each nipple and pinch them. That starts her orgasm and she's really fucking my face now. She screaming around my cock in her mouth and humping the hell out of my face. After about a minute, I release her clit and nipples and she starts to calm down. As she does, she starts to suck my cock again.

Within a minute, I'm cumming in her mouth again and this time I can feel her swallowing as I spurt. When I finish she starts to clean me as my cock slowly deflates. I smack her gently on her ass and say "Okay, babe, get up."

She rolls off and lays down on the bed. I turn around and join her. "What we just did is called a '69'. Would you like to sleep in here tonight, Ellen?"

"Okay, Sir, if you want me too."

"I think it would be nice. Let's sleep naked though, okay."

"Okay, Sir." She puts her arms around me and hugs me then she French kisses me.

I get up to use the bathroom and wash my cock since I'm expecting her to suck me off in the morning. She uses the bathroom and comes back to bed to cuddle up with me. "This is nice, Sir," she says.

I smile at her and say "Yes, it is."

We fall asleep cuddling with each other.

September 3rd.

I wake up to her sucking me off, I praise her after I cum in her mouth. She holds it in her mouth, shows me and then swallows it. She then smiles. I say "Getting use to it, huh?"

"Yes, Sir. It's not so bad now and I know it pleases you."

I kiss her and tell her "Position #1, young lady."

She jumps up and gets into position #1 in the middle of the room. I give her the nude inspection. I notice her pussy is wet. I tell her about it and she says "It does turn me on now to suck you off, Sir."

I smile at her. I say "Tonight, Ellen, I am going to take your virginity. This afternoon we will first go get out of the house for a while but be back around 3pm. We will then enjoy the rest of the afternoon together but not have sex. We will have plenty tonight. Tonight's your big night."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, go get breakfast ready. Surprise me." She jumps up, gets dressed and goes downstairs to cook.

When I come downstairs, there is an omelet waiting for me. "It's ham and cheese, John, I hope you like it," she says.

"It's one of my favorites," I tell her. She smiles.

We eat and then go out to a nearby city to do some shopping. One of the places I take her is a Sex Shop. I buy her a few toys including a vibrating dildo. I also buy a set of nipple clamps. She looks at me like I'm crazy. I smile at her.

We eat a late lunch and buy some food for a late supper which she will cook.

We get back at 3:30pm and we spend the rest of the day just relaxing.

She gets up at 6pm and begins supper. At 7pm it's ready and we eat. It's pretty good.

After we eat we watch TV until 8pm. Then we go take a shower. After we dry off I lead her upstairs to the master bedroom. She gets into position #1 in the middle of the room. I walk over to her and offer her my cock. She opens her mouth and I push it in. She begins sucking on it. "Can I use my hands, Sir?"

"No, no hands, mouth only." She sucks it a while like that and then I pull it out and say "Position #2, Ellen." She jumps up and gets in position #2.

I work on her manually and use the wand on her to bring her to her first orgasm. When she calms down a little I go down on her until she cums again. I then crawl up to her head and stick my cock in her mouth again. She sucks on it until it is rock hard. I then move down and start to eat her pussy again until she is getting close again. I then get up and put a condom on and push it into her pussy. She's very tight. I begin push into her and finally feel her hymen give. I then shove my cock all the way into her pussy. She screams in pain. I kiss her and tell her she not a virgin anymore. She smiles at me. I begin to fuck her slowly at first so she can get use to it.

As she starts to get use to it and start to moan and push back at me with her hips, I speed up the pistoning. "Oh, God," she says. After about 5 minutes, she orgasms again with my cock in her non-virgin pussy. I continue to fuck her and she continues to cum to peak after peak. At about 10 minutes, I cum and fill the condom reservoir and more. I show her my sheathed cock with her blood on it. She says "That was awesome, John. It hurt but not much." She slams her hand over mouth. "I'm so sorry, Sir. Damn. Orgasms just make my mind turn to jelly. Please don't punish me, Sir."

"I will punish you but won't give you 30 smacks. I have something else in mind. Put your legs down for now."

"Yes, Sir, I guess I'll never learn."

I jump up, go to the bathroom and wash my cock with the condom still on it. I then pull the condom off and turn it inside out over an 3 oz Dixie cup. I work as much of the cum into the cup as I can. It's only about a third full but it's enough. I grab the medium butt plug, lube and some paper towels.

Back at the bed, I crawl up to her face and tell her to clean my cock. She sucks it and licks it clean. "Very good," I say. "Now clean this cup out."

"What's this?"

"It's my cum from the condom. Eat it."

She makes a face but licks the cup clean and swallows the cum. "Good girl."

I move to the side of the bed and say "Get your ass over here."

She lays down over my knees and puts her hands and feet on the floor. She braces herself for what is to come. I rub her ass which is still kind of dark red from the last spanking. I then begin to smack her with the paddle. She's counting and starts to cry. By the time 20 comes around she is bawling hard. I rub her ass and wait for her to thank me. Eventually, she says "Thank you, Sir, for my punishment. I'm sorry but I won't tell you I won't do it again. I guess orgasms make my brain stop functioning. Sorry, Sir."

I smile at her. She says "Can I get up?"

I say "No, your punishment is not complete."

"What? What do you mean, Sir."

"Instead of the 30 smacks with the paddle I decided to substitute something else." I hold up the butt plug.

"Oh, what's that, Sir?"

"That is a butt plug. It goes into your ass. I told you I was going to take your anal virginity. This will start the training of your asshole."

"Oh, no, Sir," She starts to cry again. I grab the lube and begin lubing her asshole. "Relax," I say. I lube up two fingers and begin working them in. She's groaning but not in pleasure now. I pull them out and lube them again and work them back in. I pull her anus open with two fingers. She crying "No, please!"

I work a third finger in and squirt lube into the slot between fingers. I then pull my fingers out and lube up the medium butt plug. I begin slipping it in. It's a lot smaller than three fingers together so it shouldn't bother her too much. As I get to the widest part, she screaming but not too loudly. She's still crying too. Eventually, the plug pops in and her anus closes around the narrow part. I clean my fingers off and start rubbing her back and ass. She eventually stops crying and calms down. I tell her to get up. Before she does I switch the butt plug on. She yelps. "Oh, I didn't know it did that. It didn't feel good going in but it kind of feels nice now, Sir."

"What do you call me in this room?"

"Sir."

"Get that through your brain. I'm really tired of spanking you."

"Yes, Sir. I'm tired of being spanked."

"Then get with it."

"Yes, Sir."

"Come with me."

I walk her downstairs then into the basement. There's a bathroom down there and it has a small hot tub in it. I've turned it on and it's nice and warm now. I help her crawl into it. She sits down gingerly. I join her and we sit there relaxing for an hour. I help her get out. She says "Sir, can I take this plug out now."

"No, I want you to have it in for 3 hours. So at midnight, you can remove it or have me remove it."

"Sir, I'm going to cum before long. I can feel it building."

"Very good. Cum all you want. Most women can't cum just by anal stimulation. They need to have their clit stimulated too."

"Yes, Sir."

We go up to the master bedroom. Before we go in, I say "Position #3 on the bed, Ellen."

"Yes, Sir."

When she's in position, I check the plug and then her pussy. She's pretty wet. I lay down under her and begin licking her pussy. Her clit is standing out. I suck it into my mouth and suck it for a while. She begins to orgasm again. I let her cum for about a minute and stop sucking her clit. She calms down and begins to breath a little slower. I slide out from under her and tell her to lay down. I turn the TV on so we can watch the late shows. I wash my face and join her spooning her. Teasing her I move the butt plug around a little. "Sir, please, it's already stimulating enough." I laugh at her.

About 11pm, she says "Sir, I'm very, very close again but I'm not getting closer."

I reach around and start rubbing her clit. After a minute or so, she cums loudly again.

About 11:45pm, she tells me she's on the edge again and can't get over. I rub her clit again and she cums again loudly. At 12:00am, she begs me to take it out. I tell her to get into position #3 again and then work it slowly out while she groans.

I ask her if she wants to sleep here tonight. She says she does.

We fall asleep spooning.

September 4th.

I wake up and she's not in the bed. I hear the toilet flush. She gets into bed and kisses me. I'm waiting for the blowjob but she seems to have forgotten it. I wait a half hour and get up to pee. I then put my clothes on and tell her "Get dressed and fix breakfast."

She climbs out of bed slowly. She's apparently a little sore. She goes to the spare bedroom and dresses. She comes down the stairs and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast.

After breakfast, we sit on the front porch for a while. I look over at her and say "What did you forget this morning?"

"I don't know, John."

"No blowjob this morning."

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry. I'm such an airhead. My ass is hurting and it slipped my mind. Am I going to get punished."

"Yes, but I'm tired of spanking you."

She looks relieved.

"Then I say, I know what the punishment is." I say I'll be right back.

I come back with the lube and the large butt plug which is larger in thickness than my cock. "Come inside."

She sees what I have and starts groaning. "Oh, No, Please no. I'm so sore now."

"Drop your pants and panties and bend over." She complies, groaning.

I lube her her asshole again and then the plug. I lube my fingers and begin stretching her out. I get the three fingers in her again and work them around. She moaning quietly. I stick two fingers from both hands into her and begin stretching her good. "Oh, no, no, no, please."

I remove my fingers and begin pushing the plug into her. It goes in fairly easily until it gets within an inch of the widest part. She crying again. Slowly I continue to work it in allowing her to get use to it. Eventually, the widest part slips in and her anus relaxes around the smaller part. "God, that hurts, John. How long do I have to wear this?"

"Two hours then we'll take it out for two hours then two more hours. Then I want it back in for two more hours tonight before we go upstairs. By the way, you are going to make up for the missed blowjob after lunch. I'm going to take you upstairs and fuck your mouth. I'm going to see if I can get my entire cock in your mouth."

"That sounds impossible."

"It's not impossible. I'm just average size. That means half the males out there are larger than me. A husband is going to want his entire cock in your mouth."

She sighs and says "Okay."

After lunch, I take her upstairs. She undresses outside the master bedroom and then gets into position #1. I strip and walk over to her. She opens her mouth and I stick my cock in. She begins sucking me until I'm hard.

I make her lay down on the bed with her head off the end and then fuck her mouth hard. I tell her to relax her throat. Eventually, she manages it and takes my 6" all the way in. I then continue to fuck her mouth and cum down her throat. She swallows. I help her up and kiss her. "Don't forget tomorrow morning."

"No, Sir, I won't."

I tell her to bend over and then I remove the large plug. I put it back in at 2:30pm. It goes in a bit easier now. At 4:30pm I remove it again.

That night we have the nude inspection. I put the large butt plug back in and turn it on. I make her lie down on the bed. I crawl over her into a 69 position and we go down on each other. I'm licking her pussy and sucking that big clit. I love that big clit. She eventually cums...I don't yet. I put nipple clamps on her. She groans at the pain. I tell her to get into position #3. I slip a condom on and fuck her doggie style for 5 minutes. She's on the edge again and I grab and remove the clamps and she cums again. In a couple more minutes, I cum. She's still breathing heavy so I pull out and I smack her 10 times on her ass. When I'm finished spanking her, I grab her clitoral hood and squeeze it hard and she cums again. I hand her the condom and tell her to eat the cum inside. She turns the condom inside out and sucks the cum into her mouth. She then swallows it.

I remove the butt plug and we take a shower then go to bed.

September 5th.

She wakes me up with the blowjob this morning. I thank her. I tell her it's not a punishment but she has to wear the large butt plug for a minimum 2 hours this afternoon. That evening I make her put the butt plug in again for 2 more hours then fuck her again and she cums hard three times. Then I bathe her in a bubble bath after I remove the plug.

September 6th.

She wakes me with a blowjob again. I praise her. I make her put the large butt plug in again in the afternoon for the same 2 hours.

That night, I tell her to get into position #3 on the middle of the floor of the master bedroom. I insert the large butt plug into her ass. She's getting use to it now and it goes in pretty easily.

I tell her to get into position #2 on the bed. I crawl between her legs and begin kissing her body from her mouth on down. I stop again at her tits and suck, twist and nibble on those nipples a while. I lick and suck on that pussy for over 5 minutes. She moaning loudly again. After a couple of more minutes, I begin sucking that large clit. Within a minute, she begins to cum. She cums for over a minute and then I jump up and say "Position #3."

She turns over and raises her ass up. I slip a condom on and then slip into her pussy. I fuck her pussy long and hard. About 5 minutes into the fuck, she starts to cum again. She continues to cum as I continue to fuck her. She's cumming in peaks and valleys now continuously. About 10 minutes into the fuck, I turn the butt plug off, pull it out then take the condom off, lube my cock and stick it into her ass. I fuck her ass until she cums again then I cum while in her ass. We collapse together. After a few minutes I pull out and she sighs. She says "That wasn't bad at all. I kind of like having your cock in my ass. It actually felt empty when you pulled out."

I say "Ellen, you are now prime wife material. Anyone would love to be your husband if you give him all your holes."

She asks "What about you?"

"No, not me. Vanessa does all of this and more. She loves having me in every hole. She revels in having my cock in any hole. She nearly worships me for what I do for her. We love each other. She is my second and last soul mate. We're engaged and have set a date. You need to take what I have taught you this week and use it on the next man that comes along. I'm sure if you do everything I taught you you'll be married before you know it. Also, remember to always use a condom until that wedding ring is on your finger, okay? And I would recommend you save your asshole for your wedding night. I love you but only as a very good friend. I'll definitely remember this week. It was awesome."

September 7th.

She wakes me with a blowjob again. Going to miss that, at least until I get back to Tacoma. I kiss her and wish her well as she leaves to go back to Indianapolis.