The Dirty Police Woman

Story Info
Police sergeant Keoki is taken by criminal.
4.7k words
4.37
181.5k
79
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,575 Followers

If you have the time you can e-mail me at the address in my profile and tell me what you thought.

* * * * *

My name is Keoki Mills and I'm married to my wonderful husband Robert since 5 years back.

I am of Japanese decent as you might have guessed from my first name. My parents moved here about 40 years ago so I'm born and raised here in the states.

For a living I work as a police officer, a sergeant actually. I've been doing this for the past seven years.

My husband Robert lost his job a couple of weeks ago so now we only have my pay check to live on.

Because of this our house payments are behind. And if he's not able to get a job soon we might be forced to move. But I'm sure we'll get the money some how.

Let me tell you a little more about myself.

I'm 31 years old, about 5 feet 5 inches tall and I have long black hair. I have quite a slender body, long smooth legs and a thin waist.

Something I'm quite proud of myself, are my still rather perky C size breasts. They are very full, firm and soft.

My butt I think fits rather nice with the rest of my body. Not too big and not to small.

For a while now I've been heading up a police task force with the purpose of getting enough evidence to place a specific gang behind bars.

This gang is a rather small one but the members are very careful so we haven't been able to arrest them.

Normally a small gang like this doesn't get a task force assigned to them, but this gang is a bit different.

They have recently taken over most of the drug related business in the city.

The leader of the gang is one Jermaine Carls.

As with the rest of the gang members he is black.

A few days ago we got a tip that in one of the gangs hangouts there would be a few kilos of drugs.

So this could be our chance to arrest some of the gang members.

And now here we were outside their hangout ready to move in. As I was the head of the task force it was my decision when we would move in.

I checked with the other officers on the radio.

"Williams, is your group ready." I asked officer Williams on the radio.

"Yes we are, just waiting for you to say when." He replayed.

"Conrads, is your group ready." I asked officer Conrads."

"Yes ma’am, we are ready to go." He told me.

"Ok, on the count of 5 we move in." I told them.

I counted down.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 GO."

Myself and the rest of the officers then got out of our cars and began to run towards their hangout.

When we got up to the doors into the building, we stopped and rammed down the doors and then we ran inside.

"Police get down." We yelled when we ran inside.

There were four guys inside which we got down on the floor and handcuffed quickly after we busted through the doors.

We then proceeded to search the place for the drugs.

We searched for a few hours but we couldn't find anything.

"Sergeant Mills, we have finished the search of the last room." One of the officers told me.

"And." I said.

"We didn't find it." He told me.

"Ok, lets rap it up for today. We'll take the four guys in for questioning and see if they tell us something." I told the officers.

After the last of the task force had driven away, I decided to stay and see If I could find something we might have missed.

I couldn't believe that we hadn't found anything.

I searched and searched but I couldn't find anything either. So I decided to rest for a while, so I sat down on a couch.

When I sat down, I thought the pillow I sat down on felt rather strange.

I grabbed the pillow and shuck it a few times. It sounded like there were something inside of it.

I decided to open up the pillow. So I took out my pocket knife and cut it open.

"Jesus."

The pillow was full of money. It had to be nearly $50 000 dollars inside of it.

I then checked the rest of the pillows but there were no money in any of them.

But I must say that I was a little disappointed about that there were only money inside of it.

We couldn't put these guys away just for having some money in their pillows.

If it only could have been drugs. I guess I'll go down to the station and put the money in as evidence.

But then I thought of something crazy. Robert and our house payments. With this money we could make our payments and keep our house. No one in the force knows about this money.

"I could just walk out with the money and no one would know." I thought to myself.

On the other hand, it was Illegal. It wasn't my money.

But I didn't want to loose our house either.

I thought about it for a while, then I decided to take it.

I grabbed the pillow and walked out to my squad car and drove away.

A week past by and no one at the station had said anything about any money, and my task force just regarded last weeks raid as a bust.

So today I decided that I would go to the bank and make our house payments with the money I had found.

A few days later when my husband asked about how our bills had gotten paid, I lied to him and told him that I had inherited some money from a relative that had died.

Then one day when I was patrolling in my squad car and I stopped to get some coffee something happened.

When I got back to my car and got in, Jermaine the gang leader was sitting in the other seat.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here." I yelled has I reached for my gun.

But Jermaine had already his gun in my face.

"Now listen up bitch." He said.

"I know you stole my money a week ago when you raided our hangout." He told me.

"No I didn't." I said feeling quite scared.

"Don't lie, one of my guys saw you leaving our place with a pillow." Jermaine told me.

"Oh god, what am I going to do." I thought to myself.

"And I also know that you have paid the bank with the money." He said.

"If I told this to your police internal affairs, you would go to prison. So you have no choice but to do what I say." He told me.

He was right, if he told them and they checked my bank accounts they would know that he was telling the truth. And I would most likely go to jail for a long time.

"What do you want." I asked him.

"First I want you to keep your police away from my business." He told me.

"I don't have the power to do that." I told him.

"You'll find some way to lead them away from me." He told me as he pressed his gun against the side of my head.

"Ok." I said thinking that he might shoot me otherwise.

"And I want you to meet me tomorrow at noon at this address." Jermaine told me.

"What for." I asked.

"What do you think, I want some of that pussy of yours." He told me.

"No I can't, please I'm married." I pleaded with him.

"Be there tomorrow or I'll tell them about the money." He said.

Then he got out of the car and walked away.

I sat there to the end of my shift thinking about what I would do. But I couldn't come up with anything, if I didn't do what he said he would tell my superiors and I would go to prison.

And the other thing he told me to do. To go to this address and then let him fuck me. I felt disgusted by the idea of it, and I really didn't want to do that to my husband Robert.

But I had no choice but to do what he said.

The next day I was out on patrol and it was getting closer to noon. I knew I had to go to that address he gave so I drove over to it.

It turned out to be a motel. The note with the address he gave me also had a room number on it.

So I got out of my car and walked over to the motel room. I was feeling both embarrassed and humiliated as I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Someone said from the other side.

I then walked inside.

The room looked like your average motel room with a big bed in the middle.

Jermaine was sitting on a chair beside the bed as I walked in.

"Well officer have you come to arrest me." He asked.

I didn't reply.

"No, then you must be here for something else." He told me.

Jermaine then stood up and walked over to me.

"Get your hands up." He told me.

I felt even more humiliated as I raised my hands over my head.

Jermaine then got behind me.

"I've always wanted to fuck a police woman." He told me as he reached around and grabbed my breasts and started to squeeze them through my uniform.

"Lets get this uniform off of you." He said.

With my hands over my head, he unbuckled my weapon belt and threw it on the floor. He then began to undo my police blouse. When he had removed my blouse he quickly undid my bra.

"Wow bitch you have some really nice tits." He said as he was squeezing my breasts rather roughly.

"Now take you pants off." He told me.

I reluctantly lowered my hands and pulled down my pants and stepped out of them.

"And your panties." He told me.

I removed my panties.

"Now turn around." He said.

I turned around and faced him.

He had removed all of his clothes except for his underwear.

"Now officer, get down on your hands and knees and crawl over here." He told me.

I felt so humiliated as I got down on my knees and crawled over to him.

When I got over to him he placed his hand on my head and pulled me so I had my face close to him and facing his crotch. "Now pull my underwear down." He told me.

I reached up and grabbed his underwear and pulled them down.

And out popped this huge hard black cock. It had to be at least 12 inches long.

I couldn't help but to stare at it, even though I was disgusted by the very sight of Jermaines tool.

Jermaine then grabbed his cock and began to rub it in my face.

"Now open that sweet mouth of yours." He told me.

I really didn't want to, but I didn't know what else to do.

I opened my mouth and he then stuck that big cockhead of his into my open mouth.

I felt that thing of his as he placed it on my tongue.

"Suck it, you police whore." He said.

If someone had called me anything like that on the street I would have punched him out. But I couldn't do that here so I reluctantly began to suck his cock.

"Ahh yeah bitch, that's good." He said as I was sucking his cock.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, having this criminals black cock in my mouth. I had only given my husband a few blowjobs before.

Jermaine then grabbed my head and began to push his cock deeper into my throat.

"Lets see how much you can take." He said.

I soon began to gag on it but he still pushed a bit more of it into my throat and then he pulled it out.

I was coughing trying to catch my breath.

"Damn you almost deep throated me, no one had ever gotten that much in before. He told me.

"I knew you were going to be a real slut." He then told me.

I looked up at his huge black cock and I was in disbelief that I had almost gotten that hole thing down my throat.

What was I thinking, I was disgusted by this and still I felt myself getting wet between my legs.

Jermaine then pulled me up and carried me over to the bed and laid me down on it.

"Now I'm going to have me some of that police pussy ." He said.

He got on top of me and started to kiss me. And soon to my surprise I felt his tongue inside of my mouth, I had actually opened my mouth and was kissing him.

And just as I realized this and tried to close my mouth, he shoved his big cock inside of my pussy.

"Ohhhh godddd." I found myself screaming out loud.

He began to fuck me with almost all of his length.

I couldn't believe it, but I was actually moaning.

"Damn you have tight pussy." He said.

"I bet you haven't felt anything like this before, you Asian slut." Jermaine said.

No I hadn't but I didn't want to tell him that.

As he was slamming his huge cock inside of me I started to feel something I rarely feel when having sex.

I was actually getting closer and closer to having an orgasm.

"No I can't cum with this guy. That is something that I only want to do with Robert." I thought to myself.

But there was nothing to stop it now, I was too close.

"Ohhhh godddd yessss." I moaned out as I was cumming hard.

And for a second I forgot who was fucking me.

I was actually having an orgasm with this guy whom I despised.

Soon after this Jermaine started to grunt louder and louder.

And a moment later he pulled out of me and got up to my face.

I looked over at his cock and soon his white gooey sperm hit me in the face.

He was spurting more and more cum. It felt as if I had sperm all over my face. I actually got some of it inside my mouth.

It tasted funny, I had never had a guy cum in my mouth before. I then spat it out.

Jermaines cock was now only dripping out cum. He started to smear his sperm all over my face with his cock.

"That's how a slut should look after having a good fuck." He told me.

"But don't let me catch you spitting any of it out in the future." He told me.

"Ok." I told him reluctantly.

Before he left me in the hotel room, he gave me another address and told me to be there after my shift on Friday and to wear my uniform.

The days that followed I wanted to tell my husband but I couldn't, I didn't want to loose him. So when Friday came and after my shift I went to the address Jermaine had given me.

And this time it was an apartment building. There was also a number 24 written down on the note he gave me.

It had to be an apartment room so I went up to room 24, and knocked on the door.

Someone said come in so I went inside.

When I had closed the door behind me I was shocked at what I saw.

In the room there were five black guys sitting on a couch and a couple of chairs. One of them was Jermaine.

"And here she is guys, our very own police stripper." Jermaine said.

"Wait a minute, I'm not going to sleep with all of you." I told them.

"No you're not, but because you spat out my cum in the motel room you are going to give us all blowjobs and then swallow all of our loads." Jermaine told me.

"I don." I tried to say something.

"But first you're going to strip for us." Jermaine said.

I hesitated for a moment.

"I told you to strip." Jermaine said in an angry voice.

So I began to slowly unbutton my blouse.

I had never taken my clothes off in front of a bunch of guys before.

A moment later I had removed my blouse and began to slowly undo my pants.

"Yeah baby, get those pants off." One of the guys yelled out.

"Yeah I wanna see your ass." Another one said.

As I pulled off my pants I saw that the guys began to take their clothes off.

They had soon removed all of their clothes, and then they sat back down and began to slowly stroke their cocks as I was stripping.

I had now undone my bra and let it fall to the ground.

"M m m, those are some nice tits." One of them said.

I was actually having mixed emotions about this. On one hand I was feeling rather humiliated for having to do this.

But on the other hand I was getting rather turned on by having all these guys cheer me on as I was stripping.

"Now get those panties off, I want to see some pussy." Another one said.

I reached down and started to pull down my panties.

"Yeah turn around and bend over, lets see some ass." Jermaine said.

So I turned around and then I leaned forward showing those black guys my ass and my pussy. Then one of the guys came over to me.

"I have something for you." He said holding his cock in his hand.

I looked down at it, it wasn't has long as Jermaines but I think it was a bit thicker.

"Suck it." He told me.

I got down on my knees and reached out and grabbed it. It felt a bit heavy as I had it in my hand. And I couldn't even get my hand around it, it was too thick.

Then I reached over and began to suck on its big cockhead. I had to open my mouth quite widely to be able to get it in.

"Oh yeah baby, suck it." He grunted.

I was stroking it as I sucked that fat black cock of his. I could taste his precum leaking out from his hard cock.

I was actually getting into this and soon I was sucking him rather heavily.

"Ahhh yeah baby yeah." He started to grunt.

And soon I felt a splash hit the back of my throat. He was cumming.

I could taste stream after stream of his hot sperm as he was shooting it into my mouth.

He was cumming so much that I had no other choice but to swallow it.

And to my surprise it actually didn't taste all that bad.

"That's right bitch, swallow my load." The guy grunted.

After this guy had stopped cumming, I was told to come over to the couch where the other three guys were sitting.

I walked over there and then got down on my knees between the legs of the guy who was sitting in the middle.

He also had a long and thick cock. I was amazed at how big all of these guys were.

Then I began to suck the guy in the middle. The other guys actually stood up and was now standing next to me on each side.

I now had three big black cocks right next to my face.

So I began to switch between them, sucking one guy for a minute then another.

As I was sucking one cock I was stroking the other two. They felt really big in my hands.

I was now really slurping on the guy in the middle. And soon I noticed that he began to really tense up.

A second later he shot his load right into my mouth. I continued to suck him as he was cumming inside my mouth I tried to swallow all of his cum but some leaked out through my lips.

As the guy eased up and stopped cumming, one of the other guys got his cock up to my lips.

I knew he was about to cum so I quickly put my lips around his cock. I was right, as soon as I got my lips around it he came.

He spurted wad after wad of sperm into my mouth. This guy tasted a bit more sweeter than the other two guys had.

And I actually found myself liking the taste of their cum.

The third guy couldn't hold until I was finished with the other guy so he began to cum right in my face.

As I noticed this I opened my mouth wide so that both of the guys could cum inside of me.

"This one is a real cum junkie." One of the guys said.

"Yeah she's a real slut." The other one said.

As both of them stopped cumming I soon realized that Jermaine was left.

Jermaine was sitting in his chair with his rock hard cock in his hand.

So I crawled over to him.

"So you want to suck my black cock do you." He said.

I realized that I was actually nodding.

"Then tell me you want it bitch." He said.

"I really want your black cock." I said.

The strange thing was that I really wanted to suck him.

"Then go ahead." He told me.

So I leaned over and took his big cock into my mouth. I was soon bobbing my head up and down over it.

As he had waited the longest for me to suck him he couldn't hold it back very long, and soon he shot his load.

He came hard inside my mouth.

I swallowed all of his cum as his pace slowed down. I continued to suck him clean until he had completely stopped cumming.

"I told you police women make great sluts." Jermaine told the guys.

They nodded and laughed.

"Now get dressed and get the hell out of here." Jermaine told me.

I quickly got dressed and got out of there.

As I was driving home I couldn't believe that I had given all those guys blowjobs and then swallowed all of their cum.

The weekend went by and I came home from another Mondays patrolling on the streets.

"Oh honey is that you." Robert asked.

"Yes its me." I said.

"Good, I was about to check out this video tape I found on the door step earlier."

"You want to see it with me." He asked.

"Ok." I told him.

I wondered what could be on it.

Robert inserted the tape into the VCR and hit play.

The video started by a woman opening a door and coming into a room.

"That looks a bit like you Keoki." Robert said.

It actually did look a little like me. The woman was also wearing a police uniform.

As we continued to watch, the woman on the tape started to strip. It then hit me, it was me on that tape. Jermaine had had somebody videotape my strip for those guys last Friday.

eeric
eeric
1,575 Followers
12