The Dirty Trick

Story Info
My boyfriend tricked me into rape by a room of strangers.
1.4k words
3.53
94.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met him at a city council meeting. He was 6'6", black hair, very handsome, with a deep powerful voice. Being a petite 5'1" girl, this was very alluring to me. He asked me out for dinner, we hit it off right away, and before you know it I was at his house every other night fulfilling his wildest sexual fantasies... but this time was different.

He invited me to come over to the house after work, he said he had a long stressful day and wanted to take it all out on me in the bedroom... I went into instant sexy mode.

When I arrived, he insisted I go in through the back because he had a few of the guys over for post work beers and he was going to get rid of them so that we could be alone. As I walked into his room and waited for him to excuse himself from present company, I started to get horny so I stripped clothes off and waited for him in the room bare naked, wearing only high heels and a naughty smile.

Finally, after a long wait, he walked in the door and exclaimed "FUCKING SHIT! You look sooo hot I just got instantly hard!" As he passionately kissed and pawed at me, he pulled back and insisted that we do it on his couch in the living room. I didn't mind so I agreed, but before we headed downstairs he pulled his tie off and blindfolded me with it, said he had a BIG surprise for me.

As I walked downstairs with anxious anticipation, he led me over to what I assume to be the middle of his living room, and began grabbing at my body. I felt around blindly to reciprocate, but I couldn't seem to catch him with my hands. I could feel him touching me all over, squeezing my tits, spreading and spanking my buttcheeks, gingerly rubbing my pussy lips until they became moist and ready for him. Finally, after a few minutes of feeling around, I managed to grasp his big, firm cock in my little hands.

Just as I started to rub and pull on his stiff member, I heard a loud BURST of cheering from all around me. Horrified, I yanked off the blindfold and saw that I was standing in the middle of a CIRCLE OF MEN! There were too many to count all at once, had to be at least 8 or 10, all with menacing grins and fully erect cocks pointed straight at me. My knees buckled and my stomach filled with butterflies, I could feel the blood rushing out of my face as I went pale and looked around the room completely humiliated and mortified.

The second I regained my composure I tried to run out of the circle, flailing my arms and legs as hard as I could, but it was useless. The louder I screeched and the harder I fought, the louder they cheered and pushed me back. Suddenly I realized, that wasn't my boyfriend feeling me up this whole time... they had all seen me completely naked, completely exposed, and they had all gotten their jollies copping a feel of my intimate body parts. I fell to my knees and began to whimper, so nervous and dizzy I didn't know what to do. But falling to my knees was the worst decision I could make.

Not even 5 seconds before I hit the ground, I was surrounded by stiff cocks swinging all around my face. I swatted them away, but just then my boyfriend came tearing from the back of the crowd. Before I could even speak he firmly grabbed me by the hair and shoveled his erect penis as far down my throat as it would go, my eyes bulging in shock. I tried to push him out, but he just kept thrusting harder and harder the more I struggled. As I looked up at him through my tears, mascara running down my face, I could see all of the other men standing around, snickering and jerking off to the sight of me being violated. It was like I could see a movie playing in their glistening eyes as they fantasized and imagined what they were about to do to me in just a few short minutes.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and proceeded to slap me hard with it in the cheeks and all over my face. He looked around the room and exclaimed "She's ready to get down to business!" Another burst of loud cheers filled the room and his friends began grabbing at my breasts, my butt, anything they could get their hands on. It was useless, my body went limp and I finally gave up.

It was like they could feel me subside because the moment I relaxed my muscles, a complete stranger hoisted me up from behind and immediately slammed his penis into my pussy mid air. It knocked the air out of me, his cock felt like a small baseball bat with veins. He began fucking me like a jackhammer as the other guys stood around and stroked themselves, eagerly awaiting their turn. One of them grabbed me by the hair, lifted my head up, and shoveled his cock in my mouth. He gagged me on purpose, leaving me desperately gasping for air with every out-thrust and choking on the pre-cum.

They passed me around like a rag doll for what felt like hours, fucking me, flexing their muscles as they pounded me in front of their peers, dripping sweat on my body as they panted and humped wildly, patting each other on the back and laughing boisterously... It was like a raunchy porno film except I was the unwilling star. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, one of them leaned in and gruffly whispered in my ear "you know you love it babe, don't act shy. I've seen your naked pictures on the internet and that video of you in white lingerie with your bouncy tits riding POV on a cock. Now you're getting what you wished for, a bunch of strangers in your pussy" I was petrified. I had made a video, with my bf, but he promised to NEVER show that to anyone! Is that why all of these men thought it was okay to lust over me this way? He signaled over at the big screen TV across the way, hooked up to his laptop, and there it was. The video we had made, the PRIVATE video of me wearing a cupless white bra and riding my man cowgirl style while grunting in ecstasy and begging for more, "harder baby harder. Pump me full of cum honey, I feel your cock throbbing inside of me". The sounds of me moaning were blood curdling, and the sudden realization that this had been shown all over the world was too much to handle. I glanced at the bottom corner of the screen, and there I saw it... "98,675 views" "Posted: 3 days ago" I felt the blood rushing back into my head, and I blacked out for a split second.

Abruptly, I was dropped to the floor. Then, it came, literally. A sea of cum from all the different cocks came spilling onto me in one synchronized motion. Spewing all over my face, my tits, my pussy, my stomach, all over my hair, and even on my toes. It was hot and sticky and smelled horrible. A little got into my mouth, it tasted like sea salt mixed with runny mayonnaise.

As I slowly regained my strength and propped myself up, I looked straight across the room and glared at my boyfriend with every bit of rage I could muster. I screamed, "Are you HAPPY now you fucking asshole?! Did you and your perverted friends have a GOOD TIME at my expense!?!" He sat back in his lazyboy, exasperated, and grunted "Very. Now go clean yourself up in the shower. We have company" I stood up slowly, still wearing one of my shoes, knees shaking uncontrollably from the barbaric pounding, and stumbled off to the other room to sit and cry in the shower. As I slowly walked away, I could feel all of their eyes heavy on my naked, cum-soaked body. I could feel them pointing at me and heard them whispering which cumshot was theirs, like a gang of boys at a shooting range showing off their excellent skills.