The Dirty Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
The weekend continues with a dinner and a rendezvous.
4.9k words
3.97
20.1k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers

So since the first chapter received a number of unfavourable comments for a lack of context I thought I would add a little here to help. My wife and I often take weekends away alone to a Hotel and Spa to have fun and tease each other with dirty fantasies, games and activities. The fictional weekend recounted here tells of the some of the events, both real and fantasy that we have shared. These are the things that turn us on but if they don't float your boat then feel free to move on.

The hotel reception was unusually busy when she arrived. Still feeling flushed and tingly she just wanted to get into a shower and change but there was a queue. The owner, a softly spoken Welsh lady with silver hair, was doing her best to allocate rooms to a large, rowdy group of young men. Eventually, they were dealt with and she got her room key and was pleased to discover it was one of the larger, older rooms at the front of the hotel.

She freshened up quickly, took advantage of her treatment and then set about getting ready for the rest of the evening. She'd already selected her underwear and she knew he'd approve since it was a basque he'd bought her several weeks ago. She checked herself out in the mirror. Approaching 40, she was still unhappy about many aspects of her body but her husband had been great for building her confidence. He was tall, muscular and worked our regularly, having been a sportsman all his life. She, on the other hand, did far less. Nevertheless she had learnt to appreciate what her figure and good looks could do around men and this was a new area of exploration for them both. She had always been considered a stunning Indian beauty with long brown hair and natural 34DD breasts. She slipped on stockings too and it was all set off by a new blue dress she'd bought recently, which he hadn't seen yet. It was quite fitted around the bust, flattering her figure, especially since the basque pushed everything up and accentuated her curves.

8 o'clock was approaching and still he hadn't arrived. She was just putting the final touches to her make-up when her phone chimed. The text read, "Hi babe. Nearly there. Get us a table and I'll join you shortly. Ready for a really good fuck!! Xx"

She smiled and then began her reply, "Good. Pussy waiting and I need some more cock. Feeling very horny!! Xx" She pressed send and gathered her things to head for the restaurant.

Once again the place was uncharacteristically busy. "I'm sorry Madam. We're full this weekend and we've got a stag party in too. Your table will be a few minutes can I get you a seat in the bar and a drink while you wait?"

"I'll wait here if that's OK? And I'll have a Malibu and coke please?"

"Of course." The young girl left her to take a seat in a small side room which looked onto the restaurant. It was much quieter than the racket she could hear coming from the bar and she could observe the other diners in discrete comfort. One large table was clearly set out for the stag party but most of them still appeared to be in the bar if the noise was anything to go by. Two or three men were sat at the table and they had clearly noticed her arrival and were watching to see where she was going to sit. One of them made a comment, which she couldn't hear, and they all smiled. She knew her husband would say, well what do you expect? You look hot. She still found that hard to accept sometimes but there was no doubt they'd been talking about her.

There were several middle aged couples and parties around the room but one younger couple caught her eye. They were probably around 30 and both were quite obviously attractive. He was tall; taller than her husband with dark, closely cropped hair. Athletic rather than muscular in build but with chiselled features and a strong jaw line. Playing the game with herself that she often played with her husband she thought, yes, he'd get it. Equally she knew he'd go for the woman. She was also tall and slim with long, light brown hair. Although she was sat down she could tell she had a statuesque figure and her tight fitting sweater emphasised her well rounded breasts. Yes, he'd like her.

"Drinking alone?"

Her thoughts were interrupted by a man who had quietly sat next to her. She didn't reply straightaway but looked him up and down a little to take in his appearance. Late 30s probably, tousled mousy brown hair and blue eyes. Not unattractive but not wearing the best of ties. "Well, I was."

"That's a shame, an attractive woman like you." It was a cheesy line but he delivered it with a smile and a straight face. Could he not see the rings on her finger? Maybe he didn't care. He raised his glass and chinked it against hers. "Well, at least you're not alone now." He smiled again.

"No, that is true." She sipped her drink and looked him in the eye. The man was an open book and conscious that he wasn't getting anywhere fast he changed tack.

"So are you here for the spa? I come most Fridays after work for an end of week massage. I find it helps me enjoy the weekend more."

"Well I did have one treatment today but not a massage."

"Oh you should. It really rejuvenates you. I always go for the all over, full body massage."

His eyes were all over her and there had been a time when that would have annoyed and discomfited her. He'd have probably got a mouthful and she'd have left but recently her confidence had grown. Games played between her and her husband had made her more secure. He kept banging on about her power over men and she was beginning to see it more and more. In reality this guy was harmless and probably a little desperate. He wasn't wearing a ring and if this was part of his usual routine she was guessing there was no one else at home right now.

She leant forward and feigned interest. "So do you have a male or female masseuse?"

"Oh, always female. Claire is very good here."

"I think, if I did go for that it would have to be a man. I'm not sure I'd feel totally comfortable with a woman running her hands all over me."

He choked slightly. His face suggested this was going better than he'd expected. "Oh, I don't know. I think the gentle touch is very therapeutic. I . . . I think you'd enjoy Claire. . . .maybe."

She could see where his mind was running. "Maybe I would, but generally I like a firm masculine touch." Over his shoulder she saw her husband arrive at the bar. He had obviously clocked her and his smile was broad, almost laughing. He proceeded to order a drink but didn't make any move to join her.

"Well if you're staying all weekend. . . maybe . . . . you could have a massage with me tomorrow? My treat of course. I believe there is a very good male masseuse too."

She leant forward a little more. "So how would that work then since I'm rather new to this sort of experience."

"Oh, don't worry! They just put two beds side by side and we can talk to each other as they work on us. It's nothing dirty or anything."

"Oh, I see." She looked disappointed and he was clearly flummoxed. Now uncertain of where to go he tried to rescue the romantic direction.

"We could have lunch afterwards and a nice bottle of champagne?"

"Now that sounds very tempting. I like champagne but it goes straight to my head." She returned his smile. This guy clearly had money if very little awareness of how to talk to women. "So now you've got me fully relaxed and topped up with champagne, how would we spend the rest of the day?"

He began to blush and looked flustered. It was difficult for him to look her in the eye and the smile was a lot less assured now. "Well . . . .I . . . .we could . . . .do whatever you wanted I suppose."

"Yes, but what would you want to do?" Her look was as suggestive as she could make it and she checked over her shoulder to make sure she was still being watched. She was.

"Well . . . . . Well. . . . I would want to spend some time with you I think." He clumsily leant towards her and reached out to take her hand. "I think you're beautiful."

With her free hand, she waved over her shoulder for him to join her. He did so. "Ah babe, I'm glad you're here." She stood up and kissed her husband on the lips. "This gentlemen has just invited me to have a massage with him tomorrow. Then a champagne lunch followed by a romantic afternoon. Are we free? I'm sorry, I haven't even asked you your name yet?"

He didn't answer her. Instead he nearly fell out of his chair and bolted for the door, barging past one of the waitresses in his haste to leave the restaurant. "That's a shame. I could have happily shared you for the afternoon in return for a massage and some champagne."

"Oh could you now?" She feigned annoyance.

"He didn't have a big enough cock for you though."

"And how could you tell that?"

"I just could. Anyway, I don't blame him for chatting you up. You look stunning." He kissed her again.

They were quickly shown to their table and it had originally been laid for four. Instead of sitting opposite each other he moved his place around to sit next to her, either side of a corner. However, she chose the side with the best view of the room. She could see through to the big stag night table and she could also still see the good looking couple. As they had walked though she'd already seen him do a double take of the woman. She'd been right about his taste.

As usual, he ordered wine and she could feel herself pulsating even more with the first glass. The food was typically good and between mouthfuls he'd started to stroke her legs under the table.

"Did you have a good journey down?" He asked, still stroking her thigh.

"Actually, the car broke down. Snapped a belt or something but I called the RAC."

"That's annoying. How long did you have to wait?"

"Not long but it was really hot." She stroked his legs through his suit trousers. "Some guy from a local garage came to my rescue in about half an hour. He had to tow me to his workshop to fix it. He was the spitting image of that bloke from 'The Mummy'"

"Well you shouldn't have minded that too much then." He winked at her. "I bet you made his day when he came to your rescue. What were you wearing?"

"My black blouse and jeggings, nothing special."

"Ah but that blouse shows a little cleavage. You know I like that one."

"Yes, he did too. Kept talking to my tits." She stroked a little higher up his legs and ran her hand over his cock. "So I undid a button to give him a better look."

"You dirty girl! Excellent. What bra did you have on?"

"My black and purple sheer one."

"I bet he copped an eyeful of that. All his birthdays came at once." He moved his hand up her thigh.

"Especially when I undid another button. I sat between him and his assistant all the way back to the workshop with them staring at my breasts."

"Two of them eh?!! Fuck me babe you're making me hard just talking about it."

"I know. I can feel you." She unzipped the fly on his trousers and slipped her hand in to better fondle his stiffening cock. "I'm not wearing any knickers by the way."

His hand, which had already been thrilled to discover the stockings now slipped under her dress and up to her bare pussy. "Fuck me again gorgeous, you know how to turn a man on."

"I did say I would play with you the next time we were in a restaurant." She leaned over to kiss him and eased his cock out of his boxers as she did so. The restaurant carried on as normal, oblivious to the couple turning each on under the table. "After he fixed the car, he fucked from behind over the bonnet, with my tits hanging out and my jeggings round my ankles."

"You gorgeous, filthy slut." His finger began to play with her clit and tested her wetness. He was pleased to feel her soaking already and his middle finger slipped easily inside. "I hope he gave you a good seeing to?"

"He fucked me hard and fast. It didn't last long but he did have a big cock. There wasn't time to do much else really, he just had me." She could feel the wetness of his cock too and she ran her thumb over the tip in the way she knew he liked.

"Fuck!! I wish I could have seen that. I bet you looked hot."

"His assistant thought so. He was wanking himself off watching so I gave him a hand."

"I am so going to fuck you long and hard tonight you dirty, dirty bitch. I love you."

"Good, cos that was just the starter. I didn't get chance to play with any cock, it was all over too quickly, so I'm going to play with yours later and suck you off. I love you too, babe." She grinned at him.

His finger was slowly fucking her wet pussy but she didn't want to come here in the restaurant so she slowed him down and they carried on touching each other more teasingly all through dessert. Her head was spinning now from the wine and sense of anticipation but they chose to have coffee and were asked to move through to the bar so the tables could be laid out for the morning.

Immediately, she thought it may have been the wrong thing to do because this was where the stag party had ended up and, clearly completely hammered, approximately a dozen men, from what might have been a rugby team, were all stood around drinking and shouting loudly. As they sat down in the corner she became aware she was the only woman in the room and this had certainly attracted their drunken attention. It was not subtle and she even got a couple of whistles but they sat and carried on their dirty conversation anyway.

It didn't take them long to finish their drinks and with his Irish coffee and her Malibu earlier they were both quite relaxed. As they got up to leave one of the young men approached their table.

"Excuse me. I hope you won't think me rude but I wonder if you can help my friend?" He didn't sound drunk but they all looked wasted. His question seemed to be addressed towards her husband. "My friend is getting married next week and this is his stag weekend." He paused as if they hadn't already worked that out. "In order to successfully complete his weekend he has been set a number of challenges and one of them is to get a kiss from a beautiful woman." He hesitated. "I hope you're not offended but we've been admiring your wife all evening (there was a general ripple of approval and drunken nods from behind him) and wondered whether she might kiss him? Please?"

There was a very definite pause as the strange request was absorbed by all in the room and the place fell silent. She could see the look of surprise on her husband's face, maybe because the request had been made so politely. "And you didn't ask me because?" She demanded with a slight tone of menace in her voice.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean any offence we just thought we ought to get full permission first."

"I don't know babe, it's up to you. After your adventures today a kiss will be quite tame." He smirked and she could see that filthy glint in his eye which she loved so much.

"Ok then. Where's the 'groom to be'?"

He needed some help because the 'groom to be' was probably the most wasted of the whole sorry crew and he could barely stand on his own. Two friends half carried, half dragged him across the bar and deposited him on a seat next to her. He reached out and feebly clung onto her before kissing her on her cheek. A few of his mates gave a half-hearted cheer.

"Hang on we need a picture to prove it! Do it again. I've got my phone out now." The polite friend who had requested the kiss took a quick snap to provide the evidence.

Once again, with a huge smile on his face, he almost fell into her and planted a wet kiss on her cheek as the flash went off. There was a faint ripple of applause and he tried to get himself up. Before he could stand she stood up herself and pushed him back into the chair. "If that's how you're going to kiss your wife, it'll be a very short marriage!" She turned and winked to her grinning husband before hitching her tight dress up a little and sitting herself astride him on his lap, her dress riding up to show her stocking tops. This time the cheer was with very definite enthusiasm and his mates crowded round eagerly. She took his head in her hands and pulled him towards her, kissing him fully on the mouth. As he gradually realised what was happening he kissed her back. His hands even moved up her back and his right one slid drunkenly round to her front and squeezed one of her ample boobs. The kiss lasted a good 60 seconds as she properly snogged his face off to a chorus of cheers and shouts from his mates and a little drunken groping from the groom.

When she finished she disdainfully pushed him back in the chair before stepping off him and smoothing down her dress. "Come on babe, time for bed." To even more cheers the couple left the bar and climbed the stairs to their first floor room.

No sooner had they entered the room then they were kissing passionately. Tongues seeking each other out hungrily and greedily. His hands all over her body, lifting her dress and squeezing her arse, pulling her head back roughly by her hair to kiss and nuzzle her neck and chest. Her hands immediately went to his cock and she carried on rubbing as she had done under the table, making him harder and stiffer.

"I loved the way you sat on that guy and snogged him babe. Real slutty class!"

"He was barely conscious. I don't think he even noticed."

"He noticed enough to grope your tits. Don't worry, everyone noticed anyway and you look fucking amazing in those stockings." He undid her dress and helped her out of it. For a second or two he just paused to take in her basque, stockings and lack of knickers. She didn't give him long though because she wanted cock and his trousers needed to come off too. Fumbling quickly with the fly and buttons on his shirt, she stripped him in seconds and pulled off his boxer shorts to render him completely naked. Once again they pressed hard against each other kissing wildly.

"You just look fucking amazing. So bloody sexy and fuckable." Everything he said was making her tingle and dizzy. She sat on the end of the bed and pulled him towards her. Standing in front of her she could now more easily play with her prize, the big white cock she'd been thinking about all day. The mechanic's had been nice, thick and hard but she hadn't been able to enjoy that. Now she could get her hands and mouth on this one properly and she was going to savour the moment. He stood straight before her and watched as she cupped his balls in her left hand whilst slowly working his shaft with her right. He was wet with pre-cum and this she licked slowly off the tip, tasting him and looking up at him as she did so. She could feel his cock stiffen further and she knew this was down to her. "My lovely white cock!"

He played with her tits and hair as she systematically licked and kissed his entire cock from base to tip. Occasionally, he would pull her head towards him and force his cock deeper down her throat, fucking her face before relaxing and allowing her to take him deep herself or tongue the end of his shiny wet dick. He would moan a little and more than once she heard him say, "Fuck babe! You know how to please cock." She liked this and would always look to see what it was she was doing so that she could repeat the technique to tease him further. It also made her feel horny and ever so slightly more accomplished.

Their bedroom had a sitting room next door and he now lead her here and made her stand before him. She still had hold of his cock and continued to gently wank him off as he placed her right leg on a table next to his chair, thus spreading her legs and exposing her wet pussy. Now she had to reach down behind her back to grab his cock as he began to kiss her inner thighs and lower belly. She knew where this was going and sure enough his tongue slowly sought out her now dripping pussy. Tentatively at first, he kissed and licked her outer lips and clit but gradually she took hold of his head and forced him into her, demanding that his tongue was pushed right up inside her. He sucked and teased all her lips taking them right into his mouth before forcing his tongue between them and slurping up her juices. This was sure to make her come and she didn't want to rush things.

Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers
12