The Dirty Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
More erotic fun with new friends.
4.4k words
4.14
19.9k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers

Not surprisingly, the following morning no one from the stag party was present at breakfast, which she was quite relieved about. It had been an amazing fuck but to face her audience so soon afterwards might have been a little difficult. They ate quickly and then went for a short walk. The weather was still good and it was nice just to get out. Inevitably they chatted about the previous day's exploits and so were feeling quite horny again by the time they returned. As it happened he had booked them both a massage for that afternoon and she was really looking forward to this but they decided to go for a short swim first.

The pool was largely empty when they got there around lunchtime so they splashed and swam around for a while before ending up in the Jacuzzi. It was warm and relaxing and with the pool pretty much to themselves it didn't take long for hands to wander under the frothing water. He floated across to sit next to her before sliding his hand beneath the bubbles to slowly caress her pussy through her bikini.

She needed no encouragement to reciprocate and began to stroke his dick through his trunks. Other people came to the pool and one gentleman even slipped into the Jacuzzi for a few minutes but they didn't let up playing with each other and just smiled politely as he came and went. However, when the attractive couple from the restaurant joined them she found it a little hard to concentrate. The man really was gorgeous and she wasn't surprised to discover he'd been a part time model as a student. This was discovered when her husband initiated a conversation with them and it turned out they had much in common. She was a teacher, he was a tennis coach. Their names were Jonathan and Francis (or Frankie as she preferred,) they'd met at university and been married for 5 years. The conversation flowed easily for 20 minutes or more and all the while her clit was teased and pussy fingered as his hand had slipped inside her bikini bottoms. She'd now loosened his trunks and pulled his cock out to better wank him off slowly and invisibly beneath the water.

She couldn't help wondering what Jonathan's cock was like as he sat opposite her and her feet and legs occasionally brushed against his in the swirl of the water. It wouldn't take much to slide her foot up his long leg and feel for his package. He certainly was flirting with her with his eyes and the fact that that she was being fingered at the same time was making the whole conversation go with a real swing.

"Actually, this is the first real time we've been able to get away and spend time with each other for ages," Frankie confessed. Work just keeps getting in the way."

"That's not good. It was like that for us all too often, so now we try and arrange something once a month to make certain we get some 'us time.' It's definitely helped our relationship." She smiled and winked at her husband who responded by nodding at the couple opposite and squeezing her fanny a little. "This is one of those times."

"That's such a good idea. We were sat at dinner last night discussing all the other people in the restaurant and what they were here for. We saw you and thought you would be the most like us." Jonathan was grinning. "We were trying to keep away from that stag party!"

"That's funny," her husband chipped in. "We ended up in the bar with them." He nudged her and smiled.

"Gosh, that was brave of you," Frankie said. "They looked well hammered. They kept staring at me."

"They were staring at all the women. That's just what these men do, especially when they've had a few drinks." It felt strange, this piece of wisdom coming from her rather than her husband. "Don't worry about it. You're stunning. Just enjoy it."

"That's what I keep telling her," Jonathan added. "It's just a form of flattery."

"Yes, and I don't mind so much when they're good looking." She blushed slightly and looked down. They all laughed.

"Well some of those lads were good looking. The one who's getting married is alright but he was totally pissed last night," she said.

"Actually, they're mostly young lads. They've set the groom a series of challenges apparently, one of which my wife was able to help them with, since she was the only woman in the bar."

"Babe!" She was shocked he'd alluded to her snog. "I had had quite a bit of wine myself."

"Sounds interesting," said Jonathan. "Do tell?"

"No. It was nothing really."

"He had to be kissed by a beautiful woman. My beautiful woman was able to help." He leant over and kissed her fully on the mouth. "They did very politely ask our permission first."

"Wow. I'm in awe of your confidence. That sounds quite exciting." They all looked at Frankie and she blushed again.

"It was exciting, so we went straight back to our room then." They all laughed again.

"Listening to this makes me think we can learn a thing or two from you. Don't get me wrong, we're very happy," he looked to Frankie and she nodded positively, "but we could certainly do more stuff together...for fun, you know."

"Cliched I know, but communication is the key. I was awful at sharing my thoughts and feelings but recently we discovered the benefits of talking more frequently and of being totally open and honest with each other. And I mean completely open! Share your thoughts and fantasies. Take a risk and live a little. It's worked for us." He turned and properly kissed his wife as if the other couple weren't there; his tongue caressing hers, his finger still playing with her pussy. Her pussy responded by throbbing once more

The younger couple looked at each other and exchanged a knowing glance and an embarrassed smirk, followed by a tentative kiss of their own. Conversation continued with Frankie and her husband talking work and education. Frankie was clearly impressed by his role and experience but since that left her talking to the sexy Jonathan, she didn't really mind. Her hand was still holding her husband's cock but she wasn't really concentrating on what she was doing. Her attention was much more on the man before her, who she noticed had looked her up and down more than once already. She was pleased that it was only her upper half he could clearly see in the jacuzzi because she knew this bikini top made the most of her 34DDs.

"Well, I'm off for a treatment. Maybe we'll meet up later for dinner?" Frankie stood to leave, the water running down her body, her figure nicely displayed by the one piece swimsuit.

"Why not, we can meet up about 8?" her husband was not going to miss another opportunity to share her company, obviously, but that would have its compensations she thought as she watched Jonathan smiling up at his wife. He stayed in the Jacuzzi with them and waited until Frankie had left before speaking again.

"So how did you feel when you saw this other guy kissing your wife last night?" He asked. "If you don't mind my asking?"

"Of course not. It's weird actually. Hard to describe. In many ways it feels wrong and you do get a strong sense of jealousy but then that's tempered by the thrill and excitement of the sheer dirtiness of it all. I mean, it's one of those things we blokes think about all the time without ever having any real chance of it ever happening. It's hard not to be turned on by the idea and the actual sight of it is even more erotic."

"I know what you mean. Before we were married I caught Frankie having a drunken snog with a guy at a party. Part of me wanted to punch his lights out but another part of me wanted to watch! It was crazy and did my head in for weeks."

"I look at it this way. It's not real, it's playing. Fun. Sport if you like. We both love each other and as long as there is a solid security in that, which means that neither partner is looking to break things up and move on, then you can reconcile it. Whatever happens we will go home together that night and carry on our lives as normal."

"I didn't really enjoy the kiss by the way. He just tasted of alcohol and there wasn't much response." They chuckled. "But it was a turn on to know my husband was watching me and getting horny. I like to tease you see." She slid her foot across the Jacuzzi and touched Jonathan's leg. He didn't visibly react but he didn't move his leg either. Her husband must have felt her move and probably guessed what she was up to. He began to surreptitiously ease her bikini bottoms off her hips and down her legs.

"I'd love it if Frankie could be as confident as you. I see men watching her all the time but she shies away from attention and even though I know she fantasises about stuff, she'll never share it with me."

"I wasn't always this brave, believe me. In fact I didn't feel that brave last night. It's a lot to do with the right situation and stuff. Wine helps!" She grinned at her husband.

"And I've also had to work really hard in recent times to make my wife feel better about herself too because of my own mistakes. Any insecurities she has are largely of my making and I feel I've wasted a lot of years screwing things up as well as her self-confidence."

"But you're gorgeous, sorry, no offence."

"None taken. I know she is, but it's easy to make even beautiful people feel otherwise."

"Well I don't know about that but it's certainly true that things have become so much better of late. What I did yesterday would never have happened 12 months ago. I'm a new woman." She slid her leg across again but moved it further up to his thigh this time. He couldn't not react now and he looked embarrassingly at her husband and then back to her. Her husband chuckled.

"Why don't you come and sit next to her? I think I can tell what she's thinking." Her husband turned and kissed her passionately as Jonathan sat on her other side. Her bikini bottoms were off and she still had her husband's cock in her right hand but things were about to get far more interesting.

She could tell he was nervous and uncertain but she just stroked his legs at first whilst her husband continued to finger her pussy slowly, uninhibited this time by bikini bottoms. He slid his middle finger in and out slowly, just curling it up inside a little as he did so to stimulate her more. That was all the encouragement she needed to reach out for Jonathan's cock with her left hand. He was pleasingly stiff already and she teased and stroked him gently through his trunks for several minutes, looking up into his handsome features as she did so.

Her husband carried on finger fucking her pussy and she still hard a firm grip of his shaft, which she continued to wank. What she wanted now was 2 cocks to play with and so, with one hand, she undid the chord on Jonathan's trunks and encouraged him to slip them down to free his cock. He did so willingly and the thrill was amazing. She was feeling so horny her stomach did a little flip and she went slightly light headed. There was an elderly couple in the pool and she could see other staff moving around through the glass windows, by the treatment room but here she was in the Jacuzzi with 2 fat cocks in her hands. Jonathan was not quite as big as her husband but he was certainly as long and it was easier to wank them both to the same rhythm. Her pussy was being relentlessly fucked by her husband's fingers, three of which were now inside her. She knew this could make her come and she hoped they wouldn't be interrupted before that happened.

"She's good isn't she?"

"Oh yes!" Jonathan was barely able to speak and his cock was now so stiff.

"Why thank you. Nice cocks boys!"

They were now all grinning like school children. Jonathan was alternating between lying back with his eyes closed and then staring at her as she stroked him. She caught him staring at her boobs and smiled. "Why don't you play with her tits?" Her husband suggested quietly. "I'd like to see that and I'm sure she wouldn't mind." She nodded her agreement and slid a little lower in the tub so that Jonathan could slip his left hand into her bikini top. It was tight but by pushing the strap off her shoulder he was able to get a good grip on her large breast. He was gentle at first but then became increasingly firm and excited as he massaged her. Both straps were soon pushed down releasing her tits to the water with a cupping of his hand ready for his enthusiastic attention. He was lifting her beautiful breasts alternately out of the water and then playing with her engorged nipples just beneath the surface.

"Fuck you're going to make me come," she gasped and the fingers worked harder on her pussy before gently rubbing her clit. She pushed and bucked against them under the water and came with such a shudder that Jonathan stopped playing with her breasts for a few seconds in shock. Her husband kissed her once more and stroked her legs instead.

"Nice one babe. Go on, make him come before your arms get tired."

Jonathan's face was a picture as she took his cock in both hands and wanked him expertly. Her husband cuddled her back as she turned a little more towards the object of her lust and worked his shaft back and forth until she could feel him tensing. It certainly wasn't going to take long especially as she leant more towards him and brought his cock closer to her pendulous boobs. Almost as soon as she began to rub it against them the excitement was too much for him. She quickly wanked the tip of his dick, running her thumb over the end and he released his load to her, straight into the tub, spasming half a dozen times as she finished him off.

Still grinning stupidly, they straightened themselves up just as there was a tapping from the glass window and Frankie, who must have finished her treatment, was waving to her husband. "I better go." He was so in shock still he half rose up before realising he hadn't fastened his trunks and his cock was still poking out. He hastily sat back down again to sort himself out. Once secure and safely tucked away he set off for the changing rooms.

"That was nice and dirty." He snogged her once more.

"Amazing babe. Did I really just do that? I love it that you're not a jealous bastard like me."

"Well I am a bit jealous. But like I said, it gets blown away by the eroticism and excitement of seeing you do something like that. What a fucking amazing turn on."

"Too right. This just gets better and better."

"There's still one more surprise yet. Come on. Time to go." They sorted their dress and headed for the changing rooms as well. In all of the excitement and fun she'd forgotten that they'd arranged for a massage that afternoon but it was now looking like an even better idea than before. All this playing was quite tiring and the thought of complete relaxation was very appealing.

They returned to their room and donned some towelling robes before sauntering downstairs to the treatment room. Waiting there were Claire and Guy, the 2 members of staff rostered for their massage. She could now see why her friend of the night before would have wanted her and Claire in the same room together. Typically blonde and pretty, she also had a very fit body. Her slim legs and firm breasts would obviously have been key ingredients for the fun that might have been planned for the 3 of them. She smiled a greeting and introduced herself. Guy was quieter but no less attractive. He wasn't tall but he was very muscular and must have spent the rest of his time in the gym, when not laying hands on women's bodies. The two of them looked a little too good to be believed, all rippling muscles and pert breasts but as her husband was quick to point out, "Would you want to be massaged by a minger?"

The 2 beds were set up next to each other and they wasted no time in putting on some calming mood music before laying them both down and beginning with some gentle oily strokes. She thought she'd resent another woman with her hands on her husband but in this kind of set up it didn't really feel that way. She couldn't see much anyway with her head down to start with but they did chat a little.

Gradually, she could feel tensions she wasn't even aware of leaving her body. Increasingly she became less self-conscious as Guy worked his way from her neck and shoulders down her back. His hands were strong and felt very different to the groping she'd received from Jonathan that afternoon in the Jacuzzi. Sweeping along her muscles he systematically relaxed more and more of her body and it began to feel as if she was on drugs. She almost lost the capacity to move and she certainly didn't care what happened next. The massage induced a light-headed quality and she had become a piece of putty in his hands. Any inhibitions she had went straight out the window.

He started to work on her legs, beginning with her feet and moving up her calves. She was now feeling a little 'high' and when Claire finished her husband's shoulders and back she wasn't even aware that she'd left the room leaving her in the company of the two men only.

The moment she realised there had been a change to the dynamic was when she became aware that her husband had risen from his bed and 4 hands were now working her body. He'd come to her head and shoulders where he carried on the work Guy had started. She didn't mind. He was also good with his hands and the two men just seemed to double the pleasure, especially as Guy moved further up her thighs and spread her legs a little. For the first time she felt a little thrill and a tingle as his hands moved firmly up her inner thighs. She knew she had a towel wrapped round her waist still but with each sweep of her legs he was pushing this further and further towards her arse.

Just as she was thinking his hands would go completely between her legs he stopped and it was suggested she roll over. Fleetingly, she was disappointed but then she gathered up her towel and, clutching it to her chest, she struggled to roll over and re-position herself. The lights were dim but she chose to keep her eyes closed and so it was hard to tell which of the two massaged her shoulders and arms and which man was working on the front of her legs. Either way, they both felt good.

There was no talking and so she sneaked a little peak and found that it was Guy who was stood behind her head, rubbing the tops of her shoulders and smoothing the tension away down her arms. Her husband had finished with her feet and was working up her legs and thighs. Once more the towel was being pushed up her legs just as Guy began to push it down from above as he slid his hands across her collar bones.

He worked from the outside inwards, gently now, sliding his large hands across her upper chest, gently working her pectoral muscles but inevitably making her breasts move a little under the towel. She began to wonder how far his hands might slide. He'd almost reached her pussy moments earlier and this was supposed to be a full body massage. Lying helpless and relaxed as she was she found it hard to feel uncomfortable and was totally relaxed about what might happen next.

However, it was her husband's hands which strayed first, sliding up her thighs and this time nudging her pussy before rubbing over her mound and sliding back down her leg. She shifted slightly but it had felt good and the tingle was turning into a faint throb as he repeated the move, this time brushing over her pussy and clit more deliberately, just under the towel. Several more passes and she felt herself push back against him a little. This must have been detected by the men because before she knew it Guy's hands had slid over the top half of her breasts and the massage became distinctly more erotic.

His hands no longer seemed to be interested in her muscle groups but they were certainly giving her ample breasts a lot of attention. His hands slid down her breast bone together and then swept back up each side, caressing the outside swelling of each round breast before repeating. After several of these circular sweeps he very gently swept down right over her full breast, brushing over her erect nipples before sweeping back with his finger tips and sending a real shudder down her spine. Her breasts were not always that sensitive but in this situation they were definitely part of the turn on especially since it was not her husband who was playing with them.

Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers
12