The Dirty Weekend Ch. 04

Story Info
Saturday night goes with a swing.
5.4k words
4.05
15.3k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers

After a lie down and a long bath they were both refreshed and ready for the evening. It had taken a while for her decide what to wear but in the end she settled on a figure hugging dress. Never one to show off her legs she had frequently started wearing more dresses and this black and white number had caught her eye a while back. Neither short nor very low cut, it was classy and its impact lay in the way it accentuated all her curves. Her husband's grin was enough to tell her what she needed to know. He wore some tight fitting jeans and a slim fit shirt, which displayed his broad shoulders and as they sauntered down to dinner they clawed and groped at one another, each admiring the other's body and keen to touch it at every opportunity.

Frankie and Jonathan were stood waiting by the bar and as they approached her husband 's hand slid off her shoulder and gave her arse a firm squeeze through the tight thin dress. It helped her greet the other couple with a smile.

Jonathan was casually dressed in a shirt, jacket and trousers whilst Frankie also wore a dress but hers was verging on the mini variety. She exchanged a knowing look with her husband who simply winked back at her and squeezed her again before they spoke.

"So, can we have a table for 4?" He asked.

"Yes, I've already checked," Jonathan replied. "We were just waiting for you before sitting down."

"Yes, sorry. It takes ages to do my hair." They all laughed at her husband's joke and the atmosphere was immediately lighter and more frivolous.

"You both look glowing," said Frankie, "That massage must have been good!"

"Yes, very good indeed," she found herself replying and smiling at her husband who couldn't contain a little giggle. "I can highly recommend the experience if you get the chance." This time she looked at Jonathan and her smile was met with a slightly blushing smirk. He had his arm around Frankie but his eyes were quite clearly locked on her and he'd already glanced up and down her body enough to give her a faint tingle.

They were shown to a table for 4 by a window, pretty much central to the rest of the room, with good visibility all round. Each side was laid with a place so the men and the ladies sat opposite each other. Conversation was as easy as it had been earlier and straightaway the couples were mostly talking to each other's partner.

"Hey babe, your fan club's arrived." Sure enough as she looked across to the bar she could see a dozen or so faces grinning and waving at her. The team were gathering but didn't appear to be staying in the restaurant tonight. She smiled demurely and waved back. They cheered and one of the stags whistled.

"How do you do that? I think I'd just die of embarrassment," said Frankie.

"It's not as hard as you might think. Partly it's my new confidence but it also comes down to understanding men a bit better."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, they don't see my little tummy and short fat legs. I do and really I'm paranoid about them but I've gradually realised they don't make any difference to men and their attraction."

"That lot will be too busy looking at your tits babe and your figure in that dress." Her husband added.

"That's it. I may not be as slim as I want to be or as slim as you," she smiled at the younger wife, "but they're simple creatures." She patted her husband on the leg. "They're really just not that bothered or fussy. In fact they get quite excited and turned on by a sort of flirty confidence. You can exploit it no end." She turned again and waved to the team who responded with another little cheer from the bar that made everyone in the restaurant turn to look. "However, it's not just me they're looking at is it?"

The question made Frankie pause again, but she didn't blush this time, instead she looked across to the bar and was met by several interested stares.

"You know you look hot in that little dress," added Jonathan. "That's why you bought it."

"Yes but I bought it for you love."

"I know you did but I don't mind other men admiring you in it, honestly. It's only natural. I can hardly stop them. I feel proud of you. It's nice to show you off!"

"Exactly right. It can also be quite exciting too, can't it babe?" Her husband was grinning widely.

"Yes. I mean we always had a good sex life but things have got even better lately and it's largely down to the games we play."

Their conversation was interrupted by 2 visitors from the bar. The groom and presumably his best man had walked over to their table.

"I just wanted to thank you for last night and apologise if we were a bit out of order." The best man did the talking. The groom looked as if he was already half way to being pissed again.

"That's OK, isn't it babe?" Her husband nodded but was conscious they weren't really talking to him and certainly weren't looking at him. "Are you off somewhere nice?"

"Cardiff. You're welcome to come too if you like. We've booked a small coach." He looked eagerly around the table but mostly at the 2 women.

She laughed. "That's very kind but we'd only cramp your style. You must have some more challenges to fulfil."

This time they all laughed. "Fair enough." The visitors retired to their team mates and a few minutes later they disappeared, presumably to find their coach but not before whistling and waving goodbye to their favourite ladies.

The food was good and so was the wine and by the time desserts were ordered she could feel herself buzzing. The conversation hadn't really touched upon anything exciting but there had been plenty of flirting. She'd stroked her husband's leg a few times under the table and this had been reciprocated but right now she was getting the urge to stroke Jonathan's leg as well. As he was talking to her, her mind was wandering back to the Jacuzzi and recalling the 2 fat cocks she'd been able to play with. Once again they were either side of her but this would be a little harder to get away with.

Frankie had also loosened up considerably with the alcohol and she was smiling and laughing at almost everything her husband was saying to her. Jonathan seemed oblivious to his wife's flirtations or unconcerned but then he had been directing nearly all his attention towards her. Not that she was complaining. He was certainly good looking and the wine was making her thoughts increasingly dirty. She knew what his cock felt like but would like the chance to take it in her mouth and play with him properly. She wondered whether he was a good kisser and how good it would be to ride up and down on him. All the while her hand was wandering over her husband's legs and cock, which she'd inadvertently teased into hardness but it was Jonathan's cock she was imagining inside her and her pussy throbbed. All she needed was an excuse to touch him but somehow this was more difficult than the Jacuzzi where she'd been helped with the situation. She was sure her husband wouldn't mind. He might even encourage her but he was engrossed in his conversation with Frankie and didn't appear to be aware.

"So how has your love life improved then?" Jonathan's question caught her by surprise and she had to recover from images of him fucking her before she could answer.

"I'm not entirely sure. I didn't think it could be better. I mean it's always been really good but now there's an intensity about it that makes it really special."

"And so what do you do that's different or better?"

"Nosey aren't we? She teased.

"Oh yes, he is that," chipped in Frankie from the other side of the table. "What's he asking about?"

She could see Jonathan flinch slightly but Frankie looked relaxed so she replied honestly. "He wanted to know how exactly our sex life was better?"

"I bet you did, dear!" She scowled at him but it was obviously playful and he kissed her quickly. "And what answer did he get?"

"He hasn't got one yet. I was just thinking about whether or not I should give him one." They all laughed at the double entendre but it was Frankie who responded first.

"I think he'd like that too, wouldn't you dear?" She was clearly teasing him and he wasn't quite sure how to take it.

"I think the answer's quite simple really." Her husband rescued him. "Share your fantasies. Share your thoughts, needs, desires. The intensity comes from the giving of pleasure to someone you love. The fact that you're prepared to do something daring to please your lover is a real thrill."

"I'm just pleased I've found someone who I can share stuff with I've never shared with anyone. It's wonderful," she added.

"And the dirtier the better, eh babe?" He laughed and winked and they all smiled. The alcohol had certainly diminished the embarrassment of such talk. "We're just very open about sex and things like who we fancy. She loves Spartacus, the TV series, and sometimes I have to share my bed with him."

"I wish!" More laughter.

"I've never shared anything like that in case it upsets Jon or makes him feel jealous." She turned towards her husband again.

"But I like it when you do that. I like men admiring you."

"Look, I see it like this. Playing is playing. It's not love it's just sex or lust. It won't affect our relationship. She knows what sort of women I like and I know what sort of men she likes and so we play with those ideas. It can be really erotic. We share stories or dreams or fantasies."

"Whatever it is, all I know is the result is brilliant sex." She reached down and risked a brush of Jonathan's leg. It wasn't much but the conversation had started to turn her on and her mind was racing. Her husband had slid her dress right up her legs to her stocking tops whilst she'd been rubbing his cock and glancing down she realised that Jonathan would be able to see that if he leant towards her just a little. She chose to leave it and enjoy her husband's hand sliding up and down her thigh.

"Don't you ever fantasise about other men?" Her husband's question this time caught Frankie unawares and she stammered that she might. "And have you considered that Jonathan might be turned on by that rather than offended?"

"Not really." The men exchanged a conspiratorial smile.

"I like the idea." Jonathan spoke with a smile, addressing Frankie but also glancing at her at the same time. "It sounds hot." She felt another hand on her leg and looked down to see Jonathan's left hand stroking her exposed thigh, right up to her stocking straps. She shot a quick look at Frankie, but she appeared deep in thought. Her husband on the other hand had noticed and he pulled her legs apart slightly by grabbing her left leg and easing it across the chair towards him.

This seemed to bring about a natural pause in the conversation with the last portions of dessert being polished off; all the while though her pussy was tingling as two hands caressed and stroked her thighs. The men were obviously excited and it was almost a competition as to which one would stroke her pussy first. As before she'd decided not to wear any knickers to tease her husband but it was now possible that Jonathan might get the benefit of that first.

She tried to finish her dessert but it was hard when she was shaking with tension. Frankie still gave every signal that she was unaware of what was going on under the table but she found it hard to believe this was the case when she could see the 2 arms moving and leaning towards her so purposefully. With the wine and excitement it was impossible to tell which one was now flicking her wet pussy but she could feel a finger exploring her quite tentatively and a shudder went through her whole body.

Nervous that the atmosphere would be spoilt she shifted slightly in her seat but immediately she felt both hands steady her and pull her legs apart. She watched Frankie carefully and when she looked up she caught her eye. It was difficult to read her face. She watched as her eyes glanced left and right and took in the men's arms under the table. She didn't react and they simply stared at each other as she felt one hand begin to slide a finger in and out of her pussy. The other hand, which she now realised must belong to her husband, because it slid in from the left, gently flicked her clit and rubbed her mound. She stared at Frankie as Jonathan's finger slowly fucked her pussy with his wife just a few feet away and now almost certainly aware.

If she'd been able to she'd have pushed both men off her but that would have definitely made everyone around the table acknowledge what was going on and it seemed that as long as no one mentioned it overtly then it became a shared secret that wasn't really happening. The fingers working on her pussy and clit were becoming harder to ignore and she suddenly realised that in staring at Frankie she'd been holding her breath for a long time. She inhaled deeply and then let out with an audible sigh. It was no good, she really couldn't disguise the fact that she was incredibly turned on and her pussy was aching for more. The teasing fingers were good but what she really wanted was cock and plenty of it.

Still meeting Frankie's eye she watched as the other woman's hands slipped beneath the table and into her own lap. Holding her breath again she realised she was touching herself and it didn't take long for Jonathan to pick up on this. Watching his wife carefully, he reached over with his right hand and began to touch her too. The short skirt of her mini dress was easy to pull up and although she couldn't see it she knew that Jonathan was now playing with two pussies.

"Anyone fancy a night cap?" Her husband's suggestion broke the spell and hands returned to their owners. "We've got some champagne in our room. I'd rather not take it back but if we drink it all on our own I'll be on the floor and she'll be unconscious."

It was agreed as a good idea and the four left the restaurant slowly, dresses hastily pulled back down and trousers adjusted. She noticed that they were all showing signs of drunkenness as they made their way upstairs and even her husband fumbled a little over the door key before opening the room and inviting them all in.

As soon as they entered the room Jonathan grabbed Frankie and snogged her passionately. He held her tight with his hands all over her arse and body as they kissed. Her husband was watching and smiling as he opened the champagne and poured 4 glasses. He handed one to her as she flopped onto the edge of the bed and she found herself receiving a snog at the same time. They sat together and watched the younger couple in their passionate clinch, clearly both turned on and feeling really horny.

"I think they've got the right idea," her husband said as he leant in towards her and kissed her again, this time more deeply and amorously. In fact they snogged for so long that when she finally paused for air and a sip of champagne she was faced by both Jonathan and Frankie grinning at her.

"Cheers." She raised her glass to them and sipped the alcohol that she knew would make her completely drunk. Her husband switched on the TV and turned down the lights but no one was watching it. Having sipped more drink and toasted each other they all lay back on the large bed, the women in the middle, the men on the outsides. They were all feeling so turned on it was hardly surprising that they immediately fell to kissing and feeling each other. Her husband's hands were eagerly roaming all over her body, squeezing her tits, her arse and pulling her dress up to her waist almost in seconds. She just didn't care and even forgot she had no knickers on until he touched her pussy once more and she realised she was in full view.

However, Jonathan and Frankie were indulging in much the same and her mini dress was already hoisted up as she frantically undid his shirt buttons to expose his chest. The presence of another couple, just as horny as they were just seemed to make the whole situation a bigger turn on and it wasn't long before the men were bare-chested and both were undoing dress zips and peeling them off their partners. The removal of the dresses gave both men a good view of the women and each had that expression reminiscent of boys in a sweet shop.

Before she could feel any embarrassment at being semi-naked in front of a gorgeous man she felt fingers fucking her dripping pussy and her eyes closed to concentrate on the sensation. Her husband's right hand was expertly working in and out of her wet pussy, teasing her lips and clit and curling up inside to pump her harder every so often. He knew how to make her squirm and she responded by undoing his jeans and reaching straight for his cock. Jonathan was already pulling Frankie's left breast out of her bra and sucking on it as he also teased her pussy through a tiny little thong, which was easily pushed aside. She watched him as he finger fucked his wife and caught his eye when he glanced over at her. She wanted to touch him but didn't know what the rules were now, if indeed there were any rules. Instead she reached down and helped her husband remove his jeans. Now she could get at his cock better and she was going to suck it. She lay flat on the bed and he straddled her, kneeling over her chest so she could take his swollen fat cock in her mouth, propped up on the pillow.

She knew this would give Jonathan a good view of her cock sucking but it was Frankie who appeared to be watching first. Her husband was able to lean back with his right hand and carry on fingering her pussy as she sucked and licked his stiff shaft. He was obviously watching the couple next to her but it was hard to be jealous when you were so horny and she had his cock in her mouth which was taking most of her attention.

Almost as if taking their lead from them, Jonathan moved into the same position and Frankie began to lick and suck his cock. She was enjoying the view and as if to give her a better chance of enjoying it her husband slid down the bed and buried his head between her legs. Slowly, but as assuredly as ever, he began flicking his tongue over her pussy lips and clit; sometimes probing inside sometimes slurping her up into his mouth and sucking hard. She would come quickly like this and so she took hold of his head to slow him down.

Jonathan was clearly enjoying the blow job but he was looking down at her and without a word his left hand reached out for her right breast and began playing with it as Frankie worked his long stiff cock. She didn't seem to mind and so he played more enthusiastically, massaging her ample tits with a firm hand and strong fingers. She imagined him to be a 'tit man' like her husband and she shuffled over a little closer to Frankie so he could reach her more easily. He too must have been playing with Frankie's pussy with his right hand because she was moaning and writhing as she was licking. She still wanted to touch him and his cock but was unsure of how acceptable this would be.

Reaching out, she took a chance and brushed her left hand over his now naked hips and backside. There was no reaction so she carried on with this for several moments. Her husband had slowed down his tonguing of her pussy and was staring along her body at her as she stroked this other man who was now tweaking her large erect nipples. Turning her body slightly on to her left side she now used her right hand to stroke Frankie's long hair away from her face before gently taking hold of Jonathan's cock and wanking it slowly into his wife's mouth. Frankie's eyes widened but she kept licking and sucking, accepting another woman's hand on her husband's shaft.

For the second time today she'd got her hands on this attractive man's cock and this time it felt even better. She began to tease Frankie, offering it to her mouth then moving it away. Getting her to lick it, suck it, take it deep and then delicately flick her tongue over the tip. She was controlling all of this with her right hand and the other couple were lapping it up. Jonathan now had his right hand on Frankie's tits and his left on hers and he was obviously loving the sensation. She shuffled over a little more so that she was lying right next to her latest female friend. With her left hand she took Frankie's head, slipping it under the nape of her neck, and, propped up on her elbow, she was able to lift her up towards Jonathan. Her right still has a firm grip of his cock and she continued to wank him into Frankie's mouth.

Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers
12