The Dirty Weekend Ch. 05

Story Info
The final installment sees a big climax to proceedings
3.3k words
3.76
13.4k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers

The following morning dawned late and lazy. They took their time over breakfast and decided to lounge around the spa for the remainder of their time before having a light lunch and then heading for home in the afternoon. Both were feeling quite lethargic after the exertions of the weekend and so they headed for the pool once more to sit and relax in the Jacuzzi. The hotel was steadily emptying, so it was no surprise to find they had the pool room to themselves. No words were necessary. It was simply a case of floating and relaxing.

Drifting around in the Jacuzzi the warm spa bubbles caressed their bodies and they lay back and slowed right down. It produced a soporific effect and after 15 minutes they decided to head for the sauna. They'd not used this before, but stripping out of their swimming gear and donning just a wrap around towel, they stepped inside the wooden cabin. She sat down on the bench as he poured water over the hot coals and a blast of steam arose, tempering the dry air.

It wasn't long before their bodies were moist, sweaty and slippy all over, a fact her husband clearly could not ignore as she found his hands exploring under her towel and sliding all over her body. It was so relaxing she simply lay back as he pushed the towel aside and massaged her body, breasts, legs and pussy, sliding his hands up and down in the wonderful heat. Glancing down, she could see a large bulge developing in his towel and she reached out with her right hand to slip beneath the white cotton towel and slowly stroke his stiffening cock. There was no one around and so the towels fell to one side as they languidly enjoyed each other's bodies in the powerful heat.

Despite the sex of the long sleep of the previous night had restored their appetites once more and they were both immediately aroused but the heat meant that the stimulation was gentle and slow, teasing and sensual rather than eager and hard. She wanked his cock almost imperceptibly, sliding her hands gently back and forth, with a little rotation of her wrist, taking full advantage of the steamy lubrication. There was nothing urgent about the motion, which made it all the more intense and teasing.

He ceased with the massaging and squeezing of her full, slippery round tits and instead he slid a slow finger into her nicely moistened pussy. She adjusted her seating position to facilitate easier access, allowing him to begin a gentle finger fuck. Like all their other movements it was careful and deliberate, neither fast nor hard. A gentle building of pleasure and tension.

He bent down to kiss her and even this was slow and languid, his tongue sliding into her moist mouth and round her lips before flicking, tip to tip with her own. This went on for some time before he added more steam to the room and then her onto his lap. He slipped inside her so easily and now she found herself sliding down his legs with almost no effort at all. The steam and sweat meant that he could manoeuvre her back and forth with very little effort, friction being non-existent.

For a while she was facing him on the bench but it was clear she'd be more comfortable facing away from him so presenting him with her arse she turned and this time he pulled her back onto his lap, once more slipping his thick wet cock inside her pussy so easily as she sat on him, her legs just touching the floor either side of his own. Now it was her turn to slide herself around and he guided her by grabbing her tits as she steadied herself, hands on the bench either side. It was hard to get any real purchase, which made the fuck more teasing. Increasingly, she wanted to grind but they were both so wet it was impossible to push against each other at all. Eventually she realised the only way she was going to get any real pressure was by hand and so she took his right hand from her breast and pushed it down between her legs.

"You're still hot then babe?" He asked from behind. She chuckled.

"What do you think? Of course. Especially when I've got your big white cock inside me."

"You've been amazing this weekend. So fucking horny and gorgeous. I love you!"

"I love you too babe. But........do you know what...........it's really too hot in here to do this properly." They both laughed again.

They carried on their slow hot fuck, oblivious to all around them, slowly slipping and sliding back and forth with him now gently playing with and teasing her clit for another minute or so before she slid off him and they considered their options. They wrapped themselves in their large white towels once more and he led her from the room towards the male changing area. Flushed. Red and sweaty. They tiptoed a short distance down a communal corridor before diving into the empty changing room.

It was much cooler in here. There were some lockers around the walls as well as the usual wooden benches and pegs, mirrors and then some other facilities leading off. One doorway led to the shower and toilet areas and next to it there was an archway to some private changing cubicles. However, his eyes were immediately drawn to the glass door of a steam room in the corner. After double checking there was still no one around he opened the door and the whole room began to fill with a wonderful moist fog.

He laid his towel down on one of the benches nearest to the steam room door and he sat down once more, ready for her to sit astride him. She readily did so, pushing her towel up around her waist in order to spread her legs and welcome his thick cock inside her again. It took just seconds to resume where they had lefty off in the sauna. It was still warm but not as oppressive as before and so now they could move more freely. The fog continued to swirl around them, obscuring the view but wafting hot moist air into the atmosphere, adding to the steaminess of the situation.

The blast of cool air took a moment to register with her, she was so far away, and it took several seconds before her eyes focussed through the steam to see a sea of smiling faces staring in wonder at her. Although the faces were rather worse for wear and obviously hungover, there was no mistaking the stag party as they piled into the changing room, catching them both by surprise. They had not anticipated being interrupted and her first instinct was to clutch firmly at the towel and cease her movements. The shock paralysed her for a number of seconds. She tried to slide off but her husband had hold of her hips and was firmly holding her down, probably not fully aware yet of what she could see in front of her.

"Well, hey there gorgeous. Don't mind us, you carry on." There were a number of other whistles and comments of appreciation but she froze. With her legs this wide she couldn't touch the floor to stand up and she now had both her hands holding the towel over her body there was no way she could lever herself up. Her husband continued to hold her down and she could still feel his hard cock firmly rammed inside her. He was still slowly and almost imperceptibly fucking her and although she was mortified by the faces around her, it did not diminish the sensations emanating from her pussy as his finger flicked her clit as if to remind her of the pleasure she had been enjoying before the interruption.

"You're a lucky man mate." One of the lads peered behind her grinning at her husband.

"Oh, believe me, I know." She heard her husband reply.

"Eh, Dave, reckon your wife will do this for you, after you're married?" One of the team asked the groom.

"I bloody hope so." She spotted the groom now, bang opposite her and for the first time he didn't appear to be drunk, although he was looking rather bleary-eyed.

"Fuck me! I wish my wife was like yours." Another of the players joined in. "I'm lucky if I get a blow job on my birthday!"

"Oh, poor Taffy!" They all laughed. "You'd probably get more if you had a bigger cock mate." More laughter.

"Well, at least I've got a woman, boyo! You're still working out which end of the razor to shave your bum fluff with." More howls. The banter continued and the attention somehow shifted from her for a moment. It allowed her to gather her thoughts and take a few deep breaths. At no stage had her husband released his grip or stopped slowly fucking her. Her clit was tingling to his touch and she was still immensely turned on. She felt massively self-conscious but the heat and steam and laughter still managed to relax her somewhat and almost involuntarily her body responded by sliding a little on his lap.

The men's eyes never left her and she received more verbal encouragement to just carry on and ignore them. Not that she had much choice with her husband fucking away beneath her and since they'd already copped an eyeful upon arrival it somehow seemed to matter less now. She closed her legs a little, to place her toes on the floor. This allowed her to lift and fall tentatively onto his cock and it was met with plenty of approval.

"That's it love. You fuck him good."

"Yes, go on lovely. You can do it."

"You look beautiful sitting there, you shag him. Go on!"

Ridiculous as it seemed, she did. Drunk only on heat and adrenalin, she slowly began to carry on where she'd left off and immediately she began to build some tension. Surrounded by these watching men slowly became a turn on rather intimidating and she realised, once again, how much influence she had. They were completely hooked and totally focussed on her every move, commenting favourably every time she thrust a little harder or changed her moves slightly.

Eventually relaxed enough to take the full scene in, there were seven of them in the changing room with her. Four, including the groom and best man, sat opposite with 2 on her left and one to her right. She recognised all of them from the first night and realised once more how young they all were. Probably all in their early twenties apart from the one who said he was married. He was probably around 30. She closed her eyes once more and found that it was easier to concentrate that way. She could still hear them and there was plenty of verbal encouragement and compliments but her focus was between her legs and she wanted to nurture that tingle.

However, when she did next open her eyes she was surprised once more at what she saw. Several of the audience had slipped their hands under their own towels and, all of a sudden, closing her eyes was the last thing she wanted to do. They were watching her and wanking themselves. Slowly it sank in. They were so turned on just looking at her fucking that they'd all become hard and stiff and now wanted to share in the fun somehow. Now it was their turn to look a little sheepish and it was clear they weren't entirely certain how she would react. None of them was doing it openly but it was impossible to hide completely what you were up to beneath a simple towel. They didn't look at each other but the looks they gave her were furtive and embarrassed, as if they might offend her.

She smiled, just faintly at first but then broader. She doubted many of them ever wanked in front of their own girl friends or partners and she could see how uneasy they were, determinedly fixinhg their gaze on her and not glancing at each other's actions. The moment they realised she didn't mind they really couldn't help themselves and she watched the activity becoming increasingly furious all around her. What a variety of sizes and styles! Some were big, some were small. Others wanked hard and fast whilst some were slow and more deliberate but all of them were wanking over her. All of them were staring at her and stroking their erect cocks because they were fantasising about fucking her. It was mind blowing and it turned her on.

Without warning, her husband tugged at her towel and pulled it away from her hands. She knew he'd be wanting to get at her tits again but she also suspected he wanted to show her off. The effect on the team was amazing. They watched, wrapt, as he massaged her boobs, squeezing and sliding his hands all over them and putting on a display for the other men. They responded by gradually discarding their own towels completely and at least she was now able to enjoy the sight of so many naked men around her. All horny and turned on by her body, wanking themselves off for her pleasure now, as well as their own.

That erotic confidence, which had increasingly started to grow inside her recently, once more came to the fore. "Did you successfully achieve all your challenges?" The question was aimed at the groom.

"Yes, thank you." His reply seemed hesitant and shy.

"And so what was the most difficult?" She smiled at him.

"After getting that kiss from you. . . .I. . . I had to take a bra off a woman. I managed that in the club in Cardiff." A few cheers went round the room.

"Did she kiss you too?" Her smile was broader now.

"No." He smirked, blushing.

"Did she wank you off?"

"No." She could see his mind wondering where this was leading.

"Pity." She smiled at him and watched him squirm for several seconds before he stood up and slowly took a step towards her. Still stroking his cock, almost to a standstill now he stood before her. She looked up at him with a teasing look of surprise on her face. She knew her husband would be watching over her shoulder and the fact that he was still massaging her tits and fucking her suggested he was enjoying himself.

She could have put him out of his misery but she continued to stare at the groom quizzically, daring him to make a move. She could see how hard he was and the glistening moisture on the end of his cock as he wanked himself just a foot or so away from her. Sat like this his shaft was level with her large round breasts and he leant in brushed his cock against her left tit.

"Naughty!" She chuckled, looking up at him. "What would your future wife say?!"

He wasn't able to answer, being so caught up in the moment. He didn't seem to care too much what his future wife might think right now. She could see the look of lust on his face and the rigidity of his car, rubbing hard against her soft tits. The others were all watching, holding their breath to see what she would do. In the end she decided to help him out a little and she took his cock in her right hand and began to stroke it for him. Now it was his turn to close his eyes and his head fell back with pleasure as she wanked him off in her usual well practiced way, back and forth. He groaned a little, and when her husband whispered in her ear, "Go on babe, wank him off good!" she couldn't help but speed up.

Her husband pounded her slippery wet pussy and teased her clit whilst she wanked the groom. Her movements were causing her tits to bounce up and down and she could see him watching this with great interest so as she felt him growing harder still and becoming more urgent she pulled him to her and slid his cock between her wet breasts. He reached out and took hold of her shoulders and began to thrust his cock up and down between her cleavage. There was so much moisture it slid beautifully between her ample round breasts and she had to push them together for him to get enough purchase to come. As he did so she felt his whole body tense and he shot his load between her tits.

Breathing hard, he stepped back to sit on the bench opposite her, a broad inane grin spreading across his face. She then noticed that a couple of the others had also stood up to get a better view of the action and immediately she was struck by the size of the best man's cock. It was big, certainly eight inches, and he was a good looking guy. From where he was stood, she couldn't quite reach him but a quick smile drew him closer and she leant forward to take him straight into her mouth. No messing now, she was feeling totally turned on and completely horny. She greedily gobbled his huge cock, licking his tip and tasting him before swallowing his shaft as deeply as possible to the back of her throat.

He responded by grabbing her head and fucking her face increasingly hard. She had to breathe in short snatches through her nose as she sensed he was close to coming already because he wouldn't let her breathe properly. Her husband was now really pounding her pussy as this guy fucked her face and out of nowhere, she felt another man grab her right hand, and shove his cock into it. Obediently she started to wank that too, wondering how long it would be before she might have cocks in her pussy, mouth and both hands. Five seconds later, she got her answer.

As the best man began to spasm she managed to manoeuvre him out of her mouth and dropping one of the other cocks she slapped his dick hard into her tits, where he promptly came, gasping loudly. This was enough to bring off one of the other man who wanked himself off and came on her chest as well. Covered in cum, she was still presented with cocks all around her and she took in turns to take each one in her mouth or to wank it with her hands. Sometimes she would lick two together or run one over her now sticky and well lubricated breasts. Crazily, she didn't know where to turn, cocks were presented to her from every direction to suck, lick, wank and tease, all the while her husband whispering filthy encouragement in her ear, slipping his rock hard shaft in and out of her pussy and flicking her tingling clit with his finger.

Eventually, having brought them all off, one by one she allowed her husband to flick her clit until she came long and hard, spasming through her whole body. At the same time she felt him let go too and his hot load was shot inside her sopping wet pussy; his cum inside, theirs now dripping down her chest and tits. on the outside.

There was little left to say now and the silence after the storm felt slightly awkward. No one seemed willing to speak or look anyone in the eye. She gathered up her towel and headed for the ladies changing rooms as quickly as she could without appearing to run; light headed, delirious and well and truly fucked. She didn't look back or listen to hear what they might now be talking about.

Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers