The Disciplinarian Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... Oh my God! She didn't! She didn't! Really?! ..."

"... with the three of you right out here? ..."

"... yep ... lying up on the dryer ... grinding her privates onto it ..."

"... Hoot! ..."

"... didn't see us ... watched till she climaxed ..."

"... that's just amazing ... never heard of anything like that before ..."

The woman, Dani, seemed particularly fascinated and kept asking questions about my spankings earlier in the evening. Robby, of course, was delighted to give her detailed answers.

The voices got quieter and the conversation trailed off. Before long, I heard the sound track of the movie start up again. I lay there whimpering in mortification. Now even these strangers knew what a self-pleasuring slut I was.

Fun Run

About a half hour later, I heard the door open and Jennie stepped into the room.

"Alright, Soo May," she said, "your corner time is up. I want you to go to your room now. I'll be in there in a few minutes to give you instructions for the rest of the night. In the meantime, keep your mittens on and keep the underwear on your head and don't put on any jammies when you get in there."

I slid down from the dryer and bowed my head in instinctive submission.

"Yes, Jennie," I said, "could you bring me some clothes?"

"Nope, I'm sorry, but your outrageous violation of your instructions not to play with yourself has cost you the privilege of wearing clothes tonight," she replied firmly.

"What!?!?" I exclaimed. Then, quickly lowering my volume lest I be heard in the living room, I added, "Jennie, you can't expect me to parade past your guests naked!"

"Oh, yes I can," she said with a wicked smile. "You should have thought of this before you broke the rule a second time even before you completed your corner time for the first violation."

With that, she turned on her heel and walked to the door. She paused in the doorway and looked back at me, adding "I want you in your room in 10 minutes or believe me you'll regret it."

A second later she was gone having swung the door closed from the outside.

My, God, I thought. How could Mickey have done this to me? How could he have given Jennie and Angie unlimited power to punish me?

I considered just refusing to leave the laundry room at all until the guests had left. I'd probably be in for a severe thrashing after they were gone, but that might be preferable to letting them see me walk — well, I'd be running actually — across the room in the nude, my bare butt still pink from my earlier spankings, and "naughty hands" mittens on my hands while a "shame bonnet" stretched across my head. I realized, however, that that would do little good. If I wasn't out in 10 minutes, Jennie and Angie could just come and get me and possibly bring the guests with them. The laundry room door had no lock and it opened outward, so I could not barricade it with anything. I could perhaps grip the doorknob, plant my feet, and try to hold it shut. Neither Jennie nor Angie would not be strong enough to open it by herself, but if she enlisted the help of Robby or Brad or Dani, they could easily overpower me; and Robby, for sure, would be eager to help. Then I'd get the severe thrashing anyway and there'd be an audience to watch it.

There was, of course, the ultimate option. I could just use Mickey's universal safe word: 'Stop!' I knew Jennie and Angie would honor it for the same reason I was letting them punish me: we were both following Mickey's rules. If they did not honor the safe word, he would never see them again, and they didn't want to stop having sessions with him. If I used the safe word, I knew they'd immediately stop all punishment and humiliation.

Would Mickey stop seeing me, I wondered, if he gets back and finds out that I used the safe word? Or am I more than just a client to him now? I'm in love with him but does he love me?

It is a measure of how much I loved Mickey and how humiliated I was by the prospect of crossing the living room in my current state, that I was suspended in indecision. My love was strong enough to make me seriously consider the humiliating naked run to my room; but my mortification was strong enough to seriously consider risking the permanent loss of my lover.

Moving the shame bonnet back to its rightful place on my body before I made the run to my bedroom was not an option; Jennie had told me to keep it on my head so moving it would be disobedience just as refusing to leave the room would be. If I made the run at all, the soiled panties would have to stay on my head.

It was then that it occurred to me that there might be clothes right in the laundry room that I could put on. Jennie had told me not to put on night clothes when I got to my bedroom, but strictly speaking she hadn't said I couldn't wear any clothes while going to my room from the laundry room.

Time was running out, and I yanked up the lid on the dirty clothes hamper we kept in that room. The only thing in it was one of Jennie's tiny "bootie" type socks. It was no more than 5 inches by 2 inches and nearly transparent anyway.

Useless.

Next, I looked in the washer.

Empty.

My last hope was the dryer. I squatted down, opened the door, and peered in.

There was a clump of orange cloth in the back of the barrel. Heaven be thanked for tiny mercies! I thought as my heart leapt with hope.

I pulled it out and shook it flat. It was one of Jennie's baby-Ts. She'd gotten it for participating in a charity run. Bless her careless heart for leaving it behind the last time she did laundry. It was orange and across the chest it read "American Cancer Society" followed by a date from three years before. On the back, in much larger letters it read "Family Fun Run!" with the "Fun Run!" on a separate line below the "Family."

Now, the question was "how do I use it?"

Just wearing as a top would cover my chest, but it did not extend below my waist, so I'd have had to cover my pubes and butt with my mitten-clad hands. That would have made it virtually impossible to cross the living room much faster than a walk. (If you wonder why, just try running across a room with one palm on your privates and the other low down on the crack of your butt.)

I tried wearing it upside down with my legs through the sleeves. If I could have pulled that off, then I could use one mittened hand to hold it up and the other arm to cover my chest. But even though I'm small and skinny, my thighs were too big to fit through the armholes.

The only remaining option was to try to wear it as a kind of diaper. I spread it flat on the dryer, and then boosted myself up to sit on the middle of it and spread my legs. I took off the mittens temporarily to free my fingers and pulled the hem of it up to my waist in front and the collar of it up to my waist in back. I was thinking that I could tie the sleeve from the back to the hem on the front on both sides. But that didn't work: there just wasn't enough fabric on either side to create a knot. Next, I turned the shirt sideways underneath my butt. I found that I could tie the sleeve in back to the sleeve in front and thereby secure the faux diaper on one side. The fabric would not stretch enough to allow me tie a knot, hem-to-hem, on the other side, but I figured I could hold the diaper together on that side while I used my remaining arm to cover my chest.

I put the mittens back on, and I found that I was able, just barely, to grip the homemade diaper together on the open side by holding the hem from front and back together on my flank with my mittened hand. I pushed myself off the dryer and stood there and looked down at myself. The diaper covered only about as much as a hi-cut bikini bottom. My mound was well covered, but all of both flanks were exposed and, in back, quite a bit of my butt, still pink, was visible on either side of diaper. The word "Fun" was printed sideways directly over my pubes, with the last part of the letter "n" disappearing between my legs. This meant, I realized, that the word "Run!" must appear sideways on my bottom. I looked ridiculous and tears of humiliation welled up in my eyes.

I briefly considered redoing the diaper so it was inside out, but time had run out.

"Time's up, Soo May," I heard Jennie whisper from just outside the door. "Get out here and get to your room."

Well, what's it going to be, I asked myself, humiliate myself in front of strangers or risk losing the man I love?

You may say that the decision I made was an expression of some deep masochistic need and I won't tell you that you are wrong. But I will tell you that what I did next was the hardest thing I'd ever done, harder even than confessing my masturbation to Angie and Jennie in our first session with Mickey.

I threw open the door and, with one mittened hand holding the ersatz hi-cut orange diaper together on one side and the other arm over my boobless chest, and tears of shame running freely down my beet red face, which was visible through the open leg hole of my "shame bonnet," I sprinted out and across the living room.

Time may fly when you're having fun, but it limps when you are embarrassed. My run seemed to unfold in slow motion.

As I passed Jennie just outside the door, I saw her mouth make a small exclamation of surprise that I was wearing some clothing. Two seconds later (which felt like two full minutes), I passed directly behind the sofa on which Robby and the woman I didn't know, Dani, were sitting. They had both pivoted around, of course, to watch me go by, and in the brief seconds I saw their faces through my tear-blurred eyes I could see their mouths open wide in joyous laughter at the sight me. Across from them, in easy chairs were Angie and the man I didn't know, Brad, also red faced with mirth.

But at first I couldn't actually hear them. There was a huge roar in my head, the effect of adrenaline and my extreme self-consciousness, which drowned out all other sound.

All four of them were wide-eyed in amazement, and how could they not be at the sight of a woman running past them, shame-faced, wearing only "naughty hands" mittens, panties on her head, and a ridiculous homemade diaper that did not hide much of her thoroughly spanked bottom?

Another couple of seconds and I was past them. My ears started to function again I could hear all three of the guests laughing and exclaiming.

"Oh, my God!"

"Unbelievable!"

I reached my bedroom, sniffling and crying, and ran in, slamming the door behind me.

I sank to the floor my back against the door and heard them struggling to talk through their own laughter. Much of what they said was indiscernible, but I got the gist of it.

"... did you see? ... [laugh]"

"... what ... on her head? ..."

"... panties she'd masturbated in ..."

"[giggle] ... and how 'bout those mittens? ..."

"... what was ... orange thing? ..."

"... old T-shirt of mine ..."

"... did you notice ... [chortle] ... 'Fun' ..."

"... I know, and 'Run' on the back ... hee, hee ..."

"... don't know why she bothered to cover ... completely flat ..."

"... and so short ... for a second I thought it was a little boy running ..."

"... did you notice ... and the pink in her butt ..."

"... and so small ... I see what you mean ... like boy buns ..."

After a few minutes, they were able to talk without laughing; but once again Dani would not let the subject drop. She seemed fascinated by what she had seen and kept remarking about embarrassing it must have been for me.

To hell with Mickey, I thought, I hate him. Hate him! How could he put me through this? I'm putting on clothes. I don't care what Jennie says and I don't care if I never see Mickey again! I'd rather have another pedophile boyfriend or no boyfriend at all. And I'm never speaking to Jennie again ... or Angie either. I'm going to quit my job and move to another city where no one knows me.

I threw the mittens, the diaper, and the panties that constituted my shame bonnet, across the room and stomped to my dresser. I put on my thickest cotton pajamas. They covered me neck to ankles. Then I curled up in my chair sniffling and feeling sorry for myself.

12