The Discipline of Goldilocks Ch. 01

Story Info
She's broken into the three bears house one too many times.
4k words
4.32
25.5k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
394 Followers

Author's note: This is a Furry BDSM story. Let me know if you like and I will post more!

*****

Mike Brush's eyes furrowed as he stared at the eighteen year old human female soundly sleeping in his son's bed. Containing the growl rising from his throat the forty-two year old brown bear almost jumped when his wife placed a paw on his shoulder. He let out a soft sigh and turned to Ella, anger clearly showing on his face.

"This shit has got to stop," Mr. Brush whispered.

"I know Papa," Mrs. Brush, the thirty-nine year old lady bear, whispered back. "This time she got into my toys, using two of my favorite vibrators. Is it time to set the plan into motion?"

"Yea," Their nineteen year old son Davic said from the wall he was leaning on behind them. "She had her eighteenth birthday last week. Got toasted and trashed her father's brand new car."

"She's even getting on her parent's bad side," Mike smiled. "This will be easier than I thought. Have the preparations been made?"

"All the necessary people have been informed," Ella said with a nod. "The cops are on their way. There will be no way she will be able to avoid jail this time."

"All the time we've been planning this, I sure hope it's worth it," Mike said.

"Don't worry dad," Davic said with a smile. "According to the rumors she's the biggest slut on campus. She'll break very quickly."

"Just because she's a slut, doesn't mean she'll submit," Mrs. Brush said.

"Head to the living room and wait for the cops both of you," Papa Bear said. "Greet the cops. I'll wake the little princess and give her the ultimatum."

Mike waited until they left and silently closed the door. He growled walking over to the bed and quickly grabbed the young human by her hair, which quickly woke her. He roared, which made her in turn scream, before pulling her little hundred and twenty-five pound frame from the bed and tossing her to the floor on her stomach. The human tried to get up but Papa got on top of her pinning her down with a knee. His right hand gripped her right wrist, twisting and pulling the arm so that it was pinned behind her. Finally he grabbed a paw full of hair and pushed her face into the floor.

"Mr. Brush?!" The human screamed. "What are you doing?!"

"Shut up Goldie!!" Papa roared. "I only have a few moments before the cops arrive so listen very closely."

***

Two weeks later:

Gwen, Goldie to her friends, sat in the visitation room waiting for whoever had come to see her. She shifted in the orange inmate shirt and pants, freeing a lock of her golden blond hair that had slide down the back. The young woman looked at her wrists, cuffed to chains that were attached to the table. It had been a few weeks since she had been arrested. Her parents had refused to bail her out, refused to get her a proper lawyer, even refused to come and see her. The free lawyers the state had provided her with kept saying there was only one choice. Make a plea deal.

But Goldie had resisted. Surely daddy wouldn't let her sit in this awful place. He could pull some strings and get her out couldn't he? But two weeks later, she had lost all hope. She didn't like the way some of the girls were starting to look at her and cringed at becoming one of these buff girl's bitch. Her thoughts drifted to what Mr. Brush had said to her while he had pinned down on his floor.

"This time little girl, when the cops take you away I wouldn't expect any help from mommy and daddy. No lawyers will help you. Nothing is going to help you. You are going to be in jail for a very long time. I'm going to give you a while to think about it before coming to see you."

Just like he was reading her mind, the door opened and in walked Mike. The lioness guard nodded at him before leaving. He was dressed in a blue three-piece suit. He was in his late forties, muscular, dark black fur that was starting to show streaks of gray. He carried a black duffle bag with a folder, the former he sat on the floor next to him, the latter he placed on the table. He sat down in a chair on the opposite side of the table.

"Umm, I think I should have a lawyer..." Gwen started but got cut off.

"Shut up girl," the single command came as a bark and silenced her and pulled a piece of paper from the folder before sliding it to her. "Here is a copy of the lawsuit that I have threatened to file against your father. I basically told him that if he did anything to interfere with the proceedings of this arrest, I would not only be able to obtain proof of the bribes that he gives people, but also turn over the evidence that he is embezzling from his company. You father is not the only one with connections."

"What do you..." Goldie started to ask but a finger held up by Papa silenced her again.

"I told you to keep that trap shut," Papa growled as he pulled out another piece paper sliding that one to her too. "Now I've given you a few weeks to think about how it will be in here before presenting you with this. This is an indentured contract, set for one year. Basically you will willingly become my little slave for all intents and purposes, we can go over the details of it when you start. You sign this, I drop the charges, the lawsuit and after your year you can go back to your happy go lucky life. However, if within that year you violate or terminate your contract it's back to jail you go, and lawsuit will be back on the table."

"You have got to be kidding me," Goldie said looking at the paper, shaking as she did.

"I am dead serious about this bitch," the name shocked her so much it forced her to look up and see his face as he took back both papers, placing them back in the folder. "Obviously I haven't given you enough time to think about it. So you can take so more time."

Before Goldie could stop him he was up with items in hand and walking out the door.

***

The next week was tough for Goldie. That first night four girls, three anthro pigs and an anthro wolfess, had gotten into her cell during lights out. They had grabbed her, torn her clothes off her, and made her do disgusting things to herself. They made her get the wolfess off, smacked her around, pinched and pulled on parts of her body and shoved different objects into her pussy. They ended the night with the wolfess peeing on her, saying she was marked and belonged to her now.

Two days later she had been grabbed again. This time she was standing in line for lunch. It was the same girls. They had quickly pulled her in a closet before guards could see and the four used her again. Once again it was only the wolfess she had to pleasure but the other's seemed to enjoy it. She had been left in the closet by herself afterwards and by the time she had made it out lunch had been over.

Three more times the girls had there way with her, by the last time she had stopped fighting it. When she sat in the visitation room one week from Mike's last visit she showed a deep purple and black bruise over her left eye. The wolfess didn't think she had put enough effort in rimming her asshole, so she had clocked the human.

"I see that you've had a rough week," Mike said as he walked into the room carrying the duffle bag along with the folder. "For what it's worth I really wish things didn't have to be this way but you really needed to be taught a lesson."

"What lesson?" Goldie looked up and scowled at the man.

"A lesson in respect," Mike stared right back at the little girl. "Respect is everything. Now quite frankly I hate to see a beautiful face like yours marked so. Have you thought about my offer?"

"I've barely had time to think," tears welled up in Gwen's eyes.

"I see that," Mike nodded before pulling out the contract and sliding it to her. "But I need an answer. Yes or no? And this time, if you turn me down, I will not be coming back."

"Wha..." Gwen stuttered as she stared at the contract. "What will you do to me?"

"You will be my slave/pet/submissive," Mike said watching as her eyes widened. "Yes I do mean it that way. You will tend to my family's needs. Any need at any time, and yes it will sometimes be sexual."

"I'm going to be your whore you mean?" Goldie gasped.

"That's one way to look at it," Mike said with a shrug. "Is that an issue? My son tells me that you are quite the promiscuous lady. Is that true?"

"Kinda," Gwen's cheek burned as they turned red with blush before she suddenly bit her lip. "I've only had sex with... three guys... maybe."

"I'm thinking that's not a correct number, but we will get to that," Mike said pulling out a pen. "But it is time to decide. Yes or no?"

Gwen looked at the paper, thinking about her choice. She thought about the girls that beat her. How would that be different? She looked over the words on the contract, eyes suddenly coming onto the promise of care to the subject, meaning her. She didn't know if she could commit to this, but she knew she wouldn't survive in this prison. Gwen took the pen and signed.

"You made a good choice Gwen," Mike smiled taking the contract and placing it in the file folder. "If you make it through this you will become a better person because of it. Now stand and bend over the table."

"What?" Goldie looked at Mike curiously at then at the camera in the corner of the room.

"We will have to work on that," Mike shook his head and chuckled. "So you are mine for a year as of today I plan on starting to make good on that. This is not a democracy. So do not hesitate when I tell you to do something or I will tear up this contract."

"But what about..." Gwen glanced back at the camera.

"Don't worry about the girls and guys watching," Mike smiled. "I told you that I have connections. Now... BEND OVER THE FUCKING TABLE!"

Gwen yelped before standing, pushing her chair back and bending over the table. She watched as Mike got up, grabbing the duffle and walked around the table. He grabbed the chair she had discarded and pulled it to the side setting the bag on it. He then walked over and placed his hand on her backside, giving it a squeeze before removing it.

"The main thing I hope to teach you Gwen is respect," Mike said. "Respect is earned. You, you see, have little to no respect for other people. Daddy's money has bought you out of any trouble you've been in. You've used your body and looks for favors. You think the world is yours by right. I am going to teach you that you need to earn the right to be respected."

Mike suddenly grabbed the sides of her pants and panties, quickly pulling them down to her knees, exposing her bare ass and cunt to anyone watching in the camera. She tried to move to cover herself but his paw gripped her blond hair and forced her face into the table. His other hand slid between the crack of her ass and then down to the lips of her cunt, slowly stroking her hips.

"To earn my respect you will submit to my rules," Mike growled. "Rule one, obey me at all times. Do not question anything I tell you. Rule two, you will speak only when spoken to. Rule three, you will address me as Papa Bear or Sir. Rule four, no eye contact with me or anyone I deem better then you. Rule five, you will not lie to me. Do you understand the rules as I just told them to you?"

"Yes Mr. Bru..." She stopped herself but it was too late as she had started saying the wrong thing.

She squealed as his other hand slapped against her right ass cheek, with an up motion. And then again, and again. Over and over, watching as the cheek quickly turned a deep shade of pink.

"Try that again," Mr. Brush said with a growl.

"Yes... Papa Bear," Goldie blushed at having to call him that. "I understand these rules."

"Good," he nodded before going back to feeling up her cunny. "I will reinforce these with punishments and rewards. Punishments will deter you from breaking the rules. Rewards will encourage you to follow the rules. Repeat that back to me."

"Punishments will deter me from breaking the rules... Ahh!" She squealed as he slapped her pussy. "Rewards will encourage me to follow the rules."

"Very good," he slapped her cunt again, this time focusing the pressure on her clit before starting to rub it and bringing out a moan. "A lot of our time I will be striking you. Slapping, spanking, flogging, whipping and so on. This is not necessarily going to be for punishment, it's to remind you of your place and because I enjoy it. At some point you may find that you like it too."

Papa Bear walked over to the bag and opened it up, pulling out a pair of items. One was a flogger, ten-inch blue and black leather handle, with twenty-three-inch black leather whips. The other was foot long white object that took Goldie a moment to recognize as a Hitachi, which he set to the side. He moved behind her, raised the flogger and brought it down on her already pink ass cheek, making the little girl scream. He started with a few more test strokes, listening to her cries, judging how much she could take before settling into a rhythm. Soon the constant ringing out of leather smacking skin, followed by her cries filled the room.

"You're obviously liking something, that pussy is starting to look quite wet," Gwen blush when Papa said this as he flogged her. "Is that true? You getting turned on at the prospect of being my slut?"

"N...n.. no!" She yelled, biting her lip.

"We're going to have to work on you telling the truth," Papa said before suddenly giving her a harder strike. "Bet that one stung. Let's go back to a question that I have asked before. If I feel that you are not being truthful, then you get more of those harder strikes. When I feel you have finally told me the truth I will give you a reward. Now, how many men have you slept with?"

"I... told you... only three... AHHH!" Goldie squealed as Papa started in on her other cheek with the hard strikes.

"I already told you, I can tell that's not true," Papa yelled raining several hard blows on her cheeks before slowing down. "Try again."

"F... five," Gwen said biting her bottom lip.

"Hmm, nope that's not it," Papa suddenly gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up exposing her back and starting to lay into it with the flogger. "Tell me the truth little girl."

"AHH! PLEASE!" Goldie screamed, before suddenly blurting out. "THIRTEEN! THIRTEEN BOYS!!"

Papa stopped, at which point Gwen's head fell against the table. Her cheeks burned with blushing embarrassment. When Papa saw that he nodded and smiled before bending down and placing his head next to hers. He stroked her hair.

"There it is," Papa whispered. "That's what I was looking for. Truth, it sets us all free. Fear of the truth will bind you tighter then any rope or shackle. You were afraid to admit that to me huh?"

"Y... yes," Goldie nodded, her cheeks continuing to burn with embarrassment.

"Thirteen boys," Papa let out a whistle. "That's a lot of sex. I'm guessing a couple of those were more then one at a time. What are the most you've been with at one time? Let's go for truth on the first try."

"F... four," Gwen pouted, as the burning blush grew hotter.

"That's quite the number for a young girl to have at one time," Papa said with a nod. "You hate to admit that though. Hate to admit how much you love sex. Cause you do love it. Otherwise you wouldn't have slept with thirteen boys. What else do you call a girl who fucks that many boys? Let's keep being truthful."

"A s... slut," Goldie blushed as the word rolled out of her mouth before she could stop it.

"What are you?" Papa asked standing back up.

"A slut," Gwen whimpered.

"What are you?" Papa brought the flogger down on her backside.

"A slut!" She squealed.

"Who's slut?" Papa brought down on her back.

"Your slut!" Gwen screamed.

"Good, now that we have that out of the way," suddenly there was the sound of something vibrating, and Goldie quickly felt the Hitachi pressed against her clit. "Cum little slut! Cum and tell me what you are!"

It was at this point Gwen realized at how wet and turned on she was. She didn't have time to contemplate it, as she was already reaching her peak. Her body starting to shake as the most powerful orgasm she ever had shot through her body. Smacks to her ass reminded her that she had been given a command.

"I'M YOUR SLUT!" She screamed, which got her a smack on the ass and a command to keep repeating it. "I'M YOUR SLUT! I'M YOUR SLUT! I'M YOUR SLUT! I'M YOUR SLUT!"

Papa Bear's eyes widened as while she came as he watched a jet of pussy juice start splashing against the wand. He smiled and continued to smack her ass as she screamed out the words he wanted to hear. He waited for a few seconds, holding the toy against her cunt before pulling it away. The young human woman collapsed on the table.

"A squirter huh?" Papa chuckled as he shook his hand, flinging her juices off it and onto her back. "This will be fun."

"N... never... done that..." Gwen gasped.

"Never squirted before?" Papa nodded before setting the vibe down and unzipping his pants. "Well looks like there is more of a slut in you then either of us realize at this point. For now, get up and kneel on the floor."

Gwen's legs felt like noodles but she was able to slide herself off the table and sink down to her knees. She had to keep her hands on the table due to the shackles, but she was still able to follow his command, her pants were still bundled around her knees but the shirt fell back down. She rested her head against the edge of the table as she came down from her orgasmic high. She wasn't allowed to rest for long as she Papa's cock was quickly pressed against her cheek.

Goldie didn't even think, she just turned her head and took his head between her lips, beginning to suck on it. Papa Bear began to thrust his hips, signaling that he wanted her to take him deeper. She followed his silent instruction sucking more into her mouth. The bear had about eight-nine inches, and was quite thick. She was able to take about half before she felt him hit the back of her throat.

"Come on my slut," Papa said grabbing the flogger again. "You mean to tell me that with all those boys you never learned to deep throat? Or was it that you've never had a big cock?"

Goldie indeed had a few big cocks, though not as big as Papa Bear. She had dated a black guy at her school. He had been captain of the basketball team. He had been only a little smaller, bout a half an inch, but he had taught her how to take him all. She applied what she knew, opening her mouth wide, shaking her head back and forth as she swallowed. Slowly the cock slid down her throat until she felt her nose press against his fur.

"That's my good slut," Papa said before suddenly grabbing her head and holding her there. "I knew you could do it. I expect this to happen without me commanding you next time. Do you understand?"

"Mmmphff!!" Goldie squealed with a nod, the cock effectively gagging any sounds that she was making.

"Good," Papa Bear smiled before gripping the human's hair tighter and starting to fuck her throat.

Gwen gagged, slobbed and sometimes threw up spit as Papa Bear roughly shoved his cock in and out of her mouth. She was occasionally allowed to catch her breath, but still meant to endure slight humiliation as he took some of the slob from his dick and rubbed it into her face. She let him do anything that he wanted, not caring any more. As long as it got her out of this hellhole.

"Keep your mouth open and hold out your tongue," Papa commanded after pulling his cock from her mouth.

Goldie did as instructed, knowing what was coming... or more like who was cuming. Papa placed his cock head on her tongue and began to stroke the base of his shaft. A second later her began to grunt loudly, just before the first shot of hot cum blasted into the back of the female's throat. She kept herself there as stream after lovely stream poured into her mouth.

Quazzi
Quazzi
394 Followers
12