The Discipline of Goldilocks Ch. 02

Story Info
Goldie gets prepared, sees kinky bunnies, sees old friends.
7.2k words
4.57
11.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

Author's Note: Just wanted say thank you all for reading and enjoying this one. Please know that through the most of this there will not be any sex really. I wanted the main part of this one to be a build up to what you can expect. I did add a little quick scene at the end for you all to enjoy. The next one will have a lot more... also should be out a lot quicker than this one. Stay kinky my friends. ;-3

***

Gwen sighed as she packed up the items in her cell. It had been two days since Papa Bear had been by to see her. She had been to a hearing where the indentured contract had been presented and approved. Now she was on her way out. Thankfully she hadn't run into the quartet since Papa's visit.

"Going somewhere?" Goldie froze, having spoken too soon and spun.

Goldie barely had time to react, before the paw was wrapped around her throat. She was shoved against the wall of her cell, her head striking it hard. Fear washed over her eyes as she came face to face with the wolfess. She was well built with jet-black fur. Her 36C breasts were prominent under the orange prison clothing. Several scars littlered her face, most notably were the ones that covered her always-closed right eyelid. Behind her the three pigs kept watch for anyone coming.

"You think that since you're leaving that you're safe from me little girl?" The wolfess said after moving her maw to Goldie's ear. "I told you. I own you. I'll be out of here very soon myself. You are my prey. I have your scent and I will never forget it, until I find you."

Gwen shivered as the wolfess inhaled, letting it out as what sounded like a growl. With that she released Gwen, letting the human drop to the ground and turned away. At the door to her cell she looked back over her should at Goldie and smiled.

"Tell that bastard Papa Bear that nothing will keep you from me," the wolfess growled before walking out.

Goldie coughed and gagged as they walked away. She stared at the floor of the cell for several minutes, eyes wide with fear. How did she know about the contract? What the hell was going on? The answers that she sought eluded her.

***

The next day passed very quickly for Goldie. Upon arriving home, she found herself pretty much shunned from her parents. The chauffer had picked her up, and when she walked in she found a note from her parents. It pretty much said she was cut off until she had this situation with Mr. Brush quelled. Her credit cards were deactivated and destroyed, her cell phone turned off, her car sold and her trust fund locked up.

Gwen had run to her room and found it mostly empty. Her laptop, jewelry, most of her clothes, even her stuffed animals were gone. All that was left was a duffel bag lying on the bed. Next to it was a manila envelope, which she opened. Inside were some medical papers and another note. She blushed when she read the opening.

-To my slut,

I wouldn't be too mad at your parents. They are doing exactly as I have instructed them to do. Inside the envelope are some medical papers that that have been filled out and just need your signature. Take a shower and change into the outfit that is left for you in the bathroom and nothing else. Leave the top two buttons of the shirt undone. A car will pick you up and take you to my doctor for a check up, physical and to have some blood work done. You will follow all of the doctor's orders while there. Afterwards the limo will bring you to me. I look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely,

Papa Bear-

Goldie walk into the bathroom and found the change of clothes left for her, a skimpy and slightly sheer camisole and a skirt that barely came to mid-thigh. There wasn't any bra or panties... was she supposed to wear the same ones that she had? She pouted at the outfit for a minute before stripping out of the clothes she wore. She turned on the water before pausing a second to look at herself in the mirror. She sighed at seeing a few bruises marring her curvy body. As she climbed into the shower, the hot water hit her skin and her mind drifted back to the room with Mr. Brush... or Papa Bear as she was to call him now.

The whipping came back to her, memoires of the sting as the leather straps struck her skin. His hand slamming against the flesh of her ass cheeks. His fingers playing with her clit and pussy lips. And then the Hitachi. Her squirting even though she had never done so. All the while the guards watched it on the cameras, hell they had made it very clear to her that they had watched, and that they enjoyed watching. But what she had been afraid to admit at the time, she had enjoyed it too.

Gwen shook the memories out of her head and finished washing up before stepping out of the shower. She toweled off, grabbed the clothes in the bathroom and took them into the bedroom. She took a look at the bag curious at what they had packed. She decided to open the bag and almost cried, there sitting on top was the single most wanted item. Her very first stuffed doll, which her parents had gotten her when she was five. She had promised to take care of it for the rest of her life. She hugged it tightly, suddenly a wave of tears starting to pour from her eyes.

Gwen lost track of how long she cried but was suddenly aware of someone watching her. Her head jerked to the door and found a panther dressed in a suite and wearing a pair of sunglasses. Gwen gasped holding the towel closer making sure the stranger couldn't see her. She was about to ask him what he was doing here when he extended his hand, which was holding a small envelope, which Gwen took and read.

-Slut,

If you are reading this then you are looking at the driver I sent and you are still not ready to go. From this point on I expect promptness when I give you a task. To further demonstrate how serious I am being you will remain in this room and finish getting dressed... while he watches. You now have five minutes from the time you picked up this note before he drags you out of the house... naked or not.

Sincerely,

Papa Bear-

Gwen looked horrified at the panther who suddenly started smiling intently. He pointed to a watch he wore on his right wrist and tapped it a few times. She quickly grabbed her old pair of underwear and was about to put them on when the driver suddenly grabbed them and the bra away. She tried to fight but he pushed her naked form down on the bed.

"You are to wear only what Mr. Brush left you and nothing else," the driver said in a soft but firm tone. "You have three and half minutes left."

Gwen rushed to throw on her shirt, which was a little too tight and showed off her ample breasts, and the skirt hugged skin, making sure to show off her shapely ass. She knew that whenever she bent over though, she would be showing off a lot of cleavage cause of the buttons undone and the shirt was so tight that it would ride up, giving anyone that was looking a good view. Gwen put the doll back into the bag and slung it over shoulder just as the driver spoke up.

"Times up," the panther said stepping to the side of the door and motioning for her to go.

Gwen nodded and moved toward the door, stopping and taking one last look before leaving her room for the next year.

***

The driver had escorted Gwen to a stretch limo, opening the door for her as she got in. He reminded her to sign the medical papers so they would be ready for the clinic. She said she would sign them now. As the panther started to get on the roads she began to go through the documents. She had just finished filling out the papers when he spoke.

"Gwen there are some things I need to go over with you while we drive," Gwen caught the panther looking at her through the mirror. "First my name Cassius but you will not call me just that. I am a Dom, therefore you will address me as Sir Cassius or just Sir and from this point I will address you as sub. During your indenturment there will be some times when you have to go out in public and I will be with you at all times when you do. I will be your driver, your escort and your guard in public. You may also come to me if you have any questions, but I forewarn you I hide nothing from your Master. Do you understand sub?"

"Yes Sir Cassius," Gwen nodded meekly.

"I know this is all new and scary to you sub," Cassius continued. "You have caused Mr. Brush and his family a lot of pain. While this will teach you respect, please know that he will never force you beyond what you are capable of taking, or anything that may seriously harm you. In our world, consent is everything. Therefore, you will have a word, you speak it once and anything that is happening at that moment will stop. You and your Master will talk about why you needed to stop. Do not abuse the safeword though, if he feels that you are doing so then he will terminate the contract. Do you understand sub?"

"Yes Sir," Gwen nodded again.

"Good," Cassius said pulled up to the side of a building. "Here is the clinic, you're about five minutes early. Go sign in and I'll be waiting for you here when you're done."

"Yes Sir," Gwen nodded before climbing out of the limo.

The doctor's office was pretty basic, though she seemed to be the only patient... also noticing that they were all anthros in the office. She was expected apparently, immediately shown to a room after signing in. She waited for a few minutes before a female nurse, a white furred bunny came in to check her vitals and what not. She was wearing a very tight fitting pink top and skirt, with several buttons undone to show off cleavage. Gwen noticed a metal ring around the bun's neck, dangling from it was a heart shaped tag that said pet on it.

The bun finished before leaving and coming back a few minutes after that with a female doctor, another bunny though this one was all black, at which Gwen noticed that the nurse always kept her head bowed and also addressed the doctor as Mistress. Gwen realized that these two were the same lifestyle as Papa Bear was. She then noticed the nurse was also sweating a bit and fidgeting which also caught the doctor's notice as well.

"Since you're doing a horrible job of hiding it, you might as well lift your skirt and show the girl what is going on," the doctor said making the nurse blush.

"Y...yes Mistress," the nurse said lifting her skirt.

First thing that Gwen noticed was a pair of whit panties that were so soaked with girl cum that they you could see the girls cunny lips. Second she had a device taped to the inside of her right thigh that had a wire that led... into the bunny's cunny. She blushed before moving her hands away and leaving the skirt up. She gave Gwen a half smile as she did.

"A small preview of something that could or could not take place with you as an indentured sub," the doctor said with a smile. "Now, on to the examination. And you pet, might as well stay that way until we're done."

Gwen was asked to strip and they gave her a full physical, the doctor inspecting the bruises she had received. Blood work came next, X-Rays to ensure there was no broken bones, which thankfully there was none. And then the weirdest part happened. They had been ordered to give her an enema.

At first she was appalled, but the doctor reminded her who had requested this procedure. Gwen, blushed but then nodded and allowed them to proceed. She was horrified as the prodceedure was done, blushing as they flushed her system. After it ended she was told to get dressed, given the papers with her medical results except for the blood which would be delivered to Papa Bear in a few days, given some mild pain killers to help with the soreness of her bruises and the sent on her way.

"And you my pet, a reward," the black bunny said as Gwen open the door, she turned to see that the doctor had pulled out a small bullet vide and had pressed it against the white bunny's clit as she looked towards the door. "Leave sub."

Gwen nodded and walked out, closing the door just as she heard the nurses orgasmic cries on the other side. Gwen pushed the thoughts it conjured out of her head and sped walked out of the clinic. Back in the limo Gwen stared out the window as she continued to contemplate what she had gotten herself into. She was still thinking about it when she noticed that they weren't heading to the Brush's house. They had just gotten on the freeway heading the opposite direction. She was certain he had made a mistake but when he didn't turn around she got curious.

"Sir Cassius?" Gwen spoke up.

"Yes sub?" Cassius looked at Goldie through the rearview mirror.

"Where are we going Sir?" Gwen asked. "This isn't the way to..."

"You're not going to his house," Cassius started. "We are going to a piece of land called The Castle. It is a community that Mr. Brush and several others put together. I can't explain any more until you get there and sign a confidentiality agreement."

"Is it going to be far Sir?" Gwen asked suddenly feeling a little tired.

"It will be a couple of hours," the panther said. "You may get some rest if you need to."

Goldie sighed and nodded before laying down on the seat. The day's exhaustion suddenly came over her. She had her eyes only closed for a few seconds before she was asleep.

***

Gwen came awake to Sir Cassius shaking her and woke to find that they were parked outside a gated entrance. She got out of the limo and realized that they had driven up a lone cobblestone road surrounded by forests. The elegant gate in front of her had to stand at least thirty feet tall, looked to be made of mostly iron and was also decorated with splotches of gold. Two massive stone walls that were about twenty-five feet ran off to either side and disappeared into the forests.

To the left of the road was a gate house, where two security guards were posted, a tiger and elephant. Sir Cassius motioned her over and had her sign in on the form. They also produced the confidentiality agreement which she read over and signed, handing it to the panther. He then opened the door and had her climb back into the limo.

The gate opened and Sir Cassius continued down the little road, until the forest started opening up until finally they came to another gate but this time with a two story office building next to it sitting off to the left. It was built with half of the building on one side and the other half on the other side. There was a parking lot on the entrance side that was about half filled. The panther parked in a reserved spot and came around opening the door.

"This is the arrival and departure center," Sir Cassius explained as Gwen got out of the limo. "All submissives, slaves and indentured persons will check in and out through here so we can keep track of your coming and going. Follow me."

"Yes Sir," Goldie said walking behind him.

Cassius opened and held the door for Gwen and let her step through before following. She walked in and took a few steps before freezing in shock. There was a counter with three windows, but only one was occupied by a skinny human with short black hair. The thing that shocked Gwen is that she was completely naked except for a black leather collar lined with red velvet, a little pad lock to keep it closed and an extra ring. She also had clamps on her nipples with a chain connecting them and then also small weights attached to the chain. She looked up and smiled before lowering her head and placing her hands on the counter, palms up.

"Greetings Sir Cassius," the woman at the counter said. "Welcome back."

"Thank you," he said nodding before placing Gwen's medical papers and confidentiality agreement. "Get her processed, then she is to be delivered to the indentured room that should be set up. All instructions are to be followed to the letter sub."

"Yes Sir," the woman nodded as Cassius moved back to Gwen.

"Wait here, and follow any instructions you are given," he said moving to the door. "I'll give you a tip, all slaves and submissives are wearing collars in one form or another, so if someone with a bare neck comes by, you will address them as Miss or Sir."

"Yes Sir," Gwen nodded before watching Cassius move out of the room.

"Ma'am, there are a few questions that I need cleared up," the lady at the counter said.

"Ok," Gwen said walking over, answering a few questions the lady asked her, they exchanged names as well.

"Ok, let me go make a copy of these for you," she turned and walked over to a copy machine and started making copies.

As Gwen waited something suddenly caught her eye, a glint between the girls butt cheeks. Her eyes widened and she blushed when she realized that there was a purple jewel nestled between them. She was still staring when the girl turned around, looking up and seeing her smiling.

"A princess plug," the girl said as she walked back up to the counter. "I've been doing anal training. Something you'll probably start here soon."

"I've had anal sex before," Gwen said with a slight smile and blush.

"Oh did you like it?" The girl asked making a few more notes on the computer.

"Umm... not really...it was only once...," Gwen blushed again. "It hurt... a lot."

"That's cause the guy didn't know what he was doing," she smiled before taking her copy of the paperwork and placing in a file tray that had a few more already inside. "You'll find that a lot of the sex that you had will pale in comparison to what you experience here, but you'll have to open yourself up to it."

"Will I have to have a lot of sex with strange people?" Gwen asked.

"Depends on the Dom and the sub," the woman said gathering up Gwen's copy of the paperwork. "You'll both discover together how your time will be spent here. Now if you will follow me please I'll take you to the locker room."

Gwen followed the woman through the door into a hallway, just before they started to move, another door in the hallway opened and a anthro poodle female came walking out, nude with a bright pink collar on her neck. Gwen watched as she took position behind the counter before the human girl gestured her to follow. They began moving, following the hallway and taking a few turns until they came to a door. Stepping in there were rows and rows of lockers. She led them over, to a row on the far side of the room and stopped in the middle of it. She pulled out a key and unlocked the padlock, opening the locker revealing it empty except for a few hangers.

"This is your locker, where you will keep your clothes for when you need to go out," Gwen listened waiting for more. "While you're on site here, it is standard for subs to be mostly, if not completely, naked."

"I'll be walking around naked like you?" Gwen blushed as the woman smiled, checked her chart and nodded.

"That is what your chart says," the woman stepped to the side and motioned for Gwen to start stripping. "You'll get used to it eventually, you may find to enjoy like I do. Some Doms enjoy staying nude as well. We don't judge here and it's part of confidentiality statement. Please note that in here if you see someone with clothes on, it will more than likely be a Dom or Domme, so if you past them, keep your eyes lowered. First tip I will give you, never look a Top in the eyes."

"Ok..," Gwen nodded and started removing the top, pulling it up and over head, very aware of the woman watching her. "Umm, I don't even know your name..."

"Oh I'm Raven," she smiled as she watched Gwen finish pulling off the rest of her clothes. "Go ahead and hang them in the closet. The other clothes that you brought will be hung here as well later. Hurry up and we'll go get your collar."

"Right... collar," Gwen said nodding before putting her clothes inside.

Raven led Gwen through the locker room to the other side of the room where there was a desk that had several cabinets and a door leading to a caged area behind it. Sitting at a desk was another slave, this one though was a male which caused Gwen to be very self-conscious about the fact she was naked even though he was as well. He smiled as she made a half attempt to cover herself, and stood from the desk giving her a little bow. Suddenly a feeling of familiarity washed over her. She had sworn she seen this guy before.

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers
12