The Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you ask?" Helen managed to keep her voice calm.

"Well, because it's not Dad's and..." The boy trailed off.

"And?"

"Isn't it incest?"

For the first time, she felt a flash of anger aimed at her son. On impulse, her response would have been: "Well you should have thought of that earlier."

Instead, she thought it over before replying.

"Gabe," She said finally, "I didn't lie to you earlier. You have given me something that no-one else could. Not your father, not the specialists. Yes it was incest but I don't care. Nor do I care if other people see it as wrong. Thanks to you, I have something wonderful and no-one is going to take it away from me."

"And Dad?"

"As far as he is concerned, he is the father. That is all he needs to know. It will be our secret."

Gabe nodded.

They were both silent and then Helen took his hand.

"Would you like to touch it?" She asked him.

"What?"

"The baby, honey. Would you like to feel it?"

Gabe nodded.

Opening her robe, Helen took Gabe's hand and placed it palms up on her belly.

"I'm not showing yet but your baby brother or sister is in here."

Your baby, she thought and she felt that tingle again.

She looked up and saw that Gabe was staring. But not at her stomach but at her breasts as they hung full and low, filling out the front of her nightdress.

Helen felt herself smiling. Despite the situation, she realised that a teenage boy was still a teenage boy. Led by his hormones.

And she felt her own excitement rise in response. Her nipples extending against her nightdress, showing themselves to her boy's hungry gaze.

Almost in a trance, her eyes fixed on his face, Helen slowly lifted up his hand. Moving it up and pressing it into her full bosom. Noting with a sick satisfaction that despite Gabe's hand being large, her breasts were larger. Much larger.

"M-mum?"

"Shhhh." And she brought up his other hand, attaching it to her other breast.

She gasped and closed her eyes as she felt him squeezed both of them. His palms rubbing against her aching nipples.

"Oh God..." She whispered. What was he doing? What were they doing? This was so wrong but felt so good.

"Oh Mum." Her boy whispered.

Helen opened her eyes and looked at Gabe's face. His mouth. His lips.

God, she wanted to kiss him.

"NO!" She cried out, pulling away from the startled lad.

"Mum?"

"No, Gabe. I-I must go." Helen got up and turned to make for the door, pulling her robe tightly around her.

"But Mum." Pleaded her son.

At the door, Helen tried to pull herself together, ignoring the temptation to look back. Knowing that if she did so, she would return to his bedside. Despite the excitement she felt inside her, Helen calmly told him: "You go to sleep. You have school in the morning."

And she left his bedroom.

************************************************************************

An hour later, Helen lay in bed staring at the ceiling. Her mind going over what was happening between her and her son.

Why did she let him touch her breasts?

But the boy did more than touch them.

Helen's own hands went to her breasts and felt her nipples were still swollen. Their touch caused her to groan as she remembered how Gabe had touched them.

What is the matter with her? She thought. He's my son for God's sake. But despite herself, Helen moved a hand down to her groin. Finding her sex hot and wet.

"Oh God!" She groaned.

Next to her, Donald grunted in his sleep. Causing Helen to stop. She laid there quietly for a few moments, waiting for her husband to settle.

What was she going to do?

Feeling her throat dry, Helen decided to go downstairs for a drink.

At the kitchen sink, she poured a glass of water and swallowed greedily. As if the water would sate the feelings she was having. But it did not.

What was the matter with her? Was it her hormones? Was it because she hadn't had any sex for so long?

She stared through the kitchen window at the night sky.

Finally having enough, she went back upstairs to bed. But on the landing, as she was about to go to her bedroom, she heard a groan coming from Gabe's.

"Gabe?" Helen went to the door, her hand closing round the handle as she listened.

"Ohhh!" There it was again.

"Mummm!!!!" She could clearly hear his voice this time and started to turn the handle.

She heard another moan.

She gasped. It suddenly dawned on her what the sounds were. Her son was masturbating! Masturbating about her. His mother.

Helen's pulse raced. Her mouth again dry.

Her rational mind told her to go. Go back to bed.

But she could not move. God help her. She wanted to go in, to go to her son.

No! She couldn't!

Pulling her hand away, she retreated back to her bedroom.

Back in bed, Helen tried to ignore her husband's snoring as she stared vacantly into the darkness. Her ears straining so see if she could hear anything else. But her son's bedroom was on the other side of the landing. Too far away for her to hear anything.

But she could imagine.

Her hand slowly crept up her body and grasped one her breasts, finding its nipple heavily engorged. She closed her eyes as she squeezed.

Oh God...

She continued to squeeze her soft tit. Teasing the nipple further even as her other hand slithered down her body to the cauldron underneath. Her legs widening to give it access.

She bit her bottom lip as her finger moved under the gusset of her panties and along her enflamed pussy lips.

Controlling her breath, Helen slid a finger inside her vagina, to the knuckle.

Ohhhh. She was so wet!

She started rotating her finger, its nail dragging along the ridged surface of the walls of her cunt while her other hand squeezed her breast harder.

Jesus!

She could not help herself as she imagined Gabe lying in his bed. The quilt off. His body naked as he pulled and stroked his turgid erection.

She wondered what it looked like.

Was he a virgin? .

She remembered what she had read in his story. That he could not wait to use it on a girl.

Then he must be, she thought and her excitement increased.

Oh Gabe!

It was wrong to think like that. To think of her boy. So wrong but she could not stop.

Her finger rotated faster and faster around her tightening cunt, her other hand pretending to be her son's as it tormented and fondled her large breast.

More words leapt out of the story: "Oh you are so bloody big and hard. Come in me, honey. Give your mother a baby!"

She could imagine the two of them together. Gabe mounted on top of her. Moving in and out of her. Forcing her cunt apart with his large prick. Forcing her to take all of him as he came inside her.

"Huhhhh!" She gasped as it struck. She could almost feel his hot seed inside her.

Willing herself to be quiet, her body jerked and shook silently as the delicious feeling took hold.

"Oh Gabe! Oh my baby boy!" She whispered, trying to keep herself under control.

Donald suddenly grunted in his sleep, causing Helen to freeze. Her pleasure rapidly evaporating.

As her body cooled and her breathing came back under control, Helen realised that she just had an orgasm.

Oh God. What had she done?

But she was too exhausted to worry about it and sleep quickly overcame her

************************************************************************

"Bloody Nora, you look knackered this morning." Commented Donald as he came into the kitchen the next morning.

Helen had woken up early and started to worry about what had happened the night before. What she had done. What she had told Gabe.

Unable to sleep, she had decided to get up.

"Thanks very much." Helen sarcastically replied as she handed him his cup of coffee.

"Seriously. Maybe you should take the day off work."

"I'll think about it." Helen said and stopped as she saw Gabe come through the door. She felt her face flush.

The boy did not even look at her as he sat down.

"Jeez. Look at you." Donald said to the kid. "You haven't got the same problem as your mother I hope."

"Donald!! Leave him alone." Flashed Helen.

Donald put his hands up in defence. "Jeez. Sorry. I didn't mean to upset anybody. What's the matter with everyone this morning?"

Knowing she had overacted, Helen apologised. "I just had a bad night."

Donald got up from the table and went over and kissed his wife on the forehead.

"I'm sorry, love. Anyway, I'd better get going. I got an early meeting to attend."

"But you promised to give Gabe a lift to school." Helen protested.

"Did I?" Asked Donald guiltily. "Sorry. I forgot."

"DONALD!"

"Gotta go." And Donald quickly grabbed his jacket and rushed out of the house, leaving mother and son alone.

************************************************************************

In silence, Helen picked up Donald's cup and took it to the sink.

What was the matter with her? Talk to the boy.

"Do you want anything for breakfast?" She finally asked.

"No thanks."

He sounded so depressed, Helen thought. Sighing, she pulled her washing gloves off and went round and joined her son.

"You do look a little peaky." She told him when she saw him properly for the first time.

"I had trouble sleeping." Gabe said, doing his best not to look at her.

She knew why and felt guilty.

"I'm sorry, Gabe. I should have never come to your room last night."

For the first time, Gabe turned and looked at his mother.

"I'm not." He said bluntly.

"Gabe." Helen gasped.

"Well I'm not. Nor do I feel guilty for helping you get pregnant."

"Gabe!" Helen hissed as if the whole world could hear.

"But I don't. You said yourself that you would have never got pregnant if it wasn't for me."

"I-I shouldn't have said that...."

"But you did and it's true."

Gabe reached over and grabbed her hand. The contact caused her to flush again, the churning in her stomach returning.

"Y-you don't know what you are saying."

Helen broke away and scurried off into the living room. Leaning on the sideboard, she felt she was literally shaking.

"Mum?"

Slowly she turned round and saw Gabe standing at the door.

She just stared.

He was so handsome! Even despite his scruffiness or even because of it. Gabe was no longer her little boy. He was now a young man.

No! Don't think like that.

"Gabe..?" She whispered as she found herself moving towards him. He started towards her as well.

They met in the middle.

"Honey. This is all wrong."

"I-I don't care, Mum. I-I love you."

Oh Christ!

"Oh darling." Helen said as she took her boy into her arms. "I love you so much."

She felt him hug her back. His body pressing into hers. Then she felt something pushing into her stomach. Helen gasped.

Slowly pulling her head back, she stared into those blue eyes of her son.

"Gabe...?"

Her eyes dropped onto his mouth. Those lips.

Then their mouths were together. Their lips closed but pressing tight to each other as they fiercely hugged.

What am I doing?? She was conscious of her breasts were pressing into the boy's chest. Her nipples achingly hard. Her groin pressing onto his hardness.

Helen pulled back.

Oh God! She loved him so much!

And she could not stop herself as she kissed him again. This time her mouth open. The boy quickly followed suit. Soon mother and son were snogging ardently in the middle of the living room. Their bodies rubbing together.

Finally Helen pulled back again. Looking at his face, she gently stroked his cheek. Her heart went out to the lad. He's only 18 and her son. He didn't know what he's doing. But she did. She should stop this.

"This is so wrong." She whispered again.

But she could not. Instead she pulled away from their embrace. Then taking his hand, Helen Smith -- loving wife and mother, took her son upstairs to her bedroom.

************************************************************************

In Helen's bedroom, the mother and son stood facing each other. The curtains were still drawn from the night before. The parental bed unmade.

Neither said a word as they stared at each other.

Helen moved towards the boy and started to undress him. First was the shirt. It dropped to the ground, allowing Helen to appreciate the boy's naked hairless chest. The skin was so smooth, almost silk like to the touch. His belly was firm with no hint of fat. His arms subtly muscular.

She then slowly unbuckled the belt and pushed down his trousers. Kneeling down as she did so. She noted how strong his legs looked. But the legs were soon forgotten when found herself looking at his crotch.

Oh my!

His pants bulged obscenely, causing the waist band to be pushed outwards as if whatever was in them wanted to get out.

Helen tore her eyes away and looked up at her son. His eyes wide with, what she hoped, was anticipation.

Making sure she looked anywhere except at his groin, Helen grabbed hold of the waist band, pulling it towards her. Then in one quick motion, she pulled the boy's pants down to his feet, helping Gabe step out of his lower garments.

She then looked at his groin and froze.

"Jesus Christ!" She whispered.

The boy's penis stood out stiffly from his hairy groin. But it was not a little boy's penis, it was a thick brute of cock which would have looked big on an adult man, let alone a young boy Gabe's age and build.

Helen just stared at it dumbly.

She had never seen one so large. In her 45 years, she had slept with a handful of boys and men -- all before her marriage, but none measured up to the monster which was standing up to her astonished gaze. Not even her husband. Particularly not her husband.

Its length caused the head, which looked like it was the size of a small plum, to almost reach the boy's belly button. The stalk itself reminded her of one of her cucumbers. It was so thick.

Forcing her eyes off his erection, she looked up at the boy. He stood stock still. His eyes on her.

She looked back down. Has any poor girl try to take this?

"Are you a virgin?" She asked, almost certain of the answer.

Gabe nodded.

Her stomach churned with excitement. She would be his first.

Gingerly, she reached and took him in her hands. There was a gasp from above and she felt the pink club throb.

Ohhh! He was so stiff, thought Helen.

For long moments, her hands ran over the stout erection. Noting how her fingers barely encircled it -- it was so thick.

She looked back at her son's face and saw the pleading in his eyes. Smiling, she knew what he wanted.

Reluctantly, she released his manhood and stood up.

Then, eyes never leaving the son's face, the mother started to strip.

First came off her jumper. Revealing her white pale breasts encased in a thick black bra which struggled to contain her abundant flesh. Instantly, Gabe's eyes widened as he took in the sight.

Discarding the jumper, her hands went behind her to unclip the bra. For a moment she hesitated. She knew that her breasts were big but they were no longer that of a young girl's, a teenager's. They had long started to droop. Especially thanks to their weight and size.

With a twist of her hands, the bra loosened and she slowly peeled it off her chest. Helen intently watched for her son's reaction as her breasts, with their hard aching nipples, came into view as they dropped down onto her chest.

She was rewarded with a gasp and a movement down below made her realise that her son's monster looked even bigger.

She then went down to her jeans. Undoing the belt, she tried to sexily wiggle out of them. Revealing to the boy her thick thighs and legs as she pushed them down to her feet.

Stepping out of them, she only had her unflattering white knickers on.

Oh God! If she had known this was going to happen, she would have worn her red sexy pair.

Still watching her boy's face, she removed her panties. Revealing to him that she was not a natural blond.

Finally, Helen stood naked in front of her naked teenage son.

Gabe just stood there, rock still as his eyes swept over his naked mother's body while she waited expectantly. On the one hand, she had never felt more conscious that she had a body of a middle-aged woman. But on the other, she was doing something so forbidden as to be showing herself to her son. Knowing without doubt that she would be the first real life naked woman he had ever seen.

And the way he looked at her. No-one, not even her husband had ever looked at her with such desire, such hunger. At any moment, it looked like he would launch himself at her.

She in turn could not get over how delicious he looked. The slim young body . The big hard cock that stood out in salute to her.

Finding herself shaking, Helen walked up to him. She pressed herself into the boy, feeling his jutting arousal pressing into her belly as she pushed her big breasts into his chest. Helen wrapped her arms around him, pulling her baby even nearer. Their faces drawing together as they looked at each other with intense desire.

It was too much for the lad. With a groan, Gabe pushed his face forward, finding her mouth as he clumsily tried to kiss her.

Oh God!

Her mouth opening, Helen forced her tongue into her son's mouth and for a moment they struggled against each other as they hungrily frenched. Both lost in their passion. Relishing in the feel of the other's naked body pressing against them.

NO!

She had to stay in control. This their first time together. Her boy's first time.

Gently but firmly, Helen pushed him away. Placing a finger on his lips to stop him from attempting to kiss her again.

But she was just as impatient. She wanted him like no-one else before.

Gently she pushed him back, making him fall onto the bed.

Helen took in the sight presented to her. Her teenage virgin son, naked on her bed. His cock pointing up from a turf of dark pubic hair, all swollen and stiff.

And she was going to have it.

"Get into the middle of the bed." She commanded, intent on keeping a firm hand.. "Mummy is going to make you feel so good."

Hearing herself saying 'Mummy' inflamed her more.

The boy eagerly complied. His young body lay perfectly still while his stout shaft now leaned towards the belly button. Its large head dripping with precum. So full of desire for her.

Helen then lent over him as she took him into her hands. She marvelled at the large pink club. She could not help but notice how different it was to her husband's, Gabe's father. How big it was. The stiffness. Even in their youth, she never remembered Donald's being that hard. In fact, Helen had never held a cock that was so hard. And it was her son's cock. Was she the first woman to see it? To hold and touch it?

Oh God, she hoped she was.

Helen gently kissed the helmet, her touch causing her boy to flinch. Then she ran her tongue over it, licking up the gleaming precum from his prick. It tasted so delicious. She did not stop there. Her mouth stretched open as it covered the head of his hard rod.

She wanted to do more but she knew it would be too much for her baby. Helen knew that he was nearing his climax. Quickly she grabbed hold of the base of his erection, squeezing it. Again marvelling how rock hard it felt.

No, she thought. He can't come yet. Helen needed her boy's first come to be deep inside her.

But she had to be careful. Although the urgency had died, she knew that her son was still on the edge. If she got carried away, she knew he would climax.

She again looked at her boy's erection. It looked so swollen and huge compared to her small hand clamped around its base. So in need to be inside her.

Do it, Helen. She thought to herself. Take him.


Helen got up on her knees and straddled the boy, her eyes returned to his face and saw that he was staring at her, wide-eyed. She smiled before returning her attention to the hard cock straining up at her. The helmet wet with more bubbling pre-cum. Underneath lay two swollen sacks, his testicles swollen with seed. She felt herself shiver at the thought of where that seed would go. What it could do her if she was not already pregnant.