The Distance to Here

Story Info
He remembers the best lovemaking of his life.
1.9k words
4.42
12.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For Kelly, who will always hold a very special place in my heart)

I arrived at 9:30, an hour and a half late. As was typical, I lost time as soon as I walked through the door and it turned out to be a long evening.

It was now nearly 3:00 am and after making love twice, we had exhausted every ounce of our sexual energies. Lying spent in Kelly's bed, I could barely keep my eyes open as I held her gently in my arms.

We were finally quiet, the only sound being that of our breathing, calm now, steady. The room was almost perfectly dark. The gentle flicker from a few dwindling candles created nothing more than dancing silhouettes and shadows on the walls and ceiling. The air was thick and humid, but pleasant and intoxicating. The more I breathed, the more I became relaxed by the mixed erotic scent of vanilla and leftover sex. Little by little, I felt myself being pulled into a deep sleep.

It was cold outside. Too cold, even for mid-October. But the room was warm so we lay on top of the sheets, the blankets still left piled and unused on the floor. It was too warm and the mood was much too intimate for clothing. I myself was still naked apart from a clean pair of boxer shorts.

Kelly donned a new pair of panties and one of my white t-shirts. Together, we basked in the indoor heat, never unaware of the elements just outside the window, still steamed over from the condensation created by our lovemaking. Droplets of water that were too thick and dependent on gravity ran down the pane, leaving wet streaks on the opaque glass. Barely even a glow from the streetlight outside could be seen.

Resting on my back, I held Kelly in the crook of my right arm, as she lay facing me, so soft, feminine and gentle. She felt small and innocent, as I held her, a sensation that was immeasurable and unexplainable. Her smell was incredible, taking hold of both my heart and body as I breathed her in her essence. As always, every bit of her existence had a narcotic effect on me, drugging me, making me want her more, need her. But it was late and exhaustion was winning out after what was fast approaching a 22-hour day. We tried to fight off the fatigue with silly romantic small talk, but our conversation grew tired almost immediately. I knew I couldn't evade sleep much longer.

I was just making the transitional entrance to sleep, where reality and dreams blend together, when I felt Kelly move even closer to me. Her hand lightly rubbed my chest as her lips, soft and gentle, found my neck. Slowly and tenderly she kissed my neck, her body moving against me, and I again longed to taste her mouth on mine.

I turned to my side and returned her kiss. Her mouth was sweet and delicate. I could taste her earlier arousal, as well as a bit of myself in her kiss, inflaming my desire for her. Gently our tongues danced together, our lips caressing each other's, our bodies moving alongside each other. We inhaled each other's essence as we kissed. I wanted to breathe her in, inhale her and make her part of me. I wanted all of her in that kiss.

In little time, our breathing took on a ragged, aroused pattern, not unfamiliar to either of us. Without breaking the kiss, Kelly rolled on top of me, her body molding deliciously into mine. I wrapped my arms around the small of her back and held her tight, never wanting to let go. Unlike our earlier lovemaking, which could have raised the dead, we remained quiet now. The reaction of her body to mine replaced any need for words, foreplay or kinky games.

Holding Kelly on top of me and kissing her deeply while my hands moved through her long curly hair and down over the smooth curve of her ass, I could feel her heart beating. My own heart was pounding in such a way I was not used to and I felt an unfamiliar sensation spread throughout my arms and legs mixed with a shiver of excitement in stomach. My hands trembled as I touched her and my arousal spread not only through my groin, but throughout my entire body.

Kelly and I never broke our kiss. We kissed each other deeply and passionately, with intensity I never knew existed. I was surprised by the aching hardness and arousal in my cock, as I did have two orgasms not all that long ago. Kelly ground herself on top of me now, rubbing her panty-covered pussy over my cock, which was leaking precum and standing out through the fly of my boxers. I could feel she was wet, very wet and I knew her excitement was new and intense, as she just put on a fresh pair of panties.

Lightly pushing Kelly upwards into a semi-sitting position on top of me, I gently slid my hands under her t-shirt and found her nipples hard and pointed. I softly caressed each with my hands carefully tweaking them with my fingers. I played with her breasts not in the kinky, forceful way I had earlier in the evening, but gently and slowly, trying my best to bring her nothing but pleasure. I felt them react under my fingertips, as Kelly quietly moaned into my mouth. Kelly's lips were still glued to mine and our breathing became one. As she breathed out, I breathed in, inhaling her as she did the same to me.

Kelly's hands moved to my neck and she ran her fingers through my hair on the back of my head, sending shivers down my spine. Moving my hands from under her shirt, I again caressed her ass, tenderly pushing down to increase the pressure of her hips against mine, as she continued to grind her wet smooth pussy over my aching hard cock.

My hands again wandered, trailing up the length of her back and finding her neck. I held onto the back of her neck tenderly with one hand, as the other played through her long hair, thick and beautiful. Our kissing became more passionate, more urgent as we continued to simply grind against one another, provoking our need. I cannot say for how long this went on. It felt like forever and at the same time it was nothing more than a sliver of time.

I had never kissed anyone for so long and with so much passion. To this day, words could never describe how erotic and sensual that kiss was or how much it meant to me. I cannot even come close to describing what Kelly did to me that night. I was aroused more so than at any other time in life. I wanted no one and nothing more than I wanted Kelly.

My cock leaked precum and ached. I had to have her, feel myself inside her, even though this would be the third time in one night. If ever there was a time that two people were one with their lovemaking, this was it. We were two individuals making love, but fast melting into one erotic being of flesh, heart and mind. Kelly later described it as, "a perfect fit" and to this day, I think that description is better than anything I could come up with.

Without any suggestion or move on my part, Kelly reached down and pulled her thong panties to the side allowing my cock to immediately slide deep into her wet shaved pussy. She offered no resistance at all and cried out as I effortlessly sank into her with one long stroke. Her pussy wrapped around my cock, deliciously taking me inside of her.

I pushed my hips upward as my fingers continued to play in Kelly's hair and on the back of her neck. Kelly pushed back a little to better grind down on my cock, as she literally soaked me with her juices. Her t-shirt was lifted up and I took each of her nipples in my mouth, teasing them gently with my teeth and running my lips over them before biting down gently as our pace increased. I listened as she quietly moaned and cried out against me, her body's reactions feeding my desire for her.

My entire body and soul was lost in her world. Nothing else existed. Nothing else mattered at that moment. Kelly's body began to shudder and she moved quicker on me as she buried her face into my neck and whispered, "I am going to cum for you again."

That sent me over the edge and I felt my own orgasm building, imminent, despite my two earlier ones. I couldn't hold back and lost all control over my own cock and body, surrendering to what Kelly was unknowingly taking from me.

"Let yourself go Kelly, cum for me again," I whispered and begged of her.

I wanted her to cum on me. To give all of herself to me while at the same time, giving myself to her, all through her orgasm. Neither of us cried out loud or made that much noise, rather we rode the silent intensity between us, allowing ourselves to be swept along simply by passion and later I realized, love.

Kelly came hard on me, her body sheen with sweat as she took me. Lifting her pussy almost all the way off my cock, she slammed herself back down hard on me, driving my cock deep inside her. She continued to lift and drop on me, over and over as her orgasm soaked me. I felt the cum building in my balls and the contractions of my cock as I my own orgasm hit. Grabbing her by the waist, I pulled Kelly down hard on top of me, driving my cock deep into her creaming pussy and grinding hard, as I came inside deep inside her. All the while her own orgasm fought me, her body uncontrollably trying to desperately lift and drop on my cock, the conflict of each orgasm only enhancing the other. Even though I had already cum two other times that night, this third one was the longest and most intense. I held Kelly as tight and as close to me as I could while filling her pussy with my cum. I held closer than I ever held her previously or ever would again.

We continued to kiss long after our orgasms subsided, my cock growing soft inside her. I never wanted to let her go, but eventually, somehow, we broke our kiss. Kelly remained on top of me for so long and we said nothing. We simply stared into each other's eyes and enjoyed how our bodies felt together.

I loved her then and told her. It wasn't the first time I told her I loved her, nor her to me. But it was the first time that I knew for sure. At that moment I realized, or rather admitted to myself, that I did love her with every inch of my being. I thought nothing could ever happen to make me not love her and to this day, I still do.

Sadly, Kelly and I are no longer together and regrettably do not even speak. Like many relationships, this one went sour and both of us acted in regrettable ways rendering our situation to where we can never be together, even if we were meant to. Still, she is my "Special One" and will always be for me, "The Distance to Here".