The Diving Board

Story Info
Husband has another man give wife a massage.
1.6k words
3.6
131.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After advertising on some Massage BB's, Craig checked his e-mail and found a letter in it asking Craig if he would be interested in meeting with a couple to give the guy's wife a sensuous massage leading to a threesome. John, the husband, gave a description of his wife. Jackie's description: 5'6" 149 lbs 38DD real tits with long black hair lamina complexion and kissable lips everywhere.

How could anyone refuse a chance opportunity to meet such a beauty? Craig responded back to the couple with a yes, I would enjoy kissing and rubbing your wives lips making sure that she cums many times during and after the massage.

John wrote back, that Jackie is interested and not to bore the reader Craig is skipping all the e-mails that went back and forth to set up this threesome. John has Craig come over to the house to give his wife a massage. When Craig arrives at the house, he finds a 6-bedroom mansion with swimming pool, tennis courts and a large outdoor hot tub. John has a oversized massage table set up outside next to the Hot Tub and Jackie is sitting and waiting nude for Craig in the Tub.

As part of Craig's e-mails, he explains that this is his first threesome and John told him to just go with the flow. Craig was to start the massage on Jackie while John watches, after Jackie is heated up, Craig could start having sex with Jackie and then John will join them.

John asked Jackie out of the Hot Tub as Craig sees this beautiful brunette with very large tits, his eyes won't leave her 38DD breasts not even looking or interested at the rest of her body until John introduces the two of them and Craig break's out of his daze to say hello. Jackie, being use to men being dazed by her huge tits, takes her wet nude body and presses it up to Craig to give him a big hug; meanwhile her breasts are pushing into Craig's body.

Jackie dries her body off then lies down on the large massage table. Trying to stay and be like a professional massage therapists, Craig starts preparing to give this beauty a massage. Craig starts the massage at Jackie's feet, rubbing them first, then the ankles, calves, leading up to Jackie's thigh.

At the thigh, Craig starts his hands traveling up just below Jackie's pussy and starts going down to her feet. Meanwhile Jackie's breathing has started to increase. John is watching all this off to the side of the table; both Craig and John are wearing shorts and t-shirts. Craig slowly starts rubbing with a little more oil on his hands, Jackie's body, heading from her feet up to those gorgeous huge globes then starts rubbing these beautiful huge globes. Craig does this for a little bit, then starts down towards Jackie's feet making sure to brush her pussy lips. Craig could see that Jackie is enjoying the massage and teasing so he invites John over to help continue the massage on Jackie.

John comes over to the table and places his hands on the right side of Jackie then copies what Craig is doing. Craig sees some droplets coming out of Jackie's hot pussy, so he decides to places two fingers inside to start massaging the inside of her pussy. John sees that Jackie is enjoying Craig's penetration so he copies Craig and adds his two fingers into Jackie. Since Craig has only one hand into Jackie he takes his other hand to start massaging Jackie's left tit, meanwhile John follows Craig's lead to start massaging Jackie's right tit.

With fours fingers in her pussy and a hand on each breast Jackie is starting into her first orgasm of many today. Jackie's body starts moving up and down on the table, the table is large enough for Jackie to move around a little and she does. John and Craig are finding it hard to stay planted with their hands and fingers into and on her body but being the nice men that they are they keep right up with Jackie until she cums like there is no tomorrow.

Now that Jackie has had her first orgasm with Craig, John suggests that they let Jackie rest a minute so both men get out of their t-shirts and shorts to jump with their raging hard ons into the cool water of the pool. Craig sees an oversized diving board at the end of the pool and asks John about the diving board. John explains to Craig that it was custom made similar to the massage table for fun and games. John, along with other men have often taken Jackie on the board so Craig tells John he plans to get Jackie on the board, to which John says have fun.

Meanwhile Jackie gets off the massage table and jumps into the pool, first swimming over to Craig to plant a huge kiss with lots of tongue then to her husband John to thank both men for the great orgasm that she had. Craig swims over to Jackie and starts kissing her all over including her 38DD tits. Craig dives underwater to start licking at her pussy lips then comes up for some air. John enjoys watching his wife Jackie getting pleasure from other men so he swims over to the side to watch the show begin. Jackie goes underwater and starts sucking on Craig's 8-inch penis to just before he is ready to cum then stops.

Craig is very horny at this point and all he wants to do is shoot his first load for the afternoon. John suggests to Jackie that she lies down on the diving board so that Craig can experience fucking on the oversized board. Jackie gets out of the pool with Craig following very closely. Jackie lies down on her back to allow Craig easy access to enter her very wet pussy.

Craig decides that he first needs to taste the nectar from this creature so he spreads her legs, placing his head right between to start licking away. Craig first licks Jackie's outside lips, and then starts slowly to lick her inner lips. Jackie's hips start rocking on the dive board and the board starts moving up and down to Jackie's movement increasing the experience for both Jackie and Craig. Craig loves the new feeling on the dive board, so he starts to lick then lightly bite/nibble Jackie's clit.

Jackie starts entering into her second orgasm for the afternoon and since Craig hasn't cum yet, he quickly enters Jackie's very wet love tunnel to slowly move his 8-inch penis in and out. Meanwhile John is on a padded pool lounge chair stroking his 7-inch thick penis while watching Craig and Jackie screwing as if they never fucked anyone before. Craig could not wait to start nibbling and teasing Jackie's large breasts so as he is slowly going in and out of Jackie's very wet and excited pussy, Craig starts teasing Jackie's tits putting Jackie over the edge. Craig licks Jackie's left tit, lightly biting her nipple, then repeats the action on her right tit. Jackie starts cumming, with her body moving the diving board up and down, as if an Olympic Diver is on the board for their medal-winning dive. Craig cannot take it any longer, so he starts spurting into Jackie's pussy, cumming like he has never cum before filling Jackie's pussy with lots of his semen.

Hearing John screaming from the side, Jackie and Craig stop what they are doing for a minute to watch as John squirts his semen 3 to 4 inches in the air to fall all over himself from his masturbation session while watching Jackie and Craig on the diving board. After watching John cum, Jackie and Craig resume their lovemaking for a little longer not wanting to stop the feeling they both were having. Craig cannot take screwing Jackie any longer and needs a break so he tells Jackie to join him in the hot tub so that he can recharge his batteries.

John seeing Craig and Jackie heading towards the hot tub gets up to follow them in the tub. All three jump into the Hot Tub for a group Hug. John asks Jackie if she was happy that Craig came over to give her a massage so Jackie gives John a big kiss on his lips to thank him for Craig.

John and Jackie huddle together so that Jackie can start playing with John to thank him for Craig. Meanwhile Craig watches the husband and wife interact with each other. John is sitting on the hot tub's bench seat, allowing Jackie to mount his rock hard penis, with the warm water feeling great on their bodies. Craig can tell that they know each others hot buttons. Jackie and John start to get into their rhythm while Craig watches, getting excited as the couple's body starts shaking up and down in the warm water. Craig's starts getting hard again, so he decides to masturbate trying to keep his strokes paced to Jackie and John's.

Prior to the couple cumming, they invite Craig to join in by taking Jackie's back door or ass. Jackie takes his penis in her hand to direct it towards her anal bud however with the warm water and little lubrication, Craig has a hard time entering her anal canal, but with patience he finally enters her ass and slowly gets into the couple's rhythm. Craig can feel John's penis as the two of them sandwich Jackie in the Hot Tub. Both Jackie and John start cumming together first with Craig following. All three stay in the hot tub, no one moving their bodies enjoying the sandwich feeling with Jackie in the middle with her pussy filled with John's 7-inch thick penis and ass filled with Craig's 8-inch skinny penis. All three are thinking life cannot get any better then this.

The end

I appreciate positive input. Thank you for reading my story, I hoped you enjoyed it!