The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny started to bend down to suck her exposed nipples, but Brian said, "I just blasted my spunk all over those, dude. You might not want to." Danny made a face. "No way, man."

"You know," said Brian, "I like that idea of bending her over and fucking her. Gloria, why don't you go put your hands on that table?" She walked over to the table and put her hands down. Her skirt pushed against the edge and flared up.

"Hmm," said Danny. "I think that skirt is going to be a problem. Take it off, Gloria." She stood up and undid the snap at the back of the skirt. Then she pushed it down and stepped out of it.

"Slide yourself forward, slut," said Brian. "Put your cheek on the table and stretch your arms out in front of you. She slid her face down to the cool wood. She had to lean forward a bit and shift the weight to the toes of her shoes, and her ass poked up in the new pose.

She felt someone behind her, and then Brian leaned close, his hard cock pressing against her pussy. "Ready for another twofer, Gloria?" She nodded. He hooked his thumbs into her ruffled panties and pulled them down. She felt a cool breeze against her ass and exposed cunt.

"Since I came on her tits, bro, why don't you fuck her first?" said Brian. "Besides, I'll have more than enough time with her."

Danny stepped forward, and she heard him unzip his pants. She could not wait to feel a dick between her legs after all the slutting it up she had done this morning. She felt the head of Danny's cock at her pussy lips, and then he pushed in. She groaned as he did. She was so wet that he went right to the hilt right away. The thrust scooted her down the table a bit.

Danny grabbed her hips and began outright fucking her. In and out, and in and out. Each push made her cry out in pleasure, especially with the front of her pussy sliding against the table.

Danny's cock continued to thrust, with shouts of encouragement from Brian. "Yeah," he said. "Fuck that wet cunt."

Danny was still hammering away at her, and Gloria was loving the feel of his long cock pistoning between her legs.

"I want some of that action," said Brian. "Danny, pull out for a minute. I've got an idea." Danny slid his cock out, and Gloria gave a little cry.

"Stand up, Gloria, and take off that top. Then lie down on your back on the table. And lie down width-wise so I can get to that luscious mouth of yours." She stood up and pulled off her top, keeping turned away from the boys and then spinning with her hands over her tits. She was wearing nothing except for her lace tiara, her white tights, and her black heels.

"You want these, Brian? Do you want to watch them shake as you and Danny fuck me?" She gave her tits a squeeze and then dropped her hands. Then she lifted herself onto the table, spun to one side, and lay down. She slid her head over the edge of the table and spread her legs wide.

"Come and get it, boys," she said. Danny took off his shirt so that he was naked, and Brian quickly undressed.

Danny stood between her legs and shoved his still-hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh, yes, Danny. Fuck me hard. Brian, please let me suck your cock. Please?" Brian grinned and moved to her face. His dick was hard as well from watching Danny fuck her.

She opened her mouth and he positioned his dick at her lips. He pushed in and she moaned against his hard shaft. He pulled back and pushed in again, going a bit deeper.

Then he and Danny hit a rhythmn, the one sliding out as the other slid in. The boys were thrusting hard, and by now Brian was getting his dick all the way into her mouth and down her throat. Her ass squeaked as it rubbed against the table.

Since that first time she had fucked the two of them, she hadn't had both inside of her again. But she loved the feel of the two dicks sliding in and out of her at the same time. Her pussy and mouth were sopping wet, one from stimulation, one from the occasional gag as Brian's dick pushed its way in. She felt so full with these two. She moaned loudly against Brian's cock as the two thrust and withdrew. She had never been fucked like this, and she worried that she wouldn't be able to go back to just one guy at a time. She wondered if Danny and Brian had any friends who would be 18 next year. She loved sex, and she loved having these two young men working her over.

She was feeling warm as her body rushed to an orgasm, and she reached her hands up to her breasts to begin fondling them.

"Oh, yeah. Play with those big tithes," she heard Brian say. "You like this, don't you, slut? You like the feel of these two dicks filling you up?" She mm-hmmed against his cock and played with her nipples. Then she felt Brian bend over and grab her tits in his hands, continuing to fill her mouth with his hard shaft.

She thought, again, of how she must look, and the thought made her cum, hard, around Danny's dick. "Mm. Mm. Mm." She grunted against the cock in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah," said Danny as he continued to pump her clenching pussy.

Brian couldn't take anymore. He pushed forward and began shooting cum into her mouth. The awkward angle meant that some spilled out and dripped down her face.

Danny wasn't far behind, and she wrapped her legs around him to pull him in deep. He shouted and exploded into her. The sensation and her already sensitive pussy caused her to cum again.

Danny pulled out.

"Want to hang out a bit, bro?" asked Brian. "We could fuck her again." Gloria lifted herself on to her elbows and looked at Danny. A streak of cum went up her face from her lips, and she could feel her juices and Danny's cum dripping onto the table.

"Ooh, Danny. I'd like that," she said. "I'd like the feel of your two hard cocks filling me all day. Or you could take turns: Brian fucks me while you get hard, and then you fuck me as he gets hard. I wonder if you two studs could get hard enough to just keep me filled up." She pulled a finger down the cum streak and slid it into her mouth.

"Man, I'd love to," said Danny. "But I promised Stan and Greg I'd help them out with some project. But maybe I'll come by your house for a visit tomorrow, eh, Gloria?" She smiled and licked her lips.

"Before you go, Danny," said Brian. "Let's have her perform a little for us. Gloria? The table is dirty. You need to clean it."

He slapped Danny on the chest as he finished. "And you need to clean it with your tongue. Get off the table and bend over. Start licking up all that juice."

She did as he said, sliding her tongue along the wet spot she had left on the table while she slowly gyrated her ass and spread her legs slightly for Danny and Brian's ogling pleasure. She was sure to give them a good show.

"Mmm, this tastes so good," she moaned as she licked. The boys stood to one side so they could look at her tongue and her swaying ass. "Danny, your spunk tastes so delicious mixed with my pussy's juices."

"Does this seem slutty, boys? Hmm? It feels slutty. Am I being a good little slut for you? Am I?"

"Hell yes," said Brian. "And the night is young."

"Mmm, it is," she said, continuing to lap up the residue.

* * *

By dinner time, Gloria was glowing. She hadn't had this much sex in one day for years. After Danny had left, Brian had made her masturbate, which in turn caused her to cum three more times. She was surprised the neighbors hadn't come over, she had been moaning so loudly. She had imagined a whole streetful of handsome young men at the door and windows, looking in and then coming in to pleasure themselves and her. The thought had pushed her over the edge to her third orgasm.

Then Brian had told her to get up on her hands and knees, and he had slid his once-again hard dick -- how many times could these guys get it up, anyway? -- between her legs. She had rocked back and forth as he thrust into her for twenty minutes, eventually cumming again from the pleasure.

The two had then lay, panting on the floor, for a short time before falling asleep for a late afternoon nap.

Now it was 6:00, and Gloria was just finished cleaning herself up and redoing her make-up, as Brian had asked. He had had her get dressed again, but told her to leave off the skirt. So she was dressed in the black, elastic-bordered top, ruffly white panties, white tights, and black heels. The lace tiara was still in place, though she had had to readjust it after the day's escapades.

She came out into the living room. Brian was coming in from the kitchen.

"Let's go to the couch," he said. She slid on to the leather church with a sigh. Brian sat next to her and put his arm around her.

"Why don't you give me a kiss, Gloria," he said. She turned to him and kissed him on the lips. She let her lips linger a bit and then she slid her tongue into his mouth.

He responded eagerly, and the two made out passionately. Brian's hands were squeezing her tits and running along her exposed midriff and up her thighs.

The two were all over each other when the doorbell rang.

"I ordered us some pizza," said Brian. "Why don't you go answer the door while I go get the money." With her skimpy outfit and tousled hair, she was about to make someone's night.

She opened the door to see a skinny, bearded twentysomething looking at the pizza box.

"Pizza for Mr...," he started and then stopped when he looked up.

"Yes, that's right," said Gloria, maintaining a proper posture as best she could. She worried he'd give himself whiplash, bobbing his head up and down like that.

"Have him bring it in here," called Brian. "I'm still digging up the money." Bastard. He had obviously planned this.

She waved the pizza guy in and walked in front of him, swaying her hips. The open lust on his face was a delight.

"Oh, hey," said Brian as the two came in. "So, I've found enough for the pizza, but I don't have enough for a tip." He looked pointedly at Gloria. "But maybe we can figure something out." Gloria felt her pussy twitch.

"Come here for a minute," Brian said to her. She did and turned around. The pizza guy was standing there with his mouth open. She guessed this wasn't standard fare for him.

"The pizza's $20, right?" asked Brian. The other young man nodded absently. Gloria was pretty sure he hadn't even looked at Brian yet.

"I've got four five-dollar bills," said Brian. He reached over her shoulder and pulled the neckline out over her right tit. He dropped one bill into it, so it rested under her breast. Then he did the same with her left one. The pizza guy just stared. Gloria idly wondered if eyes could explode from being open too much.

Brian snapped his fingers until the other man looked at him. Brian reached behind her and pulled out the waistband of her underwear. He tucked the third bill between her ass cheeks. Then he slid his hand around the front and reached with his other hand to place the last bill down against her pussy.

"That last one might be a little wet," Brian said. "Sorry about that. Now, slut, go over to the nice man and let him take his money."

Brian caught the pizza guy's attention and said, "Okay, buddy. You've got two minutes to find all those bills. Take your time, do whatever you need to do to get to them, but at two minutes, you have to bail. Will that cover the tip?"

Gloria grimaced. A $20 pizza might get a $2 tip. She was worth more than that, she thought.

The other man nodded and then swallowed hard. He gingerly put his hands up to Gloria's breasts and began feeling them. When she didn't stop him, he squeezed her tits awkwardly.

Good lord, she thought. Even as a virgin, Danny had had more finesse. He wasn't even looking at her face: He kept his eyes locked onto her barely covered breasts.

"Thirty seconds down," said Brian from the table he was leaning against. "Dude, I didn't put the bills on the outside of her clothes."

The stranger nodded slightly, and then slid his hands up to the swell of her cleavage cresting over her top. He looked at her as he hooked his fingers into her top. She wasn't going to stop him, obviously. He pulled down slowly, exposing more of her chest.

When her nipples came into view, though, he couldn't help himself. He tugged down quickly. Her top now enclosed her stomach and her wrists and rested just above her underwear. The two $5 bills fluttered out.

"Now remember, man," said Brian. "Do whatever you need to do." The pizza guy -- Gloria would feel a little less weird about this if she knew his name -- grinned crazily and wrapped his hands around her breasts. He squeezed them and rubbed the nipples furiously. Then he leaned forward and took her left nipple in his mouth.

Gloria sighed as his tongue slid around her breast hungrily. He wasn't very good at this, but a licked nipple was a licked nipple, and her make-out session with Brian had gotten her incredibly horny. She reached up her hands and pulled him closer, and he put his hands on her hips and sucked harder.

"One minute down," said Brian. "Better find those other bills."

The pizza man stepped back and grinned some more. He hadn't said anything yet since he saw Gloria, nearly naked, standing at the door. But he got a hungry look in his eyes and said, "Oh, yeah. I know exactly where to look."

He started to step around her, but Brian interrupted. "Slut, turn around for him."

She did, and his hands were on her hips before she had finished.

"Let's see, honey," he said into her ear. "Where did he put that money, again?" She felt his hands slide under her waistband and then pull down. She could feel his hands against her round, naked ass.

"Oh, yeah. Here's one." He slid the bill out from between her cheeks, but then grabbed her ass and squeezed. He was pulling her into him, and she could feel his hard-on against her naked body.

"If I had more time with you, I'd so tap that," he said.

Then he reached his hand around the front. "Oh, look. Another one." He plucked the bill from her panties, but then rested his hand against her pussy.

"Thirty seconds left," said Brian.

"Thirty seconds to enjoy this cunt," she heard in her ear. His hand began sliding up and down her exposed lips.

"Oh, yeah, baby," he panted. "Think of my dick between your legs. Would you like that?" The rubbing was getting faster. This guy was an oaf, but she couldn't help but moan.

"No time for that, I'm afraid. But let's give you a taste." With that, he slid his hand down and pushed two fingers into her pussy. He pushed them in deeper, down to the second knuckle. She moaned again.

"You like that, bitch? Yeah? You fucking slut?"

He slid his fingers in and out a few more times until Brian called time. "Okay, man, I hope that covers it."

"Fuck yeah, it does," said the stranger. "You are going to have a bitching night fucking this pretty piece of ass. I'd love to see that little bubble butt spread out around my dick. Or that sweet little mouth. Fuck yeah."

Brian and the pizza man fist-bumped and Brian walked him out.

Gloria was still standing there, her ruffled panties down to her knees and her flimsy top pulled down over her stomach.

"Very nicely done, Gloria," said Brian. He stood behind her and tugged her underwear down to her feet. Then he had her step out of them. "Follow me to the table."

He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. He sat down on his chair, slid his boxers down to expose his hard cock, and waved at Gloria to come sit on his lap.

"Why don't you sit on my cock and face the table," he said. She didn't hesitate: After making out with Brian for half an hour and then getting manhandled by a stranger, her pussy was dripping wet, and she slid straight down his pole. Her feet didn't quite reach the floor.

Brian put his hands on her hips and began lifting her up. She helped by pushing herself up with her hands. Then she let herself fall down his dick again and she gasped as he went deep into her.

He began to bounce her up and down, and she was yelling out with each thrust. "Oh, yes, Brian. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She rode him hard, up and down, and began to feel herself cum. God, how many orgasms was she going to get today? As she began to shudder she let out a shout. And as her pussy clamped down on Brian's dick, he began to cum as well, shooting hot liquid into her cunt. Fuck, at this rate she was going to tell Brian and Danny that they could take her forever, not just until they left for school. She got an image in her mind of her in a little sexy Santa outfit, or maybe just a big red bow resting between her tits with another over her pussy, when they were home for winter break.

She lifted off of him and lay down on the floor as Brian went and got plates for the pizza. He put one down in front of him, but when she started to get up, he stopped her. "I like seeing you on the floor," he said. He put the plate down near her.

"You can eat, but you have to eat on your hands and knees," he said. "That way, I get to see that pretty ass of yours. Our pizza guy was right: That is a nice little bubble. And you can take your top all the way off."

She put herself on all fours, but then leaned down on her elbows so her ass was high in the air and her pussy was pointed up. It also allowed her to use her hands to eat. A day of orgasms had left her famished. She could do without the little submissive acts Brian liked, but for the amount of sex she was getting, she wasn't going to complain.

After dinner, Brian told her to clean up the dishes. She was still dressed in nothing but white tights, black heels, and her little tiara. But when she asked, Brian let her put on her small apron. He watched her from the dining room as she walked around, the ribbon of her skirt tied in the back but with long tails fluttering over her butt.

"Well, Gloria," he said as she finished cleaning up, "I need a break. How about we watch TV for a bit before you put on your little show for me?"

"I am feeling a little stretched out," she said with a smile. Brian's break didn't mean she got to put on extra clothes, though. Not that she really had any beyond what she was going to wear later. He got out an afghan from the closet, and the two of them sat under it for a few hours, watching sitcoms and crime shows. He gave her little kisses and strokes throughout, and she returned the favor, running her hands idly around his cock.

At 10pm, however, Brian clicked off the TV and turned to her. "Let's go to bed. Go get yourself ready. I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom."

* * *

She primped her curls one more time before leaving the hallway bathroom and heading to Brian's room. He had dimmed his lights a bit, and he lay on his bed in just his boxers. His head rested on his arm.

She smiled at him. She was wearing gray cotton hotpants cut high up the side and a long, blue Cal T-Shirt that had belonged to her husband. That's where Brian would be going in the fall. She still had her overnight bag, so she walked it over to his desk.

"Go Bears," said Brian with a chuckle. "Or should I say 'Go Bare'?"

"Now, Gloria, when you do your striptease for me, I want you to stay in about a four-square foot area near the foot of my bed." He waved up behind him, and she saw the video camera on the bookcase above his head. The record light was on.

"Ooh," she cooed. "Our own little porno. I guess I'd better make it good, then."

She stepped forward, leaned over, and kissed him on the lips.

She went over to her overnight bag and got out her iPhone. She put it on the dresser behind where she'd be stripping and fiddled with it until she got it to the playlist she had set up. She pushed play.

As Britney Spears' "Slave 4 U" began playing, Gloria began swaying to the beat. She loved the overt sexuality of this song's beat, and of course the title fit her promise to Danny and Brian.

She began dancing more, bending over with her ass towards Brian and then coming up with an arch. She moved her hips in a circle as she did. And in the faster parts of the song, she faced away from Brian and shook her ass at him. As she turned toward him again, she could see the stirring of his cock. She looked straight at the camera and squeezed her breasts together. Her nipples were poking at the thin fabric.