The DJ Ch. 1

Story Info
A disc jockey is pleased by three clones.
2k words
3.24
16k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights were bright. The music was loud. The crowd was jumping. This was his house. He ruled the airwaves every Saturday night. This was his night, his time and his music.

He belonged here, and the crowd knew it. What he played, he played for them, but mostly for himself.

He was Rico, the hottest disc jockey the club had ever hired. And they were glad they did. He rode the wave of excitement he generated as he played his selections.

The crowd always lined up early at Suburban’s. They wanted the chance to see him in action, to listen to his original mixes and his sultry voice, and to dance until their legs turned to jelly.

This dark haired, blue eyed stood no more than six feet tall and was of a small build. He had a well-defined body, with average chest and arms. He moved fluidly as he spun the tunes for the throng of people requesting their favorites.

He loved his job, and he loved playing his music. He received the adoration and respect from the patrons, but most certainly, he loved the women who wanted to take him home with them.

He would gracefully turned them down, not wishing to mix business and pleasure, although his business was his pleasure. And he brought that to the job every night he was there. This night was going to be entirely different…

The crowd was wound up pretty high and the night was about at an end. He played a couple more brain numbing songs before announcing the last one. The crowd booed him as he anticipated. The couples grouped together, each of them pressed tightly against each other. The remaining people dispersed among friends. Several ladies approached Rico, wishing one more chance at a dance with him, but again he refused the advances.

The night was over, and his head reeled from the excitement wearing off. He loaded up his car with his equipment, smoking slowly on a Craven menthol when he was approached again by another of one of his many groupies.

“How was your night gorgeous?’ she asked.

She was a beautiful woman, blonde and legs that disaeppered under the tiniest skirt he had ever seen. Her hazel eyes met his and he gently coughed.

“It was as exciting as always. How about you?” he asked casually, turning to face her.

She sauntered over to him, her breasts swaying under her silk top. She moved close to him, leaning her arm on the trunk of his car.

“It was great. You sure know how to play your music. Any chance of maybe getting some coffee?”

“Sorry sweety, I’ve got to get this stuff home, and I got myself a busy day tomorrow. Next week maybe…” he brushed her off.

She looked at him, glancing at him up and down. She smiled, kissed him gently on the cheek and walked away. He watched as she moved further and further away until she disappeared around the corner.

He shook his head, knowing full well that he was stupid for turning such a gorgeous woman away, but he couldn’t afford to ruin the game he played at the club. He had to remain single, the only way he could keep the women coming to the club. This was his hook, and the owners knew it too.

He climbed into the car and turned the engine over. It roared to life and he made his way out of the parking lot. He took the main street, but soon deviated onto the back roads, avoiding the drunks and the roadblocks. He drove this route often, so he knew where to avoid.

Maybe it was his inattention, maybe it was the darkness, but he somehow misses his turn and found himself down a street that looked totally unfamiliar to him. There were no lights along the street, and no vehicles seemed to travel along here either.

He stopped the vehicle and got out. He looked around, the houses were set far apart from each other, and no lights were present in them either. He felt the night chill, and decided to try and back step to his last turn. He climbed back into the car and turned it carefully around, cursing as he went.

Suddenly his car was enveloped in a bright blinding light. Everywhere he looked all he saw was white light. He slammed the brakes, screeching his car to a halt. The radio came alive with the sounds of a thousand people talking at once. He tried turning it off, but it always came back on. He tried to change the channel, but nothing would stop the talking.

The driver’s side door opened, and he felt that he was being hijacked or robbed. He felt a hand on his arm, but when he reached for it, there was none, although he was still being pulled from the vehicle.

He stood in front of his car, unable to move. The light was high above him and it covered everything around him. He suddenly felt hands grabbing his extremities and pulling upward. He struggled against the unseen forces, but eventually grew tired the closer he got to the light. His head felt heavy and he drifted off to unconsciousness.

He awoke inside what appeared to be a normal room. The furnishing were simple, a bed, a dresser, a lamp, a table and two chairs. He looked around, and saw that he was alone. He rubbed his head, trying to remember how he got here. He remembered the encounter on that desolate street, but nothing more.

He looked out the window against the far wall, and saw nothing but sky. He panicked, he couldn’t see the ground beneath him, only the faint sight of the roofs of the city buildings below. He was traveling high above the city, but could not envision how.

The door opened and in walked the gorgeous blonde he had met earlier in the evening entered. She wore a silk nightgown, barely covering her ample bosom. She walked over to the bed where he lay.

“Well hello again. Did you have a good sleep?” she asked.

He watched her make herself comfortable on the edge of the bed, and propped himself on one elbow.

“Where am I? How did I get here?” he asked rubbing his head again.

She looked at him in fascination. She did not speak at first, letting the sight of his body wash over her. She approached him and stole a kiss from his lips.

“We are travelers from the galaxy. We have heard of this planet and its many pleasures.” She explained before being interrupted.

Again the door opened and two more women entered, both of them looking exactly like the first. Both wore the same as the first. Their bodies matched each other’s exactly, and each moved in synch with the other.

“What the hell?” Rico said.

“My name is Tricka, this is Nikron and Henrine. We are here to what you would call, experiment.”

Rico’s head throbbed even harder now, and as the women disrobed in unison, his throbbing shifted from his mind to his crotch. They stood before him, completely naked, their bodies glowing a pale pinkish. They moved to him, encircling him on three sides.

The three women assaulted Rico, each of them tearing at his clothes. He tried to resist, but his crotch told him that resistance was futile. Tricka was pulling at his jeans while Nikron and Henrine pulled off his shirt. He reached for Nikron and pulled her close to his mouth, sucking one of her pert nipples between his lips. Henrine moved herself between Nikron and Rico, assuming a position at Nikron’s other breast and imitated what Rico was doing to her clone. Tricka had Rico pants around his ankles now, his penis fully exposed.

She touched it lightly, not quite sure what she should do with it. It jumped at her touch, making her jump back. Rico let Nikron’s nipple fall out of his mouth and looked down at Tricka kneeling between his legs.

“Wrap your hand around it and stroke it up and down like this.” He instructed, showing her what she should do with his own hand.

He took her hand and replaced it on his penis. She stroked him slowly as he returned to licking and nibbling on Nikron’s breast. Henrine mimicked him exactly, matching his motions.

Nikron’s head rolled back as he and Henrine administered the tongue lashing on her breasts, and Tricka grew bolder, placing Rico’s penis in her mouth. Rico was surprised at this sudden boldness, but lay back and enjoyed her sucking lips.

“We don’t usually have a male around for us.” Henrine mentioned, letting go of Nikron’s nipple.

“Ladies, why don’t we give Rico a little performance of our encounters?” said Tricka giggling.

The three women moved together, joining in the middle of the bed. Tricka’s mouth opened and closed on Nikron’s mouth. Henrine lay down on the bed beside Rico and she looked at him deeply. Her legs spread wide, her fingers running over her moist pussy.

Nikron and Tricka move to Henrine’s side, each of them straddling one of her legs. Rubbing their pussies against her legs, Nikron and Tricka lower themselves to her chest, each licking and sucking on Henrine’s nipples. Rico watched from the edge of the bed, his cock in his hand, stroking as he watched the three women pleasure themselves.

Nikron was the first to climax. Her body shook and she rocked faster against Henrine’s right leg. She moaned loudly as the orgasm spread through her. Henrine cupped a handful of hair and pulled Nikron’s head tighter to her nipple.

Tricka looked behind her, watching Rico as he stroked his cock, and smiled.

“Would you like to join in with that?” she asked.

“Tell me when and where!” he exclaimed.

“Between my tits! Right now!” whimpered Henrine.

Rico quickly moved from the edge of the bed and straddled Henrine chest, pressing his hard cock between her breasts. Nikron and Tricka pressed Henrine’s breasts around his shaft as he began to rock back and forth. Henrine’s tongue licked at his balls as Nikron lowered her mouth to his tip and Tricka kissed him deeply.

They continued this way, occasionally Nikron and Tricka exchanging positions, and then both of them licking his cock as it slid between Henrine’s breasts. And then moving to his lips and the both of them kissing his lips. Nikron reached for each nipple, twisting them lightly.

He was nearing his own orgasm, and he let them know. He rocked faster and faster, feeling the building grow in his balls. The two girls reached between Henrine’s legs, joining her fingers between her pussy lips. They coated their fingers in her juices as they rocked back and forth in unison.

Rico felt his cum boil over and coated Henrine’s stomach. The two straddling girls reached their own orgasm as they saw their first view of male cum. Henrine pulled Rico back, letting her tongue lick the tip of his shaft, tasting his cum on her lips. She exploded in her own climax as he slid his cock into her moist mouth.

The foursome lay on the bed, entwined together, exhausted, yet content. They fell asleep in each other’s arms, and slept for some time. When Rico awoke, he found himself in his car again. He looked around him, and he thought he saw what appeared to be some kind of small craft off to his left.

He exited his car and walked over to the craft. The door opened and there stood the three naked women he had spent the night with hours ago. He walked nearer to them and they smiled at him.

“It is time for you to go Rico.” Said Tricka.

The door closed and the three women disappeared. The ground rumble as the craft slowly elevated itself. The light that blinded him earlier reappeared and within moments he was blinded again. Then just as suddenly as it had appeared, it was gone.

He looked skyward and swore he could see a tiny blinking light speeding across the sky and then completely disappear. He watched for some time, trying to figure out what had just happened. He knew that just experienced something out of this world and no one would believe him.