The Djinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayes remained on his side and slid his hand behind him, along her flank, along her hip, around the curve of her ass. He gave a gentle squeeze, gripping her flesh. Her hips pressed against him, a sigh escaped her lips. Embolded, Hayes ran his palm down the back of her thigh and up her side.

The djinn's hand slid down his chest, over his torso, and between his legs. He was already hard when her hand stroked his cock.

Hayes enjoyed her hand wrapped around him for a few moments. He did not remember ever being as hard as he was right now. He rolled toward her, fighting through her holding him back. He let the weight of his body settle on her. She gave a hiss of pleasure. He grinded his body into hers, his cock rubbing against her clit. Her eyes met his and he was simultaneously repelled and aroused. The djinn's pupils were tiny pricks of flame.

Hayes lifted himself up on his palms and easily slid inside her. She grunted with pleasure, fingernails dragging along his back. He stopped, seated deep inside. She felt smoother than anyone Hayes had ever been with before. He felt her muscles tighten down on him, grip him, draw him further into her. Hayes moved his hips and she joined him. They matched a slow, steady pace, rocking together. Hayes pushed himself up off her and she ran her hands along his body. Fingers played with his chest hair, teased his nipples. A hand pulled at his hips, urging him on.

Hayes picked up the pace, gliding in and out, stroking her from inside. She followed his lead and her body rolled in sync with his. He slowed, teasing her, coming all the way out of her before easing himself back in. She screamed in frustration and reached up, yanking on the hair on his head.

Hayes was momentarily stunned at the snap of pain. Distracted, he was flipped, (thrown?), on his back. She hovered over him. Slowly, ever so slowly, she lowered herself on his cock, impaling herself as he filled her up. She pinned his wrists down over his head. Hayes tried to move his arms but realized she was stronger than he was. She grinned at him struggling. He surrendered to her. She rode him now, milking his cock deep within her. Her grip on his wrists tightened as she increased her pace. Her breathing quickened and she ground her body into his. She pulled his hands off the bed and pulled them toward her. Breasts filled his palms and his thumbs roughly stroked her nipples.

The djinn's whole body tightened. Hayes felt her clamp down, squeezing him inside her. The room hummed as her body became taut. Muscles strained as she rode him, building speed, rolling her hips. She cried out, orgasm ripping through her body. Pleasure shot through her and the lamp on the nightstand detonated in a bright flare and a whiff of ozone.

Hayes climaxed moments later, his back arching as he came deep inside her. Spasm after spasm rolled through his body. The djinn kept up the frantic pace, finishing him off, allowing him to take his pleasure.

Sated, empty, Hayes collapsed into the mattress. Every muscle, every fiber of him was content. A bead of sweat trickled from his forehead down the side of his face. The djinn leaned over, the tips of her nipples grazing his chest, and licked the sweat off his neck. She put her full weight on him. His cock was still inside her, still hard, and he could feel her muscles pulsing around him, easing him down from orgasm.

He closed his eyes a moment.

He opened them. The clock said 23:32 in red numbers. He was alone again. He felt completely calm and at peace. He wondered for a second if he had dreamed her. Did all of that really happen? Hayes rolled over and fell asleep.

There were scorch marks by the nightstand and chunks of lamp, now shrapnel, were half-buried in the wall.

12