The Doc is in...

Story Info
He comes in for a checkup and leaves with much more.
2.6k words
4.3
24.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Taylor?"

Mike looked up from his phone to the receptionist called his name. Feeling slightly awkward he stood and approached the desk in the doctor's office, tucking his phone in his back pocket.

"Hi. Mike," he said approaching the desk. The receptionist was checking her screen and clicking away, ignoring the young man.

Glancing briefly up she said," Dr. Bower is away, his resident Dr. Hynes is filling in. Are you ok with seeing her today?"

Mike felt himself start to flush as the receptionist spoke. He had been seeing Dr. Bower for years and while he felt uncomfortable enough with what was going on, the reason bringing him in today, the thought of speaking with a female doctor made him even more embarrassed. But it took forever to get an appointment, he knew if he walked now who knows when he would get back in.

"No, that's fine." Mike said, trying to sound confident. "No big deal."

"Great," the blond young receptionist said not at all interested, clicking another field on her screen. "Have a seat, Dr. Hynes will be along soon."

Feeling dismissed, Mike walked back to his seat in the quiet waiting room. Pulling his phone from his pocket he went back to checking his feeds. Mike was a bit of a fitness obsessive and was constantly checking out new workouts or trying new supplements, both on and off market. At 6 foot, 220lbs lean, the steady diet and exercise certainly paid off. He was used to women being at least friendly if not flirtatious so the feeling of being ignored was something he was not used to. He leaned back in his chair, hand idly brushing his recently shaved head as he scrolled through an article on the latest ultimate total body workout. A few moments later he hears his name called.

"Mr. Taylor!"

His name cracks across the room and he looks up expecting to see the doctor standing in front of him. Glancing at the door leading to the exam sections he feels his stomach drop. Holding the door is a stern looking redhead in a white lab coat, wearing a dark red blouse. With her hair pulled back and dark rimmed glasses, she looks like an angry librarian. A well-built librarian. Even as awkward as he feels at the moment he can't help but notice the doc is hot. The hair pulled back highlights her slim face, green eyes flashing angrily in his direction with thin lips pressed in disapproving smirk. She looked tall to Mike's perspective and the lab coat seemed to hide a fit yet interesting physique.

"This way." The doctor turned and started walking down the hall not waiting to see if he was following. Standing quickly Mike walked briskly through the closing door to follow the doctor down the hallway. He watched the sway of the lab coat, the long legs in the dark slacks, hinting at a firm behind. He catches up to her standing outside an exam room, holding the door open with a chart in her arm.

"In here."

Mike smiles on the way by, feeling awkward at the whole situation. He steps into the small room, passing the exam table to sit beside the desk. The doctor sits at the desk, lays the file open and starts writing notes.

"Take your jacket off please."

Thrown off by the curt tone, Mike stands to remove his leather jacket, tossing it on the chair beside him. The doctor looks at his jacket and back at Mike for a moment with a slight eye roll before making some notes on the chart.

As he sits back she says," So what's going on today?"

"Um, well it's a bit awkward."

"I'm a doctor not a priest sir. What can I do for you today?" The redhead leans back in her chair, tapping her pen on the desk.

Oh geez, Mike thinks, can this get any worse?

"Ok, um well," he starts looking for the words as he feels his head start to blush. "I started a new supplement a while back. I'm a body builder and so was looking to increase my testosterone levels and add a few pounds. Anyway I finished the cycle and now," he pauses feeling like his head is on fire, "now I can't seem to get it up." The last part comes out in a rush as Mike studies the wall behind the angry looking woman in front of him.

The silence stretches a long moment. The tapping on the desk stops as the physician looks to the ceiling, mouthing a silent "Why?"

"Ok, was this a off the shelf product or off market?"

"Um well it was recommended to me by one of the guys in the gym I train with. He swears by it."

"Good lord and he probably has nuts that look like almonds."

She pauses for a moment and takes a breath," Ok sorry, I apologize. At least you're not here in heart failure yet. So," glancing at the chart, "Mike. Those off market products are not regulated so this is a common if minor side effect of coming off them. Have you noticed any other symptoms?"

He pauses for a moment, "No I don't think so."

"No shortness of breath, chest pain or anything?"

"Um, no."

"Ok, get up." Standing she turns to the wall mounted examination gloves and slides on a pair. "Drop your pants and lay on the exam table."

Oh what have I gotten into! The thought flashes through his mind as he slowly stands. His face burning he unbuckles his pants and drops them to the floor, kicking off his sneakers doing so. He jumps up on the table as the physician turns back to him and looks at his briefs.

"Sir. I need to examine your genitalia. You need to remove your briefs."

Well this can't get any worse. Standing again he slides his briefs to the floor.

"Shirt too."

He quickly pulls his t-shirt over his head, unconsciously flexing his pecs while he does so.

"We can save the pose down for later sir. Please lie on your back on the table."

Laying back on the exam table becoming more embarrassed by the moment as the doctor approaches him. Studying the ceiling tiles he tries not to react as the gloved hands started to massage his neck and top of his chest. The stethoscope ice cold as she checked his breathing but he was hardly going to say anything the way things had been going so far.

Putting the stethoscope away she starts massaging his chest and jumps when she suddenly pinches both nipples.

"Have you noticed any fluid leaking from your nipples?"

"Ouch! Ah no!" He squirms uncomfortably as she brushes her rubbery fingers over his nipples. Flicking and pulling slightly before massaging his muscular pecs again.

"Overly sensitive?" as she pulls both at the same time.

"No! Ouch sorry that is kind of uncomfortable though."

"Um hum." She releases his nipples and begins to push on his belly slowly working her way down. His flaccid penis is laying to his left on his hip and she eye's it while working her way down.

"Interesting. No reaction. Open your legs slightly."

Mike complies and tries not to gasp as he feels a gloved hand start to massage the base of his dick. The other hand cups his ball sac and starts massaging, rolling them around between her fingers. Mike bites his lip and brings an arm up to cover his eyes, grimacing as she holds and squeezes each testicle separately rolling it in her fingers. After a few moments of exploration she holds his member, palpating along its length to rub her thumb at the base of the head.

"Well its working somewhat Mike" she says as she grasps his dick firmly, hand moving up and down slightly while her thumb works. "There is getting to be a reaction."

Mike glances down in shock. The doctor has his dick in hand slowly moving back and forth while her other hand massages the base and ball sac. Breathing slightly quicker and trying to control his hips, "Um, whew ok. So everything is good then?"

"Not sure yet." With a smirk, "Don't go anywhere."

The doctor opens the door slightly and sticks her head out. He hears a muffled conversation and the door is opened wider and another woman walks in.

Mike tries hard not to groan. The other woman is a bit shorter with short dark hair cut close in an uneven bob style. Her dark eyes look over the naked man on the table and a slight smirk crosses her pretty face. Her slim frame wearing scrubs, while not flattering, hint at an attractive physique underneath. The last thing he wants to think about right now.

"This is Becky, she is going to be assisting me with the examination." The doctor's tone implies Mike has no say in the matter. "Becky I need you to hold Mr. Taylors penis while I conduct an examination of his scrotum."

The thought that this can't be happening flashes through his mind. Becky approaches the side of the table and after putting on gloves of her own grasps Mike firming penis and starts massaging it. Mike keeps his arm over his eyes waiting for his body to betray him. Becky's hand rubs his firm belly, fingers idly tracing the light pattern of his abs. The doctor moves down the table and spreading Mike's legs further apart again grasps his ball sac, rolling them through her fingers.

"Ok good were getting some tightening." She says pulling down slightly. "Are you noticing anything Becky?"

"Yes Doctor, his penis is starting to get firmer now."

"Ok good, put some of the lotion on the frenulum just below the head. Then as you keep massaging his penis keep a steady motion there."

"Yes doctor." Becky pauses a moment while she applies lubricant to her gloved hand, then returns to massaging Mike's penis paying attention to the sensitive spot at the frenulum.

"Are you feeling anything with this sir?" Mike almost misses the question being so lost in the moment. Of all the times he could have had two women working him like this, now?

"Ah, yeah. I mean yes I am feeling this."

"Ok we're getting a bit of a reaction so it's not a vascular issue."

"Um good?"

Becky continues to massage Mikes cock as it slowly grows harder. With each stroke she grips tighter, moving more forcefully. Her hand on his belly slides up until a finger is running circles around a nipple, occasionally flicking it. The doctor continues to roll his balls in her hand, gently squeezing each in turn and pulling gently. A finger works to the base of his sac, tickling the area before his ass. The silence stretches as the two women work him, his cock getting harder each moment. Becky's hand is moving quicker, her thumb riding over sensitive areas as she pumps, hand rubbing along his muscular chest teasing both nipples in turn.

Mike is breathing faster, not noticing his hips bucking with the attention.

"Ok Mike, there seems to be a fair bit of build up here. We're going to have to drain that and I have one more test to conduct."

Mike shakes his head from the fantasy running through his mind. "Um, oh god, sorry what?"

Smirking the doctor lets him go. "You have a fair bit of build up here, we need to drain it and I expect your problem will be gone with that."

"Ok," distracted as Becky continues to pump his dick which was enjoying the attention. With a smile she stops a moment, petting it as she drops it bouncing on his belly.

"Roll over and get on your hands and knees."

Mike sits forward looking at the doctor in confusion. "What?"

With an annoyed sigh, "Roll over and get on your hands, elbows actually, and knees. I have one more examination I need to conduct as we drain the buildup."

With a look of confusion Mike rolls over and awkwardly positions himself on the table. His knees are on the edge of the narrow table as he leans forward on his elbows. He gasps slightly as Becky grabs his cock again and continues stroking, her other hand still teasing his chest. The doctor positions herself behind him for a moment then tosses a towel on the table. "This will likely get messy."

Becky smiling lays the towel out and continues to stroke Mikes cock and teasing his chest. With each stroke he feels his sac getting tighter, worse still with the doctor still rubbing in slow steady circles.

"Ok Mike, I have to check your prostate. With some of these supplements you may have swelling which can lead to issues. Have you had any difficulty urinating?"

All Mike hears is check prostate. "No. I mean, wait what?" He tries to sit up but Becky puts a hand on his back and starts pumping him harder, keeping him down.

"We need to check your prostate to make sure everything is ok and you did not damage anything with the supplements. You won't even feel it."

Mike buries his head in the paper covered pillow as Becky strokes his cock and rubs his chest. Some lubricant on her gloves makes its way to both nipples, the cool lotion keeping them erect and sensitive to her gloved pinches. The doctor behind him takes a lubricant covered finger and starts circling his ass, making him gasp despite himself.

"First time huh?" Mike blushes as he hears the quiet chuckle in her tone as she rims his ass. Moving slowly she slides a lube covered finger inside, massaging his sac as Becky strokes his cock and nipples. Slowly the finger pistons back and forth while she holds his sac.

"He's getting hard now." Becky says, squeezing harder and starting to pump more.

"Ok good. Continue the tactile stimulation and we should be able to drain him shortly."

Mike hears this and feels like they are describing a routine experiment, with him as the subject. He feels the finger slide in his ass and yes it is the first time and doesn't know how he feels about it. He does know his cock has not been this hard for some time and Becky's experienced hands were working some magic. Breathing quicker, he lets out a moan as Becky starts pumping harder.

"Ah Doc?"

"Its fine Mike, we need to release some of the pressure and make sure everything works. Just relax and let it happen."

No worries there he thinks as he feels the pressure peaking. He feels the wave build as the doctor is pumping her lubricated finger in his ass and Becky is pumping his cock for all she is worth. After a few moments he lets out a low groan and shoots over the towel on the table. Becky milks his cock as the doctor slides her finger out of his tight ass, running it along the outside again as Mike eases down.

Mikes muscular body sags on the table as the women step back removing their gloves.

"Your fine," the doctor says tossing her gloves in the garbage. "Stay off the supplements for a few weeks and your levels will return to normal. Stay away from the test boosters for a while."

Becky rolls the towel, dabbing Mikes cock for a few loose drops, then removes her gloves and walks out. The doctor sits to make a few notes on the chart. "Are you ok from here?"

"Yeah," Mike responds chuckling lightly, "feel great now."

"Good." She says curtly standing and heading for the door. "Once you get dressed stop at reception to sign some papers. Any further issues just drop back in with Dr. Bower."

Without another word she swings the door open and steps out, leaving Mike alone in the room.