The Doctor Ch. 01

Story Info
A routine medical examination turns out different.
4.4k words
4.18
124.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I changed jobs, a few months ago. The new HR people had told me that that I had to have a medical, to fit in with their health insurance requirements, so I'd made the phone calls, spoken to the young lady on their reception, and fixed the date and time.

"You'll find our clinic just along the High Street," she said, "about a hundred yards past the BP garage. You can't miss us, as we've got a sign saying 'Albany Clinic' on the street, then there's a car park round the back. Look forward to seeing you next Tuesday at 4pm."

So the days came and went, and I'd idly fantasised about the doctor and nurse thing, wondering just why some guys found nurse's uniforms arousing, when for me the major turn-on was just wool. Sweaters, cardigans, twinsets, jumpers - all were fabulous on the right body, especially a well-proportioned more mature lady, with a certain twinkle in her eye. There was something about the way that woollen clothes just clung tightly to her breasts, revealing the shape, changing as she moved, and even showing off her nipples too if you were lucky.

On the Tuesday I was running late, so I phoned ahead to let them know. Then I couldn't find their clinic, however well signed it was. Eventually I got there about 15 minutes late, and walked into the rather smart beech-furniture reception, where a couple of nurse-dressed girls were behind the reception. 'Why this nurse uniform?' I asked myself as I said my name and apologised for being late. The younger one, with shorter dark hair made a pained smile.

"Thanks for letting us know, but we are now running well behind our schedule. I'll just let Doctor Jones know that you are here, and we'll see if she can fit you in. We do have a very busy schedule you know. Please take a seat!" and she beckoned me to the seats on the other side of the reception area. As I look around there seemed lots of corridors and doors both to the left and the right, so I just picked up one of the magazines on the table and did my waiting room thing of flicking through them while the receptionists chatted and maybe got round to calling Dr Jones.

After a couple of minutes there was a voice to my left - a mature lady's voice, quite deep and well used to calling patients to medicals.

"Mr Jarvis? Mr Andrew Jarvis?"

As I was the only one there, I kind of figured it was me, so I stood up and peered to where the voice had come from.

"Yes, I'm here!" I said.

Then the voice came round the corner, and nearly fell over as I walked towards her. Dr Jones was about ten years older than me, in her late forties, with an attractive smile and medium length wavy auburn hair which nearly reached her shoulders. But it wasn't the hair that stopped me in my pace, but the clothes she was wearing. Not for her the mere nurse's uniform - she was a doctor, so could wear what she liked. Which was a sweater suit with matching cardigan - or a twinset with matching skirt - I couldn't figure out which. It was in a fine knit baby blue cashmere, which looked just utterly sensual and so divine. The cardigan was unbuttoned, and hung open over her breasts, which looked full and rounded as I took in my first glance. I guess she had shoes on too, but I just didn't notice.

"Ah Mr Jarvis, a little late are we?" she asked, then continued, "Just follow me into the clinic please."

As I walked behind her, mesmerised, her fragrance just caught my nose: heavy, musky, warm, and so unexpected on a doctor doing routine medicals. My eyes were exploring up and down her mature and shapely figure as she led me through the door of Clinic G. She waited with the door open, so I walked passed her, apologising for my delays.

"Yes, I'm sorry I was late but I just got held up with a phone call just as I was leaving..." I began, but she interrupted.

"I know how busy things can be, Mr Jarvis. Can I call you Andrew? Please come in and take a seat over there by my desk." and she smiled a somehow knowing smile as I moved past her, wanting to stare and stroke but realising I just couldn't. I got a glimpse, anyway, of the soft rounded swellings where he breasts pushed forwards under the soft wool. God she was gorgeous!

As I sat down at the end of the desk she sat in the main seat, only a yard away, then pulled forward the file with the medical questionnaire on it. I watched intently as she moved, studying her body - which was not quite so slim as I'd thought - she had a mature fullness but was certainly a trim looking lady. And so sexy in that blue twinset!

"Right!" she smiled, looking directly at me, so I stared back into her deep blue eyes. "Now there are just some basic questions first, so I'll go through those and you just give me you answers. It should only take a few minutes."

God, I thought, it could take a few hours if meant me sitting here staring at her and her sweater-covered body. I was now taking in the details - the cardigan was a v-neck, with just a short ribbing at the end of the long sleeves, which were pulled just a fraction up her fore-arms, folding the wool softly at the elbows, and the wool seemed quite tight over her shoulders. As she moved forwards so the cardigan hid her breasts, but when she sat upright again, so they pushed wonderfully forwards under the wool of her sweater, showing off her full mature shape. The sweater underneath had a simple high round neck, and stretched wonderfully tight and smooth over her breasts as she sat upright after writing on the form. And her skirt just continued the blue colour over her hips, ending with a matching short hem just above her knee. All the wool was the softest-looking cashmere, which was even more gorgeous close-up than it had been from a distance, with the soft short hairs of the cashmere contrasting beautifully with her skin at her sleeves and round her neck. .

She'd gone through the questions of name, address, date of birth and phone details before I'd realised she'd been asking me anything and I'd been giving her the answers like a robot. It was just so gorgeous to be looking at such an arousing lady, from such close quarters, sharing in a simple conversation, and watching her eyes as she looked up at me, then scanning her body while she wrote down the details. I wondered why the nurse hadn't done this earlier - but was very glad they weren't allowed to do this simple administration.

"Good, well that's the basics, now on to the medical questions," she started, before asking me about childhood diseases, injections and all sorts of background details, some of which I remembered, and some I had to guess at. I glanced at the questionnaire and was glad to see it looked like several pages, which meant several minutes of taking in the image and fragrance of her body, and her soft yet firm voice, for playing back later when I was back in my bed. I knew how I'd be getting to sleep that night - and a waking in my pants alerted me that he was already thinking of these things.

After a few more minutes of questions, when my eyes had gone over her body about a million times, taking in all the little subtleties of shade and texture in the wool, the rounded bulges of her breasts, the little folds of wool in her elbow and the slight ripple of her bra back as she leaned forward, my cock was growing hard in my pants, and I gently squirmed in the chair to ease it along.

"Well that seems to be the basic questions, Andrew - now for the examination." she said, putting down her pen. "Just take of your jacket and roll up your shirt sleeves, so I can check your blood pressure."

I did as instructed, while she prepared the high-tech armband, then heaven! She touched my bare left arm, sending a tingle of energy through my whole body. Then she leaned forward to put the sleeve in the right place, which meant her physically pushing my sleeve back - but it wouldn't go far enough. As she struggled with my shirt, so I felt her cardigan brushing against my fore-arm, feeling deliciously soft and somehow so intimate.

"No, it won't pull up. I think you'll need to take your shirt off too please - just leave it on the back of your chair!"

So I stood up, and unbuttoned my shirt, trying to keep my chest out and belly in to look a little more manly. Watching her from above, I looked down on the top of her head, and the swelling of her breasts below, and for a second the thought of her just sucking me off came teasingly into my head. Another cock twinge followed, as I peeled off my shirt, and hung it on the back of the chair before sitting down again - now strangely undressed and vulnerable.

"Right, this should be easier - just put your left arm forward onto the table, and I'll wrap this sleeve around you..." she began, moving forwards and half standing before me as she tightened the velcro. Her cardigan hung forward as she moved, and again somehow brushed against my right arm, feeling so soft and sensuous against my bare skin. Mmm... she was just so attractive! As she sat back her cardigan hung open, and I even spotted a gentle wobble of her breasts under the tight wool of her jumper.

"Now let's see the readings, " she said, looking straight into my eyes and smiling. "I wonder if you're a high blood-pressure man?"

"I hope not!" I smiled back, feeling my heart beating faster, "Maybe just a bit excited, that's all!"

She smiled to herself, then noted the readings as the machine went through its automated cycle.

"No, you're 100% fine on these readings." she smiled, jotting down the numbers, "So not too excited at the moment, anyway."

I felt myself somehow blushing at her words, as she moved her chair to seat herself facing me. I could feel my eyes drawn magnetically to her breasts, and spotted maybe even a little hint of a growing nipple, but tried not to let her see my glances.

"Now we need some basic height and weight measurements, so take of your socks and shoes, and follow me over to the scales."

There was something just so arousing in her voice, and her matter of fact orders to take my clothes off that was driving my cock wild. But I didn't want it wild, as I knew I'd got tight white underpants on, which kind of clung to my body making my pressing erection feel so good but somehow way too revealing if she was to catch a glimpse of it. Why hadn't I just worn a pair of boxers? And why white, why not black or dark blue to hide a little in the shadows? Anyway I just took off my shoes and socks then followed Dr Jones as she walked over to the other side of the room where there were some scales and a height scale against the wall, with a sliding measuring arm half way up it..

"Right, now just stand against the wall, with your hands by your side." she said, coming alongside me to pull the sliding arm up above my head, then down to just touch the top of my head. She was now moving her arms so close, sending more perfume about. Then as the arm touched my hair I must have moved a little, as she simply pressed her hand into the middle of my chest and pushed me back against the wall.

"No getting out of position!" she smiled, keeping her hand on my chest. God it felt like heaven again as her pretty wool-covered arm brushed against my chest, holding me steady while her other arm lowered the height lever.

"OK, that's 189 centimetres." she said, writing it on the sheet she'd brought over. "Now for the scales please. Of course you'll need to slip your trousers off for this so we get a true weight - just leave them on the chair with your shirt, please."

Now my head started reeling as much as my cock was throbbing, because slipping out of my trousers was easily done facing away from her, and walking over to the chair would be no problem - but walking back again I knew I'd be showing off everything through these tight stretch white underpants.

"OK." I mumbled, doing in practice what I just previewed. Trousers off was fine, facing the door. And yes my erection was pretty much fully hard and definitely clearly visible. Over to the chair fine. Then turn around, hoping she's looking the other way for the five or six steps back across to the couch. But no, she's looking right at me. Worse, she's staring right at my groin. I feel like I'm on a naked parade, in front of the most beautiful and arousing woman in the world. Now my pulse rate must be double at least!

I walked over to the scales, every step feeling more and more embarrassed as I knew I couldn't hide my erection, pressing hard against my pants.

She motioned to the scales, and I stepped onto the base-plate. It was an old-fashioned scale with sliding weights, which she began to move about.

"Sorry to have to use this antique!" she smiled, "but the regular digital balance just blew up last week, and we're still waiting for a replacement. It'll take me a bit longer to do, but the results will be fine. Just stand very still with your hands by your side please."

I stood as still as I could, holding my stomach in and feeling my cock pressing out. And I could see her looking at me as she slid the weights along the beam, glancing down to my bulge then back to the weights. I felt like showing off to her, but knew I couldn't - and heard my breath panting gently as I held my stomach in and chest out.

"I hope it's not too cold for you, Andrew, so sound as if your breathing is a bit shivery. I'm all snug in my cardy, so I forget that it could be chilly for you - would you like me to turn the heating up?" she asked, starting to move over to the heating controls.

"No," I replied, "It's fine, thank you Doctor. It just feels a bit strange standing here."

"Oh, don't worry about that!" she smiled, coming back to the balance. "I've seen so many dozens of naked men that one more won't make any difference! And after all, you've still got your underpants on, even if they seem rather tight. That might not be good for you, you know, so I'll just check that out in a moment. First, let's just get down this weight - let me see - 78 kilos. That seems fine for your height. Now follow me to the couch and I'll check your reflexes."

So watching her blue-clad body, I followed her as she walked over to the couch, easing my cock into a more comfortable position while she was looking the other way. God I was hard!

"Come and site on the edge of the couch first!" she ordered, then she looked at my groin again and added, "Of course I may need to take your blood pressure again if your condition persists."

I lifted myself up to sit on the edge of the couch, wondering if she joking.

"Well, if you need to, feel free!"

She just looked me in the eye. "I was just looking at you walking over, that's all - you seem to have got quite a fit body. Now let's test your reflexes. Just relax your legs for me."

And she took out her little hammer to knock against my knee reflex points, us both watching as my lower legs just bounced forwards with each knock.

"Now the arm reflex." she said, reaching for my left elbow and pulling it towards her. It felt so good the way she just grabbed me, and the way her cardigan brushed against me again was so divine.

"I didn't know there was an arm reflex?" I half asked.

"Oh yes," she smiled - not so clear as the knee one. Just relax your forearm - that's right, make it go floppy..."

'I wish!' I thought to myself, still feeling my cock twitching every time she touched me.

Then she banged on the outer corner of my elbow - this time just using her hands - and sure enough my arm swung out, brushing into the soft blue wool of her cardigan. I nearly grabbed the wool as my hand swung back, but realised I should save it for fantasies later.

She moved around to the other side, and this time I was ready, holding out my arm for her to support, and relishing the soft feel of wool as my loose arm swung out towards her. It was also an excuse to keep my eye focused on my arm, knowing that just behind were her breasts, outlined beautifully by the stretched wool, with outlines of her nipples now clearly showing through.

"Great! I think all your reflexes work." she said. "Well these four, anyway! Now up on the couch and lie on your back for me please, Andrew. I'll have a check of your abdominals!"

As I got up I knew she couldn't help but see the prominence of my cock, now stretching my underpants so tightly. I quickly lay back, as she moved alongside, looking down at me.

"First lets see if you've got any internal problems." she said. "Let me know if anything hurts."

And she began a wonderful manipulation of my stomach, pressing in here and there, squeezing and pushing, all the time her cardigan brushed over my skin as she reached across me.

"No pains?" she asked, after a few moments.

"No, that felt fine!" I replied, trying not to add, 'and so arousing too'.

"OK." she said, "Now for the hernia test - just cough for me when I ask you to."

And with that she just lifted up the elastic of my underpants between my hip and my belly with one hand, sliding her other hand down, down over my hairs. Fortunately my cock was facing the other way, so I coughed when asked, and she nodded and smiled.

"Now for the other side."

I knew I couldn't control my cock, and when she lifted the elastic waistband up on this side, so it just sprang out, brushing against the back of her hand. I looked at it, then up at her.

"Just cough when I ask you." she said. God she was amazingly cool. And I was amazingly embarrassed, my throbbing cock rising when I coughed for her.

"Well all is OK there, Andrew," she smiled, loosing the elastic back to trap my cock now firmly out and exposed. "But we seem to have a problem here, don't we. I thought you looked rather over excited as you walked towards the couch, but this penis of yours is clearly causing you a problem, and the stretch material of your underpants seems to be trapping your testicles too tightly too."

"Well," I said, flustered by her approach, "It's not so much a problem, more that I just find you very arousing, that's all."

"Well, well see." she replied, "In that case we can just solve it in an easy way, can't we? The final thing I will need from you is a urine sample, but there's no way that you'll be able to do that with an erection like this. So I do have an optional test for a semen sample, which will also test your sperm count if you're wearing tight underpants regularly. Would that be alright for you now?"

God, yes - but how? "Err... how do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you just put your hands out of the way behind your head." she said, waiting for me to do her bidding.

"Now lift up your hips so I can slip these underpants down a little."

I couldn't believe it as I lifted my hips and she calmly pulled my pants down to my knees. Then she turned to a side cabinet, and took a clear plastic pot from the drawer, carefully putting a label on it and writing some details on it. All this time I was watching her, lusting after her, but not believing I was lying on the couch, my naked cock firmly erect and exposed to the world. I looked round at the door - it wasn't even locked. What would she do next - was I going to have to jerk off in front of her?

"Right Andrew," she smiled, taking the lid off the pot - it was a couple of inches around and about as squat. "I'm just going to manipulate your penis to give me a semen sample in this pot, so just lie back and relax. When you feel it build up, please try not to shout out, as we don't want everyone in the building to know, now do we."

God, she was going to do me. Just there and then.

"Now, she said, taking the pot in her left hand, then putting it on my stomach. "Let's see how you respond to this little reflex. I did say you've got many reflexes, didn't I?"

"Yes" I panted, as she grasped the base of my cock with her right hand, causing a spasm of pleasure over my whole body, then she gently stroked her left hand finger and thumb all along the length of my cock. That first touch alone was heaven times a million. She looked so fantastic anyway - and now she was trying to get my semen out of me!

12