The Doctor Ch. 02

Story Info
the Doc gets into full control of their life.
1.4k words
3.63
25.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The visits to the Doctor had become weekly over the past months and the Doc had become more and more demanding. Tuesday at 11 am Marc and Jeena entered his practice. Upon entering the room the Doc already had his large cock hanging out of his trousers and Jeena Kneeled down in front of him and started sucking him deep with her thick lips curved around His giant tool.

Marc had been told to wear a cockcage at all times of which only the Doc and Jeena held the key. The purpose was to avoid unauthorised orgasms or masturbation and total control over his sexlife.

There were a number of rules like when he entered the office Marc was supposed to take off all his clothes and sit in the leather chair in the corner of the office. He sat down with spreaded legs giving a little more space to his cock and balls in the cage.

Marc felt his cock hardening in the cage while he saw Jeena sucking the Doc. The Doc snapped his fingers at Marc in a gesture towards Jeena. Marc rose from his chair and opened Jeenas trousers , stripped her off her jeans and g-string .

Then he kneeled behind her and started licking her ass and cunt..mmmm it tasted very good and he got totally engulfed in it. Jeena already was wet from sucking the doc and suddenly the Doc grabbed Jeena by her hips and planted her straight on his hard cock and slided his monsterpenis in her. Marc saw this happening from very near and almost came. As the Docs cock was pistoning in his wifes cunt just centimetres from his face he proceeded to lick the back of her cunt and Jeenas ass. All around her ass and circling his tongue inside her ass.

From time to time the Doc would lift Jeena from his cock and order Marc to lick Jeenas cunt for extra lubrification. Jeenas cunt juices and the Docs precum spreaded in his hungry mouth and he swallowed all liquids eagerly.

The Docs hands lifted Jeenas hips and with a groan sank in her again until only his balls were outside her eager slutcunt. The pumping became heavier and the room was filled by the groaning of the Doc and Jeena ...their mouths locked in a tonguekiss and Jeenas cunt spreaded around his thrusting tool.

Suddenly the Doc came , he froze with his cockhead deep in her cunt and Marc saw his balls contracting with high frequency while the Docs sperm was filling his wife cunt , spurt after spurt. They kept lying for around one minute while Jeena twerked her hips around the docs to ensure the sperm spread inside her.

Then the Doc snapped his fingers and Jeena climbed off his cock. She gestured Marc to lie down on the floor on his back and straddled his face with her sperm filled cunt. "Lick me clean cuck" she ordered and Marc sucked and licked her cunt until it was completely clean. Jeena got aroused again while he licked her and grabbed the chain around her neck where the chastity key was hanging. She unlocked Marcs cock cage and his cock sprang out ...dripping with precum.

She asked the Doc "Can he fuck me fast Master?".

Doc smiled and said "Yes let him have some fun...but I can't promise this will be allowed during all appointments."

Jeena sighed "Thank you Master."

She lay down and Marks hard dick entered her totally slippery and wide cunt. Effortlessly his cock sank into her because due the Docs sessions her cunt had become wider and stretched. She groaned "Ahh, ahhh fill me more I need more cock in me."

The Docs monster penis swell up again while he saw his slave's cunt being filled.

He told Mark to lie on his back on the floor and Jeena was placed on top of Marc's cock facing the Doc.

The Doc took out a bottle of "Extreme Lube" and said to Jeena "Prepare my cock slavegirl!"

She took a handful of lube and massaged it all over the Docs cock. Then he placed his cockhead next to Marc's cock at her cunt entrance and pushed his cockhead inside.

Marks cock was half hard so it was easy to accommodate another cock in Jeenas cunt. Both started fucking her hard....

The Doc told Marc to keep his cock still deep inside her because he wanted to do the pumping.

Jeena came again and felt so happy to be a slut. Then Doc and Marc came simultaneously and Jeena felt the warm spunk filling her hungry hole.

The Doc pulled his cock with a plopping sound out of Jeenas cunt and smiled. Jeena rose from Marcs cock and straddled his face. Without being told Marc eagerly started licking her cunt clean, while doing so her wetness started to flow again and when he was finally ready and Jeena lifted her hips from his face his lips were shining of all the cum and liquids.

Jeena smiled and said "Good job cuck, now I have to lock you up again." and mounted the cock cage around his cock cage and balls and hang the key around her neck.

The Doc had been reading some papers while Marc was cleaning up Jeena and now looked up to Jeena. "Suck my cock. " he ordered Jeena.

She quickly moved under his desk and started slurping on his half hard penis.

For 10 minutes the office was filled with slurping sounds and the Doc turning the pages of the report he was reading from time to time. Marc's cock was getting hard in his cockcage but it could not go anywhere.

Doc said "We have to proceed now with anal play." He pressed his intercom and ordered Tatiana and Leroy to the office. Tatiana appeared within minutes. She looked of Russian descent , with white blond hair bound behind her head in a ponytail, dark blue eyes, red full lips and a light tanned skin.

Leroy was the opposite. A black guy in his early twenties with a muscled body and very tall.

"Tatiana, prepare Leroy." snapped the Doc .

Tatiana kneeled in front of Leroy , opened his zip and started sucking on his thick black cock. Even flaccid it was very large. Leroy groaned and closed his eyes while pushing his dark cock in the throat of Tatiana.

Once Leroys cock was fully hard Doc ordered Jeena to bend over his desk. Doc rose and pushed his cock in Jeenas mouth.

Tatiana started licking Jeena's ass and applied a big amount of lube on Jeenas ass while fingering her. Leroys cock also was lubed from tip to balls and there it was standing in the air all shining.

Mark was told to lick Jeenas clit to prepare her for the coming penetration. Leroy pushed his cockhead slowly inside Jeenas ass and Jeena groaned "Ohh yesss please fuck me.". Over the next ten minutes Leroy worked his large black cock in Jeenas tanned ass. Her ass got wider and used to the large dick and the room got filled with slushy sounds whenever his cock moved deep into her ass. Jeena was sucking Docs familiar cock with full force while being fucked in the ass by Leroy and licked by Marc.

Leroys thrusting got more intensive and Doc told her to stand up...Marc saw her cunt moving away from his face and Doc approached Jeena. Marc saw Leroys cock halfway buried in her ass with lube dripping from his balls. Doc told Marc to ly down on his back to watch the show from under. Then the dripping cockhead of Doc was placed near Leroys , against Jeenas wet cunthole and slid inside without further ceremonies. Marc gasped by the sight of his wifes cunt and ass now being pumped simultaneously by two very large cocks.

"She will not be able to cum with me after this." he thought , because his cock was definitely smaller and softer than any of these black and pink monsters. But he always would have dildos to pleasure her with and of course his active tongue.

His attention drifted back to the great spectacle in front of him...two pistoning cocks in his wife. Jeena was about to get filled again...and groaning and breathing deeply with each thrust.

There it was...the two pairs of balls above Marc contracted simultaneously while offloading their sperm load in his wife's hungry cunt and ass. The contractions of their cock and balls lasted around ten seconds. Then the cocks moved out of Jeena.....as soon as they were out of her she sat on his face and said "Cum cleaning cuck.". He licked and sucked and swallowed two loads of cum plus Jeena's juices.

Ten minutes later they sat in the car and drove home and talked about the news , both pretending nothing had happened. Next week there would be a new adventure.