The Doctor Diaries Ch. 02

Story Info
Virgin's boyfriend only did half the job; the doc can finish.
4.3k words
4.43
132.7k
33
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never intended to write any more on this theme, but many readers asked me to keep the story going.

Dr. James Martin is a long established friendly G.P. in his local community. But just lately, he has had an overpowering desire to attend to more than just medical matters with his female patients, not that they are complaining. In the first part, James helped a young mother who was having trouble breast-feeding and then a young woman who suffered some tissue damage inside her vagina.

Chapter Three

A month had elapsed since my second inappropriate, but extremely intimate, interlude with one of my patients. I had been on my best behaviour ever since that last time and even imagined that I may now be able to control my sexual urges when attending to attractive younger female patients.

Wherever did I get such a foolish thought? Because that idea went right out the window when a nubile young woman, Stephanie, just turned 19 and not that long out of high school, came into my surgery. She and her mother had been on my patient list for quite some time, but Stephanie had not had a need for my medical skills for quite a while.

Her sudden appearance after all this time was absolutely breathtaking. She had, it seems, suddenly matured from this gawky teenager, who usually visited in her school tunic, into a quite voluptuous blonde young woman, but very smart. She had only completed her schooling barely a year ago.

Her equally luscious mother, Victoria Miller accompanied her … and she too was not denied the beauty genes when God cast her image. She had given birth to Stephanie at quite a young age and so was herself only just approaching 40 now … but what a stunning looking 39 year old she was. Not as blonde as her daughter, although she may have been as a youngster … her hair was what you would call mousy, but always well coffered whenever she called on me. Victoria obviously looked after herself physically and still had a body to die for, about 36-24-36 in the old numbers.

I wasn't sure which one to look at. Stephanie was wearing a colourfully patterned micro mini dress that just made it past her crotch … I decided that I had better be watching when she sits down. Her mother was slightly more covered, a beige skirt to about 3" above the knees and a brown blouse unbuttoned to the fourth button that sat at about nipple height, allowing an ample degree of cleavage to be exposed in the opening above it.

"Ladies, a pleasure to see you both … and Stephanie, it's been far too long, you are going to have to come down with something more often. My, you have certainly matured into a beautiful young woman."

She smiled sweetly and demurely as she eased her bottom into my first guest chair, alongside my desk. I wheeled my chair out and away from my desk, so that my eyes could drop to watch the triangle of pastel green panties that was exposed at her crotch as the micro mini rode up. "Thank you, doctor. That's very nice of you to say."

"Really Stephanie, I mean it, you have developed into a genuine knockout gorgeous young lady. You take after your mother you know, she's always looked a million bucks."

Her mother gushed, "It's about time you noticed me doctor."

"Yes it is, isn't it? But I do see you more often, Victoria … and you should recall that I never cease to tell you how beautiful you are, every time you come here."

"Yes I have to admit that you do, doctor. Thank you for the compliments."

"So I am assuming that the patient this time is the lovely Stephanie here and that mum has tagged along because it might be just a bit personal."

Stephanie's face flushed red at my observant observation.

"Yes, you have picked it in one," responded Victoria, "Steph has got herself in a spot of bother, so we have turned to our family doctor to see if he can help out."

"Okay, better tell me what the problem is," I said, seeking to move on with the consultation and allowing my eyes to drop down to stare between the young woman's thighs, attempting to see her panties again. Goodness me, I was becoming incorrigible.

Stephanie tried to make some words emerge from her mouth, but she only stumbled and stuttered while her face turned crimson. "I – err – I – that is – I – umm – oh my God!" She turned to look for help from her mother, who was now seated alongside her.

Victoria elected to translate, "Doctor, Stephanie and the young man she has been seeing have decided to become what is politely called sexually active. Steph's been a pretty good girl in that she has saved herself through most of her teenage years until she felt that the right young man may have come along."

"Very commendable," I contributed, "To remain a virgin so long in this day and age."

"Be that as it may, Steph and Rick decided to go for it a couple of nights ago, but as I gather from hearing Steph tell it, Rick is a bit of a klutz and the whole damn thing turned out something of a disaster."

"Mum!" interrupted Stephanie, obviously embarrassed at the way in which her mother told the tale. "He couldn't help it, our foreplay went on a bit too long for him. I mean, he knew what was coming, we had agreed that this would be the night and then I blew him until he was probably right on the verge of coming. So when Rick tried to push it into me and he found it harder than he expected, it was all too much for him and he came with only the head of his thing inside."

Oh dear, no Stephanie, that was too much detail … boing, there goes my cock, springing to attention within my trousers as this beautiful fresh-faced 19 year old blonde goddess talked of blowing her boyfriend until he was on the verge of coming. I looked long and hard at those full red lips and imagined them stretched around the head of my cock. Wow, how would that feel being done by a 19-year-old virgin?

"Yes well, whatever excuses you might make for Rick," cut in Victoria, "He came too quickly and, it would seem, only half took Steph's virginity."

"Half … how do you know that Victoria?"

"Doctor, Steph tried to put two of her fingers up there and her passage still seems to be blocked."

"Is that right?" I asked, becoming keenly interested in the young woman's predicament. "Would you like me to see if that's right?" I continued, hoping that was their expectation from this visit.

Both women murmured an affirmative and nodded their heads in unison. "Okay Stephanie, let's have you over there behind the curtain, take off your dress and … and, err, and… get up on the table." I had been about to say 'take off your dress and panties' but stopped myself in time. I would allow myself the carnal and lascivious thrill of grasping her panties by the waistband on each hip and sliding them down over her thighs and calves, exposing her naked mons, just as if I was a male suitor about to de-clothe her for sex. Surely I cannot be reported for that.

Stephanie rose from her chair and slipped around behind the screen. Her mother immediately slid over into the just vacated chair, bringing her closer to me. Her eyes dropped and I realised that she was observing my aroused state with my trousers tenting above my stiff hard-on.

"What caused this?" she asked, not shy in raising the subject of sex, but whispering so that her daughter could not hear from behind the screen.

"The sight of the Miller sisters," I told her equally quietly, complimenting her by implying that she was Stephanie's sister, not her mother.

"You haven't lost it, you sly old dog, always the come on lines and always horny, aren't you. I'm surprised that you've never hit on me, doctor … I think that we could be a great fit."

"You could be right, but I am an ethical and moral man, I have to maintain my professional reputation as a doctor." As I preached my holier than thou theme, my mind wandered back to the breast feeding mother and the young woman who scarped her inner walls with a too-big dildo.

"Oh what crap, we all know that doctor's either seduce or are seduced by their favourite patients. I have always wondered why you never considered me as one. You should know that I would be the essence of absolute discretion, I would never talk. You must surely know by now after the way I talk to you when I come here that I would be on for it."

I silently recalled the number of times that she had talked to me so suggestively like this when she had come in for a consultation. She was dead right, Victoria would certainly be a great fit, if ever I dared to stray again. But say what you may about my recent sexual indiscretions, I had still not penetrated a patient with my cock. I sounded just like Bill Clinton declaring 'I did not have sex with that woman' in referring to his escapade with Monica Lewinsky.

Victoria turned her head around to check if her daughter was still getting undressed behind the curtain. When she was sure that Stephanie was not peeping out from behind the screen, one of her hands shot forward, grasping a hold of my firm erection within my trousers. "Umm, I like the feel of this … I wish that I could keep holding it while you examine my daughter. I'll bet that you can't control it and that it starts twitching when you see her naked cunt," she whispered to me provocatively.

Stunned by her sudden move, I stood up, trying to shake the grip of her hand free, but Victoria hung on. "Are you ready for me, Stephanie?" I called out to her daughter.

"Yes, I'm ready," answered Stephanie nervously from behind the screen.

"He sure is ready for you," echoed Victoria, her hand was forced to let go as my body swung away from her and I moved to go behind the screen.

I stepped into the space between the screen and the examination table, moving up until I was alongside her breasts, magnificently tenting the sheet that covered the girl from neck to ankles.

"So Stephanie, let me explain what I am going to do. I will insert a vaginal specula into your passage, that's an instrument that spreads your passage wide enough for me to see well up inside. It will be a bit cold and possibly uncomfortable, so my women patients tell me. But I will try to have it inside you for only a minute or two."

"That's alright doctor, just do whatever you have to do," responded Stephanie, looking up at me with what looked like trust in her eyes.

Uninvited, her mother had now followed me behind the screen and she lifted her daughter's mini dress up off the chair on the other side of the table so she could sit down to watch.

I decided to seek the daughter's approval for her mum to be there, "Is it alright for your mother to watch, Stephanie?"

"Yeah, I guess so … I can't see me stopping her."

I stretched one hand out and stroked her cheek reassuringly, but then wondered if it could be misconstrued as an affectionate gesture to a young woman more than 30 years younger than me. I withdrew it quickly, as if burned by her cheek.

"If I find that your hymen is indeed partially torn, what do you want me to do about it, Stephanie?"

"Oh shit, I don't know … virginity is becoming such a pain in the arse."

"No, I think it's a pain in the vagina," I joked, trying to lighten the mood in my surgery. Victoria laughed appropriately, but her daughter was serious, she seemed to now be over this virginity thing.

"What do you suggest, doctor?"

"Well, I can leave it as it is - partially broken - if that's what I find and you can let your young man have another go next time you are together. Or, I can finish the job for you."

The eyes of both women widened at my words, not quite knowing how I intended to finish the job.

"Wow, that sounds cool," said Stephanie with eager enthusiasm.

But her mother cut in with caution, "There is a line not to cross, doctor, wouldn't you agree?"

"I'm just kidding … no, it would be just a little snip that would take away the obstruction so that next time they can just get on with enjoying the sex."

Stephanie was still giving me a warm cheeky smile, but I looked across at her mother who was frowning warningly at me. I moved down the table and grasped a hold of the bottom of the sheet that lay at her ankles. I slowly raised it up over her bare legs, enjoying the tease of slowly exposing first her shins, then her knees, then her thighs and finally her still pastel green pantied pubis before dropping the bunched up sheet above her tummy.

As I had secretly desired, my hands reached out and the fingers slipped into the waistband of her bikini panties. "Lift up," I told her as my fingers began to tug down her panties and she raised her arse to help me slide them down. My eyes lingered at her naked mons as my fingers dragged the panties down her thighs, over her knees.

She had trimmed her young pubic hair into a neat runway and her labia lips looked full and pouty. My hands delivered the panties to her ankles, but my eyes remained glued to her intimate parts. From where Victoria sat, she could clearly see where my eyes were riveted. She might even be able to see my tented trousers twitching.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten what a 19 year old's cunt looks like, doctor?"

Guiltily, I looked up at Victoria, embarrassed at my lack of control, "No, I – err … no, of course not!" I was stammering, attempting to regain control.

Stephanie tried to be on my side, "Mum, don't say things like that … you're so embarrassing. Mum, if you don't behave, I'll send you outside."

I could see Victoria weighing up whether to tell her daughter that the medical professional about to work on her body had just been openly perving at her. Victoria's risque come-on's only applied to herself, she was still very protective of her daughter. I would have to be conscious of that.

The panties dispensed with, I threw them aside, resisting the urge to sniff the crotch of them. I knew that mother would not approve and besides, in a moment, my nose would be right there at the real thing, at Stephanie's entrance. I placed the young woman's legs into the stirrups on either side of the table, spreading her pubic region wide. Then I adjusted the table so that part of it folded back under and Stephanie's arse now rested at the edge of it.

I sat and slid my chair right up to her exposed mons, snapping on a pair of surgical gloves and reaching for a tube of gel. I gently applied the gel liberally to her outer labia, then eased those lips apart and applied more to her inner lips, cautiously avoiding touching her clit with her mother's eyes burning into me.

Even without making contact with her clit, I could hear Stephanie making little whimpering sounds from the intimate touch of my fingers up and down and around her sensitive pubic parts.

"Are you okay, Steph?" checked her mother in response to her daughter's sounds and shifting body on the table.

"Yes, it all feels nice mum … just shut up … please."

Then the moment of truth as I put two fingers together and slid them into her tight vagina. I could only get them in a little way before they were stopped by the hymen, or perhaps the remnants of. I withdrew and reached for the vaginal specula and inserted it just a little way in … then I spread the implement to widen the passage of her cunt for me to see with the aid of a torch light strapped to my forehead.

Stephanie had gasped at the insertion of the cold metal object and gasped again when the instrument stretched her wide. Not as pleasant now as it had been when my fingers were softly caressing her.

"Yes, you were quite right, Stephanie," I told her with my lips almost brushing her inner thighs. "Partly torn, your hymen is about halfway broken through. It would take your boyfriend one or two good hard thrusts to finish the job."

"No, I'm sick of it all," came Stephanie's voice from further up the table beyond me. "Can you do it now please?"

"Are you sure, Steph?" came her mother's voice.

"Mum, I've told you before, you can leave the room. I don't know why you had to come in here anyway." The situation was becoming tense between mother and daughter. "Doctor, just do it please, whatever way you can, I don't care."

Chapter Four

I released the pressure of the vaginal specula and let it slip from my patient's passage. I stood up, pulling the gloves from my hands and placing my now bare fingers right on her tiny clitoral bud. Stephanie jumped in surprise, her eyes wide open, watching me. But quickly she began moaning as my fingers started to swirl around and around the little pea, arousing it.

"Oh yes," moaned Stephanie. My free hand slipped down and unzipped my trousers, then reached in and pulled out my fiercely stiff hard-on.

Off to my right, I could hear Victoria gasp, "I don't believe it, I thought you were joking."

"It's the neatest way to eliminate her hymen," I told the two women. "Better than cutting her with a sharp surgical instrument."

My fingers had been rapidly bringing Stephanie to a sexual peak and her arse lifted up as an orgasm overtook her, her captured legs straining in the stirrups. While her body was still experiencing the pulsing after shocks, I placed my hard-on up against the opening to her cunt, exposed below me. As gently as I could, I nudged it inward and Stephanie reacted.

"Oh yes, do it … please do it!"

What a horny little 19-year-old we had here. I pushed the head of my cock inside her, paused momentarily, personally enjoying her unsullied tightness, and then I went for more, pushing into her cunt until I felt the obstruction of her hymen.

"Ooh," moaned Stephanie, feeling some pain from my cock hitting her hymen with some force. But she recovered quickly, "Please don't let that stop you!"

I didn't, I eased back just slightly, put both hands on her hips to steady her body and thrust my pelvis hard at her. She screamed out in shock as the remains of her hymen tore and my cock slid inexorably up inside her. Stephanie Miller was officially no longer a virgin.

So what did I do next, with my hard cock now wedged quite tightly within this young woman's just deflowered cunt? I eased back out and pushed again in a fucking motion. I looked across and the mother was sitting there starting at me aghast. What was I to do? My cock was telling me to go on and finish the young woman off, to get my rocks off inside her. After all, my cock was pulsing and throbbing inside this beautiful young woman.

"Are you on birth control?" I enquired thoughtfully.

"No, Rick and I used a rubber the other night."

Damn, I thought! If I had put a rubber on, I may have got away with pushing into her a few more times and accidentally coming inside her tight young body. But if I have to withdraw to attach a condom and then re-insert my cock, that's not an accidental cum, that's a blatant pre-meditated fuck, taking advantage of a patient.

Reluctantly, I pulled my cock slowly out of Stephanie's tight sheath and looked down between her spread thighs. My cock was rigid and stiff, throbbing with need for urgent release, our combined juices smeared all over the head and shaft and traces of her virgin blood clinging to it. I looked up and saw Victoria leaning forward in her chair, straining to get an eyeful of my dripping cock. I wondered what she would do and say about what she had just witnessed. She remained silent … for now.

I stepped back and readjusted the table, releasing Stephanie's legs from the stirrups and straightening them for her on the now extended table. I stepped up to the top of the table again without putting my cock back into my clothing. The damned thing wasn't going to fit anyway.

I looked down at the beautiful young woman, her hair a bit wild now from her head thrashing around in her release. "You are no longer a virgin," I told her.

12