The Doctor Diaries Ch. 03

Story Info
Patient introduces doctor to the delights of anal sex.
16.3k words
4.6
125.8k
35
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. James Martin is a long established friendly 51 year old G.P. in his local community. Recently, he has succumbed to temptation and indulged in some sexual activity with his female patients, with their apparent consent. James helped a young mother who was having trouble breast-feeding and a young woman who suffered some tissue damage inside her vagina. But his latest dalliance was to complete the deflowering of a 19-year-old virgin while her mother watched on.

Warning, this story includes explicit descriptions of prolonged sexual activity. If you could be offended by this, do not read any further.

Chapter Six

It would turn out to be only the following Wednesday when I would get to see my very beautiful 39 year old patient, Mrs Victoria Miller again … but this time not as a patient (or the mother of a patient) in my surgery. It was a chance meeting at the local shopping mall … I had just rushed in to pick up a new putter from the sports store before hurrying off to my regular Wednesday afternoon game of golf. Wednesday was my half-day in the surgery and I invariably played golf on that day each week, with fellow medical practitioners who could also arrange their week around some quite competitive golfing.

But the sight of this very attractive woman in a different environment stopped me in my tracks. Even if she was only out shopping, which she seemed to be, she was dressed to kill and one couldn't miss her. She wore tailored slacks with neat creases like they were just ironed. I first caught sight of her from behind, not realising immediately who it was. Her arse was perfect and it moved subtly in sync with her steps. I followed behind her for a while, ogling her arse before drawing level with her and glancing sideways to check out a great set of boobs that were sufficiently ample in shape and size to stretch her light sweater.

As we walked through the mall alongside each other, my eyes staring at those boobs from side on, her head turned to her left, presumably to see who it was that was checking her out. She caught me still looking at her chest long before my eyes lifted to her face to recognise the woman that I was perving on.

"Well doctor, fancy meeting you here," was her opening line as my head lifted up, forcing my eyes to look at her face. "I didn't see you as a shopper."

"Oh my goodness Victoria, I … err, I didn't realise that was you. Err, no, I'm not usually a shopper, my wife looks after that in our house, but I just had to pick up a new club before I race off to golf.

"Oh dear, don't tell me that your poor wife is a golfing widow too, looks like we have something else in common."

"Something else?" I queried, both of us still walking through the mall, but our steps slowing a little while we talked. "What else would you have in common with my wife?"

She leaned in closer to me and speaking softly and conspiratorially told me "Yes, something else besides both of us wanting to be fucked hard and long by you. She gets to be and I want to be."

"Hell Victoria, you don't hold back, do you?" Was I blushing? I took a step away from her in case she tried groping me as she had in my surgery last week.

"Well damn you doctor, you won't hit on me, so I've got to let you know that I am ready and available. You just have to name the time and date and I will be there lying under you."

"But why me?"

"For a start, you're my doctor. Don't most women have a crush on their family GP? And it helps that you're not bad looking. But top of the list is that I saw the size of the bulge in your trousers when you helped out Steph last week … oh, and I did get to have a feel of you too. I'd say that you have the right equipment to make me feel very good. So what do you say? Want to name a date?"

"Look Victoria, I am very flattered, but it is unethical for me to have any sort of sexual relationship with a patient, inside or outside of my surgery. You are a very beautiful and totally desirable woman and I agree it would be great to have sex with you, but it just can't happen."

I began to walk away with considerable reluctance … but she called me back. "Have you at least got a minute to help me with this shopping." I had been so intent on checking out her body when I first saw her here in the mall that I didn't really take in that she was pushing an overloaded shopping trolley.

"Help you how?"

"Just help me get it into my car."

I looked at my watch, it was getting late and I was now cutting it fine for my tee-off time. I knew that I should say no, but she looked like she wasn't handling my rejection of her advances well. "Oh damn, okay. How far away is your car?"

"Right outside in the first car park." Victoria pushed the trolley toward me and I took over pushing it. She slipped her hands around my closest arm and hung on quite possessively as we walked, as if we were a loving couple. I looked around me nervously, hoping that I would not run into any of my circle of friends, or worse still, my wife.

We reached her car without incident, a blue Mercedes-Benz coupe and she flipped the boot lid (trunk if you're American) and stood back, expecting me to place her shopping bags inside. The first time that I bent over to deposit bags into the car, I immediately felt her fingers slide from behind and between my inner thighs, high up.

As I reached into her trolley for another two bags, I said to her, "Your touch feels very nice, but I really wish you wouldn't. This is a public car park and I do have a professional reputation to protect in this neighbourhood."

Naturally, a few words from me weren't about to stop her, she was a woman on a mission and I was her prey. She stood directly behind me, out of my sight and the hand that had been reaching between my thighs suddenly reached up to cup my balls. I drew in a sharp intake of breath, "Careful with those," but at the same time, I shifted one foot further apart from the other, aiding her access.

"Oh, I will be, doctor … I really can be a gentle lover."

I reached into the trolley for the last bag just as her other hand reached around the side of my body and grasped the shape of my cock through my trousers. Needless to say, with her come on talk and her touching, I was getting hard quickly.

Again, my eyes scanned the car park around me, hoping that we were not being spotted. Her fingers felt me expertly, so good as one set fondled my hard-on while her other set weighed my balls affectionately.

"I have everything I need right here," she whispered from behind me.

"But it can't do you much good right here."

"Which is why I am going to need your help to get my groceries out of my car at the other end."

"What other end?" I asked stupidly.

"At my house, silly. Do you want to ride with me and help me get my groceries into my house?"

"Now why would I do that?" I asked, "I have three guys waiting for me at the golf club to complete our foursome. They are counting on me."

Her fingers squeezed my hard-on tightly, "Now what would you really rather do this afternoon? Chase a silly white ball into one big hole after another or come over to my place and check out some wonderfully tight but quite accessible holes. I have at least a couple that I know you're going to love."

I was racked with indecision. If it came to a contest between having uninhibited sex with an exciting, beautiful woman or playing a round of golf, then sex would win out every time. I was still a very horny man, but here was dangerous temptation again. The Hippocratic Oath I pledged to uphold when I became a doctor was fast becoming a hypocritical pledge. Suddenly, I wanted this woman so badly. I could dare to spend at least four hours with her, the length of a golf game. My wife wouldn't be wondering where I was, she knew that Wednesday afternoons were devoted to golf and 19th hole drinks too, so I wasn't expected home until about seven.

"Where is your husband, Victoria?"

"Doctor, it's all so perfect, he's out of town on business, won't be home until tomorrow night." Her hands both let go and she slid around me to stand between her open car boot and me. She was smiling and her eyes were lit up with excitement. "Will you really come with me?"

"Oh God, I shouldn't, but you are so tempting and I am so weak."

"I'll bet you're not weak, doctor. I would say that you are going to be very strong for me."

"Listen Victoria, I can't leave my car here, so I'm going to follow you to your house. Is it okay if I park in your driveway, or should I park down the street a little way?"

"You can park on my drive, after all, you are my friendly doctor making a rare house call."

"Won't it look strange if my car is there for at least a couple of hours."

"I hope it's there for longer than that, I'm going to need a very long consultation. I have a lot of needs that you are going to be required to fulfil, doctor."

Victoria Miller gave me the address in case I lost sight of her car on the journey to her house. While I walked across the car park to my car, I called one of the guys in my foursome to apologise for my late no-show, giving a feeble excuse about a patient needing urgent treatment from me. Then I drove my car around to where Victoria was parked and followed her out onto the street. My mind was whirling with guilt signals mixed with mental images of what she will look like stark naked. My cock was pulsing already.

As I pulled onto her driveway and stopped my car behind hers, Victoria was already unloading shopping bags. As she headed inside with a bundle, she called back to me, "Can you get the rest please?" I did and followed her up to her house.

There was definitely big money here, the house was modern and, as I soon discovered, built on a cliff-top overlooking the lake. I followed her through the ground floor to her kitchen and we set the bags down on the ample bench space. Then she turned to face me, "Oh doctor, I can't believe you've really come here … to my house … to be with me. I am such a lucky woman. Believe me, you won't regret this, I am going to give you the best afternoon you've ever had."

She reached up and curled one hand around the back of my neck, pulling my face down toward hers, her lips parting in anticipation as my mouth met hers. I found her mouth already open and receptive, her tongue eagerly waiting to join with mine. The kiss was instantly passionate with almost a hint of desperation in her need.

When our mouths parted, our breathing already laboured and heavy from the intense emotion our lips mutually transmitted, she surprisingly stepped back. "Can you fix us both a drink, the bar is in through there. I'll have a vodka, straight up in a long glass," she told me, pointing to the next room. "I'm just going to change into something a bit more comfortable. Can you spare me for ten minutes? Don't you go away now?"

She must have worried that I might get cold feet, but now I was here, I wasn't about to leave.

"Sure," I told her and found my way to the bar, made us both a drink and walked out through sliding glass doors to a patio from where I could take in the lake views.

Chapter Seven

No other neighbouring house looked in on the Millers, but from this patio, one could see a pool and a lawn of the house next door, about 30 feet lower than where I stood. A quite attractive woman was reclining totally naked on a sunlounge, seemingly oblivious to my presence on the overlooking next door balcony. She was too far away to recognise and I wondered if she might also be one of my patients. It was possible, I had a large client base in this area. I watched, absorbed by the alluring sight for some time until a voice from the doorway behind me interrupted my reverie.

"So you're checking out my neighbour," Victoria accused. She had said she would be ten, but it had been more like fifteen minutes since I had poured our drinks while she went away to change.

I turned and was taken aback by her appearance. She stood in the open doorway, a filmy ankle length negligee billowing around her in the breeze. From her thighs down, the garment split into several vertical strips so that as the wind caught it, it continually exposed great expanses of her legs, even above the knees. She seemed to be wearing some hosiery on her legs and as I walked closer to her, I could see through the transparent negligee that she did indeed have stockings and an old-fashioned garter belt.

"You are a vision," I told her, handing her the glass of vodka she requested. She gulped it down in one quick swig.

"I needed that … would you believe I am really quite nervous now that I have you here. I probably shouldn't tell you, but I have wanted you for so long … I never dreamed it would happen. Now I have you to myself, I'm as nervous as a schoolgirl. Will you be good for me?"

"Of course," I reassured her, drawing more confidence in my ability to have this woman from her concession of weakness. I gulped my own drink down, "Do you want to show me your bedroom, Victoria?"

"Oh yes, I do … so much. I'm sorry that I took longer than I thought I would, I decided to have a shower. I wanted to freshen up all of me, I figured that I could be a bit sweaty from shopping. Couldn't have that for our first time together."

We were walking through the expansive house and we reached what I assumed was the door to the master bedroom. Suddenly she stopped and turned to face me. "Doctor, it's important that I tell you this now, before we start. I am not a slut."

Her words surprised me. "Hey, I never thought you were," I assured her.

"I don't go sleeping around at all … my husband does, but I've only had one other man in the twenty years we've been married."

"That's okay," I told her, "You don't need to tell me your sexual history."

"I do actually, because I want you to know that all that come on talk, about wanting to be fucked by you … that's not me, that's not the way I am. It's just that I set my sights on you and I have wanted you so much … you have become my fantasy. I picture you and what your body might look like when I get off on my vibrator. When I couldn't tempt you with subtlety in your surgery, I decided to be more blatant, more hard-hitting, like my comment about having things in common with your wife."

"Thank you, that's nice to know that this will be special for you and not just another conquest."

"Oh my God, you don't know how special. Oh shit doctor, now I'm coming across as desperate. It's just that my husband and I don't do it as much as I would like … as much as I need. I know that he has a couple of bimbos on the side, so he doesn't need to do it with his old wife."

"Victoria, for a start, you are not an old wife. You are in your prime, and to me, you are a much younger and very desirable woman and I can't wait to have you, so can we stop talking and get to bed?"

She giggled nervously, "I'm sorry, yes you're right, I'm talking too much. I will shut up now. Come on, you can have me," she took my hand and led the way into the bedroom. There was a huge double bed off to the left, more sliding doors to yet another patio, this time with mountain views beyond.

Victoria let go of my hand and walked across to the doors and drew the heavy curtains, instantly darkening the room. She turned and was lit by two bedside lamps that she had obviously previously turned on when she was up here getting changed. They partially illuminated the room. She began to walk seductively toward me, shedding her filmy negligee as she came across the room.

As the garment slipped to the floor, her full body was revealed in brief white panties, dark blue garter belt and sheer skin-tone nylon stockings. She was not wearing a bra, but had some sort of short silky chemise that just covered her ample breasts.

As she approached, my hand went to my shirt and I began to unbutton it. Victoria stepped in front of me and placed her hands over mine, stopping my unbuttoning. "I can do that," she said and began to take over, completing the unbuttoning and parting my shirt, slipping it down my arms, her fingers sliding across my chest, navigating through my chest hair. "Nice body," she appraised, "Can I see the rest of it?"

Without waiting for an answer, her hands descended to my waist and she quickly unbuckled my belt and unzipped my trousers. Unclasped, my trousers fell straight down my legs and I was left standing in my black boxers, tented at the front by you know what. Her fingers curled around my shaft, still encased in my boxers. "Now we're getting somewhere," she whispered seductively.

My hands went up to her shoulders and I pushed at the thin straps of the chemise. "It comes up over the top better," she told me amid my clumsy attempt to push it down over her body. Under her guidance, my hands switched to grasping the bottom of the silky garment and I lifted it carefully up and over her full breasts, my knuckles softly grazing her nipples and bringing them instantly to life.

We were both now bare above the waist but I thought that the appeal of her good sized breasts looked much better than my hairy chest. My hands reached out and began sliding gently over the smooth milky surface of her twin orbs. "Perfect, they're just perfect … I haven't seen many better proportioned."

She blushed, "Thank you, I hoped that you would like them. They're not too big?" she asked further, perhaps fishing for an extra compliment.

"No way, I will enjoy sucking on these beauties."

"I can't wait," she said, giving my hard-on an extra tight squeeze before raising both of her hands to grasp the waistband of my boxers and lift it out over my horizontal shaft, letting them drop to my feet. Now I was naked and I wanted her the same way. My hands went to her waist and fumbled to pull down either the garter belt or the panties … I wasn't sure which should go first, I just knew that I wanted her as naked as me.

"Hold on, I'm not finished with you yet," she said, brushing my hands away and she dropped to her haunches, placing her face directly in front of my wetly seeping hard cock. "I need to check this out, see if it looks the way I have already imagined it."

Her hands stroked along the shaft, "I always knew that you would be cut, I pictured the head smooth and hard, gliding into me."

Wow, this woman really had fantasised about having sex with me.

Having slid along and back on my hard shaft, she slipped one hand around to cup my balls, then she even slid it further and back into the crack of my arse and her finger pushed up between my clenched arse cheeks to lightly touch my anal ring. I must have involuntarily tensed because she looked up at me from cock height with those beautiful eyes glinting mischievously, "Not very anal, eh? We'll have to change that."

Her fingers felt good on my cock and balls, and even at my virgin arse, but I began to worry about my performance if she kept giving me this much attention. "Come up here," I told her, more commanding now, my hands under her arms to raise up her body. She complied, her face coming up within range and I leaned forward and kissed her again. As with the first kiss, there was fire and passion and our tongues intertwined avariciously.

This time, when the kiss broke, leaving us both again overheated and short of breath, I pulled her body close against mine, my hands stroking down her back. They slid over the rounded curve of her arse, the skin again silky smooth like her breasts. She tilted her head up and whispered in my ear, "You can have me anywhere, do anything you want to me. You're my doctor, I trust you with my body."

Wow, the opportunities were endless, but what did I want? I would have to think about that. This could be a chance to explore my sexuality and my hidden desires. As much as I had enjoyed sex with my wife of 25 years, neither of us drifted far from the accepted norms of sexual pleasure. I had thought about anal, but my wife was never that keen so I hadn't pushed it. From Victoria's open invitation, maybe today I might finally get to experience that supposed pleasure.