The Doctor Is In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked like she was going to ask me another question, but I quickly brought my lips down to hers and began what would be a life-altering experience for both of us. That kiss was so special, and so very passionate. She responded to my every movement, sending her tongue deep into my mouth after mine invaded hers and then withdrew. She sucked my oral appendage after I gently sucked hers. And when I licked her lips, she returned that favor, too.

But her wonderful mimicry didn't stop there, either. When my hand slid down to cup her left breast and begin pinching and kneading her nipple, her hand went to my chest and began playing with mine. I suddenly found myself engulfed in some very new sensations. No woman had ever touched my nipples so erotically before, and it felt wonderful. And when I pinched down on her nipple a little harder, eliciting a moan of desire from deep within her chest, she pinched mine and it instantly sent a shiver to every part of my being.

My hand left her tit and trailed down lightly over her belly and thin pubic bush to cup her womanhood. And my middle finger immediately began to explore her dripping wet crease, entering her now unobstructed love tunnel and plunging into her forcefully again and again. That was enough to send her over the edge once again, and she found herself falling weightlessly through another series of body-wrenching pleasure surges as I kept up the plunging finger. She broke our kiss almost violently as she involuntarily gasped and then started a series of screams and meaningless chatter. "Oh, yes, oh yes, oooohh yeeeesssssss, Ooooooooooo.

I finally ended my finger pumping, allowing her to once again come down from that pleasure peak no mortal male will ever understand. I shifted my position until my head was between her thighs and only an inch or so away from her sweet, beautiful pussy. Then I suddenly plunged in, stabbing my tongue as deeply as I possibly could into her love tunnel as my nose crushed down on her clit. Then I began licking the entire length of her crease with long, moderately slow licks of my tongue.

I soon extended my long licks, including light flicks over her tightly puckered anus and perineum before again licking her crease. I kept this up for several minutes, stopping each time I sensed she was about to orgasm again. I was teasing her horribly, and loving it immensely. And she was bucking her hips wildly, trying to make me send her over the top and into that state of ecstacy I had showed her so many times during the past hour. Finally, I knew I needed her as much as she needed release, so I bore down on her clitoris mercilessly with my tongue as my middle finger again began plunging deeply into her. In just a second or two she was there, and her body once again began to shake uncontrollably.

I slid up her body, kissing my way over her convulsing stomach, her bouncing breasts, to once again capture her lips with mine. At the same time I reached down and grasped my cock at the base, guiding it to the entrance of her womanhood. The head almost popped in past her tight outer muscle ring. Then I pushed it firmly into hr, being as gentle as I could but not stopping until I was completely inside her as far as I could go. As I watched her face I saw her eyes get as big as they possibly could, and her back arched upward into my belly as she felt for the first time in her life what it was like to be a complete woman.

I remained still for several minutes, satisfying myself with simply kissing her until she was at least partly comfortable with being so full of male meat. Then I broke our kiss and whispered, "Are you alright?"

At first she nodded her head, unable to speak with all the new sensations colliding inside her brain at the same time. Finally she was able to sort things out, and the floodgate opened.. "I've never felt so full before. You are so wonderfully big. You're filling me up. I can't believe anything could feel this good. What are you doing to me. You are so wonderful. I can't believe you are filling me up so completely...."

I ended her near-babbling with my mouth, again locking her lips into another passionate kiss. At the same time I began stroking in and out of her. For the first minute or so, I maintained only short strokes. But after I saw she was not experiencing any discomfort I began to lengthen my in and out movements until she was taking seven inches into her with each downward push of my hips. I felt rather than heard her moaning again, and knew her orgasm wasn't far off. And when she broke over the edge, I couldn't hold back any longer. I plunged my cock inside her and began to spew my load of semen as deep as I could reach.

This triggered an orgasm within an orgasm for her, sending her to even higher heights of pleasure than she had ever been to. Her body began to quiver like she was on a vibrating bed. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut. Her fingernails were digging into my back with terribly painful force as her fingers literally grabbed onto my muscles. In all my experience I could not remember any time when one of my patients reacted as intensely as she now was. And I was not the least bit surprised when she suddenly stilled, having passed out from what was obviously an overdose of passion.

******************

She awoke a few minutes later, blinking her eyes rapidly to adjust to the light while trying to figure out, to remember, what exactly had just happened to her. Then she turned her head and looked at me, and a look of instant recognition came over her. She smiled brightly, giggled, and immediately moved to capture my lips with hers. We kissed for a very long time.

Fifteen minutes later we were still kissing passionately. I thought she might want to talk about what she had just experienced, but it was now apparent she wanted another round. Her hand had slid down and captured my now rehardened cock several minutes earlier, and she had been actively but gently pulling on it every since. So, with no other recourse in sight, I moved over until I was between her legs, and she guided me directly into her womanhood.

I sank completely inside her with no effort as all. Then we began a slow, almost languid dance of love as I gave her one long stroke every two or three seconds. She simply laid there at first, enjoying the feelings my cock was transmitting deep into her innermost being. And I was content to continue this slow thrusting, thoroughly enjoying the feel of her ultra-tight and extremely well-lubricated passage.

But she had other plans. At first she simply began raising her hips to meet each of my downward thrusts. Her head began to move from side to side, and she began mouthing words I couldn't hear. Then she looked at me and whispered, "Faster." And I began to increase the tempo of my thrusting, bringing the head of my cock completely out of her only to have it plunge back in to the hilt with my next thrust. Her orgasm hit hard during that action, and I had to physically reach down and guide my cock forcefully back into her wildly thrashing and bucking womanhood.

I was plunging rapidly into her as she came, attempting to keep her up on the plateau of pleasure she was currently experiencing. But my body betrayed me, and I felt the stirring that told me my orgasm was only seconds away. I probably could have stopped, pulled completely out of her, and delayed my own release. But instead I kept plunging into her deeply, being controlled by my own selfish desires for sexual release. And in just a few seconds I was once again into an intense orgasm of my own. I was filling her with my male cream, sending it spraying almost directly into her womb with the force of my cum...

* * * * *

Her first session ended shortly after that wonderful experience. I held her tenderly for a few moments before we both got dressed. I set her up for another appointment late on Friday, telling here she had so much more to learn about herself. And our parting kiss, while anything but professional on my part, was her way of letting me know she would be on time and ready for any therapy I might wish to prescribe.

12