The Doctor Is In

Story Info
Female doctor gives male prisoner an exam to remember.
7.5k words
4.04
158.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr. Alex?" The uniformed man looked tentative, as if he was not sure he should disturb the doctor after all.

"Yes?" She answered, then noticed the man standing next to the guard in an orange jumpsuit, cuffed and shackled.

"Oh, is this my intake physical?" she asked, as she rose from her desk and walked around to her office door where the men stood.

The guard pushed the prisoner roughly into the doctor's combination office and exam room as he answered her. "That he is, Doc...and he's a dilly. For your own safety, I think you better plan to do only whatever you can do with the handcuffs still on him. Skip the rest."

"That bad, huh?" She studied the dark haired prisoner with a two-day-old beard, and a significant scowl. He was thirtyish, 6' tall, medium build, and disturbingly attractive, she thought, in spite of his apparent bad temperament. She felt an unexpected twinge inside her, but did her best to push it away.

"Well then," she said, "why don't you just bring him on over to the exam table? We can restrain him quite nicely there. By the time I'm finished with him, he should be a bit more cooperative." Or he would be if I could just do to him what I would like to do,) she thought. She sighed aloud as she picked up her stethoscope and waited for the officer to get the prisoner situated.

She was a beautiful woman, with ebony hair, Mediterranean blue eyes, and a real woman shape like Marilyn Monroe . But the overwhelming demands of medical school and her residency had destroyed any possible chance for an active social life, let alone any time for the kind of sweaty, hip-pumping, body fluid sharing, sex life she longed for. Now, as a doctor in a medium security prison working twelve hour shifts, her prospects were every bit as dismal. She was only thirty-two, but sometimes she felt old...old and lonely. And horny.

Jesus! She thought to herself. Am I really so desperate I'm lusting for a foul-tempered felon about to be locked up for God knows how long? I need to get laid, and bad, but I need someone I don't have to get patted down just to visit! She laughed at herself.

The guard pushed the prisoner toward the black leather exam bench, and handed the doctor the man's folder. Then he directed his prisoner to sit down by applying firm pressure to the middle of his back.

"Get up on that seat before I have to 'help' you get up there. Understand?" Jake Sullivan snarled at him. The convict slid one butt cheek onto the bench in a half-assed response, leaning defiantly more than sitting on it.

"David Meyer?" She asked; as she looked up at the man, then skimmed thru pages and pages of court documents, arrest reports, sentencing depositions, and the like.

David looked at her momentarily in answer to his name, but said nothing, and quickly returned his gaze back to the floor. He was thirty-four, according to his intake report, and an unpleasant sort if his arrest record was any indication.

Incredibly good looking though, Alexandria thought to herself. What a waste.

She turned to the guard. "Officer Sullivan, is it?" she asked, reading the shiny nametag on his shirt. He nodded.

"Jake" he told her.

She continued, "Okay, Jake, let's see if we can't get Mr. Meyer settled and secured, and then we can get this exam started."

The guard grabbed Meyer by the shoulders and steered him forcefully back on the exam bench so he sat squarely.

Alex said, "I think we need to get him undressed down to his shorts before we totally restrain him. Don't you agree?"

The guard nodded his head. He stared at the prisoner as if he expected trouble, and wanted to make sure he didn't get any. "We can do this easy, or we can do this hard." Jake said. "It's your call. Do you want to undress yourself, or do you want me to get a few helpers to get you out of that jumpsuit?"

In answer, Meyer shrugged. "How do you expect me to undress myself with my hands cuffed behind me?"

"I guess he has a point," the doctor laughed. She turned towards the guard. "Maybe you and I can manage this together. "Let's get him restrained from the waist down for now, okay?"

The two worked together to manhandle Meyer into the position they wanted, with leather restraints secured tightly around his ankles, each attached to a side of the exam table, and a thick leather strap buckled snugly across his mid section.

"Okay," the doctor said to Officer Sullivan, "Why don't you release one hand at a time, and then you and I can get the top half of the jumpsuit down to his waist. That might be all we need, if he's as healthy as he looks."

Eventually, with the temporary help of an additional guard, the prisoner was stripped to the waist and restrained to the satisfaction of everyone but the prisoner.

Alex couldn't help but admire the convict's physique; washboard abs, and muscular arms and shoulders like a gymnast or swimmer. She found herself sexually stimulated by his appearance, in spite of his bad reputation. She tried to ignore her feelings, but she kept imagining her naked body next to his. (What am I doing? This is ridiculous!) She admonished herself, but her panties suddenly felt moist.

Putting his face only inches from his prisoner's face, Jake Sullivan looked sharply at Meyer. "I'm expecting you to cooperate fully with the Doctor," the guard warned his prisoner. "If you give her the least bit of trouble, I will be on you like flies on shit, and you will not like where we end up. You can take that to the bank, Meyer, so you damn well better behave." He poked Meyer's chest with his stiff forefinger for emphasis. "I'll be right here watching you every step of the way."

The doctor moved over to stand close to Meyer, with a small white instrument in her hand. She felt safe now that her patient was lying down and completely restrained, his arms held securely by thick straps fastened to each side of the padded gurney.

"I'm going to take your temperature now, David." She held up the digital thermometer. "This goes in your ear. Doesn't hurt at all and it only takes a few seconds." She put the thermometer in his right ear until it beeped at her, then looked at the display, and raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Mr. Meyer, your temperature is nearly 105. How long have you been feeling ill?" she asked with genuine concern. He shook his head negatively in response. "Tell me about your symptoms," she ordered him. "Are you in pain?"

He shook his head again. "I'm fine." He insisted. "Why don't you just let me go to my cell?" he snapped angrily.

"We will do that Mr. Meyer, but first I have to figure out what's wrong with you. A fever that high is serious, David, I can't stress that enough. And it doesn't usually come without any other symptoms, so you need to stop being tough and start being straightforward with me. You are putting your health at risk...perhaps your life, so you need to quit playing games." she stared at him with obvious irritation, but he turned his gaze deliberately away.

She continued, "If you think I'm just going to leave you alone, you are sadly mistaken. It is my obligation to treat you and that's exactly what I'm going to do. You aren't going anywhere until I find out what's wrong with you. Even if I wanted to turn you loose, I can't put you in the general population before I know whether you are contagious."

She looked David straight in his haunting brown eyes and felt drawn to him, in spite of her anger and frustration. She thought he felt a connection too, but she could tell he was holding something back from her.

She frowned. "If you really are feeling just fine, which I don't believe, I suppose it could be an equipment failure. Sometimes technology is not our friend. The only way to be sure is to use a standard thermometer like we grew up with."

She continued, "I have one," she paused, looking at the guard, "but Mr. Meyer needs to be on his tummy for me to use it."

Meyer's eyes widened as her words sunk in. "You don't really think I'm going to let you stick something in my ass do you?" He growled at her threateningly.

"Back off, Meyer," Jake responded to his threat. "I guarantee the doctor is going to stick anything she wants anywhere she wants, and there are a whole mess of guards here that will back me up on that. Should I call some of them now?"

The guard looked pleased, almost cheerful, as if he expected his prisoner to put up a fuss, or hoped he would. Meyer slumped dejectedly on the exam bed, and stared blankly at the ceiling in anticipation of the inevitable.

"The truth is David, a rectal thermometer is still the most accurate measure of your temperature, much better than the digital ones. And if your fever is as high as it seems, I'm thinking I need to continue to use the rectal one. It's about your health, not about your modesty." She did not wait to see David's reaction to her explanation.

She turned to address Jake. "The first thing we have to do is get his britches down. Doesn't this jumpsuit unbutton or zip down or something?" Alex asked.

"It snaps" the guard replied, pulling at one side of the closure to demonstrate. The snaps below David's waist began to pop apart, one by one.

Jake continued, "I think if we pull hard enough on his pant legs, we'll be able to get his pants down past his hips, and the rest should be easy. Maybe his drawers will come along for the ride too, if we're lucky."

They were lucky. When they had finished, the orange jumpsuit was wadded up around his ankles, topped by his gray prison issue briefs. Alex had already decided that she preferred her patient to be completely undressed rather than to keep fighting with the restraints every time she needed a piece of his clothing removed. Of course, being able to see his nude body all the while she examined him helped her to make the decision. As she watched the color rise in David's cheeks when he had been stripped bare, she doubted David agreed with her.

Now, Alex stared for a long moment at the criminal's incredible sculptured body, as he lay naked and fully exposed. Tanned, trim and in perfect shape, he was truly beautiful. She knew he was a criminal with a potential for violence. And yet, she felt a sudden, unmistakable twitch in her pelvis.

"Okay, Officer Sullivan" the doctor said, "with Mr. Meyer's cooperation, maybe we can loosen his leg restraint enough that we can cross one leg over to the other side. I would prefer he was lying flat on his stomach, but this position will work too. It's better if he's on his left side, so let's get his right leg unfastened and move it across. I need his knee to be bent, so we will have to secure his leg at both the ankle and the knee, up as high toward his chest as we can put it."

The two prison employees worked quickly to position Meyer as she needed. The prisoner groaned and turned his head to the wall away from both of them. He was embarrassed, but he could not make himself ask for something to cover with. His ego didn't allow him to show he cared about anything they did.

With his right knee up toward his chest, the remarkable equipment between his legs was totally visible. He tried to move his right thigh closer to his left to hide his impressive package a little, but his legs were held fast and simply would not budge.

Neither Alex nor Jake could help but notice his massive penis, even flaccid as it was at the moment. Both of them stared unabashedly and both of them enjoyed the view.

"Okay, Mr. Meyer. Here's what I'm going to do from now on," the doctor said. "I will tell you everything I'm going to do before I do it, so you won't get any surprises. Right now, I'm using plenty of lubricant on the thermometer, and I'll rub some lubrication on your rectum too so you won't have any discomfort. Have you had anal sex, David?"

"NO!" David replied, barking out indignantly. Jake wondered if he was really an anal virgin, or just covering for his less socially acceptable tendencies. Well, Jake thought, either way he won't be a virgin by tomorrow. A smile crossed his face for just the briefest moment.

The doctor was fairly sure her patient had not experienced this pleasure previously, based on the tightness of his sphincter as she tried to force one well lubed finger every so slightly into his bowel. As she put ever-increasing pressure on his taut and tiny ass button, David jerked his head in her direction.

"David, you have to relax for me. It's just a thermometer for God's sake!" The doctor said impatiently.

Meyer didn't answer, but Doctor Alex didn't wait any longer. She rubbed his rectum with more lubricating jelly, and then pushed the glass thermometer gently into his canal. He clamped his anal ring down tightly in protest of the intrusion, but she pressed on, forcing the slick narrow cylinder further into his ass.

As soon as she was satisfied with its placement, she held the thermometer firmly, resting her hand casually on his bare right cheek. His soft butt skin felt hot and clammy, but when she touched him, she felt herself getting moist again. (Good Lord,) she thought. (You are a doctor for God's sake. Behave yourself!)

"When I first started medical school," she told the guard while she waited to read David's temperature, "I didn't hold onto a thermometer and the damn thing slipped all the way into the guy's ass. We had to give him laxatives and an enema just to get the thing out. I don't make that mistake anymore." She laughed out loud.

Meyer groaned again. "Almost done," the doctor reassured him. She looked at her watch finally and pulled the smooth glass interloper out of Meyer's ass.

"Oh dear," she said to her patient, "I was so hoping it was an equipment failure, but your temperature is definitely 105. And that, my friend," said the doctor, "is sadly a challenge for all three of us."

She looked at the guard, and then at the clock, which read 4:20. "This is likely to be a much longer day than any of us planned, Jake. I have to find out what's wrong with him before I can leave, and that means you can't leave either." She looked up at Jake. "I'm going to need your help. He's not going to like most of what I have to do to him." She said.

Then she shook her head sympathetically and addressed the prisoner again. "I'm sorry, David, I really am, but I can't let you go when you're ill, and a fever of 105 is definitely ill. You really don't have any symptoms you can tell me about?" She asked again. Meyer shook his head negatively.

He could have told her how he felt if he chose to. He felt lousy. The fever had started nearly two weeks before, and it was wearing him out. He felt exhausted all of the time.

But the doctor was part of the system; even if she was more beautiful than any woman he had ever seen. He never cooperated with the system. He never would. The "system" had screwed him since he was twelve. He wasn't about to make it easier for any of them. And he didn't trust them. What happened if they discovered something was wrong with him? What would they do? He didn't want to find out.

"Okay then," she said, looking at the guard. "I guess we better get started trying to track this fever down."

For the next few minutes, Alex pulled various medical tools and items from drawers and cupboards, and placed them on a small, stainless steel, wheeled cart. At one point she handed a hot water bottle to Jake and asked him to fill it with warm water from the sink in the bathroom, and then to leave it hanging in the small bathroom when he was done.

Meanwhile, Alex continued to gather more pieces of equipment, and when she finished, she covered everything with a clean white cloth on the cart. David felt apprehensive, both over what the doctor was doing at the moment and what she was about to do to him.

"All right now," Alex said finally, "I think we are ready at last. Mr. Meyer... David, I'm sorry I have to put you through all this, but you haven't given me much choice. If you want to tell me now whatever symptoms you are having, and we both know you must be having symptoms, then I won't have to keep looking in the wrong places, some of which might be quite uncomfortable for you. So, last chance...are you sure you don't have anything to say to me?"

David stared at the ceiling above him, and kept silent.

Doctor Alex sighed. "All right then, David. Don't say I didn't warn you."

At first the exam was inconsequential. She looked in his ears, his mouth, even up his nose; took his blood pressure. Which was high, his pulse...which was quite rapid, and listened to his chest. While his pulse and blood pressure indicated he was indeed not healthy, nothing pointed in a particular direction.

"Jake, can you help me for a bit? In the interest of efficiency, there's one more thing I have to do with David while he's in this position."

Jake wondered what "thing" the doctor was going to do, but he guessed David would not be thrilled.

He was right. Alex asked the guard to retrieve the warm water bottle for her. While he returned to the tiny bathroom, Alex busied herself with a tall metal rack on wheels, the kind used to hang IV bags and the like, and then removed about eight feet of one inch tubing from the covered tray.

When Jake showed up with the hot water bottle, the doctor hung the bag upside down on the tall rack, and then began attaching the tubing to the end of the bottle. The other end of the tubing had an odd looking nozzle about three inches long and as big around as a man's thumb. The end of the nozzle looked as though a condom, or perhaps a tiny pale balloon, was attached to it. As she assembled the pieces, David eventually realized what she was doing, but he said nothing.

Alex could see his appalled expression. "You know what I'm doing, don't you David?" She asked, as she walked toward him. She touched his right shoulder gently, and he flinched.

"You are right...I am going to give you an enema...two in fact. But if you've had one before you know they don't hurt, so just relax. It's uncomfortable, but it's not painful. Cramping mostly. Have you had one before?"

"Not since I was baby," he snapped at her.

"Well I guess it's about time then," she replied cheerfully. She reached for a pair of green latex gloves and started putting them on, and then continued. "Jake, I just needs you to stand by in case Mr. Meyer has a strong objection to this invasion of his dignity."

"Oh!" She said suddenly, "We'll need to adjust the chair first. If you look at the middle of the exam bed, you'll see two narrow panels?" Jake walked over to where she gestured and nodded.

"I need you to pull up on the end of each panel just slightly to release the catch," She paused while he did as she instructed. There was a distinct click, and then a second one. "Now, pull them slowly toward you until you can remove them completely."

When they were removed, a six-inch gap across the width of the gurney allowed Meyer's left hip to fall slightly into the space. She asked Jake to retrieve the portable commode on the far side of the room and place it directly beneath the empty space in the exam bed, adjusting it up higher with a pedal that raised or lowered the entire commode. When he finished, the distance between the bed and the toilet was a matter of less than two inches.

She turned toward David then. "Okay, I'm going to prep you now to take this nozzle without discomfort, so I'll apply some lubricating gel to your anus, and it might feel cold." She poured a generous amount of the clear fluid on her fingers and rubbed them around his tight opening. "Here we go," she said; as she massaged his shy rectal opening in slow, gentle circles.

She began to apply more pressure as David clenched his cheeks to block her entrance to his passage, but she soon won out in her contest with his sphincter, and pushed her index finger slowly into his rectum until it was completely inside him.