The Doctor Is In Ch. 2

Story Info
Constance continues her treatment.
5.4k words
4.42
103.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers

I opened the file on my patient, Ms. Constance Hightower. Although she was in her 40's, the dark haired beauty had never had a relationship that had lasted. She never knew what it was like to share herself with anyone other than her grandfather and her business. She was one fucked up little girl I had decided. Being as that would not be an acceptable diagnosis that the American Psychiatric Association would approve of, I did my best to make the wording a little milder. I scribbled on her chart:

Progress Report: Constance Hightower

Prognosis: Undetermined.

Treatment: Physical examination to date.

Psychological profile: Pending.

Progress: None at this time. Subject seems to be physically healthy. Mental state appears to be somewhat unstable. Have treated her with a mild dose of thorazine. Subject was in varying states of consciousness due to the medication when left with my intern, Dr. Bruno. Still under treatment.

Dr. Rhymer

There it was in black and white. It seemed like forever before my Dr. Bruno informed me that the patient was ready for the next phase of her treatment. But, like they say "good things come to those who wait", it was soon time for me to return to the task at hand.

My adrenaline was running high as I walked into the room and looked down at the prone, semiconscious Ms. Constance Hightower. As I had instructed she was bent forward, face down. Her feet and arms were bound by leather straps, which allowed her limited movement. The upper torso of her 6', 200 lb. frame was in an almost horizontal position, head elevated slightly higher than her hips to keep the blood from rushing to her beautiful head. And, even though her legs were vertical and touching the floor, they were spread wide for my viewing pleasure. The padded bench that she was strapped to allowed her head to move from side to side with a measure of comfort. Her large, heavy, mature breasts were swaying seductively as they dangled through the openings in the bench. "That Bruno is quite the creative person, don't you think Constance?" I asked, knowing that she couldn't answer. I admired the contraption that he had custom designed to specifically fit her large frame.

I walked behind her and moved my finger across the smooth flesh of her lovely pussy lips. A soft groan came from inside her, more of a reflex action than a conscious one. I drew my arm back and gave her ass cheeks a firm slap with the palm of my hand. Startled from her drug-induced slumber, I chuckled to myself as her firm buns tightened with her body's reflex action. Her words were muffled by the ball-gag that had been pressed into her mouth. I could only imagine what manner of unkind words she was throwing my direction. Fear and anger were present in her eyes as she struggled to free herself.

"It will do no good to fight Constance," I instructed her. "The only thing that will work is your complete obedience!"

Like a caged tigress, she pulled at her restraints until the leather straps that bound her arms to the front legs of the bench bit into her delicate wrists. "Such a stubborn little girl!" I walked to the head of my patient and took hold of the back of her hair and pulled her head up. Staring deeply into her steel blue eyes, I got close and talked to her in my most soothing voice. "Very well little lady. If that's the way you want it, we will wait." Instead of soothing her, her fear and anger seemed to turn to hatred for me. I gently laid her head back on the padded bench and began to search the room. "There it is," I said as eyes moved across the room to the wall behind her. "That assistant of mine thinks of everything!" As always, Bruno had everything prepared just like I had instructed him. Hanging on the wall was a small leather riding crop that I had picked up somewhere over the years. I removed it from its hanger and walked behind my patient. Slapping the leather against my hand, I could see her flinch each time she heard it snap against my palm. "I guess I'll have to entertain myself while I wait." The muscles in the beautiful ass tightened as I lay the leather crop against her skin. "Now, first off, let me tell you not to be frightened." I looked into her blue eyes and noticed more anger than fear.

"Mmmmmmfffffffffffff.........," was all I could hear coming from her.

"My, my, my! Such an ugly attitude from such a sweet girl," I said as I pulled the leather crop back and tapped her round butt cheeks. She jerked hard, not expecting to feel the sting. "We MUST work on that attitude!" I said firmly.

"Mmmmmmmffffffffff........," she groaned, almost defiantly. I could tell this was going to be a hard nut to crack.

"Seems that we have a situation here Constance," I said as I moved around to her side dragging the leather across her back. "I think that unless we open the lines of communication that our work is going to be much more difficult." Tears were beginning to form in her eyes as I talked to her. "And," I paused, "I really would like to communicate, wouldn't you?" Constance nodded as best she could. "Good! Good!" I exclaimed, trying to reinforce her cooperation, much like a parent would a child. "Now, the only way we can communicate is if I take your gag out. Don't you agree?"

Her eyes brightened somewhat and the tears became less visible as she did her best to nod her head. I smiled at her and moved the leather whip down her side and removed it from her delicate skin. "But first you've got to promise not to be verbally abusive when I do."

Nodding as hard as her restraints would allow her, she tried to talk against the gag. I touched her large nipple with my leather implement and she trembled slightly. "Is it agreed that we will behave girl?" I asked her. Once again she nodded and I laid the whip across her back and untied the ball gag. Her breath was loud in the silence of the room as it fell to the floor.

"Please let me out of this thing doctor," she said, more an order than a request.

"I'll let you go when I am done with your treatment Constance," I told her.

"Let me go now doctor," she pleaded a little more sugar in her voice this time. "I've changed my mind. I don't want your treatment any longer."

"You're not being very cooperative," I said, moving my hand gently across her ass flesh. "You're not cooperating at all!" Constance tried to struggle against her restraints. I watched her muscles tense and flex, tense and flex as she fought. "Now settle down girl. You're going to wear yourself out," I told her as I raised my hand and brought it down across her right butt cheek.

"OWWWWW! FUCK!!" she yelped as the palm of my hand crashed against her. "YOU SADISTIC FUCKER!" she yelled.

"Such ugly words from such a pretty mouth. I guess you're going to have to work on that Constance." My hand gently caressed her now pink flesh. "Remember what your mother used to do to you when you were a little girl and you talked ugly?" I asked.

"Oh no!" Tears were once again moving down her cheeks.

"Oh yes Constance! What is it that your mother would do to you girl?" I asked.

"Oh god!" she moaned. "No please!"

"Please what?" I asked as I pulled my hand back and smacked her hard on her firm cheeks.

"Please don't spank me Sir!" she begged.

"I think you mean 'please spank me sir' don't you?"

"No!"

I laughed a wicked laugh as I pulled my hand back and brought it down once, twice and finally a third time, alternating cheeks with every slap of my hand. Each time I hit her, it was a little harder than the last. She flinched in pain and possibly a little pleasure as the flesh on the palm of my hand landed on her red buttocks. "Oh yes Constance. You know you've been a naughty girl and naughty girls get punished. Now beg me to punish you Constance!" I commanded.

"NO! NEVER!" came her reply.

"Hmmm. Never is a long time Constance my dear. And since I am a patient man, I can wait a long, long time for you to become totally submissive to me."

Heavy quick breaths were coming from deep within and her temper was starting to boil to the top. "Now look here you quack! You can't keep me a prisoner here!"

"A prisoner?" I picked up her medical file and looked through it. "Hmmmm. Well, you see, it's like this," I replied as I thumbed through the files. "It says right here on the paper that you signed that you were committing yourself to my care. In doing so, you gave me the right to keep you as long as I see fit."

"No! It can't be true! I read the papers!" Constance began to sob as I read the paper back to her. "I've got friends! They'll come looking for me!"

"Friends? Friends? Do you honestly think anyone gives a shit if you live or die Constance?"

"I've got lots of friends!" she said defiantly.

"No! You've got no friends Constance!" My patience was growing short as I did my best to convince this woman that she had no choice but to obey. "What you have is thousands and thousands of people who work for you and not one single one of them give a shit about you!"

"That's a fucking lie!" she cried, the tears smearing the heavy makeup on her cheeks.

"That's a fucking lie! That's a fucking lie!" I said mocking the girl. "No please doctor! Please don't be mean to poor little Constance!" I said, dancing around and doing my best to copy her pathetic little voice.

"You fucking pig!" she spat in my direction. Unsuccessfully struggling against her leather straps, I stood and laughed at the woman who was supposed to be the symbol of corporate power. "God no!" she cried as she finally gave up her fight.

"First a quack and then a pig? I told you not to talk ugly!" Moving behind her and standing between her legs, I laid the riding crop on her ass cheeks and moved it from side to side. "I guess you still don't understand!" I said as I raised it and tapped her on the ass, leaving a cherry red stripe across her buttocks.

"OUCH!" she screamed. I raised it again and brought it down harder this time, making her jump when it landed. "DAMNIT!" she screeched. I could hear her sobs as I raised it once more and this time I hit her across both cheeks this time. "FUCK!" she squealed through her tears.

"Now you see Constance, this is what you call punishment." I pulled the crop back and hit her hard. She screamed as loud as she possibly could. "Now," I said laying my hand against her ass, "This is for pleasure." I pulled my hand back and laid it down firmly against her ass. "When I spank you, it will be simply for pleasure. Now which one will it be? Will it be punishment or pleasure?" I asked.

"Please NO!"

"Punishment," I asked tapping her lightly with the crop, "or pleasure?" I asked once again as I tapped her on the ass with my bare hand. The tears that were flowing down her cheeks were now making the mascara run and she had a silly, almost comical look about her.

"Punishment," I asked, raising my arm again.

"NO!" she screamed. "Pleasure Sir!"

"Very good Constance," I said as I moved the riding down her spine, between her butt cheeks and then I moved it gently across her spread pussy lips. My hand moved down and touched her warm butt cheeks. "Pleasure it shall be." My hand started a gentle massage on her butt cheeks. "Oh, and one more thing Constance, from this moment on, I will be referred to as Sir and you will be referred to as bitch, or cunt, or whatever other name I choose to call you. Is that completely understood!"

"Yes doctor," she said softly.

"Wrong answer bitch," I said as I picked up my riding crop and laid another stripe across her backside.

"Oh god!" she screamed.

"So what is the correct answer?" I asked.

"Yes Sir! I understand completely Sir!" she said through her tears.

"Now, what is it that you want me to do to you rich bitch?" I asked.

"Spank me Sir," she whimpered.

"I can't hear you Constance," I said moving my hand between her legs and touching her delicate cunt lips. I began pushing my finger between the petals of her moist flower.

"Oh! Please," she groaned. My cock strained against my pants, wanting to be inside this woman's hot pussy more than anything, but alas, I restrained myself.

"Tell me bitch!" I said as I removed my fingers from between her moist vaginal lips.

"Please spank my ass Sir!" she said with more force this time. Always the one to please a pretty lady, I pulled my hand back and smacked her directly on the ass cheeks. Although the force was intense, it was spread out over the width of my hand instead over the end of the crop. She squealed in pleasure and pain as I made contact. "Oh fuck yes!" the girl cried out as the firm cheeks jiggled.

"You love that don't you? You love it when I spank your ass!"

"Please Sir. No more sir!" she begged.

The sound of my hand hitting flesh could be heard as I pulled back and smacked those sweet cheeks once more. "I said you love it don't you cunt!"

"Love it?"

"Of course you love it. All women love to be dominated. Especially you high and mighty executive type cunts. You abuse the poor little wimp bastards that work for you all day and when the guilt gets too much for you, then you come here to get your 'treatment'. Well, you can rest assured that when I am done with your series of treatments, you will know what it is like to be taken fully by a man!"

"W-w-what are you going to do to me?"

"Never mind what I'm going to do. All that matters is that you are mine to do with as I please!" I took a good look at the dark skinned beauty. My finger ran down her back, making circles on the buttocks and then I inserted my finger into her anus. She cried out in pain, or pleasure, I'm not sure which as my digit sunk into her rectal cavity. "I will do whatever I want and you will just take it. Is that understood?" Her body quivered as I withdrew my digit.

"Please no sir!" she moaned as I pulled my finger back out. "I just came for therapy Sir! Not this, oh god not this....." My cock stirred against my pants as I pressed my finger inside her.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry." I said in a conciliatory voice. "I guess that is what we agreed to wasn't it Constance."

"No Sir," the woman said, "just therapy!" The fear left her face and I could see her relax a bit.

"Well now. I guess we have a problem then."

"A-a-a problem," she asked?

"Yes! We definitely have a problem!"

"Oh god please. Please Sir. I'm sorry for everything!"

These fucking rich women are all alike I thought to myself. Just because they have money, they think that they have the world by the balls. "Yes indeed bitch, this is going to be an weekend you will not soon forget." I moved in front of her and took a handful of hair and pulled her head up. Her face was directly across from my cock which had started making a tent in the front of my scrubs. Her large blue eyes fixed on my rigid member and I moved forward and pressed my erection against her cheek and moved it around. I could feel her tremble as my hard cock pressed against her face. "Open your mouth slut," I said to her as I held her by the hair. Not wanting to get slapped on the ass again, she did as I told her and I pushed my cotton covered cock into her mouth. Her mouth was hot and wet and the moisture felt good against my aching prick. "Very good Constance," I said as I pulled my hardon out of her mouth. I released her hair but her eyes stayed fixed on my rock hard member. I backed away from her and put my thumbs into the elastic of my pants and pulled them down. Once again her eyes grew big as my circumcised cock came into view. "Oh god," I heard her moan as the purple head stared at her. A wicked smile came across her face and I knew she was hooked.

"You like my cock don't you," I asked, taunting the girl.

"Yes Sir! It's a beautiful cock Sir!"

"Why thank you very much," I told her, patting her on the head. "And it is tasty too I'm told!"

"Please let me taste Sir," she said, licking those full red lips. "Please let me suck your cock!"

"Oh no, not yet," I said as I pulled my pants back up and motioned for my assistant to come in. The sound of footsteps echoed in the room as my assistant, Bruno walked in. "Who is that?" Constance asked, totally humiliated that anyone would see her in that condition.

"Damn, boss, that's one sweet ass," Bruno said as he looked at her red cheeks. "Yepper, that's one sweet ass!" His smile was one of approval. He gently touched her tender butt flesh and her cheeks flushed as he caressed it.

"It certainly is Bruno. She likes having it spanked too, don't you Constance?"

"Who is that?" Constance asked once again, unable to turn her head far enough to see the man behind her.

"Oh, why, that's just my assistance Bruno. Didn't I tell you about him?"

"No you didn't!" she said, the bitch coming out in her voice.

I nodded to Bruno and he slapped her smartly on the ass, his large hand landing on both cheeks. "FUCK!" I heard her yelp.

"How cold I have let my manners get away from me? Bruno, this is Constance. Constance, meet Bruno!" Bruno moved to my side and I pulled my patient’s head up so she had no choice but to look at him. "Say hello to Bruno bitch."

"Hello Bruno," she said softly.

"Hello Constance. It is my pleasure to meet you!" Bruno and I laughed together as we watched her complete and total humiliation sink in. Bruno's large hand replaced mine and he held her head up to let her know he was also a force to be reckoned with. "She's pretty boss," he said his hand pulled her dark hair back and he began caressing her soft cheek.

"You are right my friend." Constance began to enjoy his soft touch and she was almost totally consumed by his gentle caresses when he pulled her head up hard. He laughed and released it, letting it fall back down.

"Asshole!" she spat as he stood in front of her.

"She's a real firecracker Boss," he said as he moved behind her and began to take his pants off.

"She is indeed." I replied. "Now, something I forgot to tell you cunt," I said as my assistant removed his shorts and his large prick came into view. "Bruno is my assistant. As such, he is an extension of my medical practice, and also an extension of me." Her eyes widened as I spoke. "If Bruno is an extension of me, then you are to obey him just like you would me. Is that perfectly clear?"

"Yes Sir," she said softly.

"Very good my dear." My assistant smiled and moved forward and she tried to move away as she felt Bruno lay his large cock along the length of her butt crack. Bruno picked up a bottle of baby oil and opened it, pouring a little onto the round ass cheeks of this middle-aged woman. Slowly, gently, he began to move his hips forward and then back, sliding his prick against her skin. Pouring a little more oil onto her back, He leaned across the length of her, his hard cock pressing in the cleft between her ass cheeks. "Just relax my dear, and everything's going to be ok," he said as he moved his fat prick between her buttocks. Bruno touched her shoulders, massaging the oil into them, moving down her sides tickling her breast and then on down, massaging the oil into the sides of her hips. "Oh God," she groaned as he humped against her red gluteus maximus.

The pre-cum had already started leaking from the head of my prick, causing a wet spot against my scrubs. The large blue eyes were fixated on the outline of my cock. I could tell that she wanted it, so I pushed my pants down and once again my hard prick came into view. I stepped out of my pants and pulled my shirt off.

"Like what you see slut?" I asked as I placed my right hand at the base of my cock and moved toward her face.

"Yes Sir," she said, her tongue wetting her red lips. and I touched it on her cheek. She turned her head slightly, trying to lick the tip. "You are a little suck up aren't you?" I asked as I pulled her head back by the hair. "You think that if you suck up to someone that they will let their guard down and you can retaliate! Well not this time Ms Constance goodie two shoes!" My cock was burning by now and I had to have some relief. I looked down on my captive and I pulled her head up and pointed my cock at her mouth. Rubbing it on her lips, I felt her hot breath and the tip of her tongue grazed the blood filled head. "Oh my yes bitch, I think I will let you suck my cock. But only if you beg good enough."

johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers
12