The Doctor Is Willing Again Ch. 02

Story Info
It was just a date.
1.4k words
4.29
30.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to write this but several asked, so why not?

Tom was a patient of mine at the HMO where I work as a Doctor. He had an obvious problem, Premature Ejaculation.

Easy enough for me to show him how to solve that, all he really needed was a partner who understood about men! It is surprising how few do, in my experience.

One thing led to another, next thing I know he asked for my phone number, and I gave it to him.

He was eager, too! My phone was ringing when I walked in the door from work. For some reason, I gave him my address, we made a date.

I do believe I have not been thinking very clearly lately. The loss of my husband put me in a state of mind that can best be described as out of control.

Inside me is a strong exhibitionistic tendency, that combined with a combination of needing to be in control (domination?) and yet I still respond best to a man who takes control (submissive?)and makes my head spin.

I denied all of that for years, pretending I was neither one, just "normal!" "Little girls don't!" Mom would tell me, yet she dated and someimes had a male friend over, that is how I ended up with a brother.

It all confused me growing up. I am 51 now, it still all confuses me sometimes. I am slowly becoming to realize that I can only be what I am, nothing more, nothing less. Everything else is pretend, no meaning or reality to it!

I was dressed when Tom showed up. I was telling myself "What am I doing?" as I answered the door.

Here was this nice looking young man, at least two decades my junior, and I was going on a date!

Plus he was a patient, insane stuff! To make matters worse, I had carefully applied my makeup, hair fixed as best as it will look(straight as a string). I slipped on soft beige dress that was cut to just above the knee on one side, the hem lay at an angle, the upper portion made a bra impossible. The cloth was held up by one strap over my right shoulder, it swept across my breasts and around the back, bare to the middle.

There was barely enough variation in the pattern to keep my nipples from being clearly visible, in the right light I knew they would be.

Tom looked me up and down with a grin, I was surprised, he actually had on a suit and tie!

I grabbed a shawl for a wrap against the evening chill, and off we went. The first wrong thing was his car, a pretty blue Chevelle, jacked up in the back with big tires and chrome wheels.

I slid in the passenger seat, he started the engine. It was so loud that conversation was impossible, by the time we got downtown to the restaurant my head was ringing. It seemed like everything inside the car shook all over the place, I was already wanting to go home!

But we were seated at a nice table, and things settled a bit. He was trying to carry on a conversation, he kept asking me things like, "How long have you been a Doctor?" I did my best to keep it pleasent.

I noticed the pained expression on his face as he looked over the menu, the prices were a bit high, there was nothing under $20.

I couldn't stand anymore of his questions so I asked him some of his own. It turned out he worked in a shop of some kind. I mentioned kindly that that might come in handy if I ever needed a mechanic. He beamed at that, not knowing that the oldest rig I owned had less than 5000 miles on it.

I also noticed he was having a tough time trying to keep from looking at my breasts, so I decided I might as well have some fun. I shifted in my seat and let the material fall away from my chest.

This defeats the purpose of the patterns in the cloth, it will become see through with any light behind, and there was!

I smiled sweetly as his eyes widened, I like being looked at. I noticed two nice looking men sitting a few feet over to my left were now paying attention, too. I let my shoulder fall forward a bit, the top gapped.

I saw them both shift slightly and turn towards me. I knew they both had a clear view inside my top at my bare breast! I felt my nipples begin to crinkle and extend, I just let it happen.

Suddenly the waiter appeared over my left shoulder, he also had a clear view, I was being bad!

This went on for the entire meal, I had ordered the cheapest thing on the menu, understanding quickly that Tom was short of finances.

Finally the meal was done, Tom led me out to his car (if one could call it that). He started the engine, saying something about having "built it himself" as we took off with a roar.

I guess he wanted to impress me or something because he was way too heavy on the throttle, demonstrating the power of his creation.

I thought about Ted's z06 Corvette sitting in the garage at home, knowing that Ted would drive up alongside this young man's car using just part throttle, then tip on the gas and drive away with ease. AND be quiet in the process!

But I let him have his fun.

Mercifully, we arrived at my house in one piece. Tom led me to the door, I knew right off he planned on a kiss.

I had better planned for him, after all, even with the flaws he was nice...and cute!

We got to the door, I gave him my best wicked smile and invited him in. He almost stammered, I got him seated in my living room and served him a glass of soda.

"Be right back!" I told him. I went into my bedroom, slipped off the dress and my shoes, I wasn't wearing anything else.

I just walked naked back into the living room. Tom looked up, his eyes widened, I thought he was going to choke!

"Just sit there!" I ordered. I straddled him, watching his eyes go directly to between my legs. I undid his pants, not even bothering to remove his jacket.

He was hard as a rock, I was beginning to think he almost always was! I grabbed him with both hands, he blasted off in just a couple of seconds. I took my sweet time with the second one, it was only a minute or so and he came again.

I knew he had more, he was still hard, so I kept right on going. I massaged and played, teasing him as until he finally moaned and let go again, then he went limp.

The entire time he stared at my Vagina, I was all puffy myself, I love to play with men! Then his hands came forward and touched me, I allowed it as he worked me with not a lot of skill. But it was effective, I shuddered as I came in a few moments myself.

I got up and sat on the couch beside him still completely nude. I explained to him that he was a nice young man, and all he needed to do was find a nice young girl to learn with.

"Don't give up because you go off early!" I told him. "Just keep right on going, the right woman won't mind at all!"

Yes, the Doctor in me, no doubt about that.

"I want to see you again!" he protested, getting my drift.

I leaned forwards and kissed him on the forehead.

"Not to be!" I said with a smile. "Not to be!"

He understood. Finally alone, I thought of what I had just done. A moment of pleasure for me, pleasure for Tom, and a bit of help for him.

Some say as a Doctor, I shouldn't do things like this. Society says the same. But I think I helped Tom, in fact, I am completely sure of it!

My fine time with my late husband, Ted, taught me a lot. He didn't believe in society's "rules" he believed in the need of human beings.

I think Ted was right. Pleasure results in a moment that can be joy, denial can only result in the opposite.

If that makes me wrong, then so be it. I am a good person, and I am a GOOD Doctor!