The Doctor Took Advantage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 3 hours, we got a little concerned and decided to take Jan to the hospital. It took me about 5 minutes to get the car loaded and get Jan settled in and comfortable. The drive to the hospital took about 35 minutes, and not having been there before, it took me a few minutes to find the emergency entrance in the dark. You have to remember, back in the 1960's, the entrances to these old hospitals weren't lit very well, but we finally located it and I drove up and parked in front of the entrance door.

When I walked in, one of the nurses saw me and very graciously asked if there was anything she could do for me. I replied that my wife was in the car outside, and that she was in labor and needed some assistance getting into the hospital. The nurse then got up and walked with me to the entrance, got a wheelchair, and assisted me in getting Jan out of the car and into the hospital.

As we wheeled Jan in, the nurse said that she would be taking Jan to maternity to be prepped and that it would be best for me to go and park my car, then return and get Jan checked in as a maternity patient. I did as instructed, and as I was registering Jan, I asked the nurse taking the information where I might go so I could be with Jan while she was in labor. The nurse told me that it would be a little while before I could be with her, and that they would call me when I could go.

After completing the necessary paperwork, I sat down in the lobby and waited for what seemed like an eternity. Finally a nurse walked in and called for me and said that my wife could have me sit with her now. The nurse then guided me to an elevator where we got on and rode up to the third floor of the hospital and exited into the maternity area.

We had to walk some distance down a hall to the labor room, and as I walked in, I could smell what seemed to be the odor of someone having just used the toilet. But I quickly forgot that when I spotted my wife lying on a hospital bed clothed only in a hospital gown and covered with a sheet. Jan smiled when she saw me and when I asked how she was doing she said, "Fine, the nurses are taking good care of me." She then apologized for the odor in the room saying that the nurses had given her an enema after shaving her genitals and that she couldn't stop sitting on the pot. I told her that it didn't bother me. After kissing her and telling her how proud I was of her, it wasn't but a couple of minutes she had a contraction and again she said it felt more like bad cramps than labor pains. In fact, she just kind of grunted and grinned while the contractions were going on.

A nurse walked into the room sometime later and asked how Jan was doing and Jan said she was fine. Then the nurse told me that I would have to leave the room for a couple of minutes while she checked Jan's progress. I looked over at Jan and she nodded to me that it would be OK and so I walked out. The nurse was only in the room a couple of minutes and when she walked out, she told me that Jan was only slightly dilated but seemed to be doing fine, then told me to go back in to my wife. After I walked back in, I asked my wife how the nurses were treating her, and she said they were very nice to her and kept asking if she was in pain or needed anything. That made me feel better and much more at ease with Jan's labor.

All through her labor, the nurses kept very good care of my wife, and always checked to see how I was doing. "This is going to be easy," I said to myself. It was until Dr. John arrived later that morning.

I had checked Jan into the hospital sometime around 5:00 or 5:30 in the morning and the nurses had taken care of her the entire time we were there. After we had been there an hour or so, I inquired as to the whereabouts of Dr. John and one of the nurses attending Jan told me that he had been called and informed about Jan being in labor. He informed the nurse that he would be in later that morning to check her progress.

It was around 8:00 AM when he arrived. I was sitting next to Jan's bed talking to her when Dr. John walked into the room and without even a cursory hello, he asked Jan how her labor was going. Jan replied that she thought OK since that was what the nurses had been telling us. Dr. John then turned to me and said, "You can leave the room now." Not so much as a handshake or a hello. I already was aware that I wouldn't be allowed to remain in the room, but Dr. John's attitude surprised me. Jan squeezed my hand and told me she would be alright and would see me in a minute, then I walked out of the room.

The following series of events caused me great consternation. I had left Jan in the labor room alone with Dr. John. There were no nurses with them but at the moment, I wasn't concerned. Usually, when a nurse did the exams on Jan, the time they would be with her would be about 3 to 5 minutes max, and then they would walk out and give me a report on her progress. Expecting about the same thing to occur with Dr. John, I was soon to realize that it wouldn't be that easy. He remained in the room a considerable amount of time, a lot longer than the nurses would.

After some time, as I stood in the hall just outside the door, I heard Jan begin to moan loudly, then she began to almost scream and I could hear her begging, "What are you doing? Please don't!!" Then I heard her exclaim, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, PLEASE STOP, PLEASE STOP. IT HURTS, IT HURTS!"

Then Dr. John said, "Settle down, young lady. You will be fine." But Jan continued to object loudly to whatever he was doing. Finally, after what seemed an eternity to me, Jan's yelling ceased. I was stunned at what had just happened.

As I stood in the hallway shaking from what I had just heard, one of the nurses came quickly down the hall and entered the room. About a minute later, Dr. John emerged and passed right by me without saying a word. I had wanted to ask what happened, but he never gave me the chance, he just walked by and ignored me. It was as though I didn't exist, and he didn't care if I was there or not. I stood there for what seemed like forever and finally the nurse emerged and I asked if I could go back in and she replied, "Of course."

When I walked back into the room, I could see Jan lying on her side, face to the wall, and she appeared to be crying. That really upset me and there wasn't much I could do but go to her and hold her the best I could and tell her that everything was going to be alright.

After Jan settled down, we talked for a little while, and during our conversation, I asked her about what had happened when Dr. John was in the room. She told me that after I left, Dr. John pulled the sheet off of her then pulled the exam gown up till it was above her breasts. He then took his stethoscope and listened to her belly, then up to her breasts. After that, he felt all over her belly, probing here and there, then again moved up to her breasts and massaged them. Then Dr. John asked her how long it had been since she had the last contraction and when she told him, he said, "Good," then he started pinching her nipples really hard.

Jan explained to me that was about when she began to feel another contraction coming on and told Dr. John about it. She said he then told her to raise her knees so that he could look her over and do an exam to see how far along she was. Jan thought this to be normal and did so not thinking about the fact that she was just entering into a contraction. Jan said that Dr. John reached over and massaged her clitoris with his left hand, and with his right hand under her raised leg, put his fingers into her vagina. She said that his stimulation kind of intensified her contraction, but when he put his fingers into her, that really started making the contraction more intense. I asked her if that was what caused her to holler so loud but she said no, it was something else. When I asked her what it was, she said she wasn't sure, but it felt as though he was putting his entire hand up into her vagina and that was what caused her so much pain, and she also said that it caused her contraction to become very strong, the most intense one she had experienced so far. That was when she started telling Dr. John to stop what he was doing, and she wanted him to "take it out," but he wouldn't. He just kept his hand and fingers in her vagina while she begged for mercy. When he finally removed his hand, she said she was still having a contraction, but the pain in her pelvic area subsided. Jan said that was about the time the nurse walked back into the room. Her contraction continued for a couple minutes more, even after Dr. John left the room. She also said the nurse tried to console her and that helped, and when the contractions subsided, that is when the nurse left the room.

I started to get a little concerned and asked Jan if the nurses hurt her when they did the pelvic exams. Jan said that when the nurses did the exams they did not do them when she was having a contraction and that they always were very gentle and never hurt her, plus, they always left her covered with the exam gown during the exams. In fact, Jan said she was always glad to see them as they always told her about her progress and how well she was doing. She also told me that she hoped she wouldn't have to go through another exam like she had just gone through. So did I.

As Jan's labor progressed, Dr. John would come in to exam her about every hour or so. As best I remember, he examined Jan about three or four more times, each time causing her severe pain. Her screams of agony so unnerved me that when Dr. John came out of the exam room the second time after doing his exam on Jan, I stopped him and asked him to please let me stay in the room with Jan when he was doing his exams so that I could calm her. His answer to me was, "Young man, don't interfere with me, or I will have you thrown out of this hospital." That shook me up, and not wanting to be away from Jan during her labor, I didn't protest. But I did make a mental note that after this was all over, Jan would never see him again.

About 3:00 PM or a little later, one of the nurses came to check my wife, and when she came out to give me the report, she told me that Jan was fully dilated and that she would soon deliver. I walked back in the room and asked Jan if the nurse had told her what she found, and she said, "Yes, thank goodness." Her labor had really intensified over the last couple of hours and I could sense she was getting tired. After a couple of minutes, two of the nurses returned with a gurney, moved Jan over onto it, and wheeled her out of the room and down to delivery. I stood there feeling very lost and not knowing what to do. Another nurse came in the room to clean up and asked me if I would like to go wait in the lobby just outside of delivery.

I said, "Sure, how do I get there?" and she stopped what she was doing and walked me down the hall to where I needed to be.

Jan said that as soon as they got into the delivery room, the nurses moved her over onto a table that resembled the one she had been on during her last visit to the doctor, and then removed the exam gown. She noticed the leg supports, and just as she got settled on the table, one of the nurses took her legs, one by one, placed them on the supports, and strapped her legs in so that she couldn't move them. Then, that same nurse did a quick exam and told Jan that she would be having her b**y soon.

One of the other nurses attached a "gas mask" to her right hand and told Jan that when she felt a contraction, she could place that mask over her nose and mouth, and that would help ease the pain. Jan could see that all the nurses were very busy, and it wasn't but a few moments that she felt another contraction coming on. She said it was a good one, and the hardest that she had experienced, so Jan decided to try the mask and place it over her nose and mouth. She doesn't remember what happened but the next thing she knew, she was waking up with her arm and the mask dangling over the side of the table, but the contraction had subsided somewhat.

The contractions soon became almost constant, and Jan said she could feel the b**y moving down into her birth canal. Shortly, Dr. John arrived, and gave her a quick exam. As he did so, Jan placed the mask back over her face, fearing more pain. Same result, she passed out, and woke up with her arm back over the side of the table. It wasn't long and Jan could feel the b***'s head starting to push out through her pelvis. She also told me that this was the most incredible, wonderful feeling she had ever experienced. She was in ecstasy and was fully engaged in the birth experience.

Jan quit using the mask because she said that every time she did, she lost too much of the sensation of giving birth. I asked her if there was a lot of pain and she said, "Yes, but bearable." She also said that most of the sensations she was having while giving birth were wonderful. As the b**y pushed further, Jan said she started having what she described as the, "Most intense pleasurable feeling she had ever had." Her description was that as the head began to exit her pelvis, the feeling was so great that she couldn't catch her breath. Then as soon as the head was out, the rest of the b**y slid easily through her vaginal opening, and so ended the birth, and her birthing high. She just lay there panting, then looking down, she saw the b**y being handed up to her between her legs, still attached to the umbilical cord. She grabbed the b**y and hugged it to her naked breasts. What a wonderful feeling to hold such a beautiful thing. Jan said the next thing she remembers was pushing the afterbirth out, and then it was all over except for the cleanup, and the cutting of the umbilical cord. And then she went to sleep.

Jan was in labor a little more than 14 hours and delivered late in the afternoon. After she was brought out of the delivery room and taken to recovery, I could hardly wait to see her to tell her how happy and proud I was of her. Jan had delivered vaginally, and was doing fine according to the nurses. I wasn't allowed to see her until after she had awakened, and it was a bit of a shock to me to see how tired she looked when I walked into recovery. Her eyes told me the story of her joy, and she smiled when she saw me, and asked how the b**y was doing. I thought to myself, what a trouper, as I hurried over to hold her and tell her how beautiful our b**y was. The nurses didn't allow me to stay more than a couple of minutes as they wanted to bring the b**y to Jan for her to hold and bond with.

Jan remained in recovery for about two hours as best I recall. I do remember that during that entire time, Dr. John came to check on her just once, not that I wanted him around. As far as I was concerned, our relationship with him was just about over. Jan had to remain in the maternity ward for three days then she would be released.

When I arrived to get her and the b**y on the third day, Dr. John came into the room as I was there, and again, told me to leave. After about 10 minutes or so, one of the nurses told me I could come back in, and as I did so, I saw Dr. John with his hands under the exam gown examining my wife's breasts. That made me a little angry to see him fondling my wife. I saw absolutely no reason for him to be touching her breasts now.

After a few moments, he removed his hands, and then asked Jan if she wanted some medicine to dry the milk in her breasts. She looked at him and said, "No, I am going to nurse the b**y." That seemed to surprise Dr. John, and flustered him a little. I guess he had assumed that Jan would bottle feed like most women did in the 1960s. So Dr. John just congratulated Jan on her b**y, then turned and walked out of the room. That would be that last time that she would ever have to see him. We would find a pediatrician to do the follow-ups on the b**y and remove Dr. John from the picture completely.

For Jan's post birth exam six weeks later, we scheduled with another doctor in another town. I was there with her this time, and made sure that she was not hurt. I think the doctor was a little surprised that Jan wanted me to stay in the room with her during the entire event. He did the exam, quickly I might add, told Jan she was fine, and left the room. His nurse was there and helped Jan get off the exam table and find her panties. Jan had worn a two piece dress and blouse so that she wouldn't have to completely disrobe and be exposed to another man.

Jan's experience, and mine, with her pregnancy hadn't been very pleasant. Some of the more difficult parts to understand were Dr. John's actions and the liberties he took when in private with my wife. Not only that, but his professionalism also left much to be desired, especially during Jan's labor. Why did he always cause Jan such pain when he examined her during her labor? We could never prove it, but I always assumed there were several instances of his "sexually molesting" Jan in the exam rooms. I also suspect that Dr. John had sex with Jan during her last visit prior to her labor and birth. She and I have spoken at length, and it is my suspicion that he took some sexual liberties with her while she was asleep during that last visit.

As for her monthly visits, what doctor does a pelvic exam each and every time during pre-natal care? Dr. John did, and not only that, but also took photographs of my naked wife. For many years I wondered what had become of them, but I accidentally found one on the internet some years later. It was my wife without a doubt...naked, exposed, and very pregnant. And thus ends my story.