The Doctor Visit

Story Info
A bitch is taught a medical lesson.
1.3k words
3.62
60.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits in the waiting room completely annoyed. I can't believe I have to go waste my time in a doctor's office like everybody else just to get a stupid insurance form signed off on. This is such a waste of my time. My salary is twice that of most people in here. She worked on her laptop, getting up every 15 minutes to bitch at the office staff about her wait.

A nurse comes for her. Finally! She tells the girl, do you not realize who I am?!? I'm on the hospital board and I could have all of your jobs just like that! Snapping her fingers at the girl. The girl rolls her eyes, the doctor will teach this bitch some manners.

She sits down in the exam room, once again opening her laptop. Five minutes later the doctor walks in. She doesn't even look up, 'look this is a waste of your time and mine, just sign this stupid form and I'll be on my way to lunch'. The doctor smirks, 'oh really? I was told you were here for an attitude adjustment.' She looks up and glares and then immediately notices the doctor's good looks. Brushing the thoughts away she says, 'let's just get this on with, I'm a busy woman.'

The doctor leans over to the intercom. 'Nurse, can you bring the special instruments? I believe this is going to have to be an in depth examination.'

The nurse comes in with a special black bag. The woman wonders, 'really? He doesn't even have his instruments in the room?!? Real professional I'm here with!' The nurse smirks at the doctor, sets the bag down and locks the door behind her. The woman doesn't even notice.

The doctor tells her, 'please stand up and walk to door, turn around and then walk back to the wall by the examining table'. Seriously she thinks, you can't tell I can walk?? Ugh! She stands up and does as instructed. As she reaches the second wall he slams her against the wall, her head knocks in the wall and she feels disoriented. What's happening?? her brain screams. She feels a hand around her throat, she feels immobile. The doctor slowly lifts her skirt. No no no her brain screams. She tries to scream, the doctor leans in to her ear, 'it's lunch time, the office is closed and those 'bitches' up front? They couldn't care less what I do to you. Scream all you want, you're mine for the next hour.' He reaches down to her firm toned ass and snaps her red lace thong. 'oh so the boss lady is really a naughty girl huh?' Her cheeks blush. Trying to remain composure, 'I don't know who you think you are but you can't get away with this!' The doctor smacks her ass hard, 'oh I can't? We'll see about that.'. He smacks her ass several times. Her body betrays her, her nipples pushing thru her thin matching bra, feeling herself get wet. This only confuses her more. God I hope he doesn't notice!! The doctor reaches around with both hands and rips her shirt open, buttons fly all over the floor. He cups her breasts before squeezing her nipples so hard she yelps in pain.

Get on the table now! She scrambles to the table, scared to disobey him. From nowhere straps from the bed become visible. Her wrists are strapped to the sides of the table and her legs are strapped in to stirrups. She trembles in fear. The doctor now has a mask on and he's changed into black gloves. He takes off his stethoscope and listens to her heart now beating out of her chest. He applies little stickers for the heart monitor and the finger guard on her finger. She sees the machine light up, the number seems high and the scale is jumping up and down. The doctor looks and says oh that's no good, we better get some oxygen on you. She feels even more immobile, she can't get the mask off of her face and can't move her arms or legs. The doctor now has a scalpel in his hands, I guess you can't help remove your clothes now, don't worry, I'll help. In one fluid motion her panties are cut from her body, the delicate lace being no contender against the sharp metal blade. Her bra is next, the lace falls to the side as she is now completely bare and vulnerable in front of him. He says he's going to test her reflexes and her response to pain. He removes the oxygen mask and slaps her so hard her teeth chatter in her head, tears begin to trickle down her face. He replaces her mask and makes notes that she has a pleasant response to pain. Next he takes the scalpel and runs them in a circle around her nipple, the tears flow faster now, big drops with stains of mascara running down her face. Still her body continues to respond. She feels so wet now she wonders when it will start running down her.

He runs the blade down her body, bright red lines of blood appear immediately tracing his scalpel. The doctor enjoys this little work of art he's created and smears the blood across her nipples. Look at your beautiful breasts now naughty girl. She prays her eyes aren't betraying the building lust she is feeling. All she can think is how much she wants to be fucked. To be completely dominated and forced.

He lowers the head of the table down where her head is below the rest of her body and removes the oxygen mask again. She feels spacey and somehow enjoys the feeling. She feels the wetness now definitely running down between the lips of her quivering pussy. Almost reading her thoughts he reaches down with his gloved hand and inserts several fingers at once. She winces from the pain but feels her pelvis rising to meet his fingers, greedy for their continued intrusion. The doctor smiles, turns and makes more notes. 'The slut responds well to manual stimulation...' She turns her head to see his hard cock thru his scrubs, she wants it. He grabs her head and rubs her cheek against his cock thru his scrubs. She now no longer cared who she was, where she was, if this was her idea, all she wanted was this, what was happening, what she wanted to happen.

The doctor unlaces his scrubs, brings her head closer and chokes her on his cock. The tears are almost sobs now as she chokes and feels she can't breathe but still instinctly hungrily devours him. She swallows his cum with reckless abandon, licking what she's missed around her mouth and begging for more. He instead goes to the opposite end of the table. Tracing her labia with his fingers, he dips into her soaking wet pussy and reaches up to choke her with his fingers down her throat, she tastes her own cum and she chokes and feels she'll pass out. While gasping for breath she feels him enter her. He's not gentle, she feels he will tear her apart but she screams and moans and begs for more. The doctor finishes, fastens his scrubs, removes his gloves and washes his hands. He walks to the door, she is still restrained. 'oh, you passed your physical, I'll have the nurse sign off for you' and leaves the room without another word to her.

He passes the nurse in the hall, 'I think she knows her place now. Maybe you should go and send her on her way, I believe she's late for a lunch date'. One last level of degradation, being left in her weakened and flushed from orgasm state, having to depend on the same nurse she'd treated so badly when she'd first come in.